12x GPU Monster For SALE by HashKiller Owner

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - (Archived) Hash-Cracking Requests - 25 Hashes or Less Request Thread - CLOSED


1906 Results - Page 6 of 64 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64
Author Message
Avatar
Nodda4me

Status: Member
Joined: Sun, 17 Apr 2016
Posts: 106
Team: Askers
Reputation: 193 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 03:13:05

Get.Rek said:

Vbulletin need help

Code:
52c166782722f2727a580200588dae11:JnT
44f949b006be4eed52b32271411638a3:Le+
b21e274491814cefc585da815a73c4ae:Ws%
0538dec5d13595944c75f4e7bb03950f:i[N
76bd743e12e044eaca2eba5ad8385ddc:j[,
61a329891584a59c59884d9aac68dd5d:_4b
d64ef6983a8e5514fc63f15bb164bcf9:A2O
55cf66758669217b698d4d0d3939d3d1:bi>
246b58791e4b2d5aa148bb1b5a44f2c3:4?1
672a847e7a6a6130b0b5d046f9431878:{4(
c5b372b3c5bb79d79e9dd4f889d2b97d:~\#
79f683f5755a4c4a37e477a0a0129286::N?

thanks in advance

d64ef6983a8e5514fc63f15bb164bcf9:A2O:34f5c8


Avatar
ghostt2000

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 04 Jun 2016
Posts: 75
Team:
Reputation: 141 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 03:30:39

Nodda4me said:

Get.Rek said:

Vbulletin need help

Code:
52c166782722f2727a580200588dae11:JnT
44f949b006be4eed52b32271411638a3:Le+
b21e274491814cefc585da815a73c4ae:Ws%
0538dec5d13595944c75f4e7bb03950f:i[N
76bd743e12e044eaca2eba5ad8385ddc:j[,
61a329891584a59c59884d9aac68dd5d:_4b
d64ef6983a8e5514fc63f15bb164bcf9:A2O
55cf66758669217b698d4d0d3939d3d1:bi>
246b58791e4b2d5aa148bb1b5a44f2c3:4?1
672a847e7a6a6130b0b5d046f9431878:{4(
c5b372b3c5bb79d79e9dd4f889d2b97d:~\#
79f683f5755a4c4a37e477a0a0129286::N?

thanks in advance

d64ef6983a8e5514fc63f15bb164bcf9:A2O:34f5c8

79f683f5755a4c4a37e477a0a0129286::N?:23041992fe


Avatar
loveyoumore1

Status: Banned
Joined: Thu, 27 Aug 2015
Posts: 152
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 03:42:33

WARNING! User is BANNED and maybe a SCAMMER.

vbb, Thanks


don't be afraid, be brave

Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Avatar
Nodda4me

Status: Member
Joined: Sun, 17 Apr 2016
Posts: 106
Team: Askers
Reputation: 193 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 03:58:47

loveyoumore1 said:

vbb, Thanks

4806cb3f1e82f4bf356240f705f1cd13:AQ4:warblade
1bbcaa61c75eb876dbe9b590bfc83dab:HroB[uXq$SBS^D.ua6gP/:UqSA$r.z:eleniak
d0a3075553e3fca4d9e3d4cb2563ab85:@i,N*KSS*H`Aeg0yEe4,?rRjYc=P.Q:entoman
ca70d3ba75448e71918027bd77640951:w.(:freeones


Avatar
ghostt2000

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 04 Jun 2016
Posts: 75
Team:
Reputation: 141 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 04:20:39

Nodda4me said:

loveyoumore1 said:

vbb, Thanks

4806cb3f1e82f4bf356240f705f1cd13:AQ4:warblade
1bbcaa61c75eb876dbe9b590bfc83dab:HroB[uXq$SBS^D.ua6gP/:UqSA$r.z:eleniak
d0a3075553e3fca4d9e3d4cb2563ab85:@i,N*KSS*H`Aeg0yEe4,?rRjYc=P.Q:entoman
ca70d3ba75448e71918027bd77640951:w.(:freeones

f1abe96aab10ad423b2958ad88437343:xN^:sexxyness
68c1b9c8864eeccf6d5cf137c1d6da48:X->)smcHso|r>IoXm6wxsF*emi8Y"]:juventus8
7fd6122128d8f0f9f24e92d22cf5a3ab:?m9E&k4r+BQ>j"~6[*B,Fn8r-nkU)&:chaseylain


Avatar
x-cisadane

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Posts: 33
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 04:34:15

can anyone help me to crack those MySQL (Mariadb 10.1.16) hashes :
*A32464169A7AF304FCDDDA75B0856CB1143D25DB
*434B62E91D09D20727AEF049612D732B8A6FF2D7


I'm just an ordinary person :p

Avatar
sahrawi

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 06 Dec 2016
Posts: 1
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 06:00:26

df5572386729d244c5f45d148965f4a8


Avatar
loveyoumore1

Status: Banned
Joined: Thu, 27 Aug 2015
Posts: 152
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 06:16:03

WARNING! User is BANNED and maybe a SCAMMER.

vbb

hash:salt
6aad0ba530fe9b167bdc1ce82a746ff3:pe4#_t^pT5s|8*VQyJTOK|{&WEJyLf
6680a2c2fa5c334c6749c3d0ff2c2c74:owT
1e34bafcf331dd4f9d64345b3f5e79a6:A-"

Thanks


don't be afraid, be brave

Avatar
Ardi

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 06 Nov 2016
Posts: 92
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 06:59:10

Md5 hash
d2807672fff02edee052006dc7d66735


Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3573
Team:
Reputation: 10504 Reputation
Online
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 07:55:03

loveyoumore1 said:

vbb

hash:salt
6aad0ba530fe9b167bdc1ce82a746ff3:pe4#_t^pT5s|8*VQyJTOK|{&WEJyLf
6680a2c2fa5c334c6749c3d0ff2c2c74:owT
1e34bafcf331dd4f9d64345b3f5e79a6:A-"

Thanks


1e34bafcf331dd4f9d64345b3f5e79a6:A-":jj5ka8z


BTC: 13hDMK85KhVnPb2eTFBacHD6kDjKYFLudb
XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
loveyoumore1

Status: Banned
Joined: Thu, 27 Aug 2015
Posts: 152
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 08:34:12

WARNING! User is BANNED and maybe a SCAMMER.

vbb

hash:salt

4ece62752f87976865ccc9013f74734d:ozDbw6XJ9.nES:%qyTu=\\b>2't?s2K
c79661e45679eda0bb053fd68d3f4895:q^SJ>2O??mPtWW;h#b.S5lf#kr(>mx
aa60b0fb42cf6a2570270107c45dbc0f:rg!<Hb7`%o`DmcmzH7;DK~[:$K<$_[
6680a2c2fa5c334c6749c3d0ff2c2c74:owT

Thanks


don't be afraid, be brave

Avatar
Sh4lok

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 06 Dec 2016
Posts: 2
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 11:47:23

hash:salt b76dc5548423071aa04b85c3003c0fb7:=:k


Avatar
Sh4lok

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 06 Dec 2016
Posts: 2
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 13:36:51

458c14c5b835f42ccc8c1171a187b507:&2*


Avatar
Gandalf98

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 20 May 2016
Posts: 150
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 13:48:34

1 Joomla Hash
I will give rep +10
Thanks in advance

bd36e7158d1a92b2799fc2f94c8276ac:st4MJ8zBl1vXLDlKD4E0SBz6eYi96vgF


Avatar
Amd

Status: Elite
Joined: Sat, 03 Jan 2015
Posts: 1483
Team:
Reputation: 3373 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 13:52:51

Gandalf98 said:

1 Joomla Hash
I will give rep +10
Thanks in advance

bd36e7158d1a92b2799fc2f94c8276ac:st4MJ8zBl1vXLDlKD4E0SBz6eYi96vgF

bd36e7158d1a92b2799fc2f94c8276ac:st4MJ8zBl1vXLDlKD4E0SBz6eYi96vgF:408223


1xR9 295x2
1xR9 390
2xR9 290x
3x7970
1x6950

BTC--1LoEyx9KPThfhq6yorVBZobTUKx7v3Lgio

Avatar
Theomars

Status: Senior
Joined: Mon, 05 Sep 2016
Posts: 322
Team:
Reputation: 616 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 14:41:43

Vbuletin

Code:
e77e9be407371eb8e9ac683787bd9e80:^el
a0e958fbe6693b24c2d466cc4131a1d0:b8s
c79d119e48fa6f0e519797e7527a58ae:+Ub
66a2a9190c9e888d0e2d3dbea3a8c03e:yFw
59847851fc8a063e54fc842bb3844c90:4];
2bd655822c641ceb2de3d31549715237:lY~
22cdec07a835f790ba34da9200689071:^LJ
50f1a2daa5314b6a458f15ad8883bc59:wLR
91b4969da8b41ddc973789725de86a9f:!]9
7caf04c3efd01703b10b7d7aece0b54c:ncM
90be509a9fb97aebe8a4862a9f6752b1:^u=
3eb4c9aed304854b59c594e8f69615d1:&mF
88633fe4d7b5a0121b58a98f74011ed1:kK0
4ec549df42b8386c7f258c263ea4d5d1:[]j

thanks


BTC : 1EviezjEgNaPFzpoVvxSRkJhntMe9y5Kwk
ETH : 0x46b139ab1ef8e81ccfe49a2af71ccb356a196ec6

Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3573
Team:
Reputation: 10504 Reputation
Online
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 15:36:52

Theomars said:

Vbuletin

Code:
e77e9be407371eb8e9ac683787bd9e80:^el
a0e958fbe6693b24c2d466cc4131a1d0:b8s
c79d119e48fa6f0e519797e7527a58ae:+Ub
66a2a9190c9e888d0e2d3dbea3a8c03e:yFw
59847851fc8a063e54fc842bb3844c90:4];
2bd655822c641ceb2de3d31549715237:lY~
22cdec07a835f790ba34da9200689071:^LJ
50f1a2daa5314b6a458f15ad8883bc59:wLR
91b4969da8b41ddc973789725de86a9f:!]9
7caf04c3efd01703b10b7d7aece0b54c:ncM
90be509a9fb97aebe8a4862a9f6752b1:^u=
3eb4c9aed304854b59c594e8f69615d1:&mF
88633fe4d7b5a0121b58a98f74011ed1:kK0
4ec549df42b8386c7f258c263ea4d5d1:[]j

thanks


90be509a9fb97aebe8a4862a9f6752b1:^u=:vincentccy1
3eb4c9aed304854b59c594e8f69615d1:&mF:loc@123456


BTC: 13hDMK85KhVnPb2eTFBacHD6kDjKYFLudb
XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
LethicDB

Status: Member
Joined: Mon, 04 Apr 2016
Posts: 176
Team:
Reputation: 20 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 15:54:42

MD5 hash: 2deda90048e3aa8ba1d78c44318e39d1


Avatar
laincest

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 73
Team:
Reputation: -10 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 16:23:52

+LkozKylfvRZr0P0gGXFQgdX8hwRJUKwWW6o65SSIgjkx2zf2OtQ8Q==
+LpVZ8Ww9QTYwywjlZSlfLolZ5axXLnGctw9l8ZAk6v6P+D5nXAY3g==
+MNqusXTRCFUQgHugszi+jnYjSt/QVQ1MuBoUdudUpheqCme9hg9yA==
+QZ1GIc49mYKz3cyvPhDOrSvhu0G3pAUrNsFf6haClKEXsWSzeoc/Q==
+Sjr+ys0kaIwZA9j3foUAD$inp651Vq5yJIxJyfE3ZzH37t7S2Pw==

thanks


Avatar
Bubb

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 06 Dec 2016
Posts: 1
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 17:36:12

74951289f6567f4547986de1d5bb26b1c33d1488
c63fb20cea8e629576b260810ba41539605fe6e3
1e968bc57a774f4de12e1d3e8c65ef2e91cea9aa
c57eec3a404b858d0791d0a57534acf01fac7b10

MySQL5

thanks


Avatar
Ardi

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 06 Nov 2016
Posts: 92
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 18:58:56

MD5 HASH : 5acc9e7a5a09bf01a36d279da51fa80a
Tks


Avatar
AntiTrust

Status: Member
Joined: Wed, 10 Jul 2013
Posts: 120
Team:
Reputation: 25 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 19:43:55

joomla
251b70664c8dcfe913ab19ee4bed26ac:7bZsUubcT4A0np3HimrmfcK5Yik3fsto


Avatar
Espira
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 11 Aug 2015
Posts: 2025
Team:
Reputation: 5340 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 19:53:49

AntiTrust said:

joomla
251b70664c8dcfe913ab19ee4bed26ac:7bZsUubcT4A0np3HimrmfcK5Yik3fsto


251b70664c8dcfe913ab19ee4bed26ac:7bZsUubcT4A0np3HimrmfcK5Yik3fsto:aljazeera123


Rules : https://forum.hashkiller.co.uk/topic-view.aspx?t=1033&m=3991#3991

Avatar
m032t7

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 06 Dec 2016
Posts: 30
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 21:29:25

hi all,


!@#$%:9cddf0b1fff707b8abdbafaf1d9929c6
#$+#_:0adcf14d73885b683b46cfe4766d1975
#-!/+:e26ad4c48a64325584e623b7f0cdbc60
#@&+|:80f963ceacb3322c6f03df9b50df125c
$|!/$:9f767d268ad7d52d278729635727d09d
&$-/@:a658a20931c93792cb44c73a22f750dc
/-@!_:f51082570b88791c7942ee4ac9383df9
^$@_%:a29c3615f99f6d1aae573af373bfdcda
^&%@&:33a116fba6c9d52527fd0f24e6cd3818
^|*!&:ccb4142aca3e47952c7e807b3bcd33e8
_!$&%:8f6a05c8b36fbabf18ac7e879cc4d0b9
_#|+*:017f3e884a2b4fe5cacad7f7060b25e5
_%+/%:88faae318ae8d1febdde38e6bcd07afa
_/^@^:d9e5690f8753f6c8ca051d233403996b
|&+|*:80668cad2b2991caa0ec4d558a75a92e
|^^+/:85a1801eed41781ce89dc2ee6c2e471e


thanks


Avatar
Amd

Status: Elite
Joined: Sat, 03 Jan 2015
Posts: 1483
Team:
Reputation: 3373 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 21:36:57

freeroute said:

Theomars said:

Vbuletin

Code:
e77e9be407371eb8e9ac683787bd9e80:^el
a0e958fbe6693b24c2d466cc4131a1d0:b8s
c79d119e48fa6f0e519797e7527a58ae:+Ub
66a2a9190c9e888d0e2d3dbea3a8c03e:yFw
59847851fc8a063e54fc842bb3844c90:4];
2bd655822c641ceb2de3d31549715237:lY~
22cdec07a835f790ba34da9200689071:^LJ
50f1a2daa5314b6a458f15ad8883bc59:wLR
91b4969da8b41ddc973789725de86a9f:!]9
7caf04c3efd01703b10b7d7aece0b54c:ncM
90be509a9fb97aebe8a4862a9f6752b1:^u=
3eb4c9aed304854b59c594e8f69615d1:&mF
88633fe4d7b5a0121b58a98f74011ed1:kK0
4ec549df42b8386c7f258c263ea4d5d1:[]j

thanks


90be509a9fb97aebe8a4862a9f6752b1:^u=:vincentccy1
3eb4c9aed304854b59c594e8f69615d1:&mF:loc@123456

2bd655822c641ceb2de3d31549715237:lY~:A7AC3AA3


1xR9 295x2
1xR9 390
2xR9 290x
3x7970
1x6950

BTC--1LoEyx9KPThfhq6yorVBZobTUKx7v3Lgio

Avatar
Incitements

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 06 Dec 2016
Posts: 1
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 23:21:20

4d7547b2b3c534a908aff3fabb3fc531

Couldn't get this
Thanks!


Avatar
k0en

Status: Member
Joined: Mon, 25 Apr 2016
Posts: 191
Team:
Reputation: 12 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 23:32:08

MD:


617c906cb5e3ed85d571105cd4a952dd
60e17beb5227efbc14542155dac47a0a


Thanks!


Avatar
Nodda4me

Status: Member
Joined: Sun, 17 Apr 2016
Posts: 106
Team: Askers
Reputation: 193 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 23:36:34

Incitements said:

4d7547b2b3c534a908aff3fabb3fc531

Couldn't get this
Thanks!


4d7547b2b3c534a908aff3fabb3fc531:jarell95


Avatar
josenator

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 17 Jun 2016
Posts: 11
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 23:52:57

i need help with one md5

877ca843a90d0a76953a245c594ba823

Thanks


Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3573
Team:
Reputation: 10504 Reputation
Online
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 @ 23:54:53

josenator said:

i need help with one md5

877ca843a90d0a76953a245c594ba823

Thanks


877ca843a90d0a76953a245c594ba823:sunflash1


BTC: 13hDMK85KhVnPb2eTFBacHD6kDjKYFLudb
XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules


1906 Results - Page 6 of 64 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64

We have a total of 201707 messages in 24862 topics.
We have a total of 22156 registered users.
Our newest registered member is sajixvii.