NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - Website Feedback - just feedback or private opinion

3 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
12monkeys

Team:
Tue, 26 Jan 2016 @ 17:07:55

It seems to me that this forum acts like a magnet for a kind of people you simply dont want. It always makes me laugh reading your calm answers after someone demands crack something illegal.

write something positive, mad.

Chick3nman
Administrator
Team:
Tue, 26 Jan 2016 @ 17:32:16

12monkeys said:

It seems to me that this forum acts like a magnet for a kind of people you simply dont want. It always makes me laugh reading your calm answers after someone demands crack something illegal.

A good number people with poor intentions use this service to break into accounts/APs, which is something we just have to deal with as it comes up. The portion of us that require/offer it for legitimate use should not lose out just because a few people decided they wanted to act maliciously. Penetration testing of accounts and Access Points is a very good way to increase security. There will always be people who want to break into something unlawfully, and they will do so no matter what. Filtering the good from the bad to the best of our abilities is pretty much the only way legit people will be able to use the services provided by hash crackers.

My PGP key is available for security and identity verification here: https://keybase.io/chick3nman

Hardware: 1x D-WAVE 2000Q

BTC: 1Chick3nMTco6sBEByKuvmAzYTBsGN5KzD

12monkeys

Team:
Tue, 26 Jan 2016 @ 22:01:32

That is why I like it here. It's clean and looks professional.

write something positive, mad.

3 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

142 users online in the last hour
kykyky, xaddo, chemjj, capric0rnu$, freeroute, InfiniteAttack,

We have a total of 188798 messages in 23413 topics.
We have a total of 21212 registered users.
Our newest registered member is DragonZZ.