NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - HashcatGUI v0.19.beta0 Released

4 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
blandyuk
Admin / Owner
Team: HashKiller
Tue, 18 Sep 2012 @ 20:02:18

Have made numerous updates and it's now available for download:

http://www.md5decrypter.co.uk/downloads.aspx

Please read the forum rules | Please read the paid section rules
I accept private hash lists, with forum donations only.
BTC: 1JZGVq58m4RS1QQS8JE5xndzDFy2BvGU6y
GPU Power: 9x GTX 1070 + 6x GTX 1080

blandyuk
Admin / Owner
Tue, 18 Sep 2012 @ 20:07:18

Feature Request : Drag and drop in rules window. In fact in all windows would be nice if that is possible.
DONE

Feature Request : Please can each option box have its own memory ? Browse button on each setting remembers the last location the user went to for that particular feature.
Not sure what you mean, please explain in more detail. Do u mean go into the previous directory the current file selected is in?

Feature Request : Benchmark option (already built into hashcat-plus)
Will add later.

Feature Request : In the About screen please don't include SystemName:
DONE

Feature Request : Tick box to enable/disable the pot file (Pixel)
DONE

Feature Request : Allow user to pipe hashcat to hashcat-plus for table lookup atack on .hccap's
Might add later, causes complications with the way the app works.

Feature Request : In the word list screen can there be two buttons ... Select All and De-Select All please ?
dotNET's CheckboxList control is shit, does not allow multiselect which is shit so will change as some point.

I have been thinking a little more about this recently. I guess now that ATI does not support XP anymore I suppose you may as well remove all XP code from your GUI Blandy. At least it may thin it out a little for you and you won't have to keep checking different OS's.
Doesn't make any difference actually so no problems there, I can leave it as it is.
edited by blandyuk on 18/09/2012
edited by blandyuk on 18/09/2012

Please read the forum rules | Please read the paid section rules
I accept private hash lists, with forum donations only.
BTC: 1JZGVq58m4RS1QQS8JE5xndzDFy2BvGU6y
GPU Power: 9x GTX 1070 + 6x GTX 1080

Hash-IT

Tue, 18 Sep 2012 @ 20:13:01

Oh you are a star Blandy !!

Thank you very much, I will test tonight !

Please read the forum rules. | Please read the paid section rules.

BTC: 1MmWESN5bKZ1YSuHrm5uNwnQYxWyQnEQ6E

Hash-IT

Tue, 18 Sep 2012 @ 23:38:35

Firstly thanks again Blandy for all your hard work, this is starting to be a really neat little GUI ! It helps speed things up a lot for the humble user.

Not sure what you mean, please explain in more detail. Do u mean go into the previous directory the current file selected is in?

OK I'll try to explain better.

Hashcat-Plus for example.

The browse button (top right) for the hash file selection should remember where it was last directed to.

The 4 browse buttons next to the rules options should remember where they were last directed to (separate from the hash file button).

And so on for all buttons.

The reason for this is a user is more likely to have all their .hccap files in one folder or location and all their rules files in another separate folder.

This would be the same for the word lists etc.

So if a user last loaded a rule file in and then goes back the the hash file browse button ( to try a new ,hccap ) at the moment they are taken back to the rule folder. If you made this feature request this wouldn't happen.

Piping

OK I understand, however it would be very useful. Is it a problem because hashcat is in a different directory to hashcat-plus ? If so perhaps a pop up to tell the user to copy it across or perhaps just copy it across automatically.

Its amazing that dotNET has so little functionality with CheckboxList !!! It would be a nice feature though. Perhaps someone here may know of a workaround for it ?

One last (possibly odd) request !

Can there be a check box to add a 3 second delay to the command line script ? This would allow users to position the command box where they want it on the screen without the terrible lag that happens when cracking ?

Thank you.

edited by Hash-IT on 18/09/2012

Please read the forum rules. | Please read the paid section rules.

BTC: 1MmWESN5bKZ1YSuHrm5uNwnQYxWyQnEQ6E

4 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 197595 messages in 24439 topics.
We have a total of 21715 registered users.
Our newest registered member is Cyberploit.