NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - Hey Guys Do you Need Wordlist of Different Country

3 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
gomish

Team:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 @ 19:22:36

i have researched and developed the techniques that will easily convert 'freelang dictionay' database words into simple one line one wordlists, do any body need in ur own language??
edited by gomish on 13/06/2012

hasheponge

Team:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 @ 21:15:10

Explain PM me.

gomish said:

i have researched and developed the techniques that will easily convert 'freelang dictionay' database words into simple one line one wordlists, do any body need in ur own language??
edited by gomish on 13/06/2012

Specs -
Nvidia 660 Ti - 470 GTX - Radeon 6950

gomish

Team:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 @ 22:01:22

• url :http://www.freelang.net/dictionary/index.php
  • download ur desire dictionary.
  • install in ur computer.
  • now browse language folder their e.g. english-nepali.db , nepali-english.db ; 2 files of around 356 kb will found.
  • now rename .db or else extension with .txt eg. english-nepali.txt (be sure to select that have plenty words)
  • now open with notepad, copy words
  • now paste it to microsoft word
  • now trick is minimize the tab settings from A4 to just very small inch of line - hints : move tab slide.
  • now after page setup lets DO ctrl+F and find , and replace it with blank.
  • do ctrl+F replace ? to blank.
  • now there is still space between words like eg. as to , to maintain words we have to replace space with - (hyphen).
  • do left, right alignment and justify also to just to get straight line by line pattern.
  • now after finishing above methods copy it to notepad.
  • now in the notepad do ctrl+f find ---------------------------------- and replace with blank.
  • now remeber do ctrl+f find ---------------- and replace with blank , till it replaced upto 2 -- hypen, do not replace 1 - hypen with blank.
  • now ur dictionary is ready to attack
  • i have tested it works fine
  • thank you

3 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 189043 messages in 23451 topics.
We have a total of 21249 registered users.
Our newest registered member is TheMainSuspect.