NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - Website Feedback - A Few Suggestions

9 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
Hash-IT

Team: HashKiller
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 @ 09:38:29

When new users sign up can there be a warning or some sort of notification that they must not join to post a single hash in the forum unless it is in the appropriate thread (below) , otherwise their account and post will just be deleted ?
https://forum.md5decrypter.co.uk/topic1032-singlefew-hashcracking-requests.aspx

Can something be done with the forum software so I can use it !! ha ha !! I can't seem to get any of the buttons to work (bold, insert picture, quote etc) I don't know why but it is only on this forum where I have trouble. I also get thrown back to the first post of any given thread when I have posted myself regardless of which page I am on.

Can I make another suggestion about the way these crack requests are handled ? Instead of filling up the forum with "Help absolutely urgent, very important please crack this" etc posts could we have a "enter your hash" form so these people don't even need to join the forum. They can just enter their hashes and thats it. The crackers here won't have to go looking through various posts to find hashes to crack as they could either download a text file once a day or perhaps have them e-mailed when a form is completed.

The person requesting the hash could either have the result e-mailed back, or they simply query the form again with their hash, if it is found it will be resolved. I think it will be easier for requester and crackers. Also it helps to build up your database as it passes through it.

As a reward to the crackers you could allow them to get a copy of the passwords every now and then.

Thank you.

Please read the forum rules. | Please read the paid section rules.

BTC: 1MmWESN5bKZ1YSuHrm5uNwnQYxWyQnEQ6E

blandyuk
Admin / Owner
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 @ 13:36:48

That's very strange, can u send me a screen-shot of what u get as it works perfectly for me the text editor with all the formatting. I'm very limited to what I can do with these forums as they r just free dotNET forums I downloaded as could not be bothered writing my own.

Please read the forum rules | Please read the paid section rules
I accept private hash lists, with forum donations only.
BTC: 1JZGVq58m4RS1QQS8JE5xndzDFy2BvGU6y
GPU Power: 9x GTX 1070 + 6x GTX 1080

Hash-IT

Mon, 11 Jun 2012 @ 18:44:16

Thanks for your help Blandy,

However rather than wasting your time I thought I should try to find out for myself so you can concentrate on the GUI !

I think I know what it is, its flash. Hashcats forum probably doesn't use it as everything works for me over there. I use Firefox and tor.

Sending you a picture probably wouldn't help as I can see everything ok and the buttons even move when I hover over or press them, its just that they don't do anything when pressed.

I have looked in the options within CP etc for a simpler view HTTP etc but I am unable to find that. So this probably just affects me so forget about it.

Thank you anyway.

PS

The funny thing is the "add message" button works but the "preview" one doesn't !! This may explain why I edit a lot of my posts ! ha ha !

Sc00bz

Team:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 @ 03:03:19

My guess is that you have a script blocker. Try typing stuff and then selecting everything and doing Ctrl+Shift+K then enter wswgEditor.doClick('underline'); you might get something like:

[21:01:22.995] wswgEditor.doClick('underline');
[21:01:22.998] undefined

or this if some java script wasn't loaded

[21:01:23.755] wswgEditor.doClick('underline');
[21:01:23.757] ReferenceError: wswgEditor is not defined

Also did that actually underline stuff?

https://www.tobtu.com/

Hash-IT

Wed, 13 Jun 2012 @ 12:14:54

Hi Sc00bz Thank you very much for your help.

I did what you said and pressed Ctrl+Shift+K. I have never seen that before what s it !!!

The last 2 lines were as you predicted...

--
[12:08:11.408] wswgEditor.doClick('underline');
[12:08:11.411] TypeError: element is undefined

It didn't underline it.

I do have "No Script" installed but I disable it here at md5decrypter.co.uk. Are you saying my script is still being blocked ? Its funny because this is the only forum where it happens. I can manage without it but I am interested why it doesn't work.

Thank you for your help.

Sc00bz

Team:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 @ 18:44:07

It's the web console. You could try disabling plugins/extensions to see if that fixes it.

https://www.tobtu.com/

Hash-IT

Wed, 13 Jun 2012 @ 19:45:44

I just tested by totally disabling add ons and it still didn't work. I have "No Script" disabled on this forum anyway but I tried what you said.

Never mind about this, it seems to only be affecting me so it is obviously my fault.

Thanks for your help though.

PTSec

Team:
Tue, 14 Aug 2012 @ 13:03:41

Hash-IT said:

Can I make another suggestion about the way these crack requests are handled ? Instead of filling up the forum with "Help absolutely urgent, very important please crack this" etc posts could we have a "enter your hash" form so these people don't even need to join the forum. They can just enter their hashes and thats it. The crackers here won't have to go looking through various posts to find hashes to crack as they could either download a text file once a day or perhaps have them e-mailed when a form is completed.

The person requesting the hash could either have the result e-mailed back, or they simply query the form again with their hash, if it is found it will be resolved. I think it will be easier for requester and crackers. Also it helps to build up your database as it passes through it.

Thank you.

Totally agree with this suggestion, Its a good idea

edgobard

Team:
Mon, 27 Aug 2012 @ 10:53:42

May I have a request for a feature?
Almost everybody here is interested in preimage-attack, would it be possible to touch also second-preimage-attack aka collisions? Here is a huge database of hashes, would it be possible to list passwords with hash collision? Are there any collisions within short data like passwords?

9 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 197688 messages in 24451 topics.
We have a total of 21732 registered users.
Our newest registered member is jess4340.