NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - (Archived) Hash-Cracking Requests - 25 Hashes or Less Request Thread - CLOSED


1906 Results - Page 64 of 64 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Author Message
Avatar
FineCut

Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 07 Sep 2016
Posts: 3423
Team:
Reputation: 5111 Reputation
Online
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 @ 13:10:28

kek said:

md5 + salt
'32ef921e7c87198fe219afac6c700c71', '#zH2{'


32ef921e7c87198fe219afac6c700c71:#zH2{:tortilo007



btc
1Mipxgmcn7cPiCsGkDzz5TkDTdQHBa8yLe

Avatar
Marynarz

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 14 Aug 2013
Posts: 17
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 @ 13:29:51

vbulletin

a5013e4c2a6661ed7b8c1c9bbf85227b:9AlTQ@=BmazxL!i??!;'~/T:?,P2MW


Avatar
z3ta

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 25 Jan 2017
Posts: 2
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 @ 14:39:47

558d3aaeff7ea00d88fd54f7b3203045
53f39ff11a3465ee9d96e4b16023937b

could anyone identify and crack these 2 hashes please? thanks ahead


Avatar
Jumpforce

Status: Cracker
Joined: Fri, 18 Mar 2016
Posts: 152
Team:
Reputation: 129 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 @ 15:06:03

NTLM, no salt, no hit in database

0a2fc035460a8c652ce5c54a1c5ae7bc



Donations to the forum please!
IRC: Jumpforce

Avatar
hmkinfos

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 20 Jan 2017
Posts: 11
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 @ 15:10:43

Please
$2y$10$NGFiNjIyN2Q5NTFiYzM2OOYYWmT9ERZ5fK5WyzZJNlQOwSL9kIS86!


Avatar
Marynarz

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 14 Aug 2013
Posts: 17
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 @ 15:30:45

vbulletin

94a792a14cf234fdd7c438b55d6dc82c:/uT$P'$%Sm7rUIVzy`FAgs\yVWu'bc
edaddefa6a30b4bf542f52686f610183:j{HKM}Yh0RtJBwY*!_K-P91#e{~E4?


Avatar
revyy17

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 01 Jun 2016
Posts: 165
Team:
Reputation: 5 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 @ 15:37:21


md5


4f9f38cce8ac0e6c90d20d895b7e46ac
f70056fc95d19024f8331e48c74d068c
2f0d32e4e77cfd60e0c61dfe57e42400
2c39bc5e05acf24e03f601c60f89781f


Avatar
FineCut

Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 07 Sep 2016
Posts: 3423
Team:
Reputation: 5111 Reputation
Online
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 @ 15:39:19

revyy17 said:


md5


4f9f38cce8ac0e6c90d20d895b7e46ac
f70056fc95d19024f8331e48c74d068c
2f0d32e4e77cfd60e0c61dfe57e42400
2c39bc5e05acf24e03f601c60f89781f


4f9f38cce8ac0e6c90d20d895b7e46ac:Nfspeed3
2f0d32e4e77cfd60e0c61dfe57e42400:ayre1981


btc
1Mipxgmcn7cPiCsGkDzz5TkDTdQHBa8yLe

Avatar
FineCut

Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 07 Sep 2016
Posts: 3423
Team:
Reputation: 5111 Reputation
Online
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 @ 15:40:56

Marynarz said:

vbulletin

94a792a14cf234fdd7c438b55d6dc82c:/uT$P'$%Sm7rUIVzy`FAgs\yVWu'bc
edaddefa6a30b4bf542f52686f610183:j{HKM}Yh0RtJBwY*!_K-P91#e{~E4?

94a792a14cf234fdd7c438b55d6dc82c:/uT$P'$%Sm7rUIVzy`FAgs\yVWu'bc:sisok212


btc
1Mipxgmcn7cPiCsGkDzz5TkDTdQHBa8yLe

Avatar
m1kor

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 06 Nov 2015
Posts: 20
Team:
Reputation: 4 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 @ 15:44:28

please crack this hash,

367d531b449534c8425c978b50e0b2bd:kS6sSuiJqluLRMEUG7ei3mU4MJBFKsdY
0ec610d74643d378824da0bbc8f24539:TIMqEgcEiPl460Z6M3mI8cMZqr5u9yYI
86d3b7530cfbf14365652cf18093c27c:NlnMLuxR8GL7vLjic6jkGLcaGKElN0Mx
4afb2080e6f49625ae1762a42fa75245:rXgKQE7xgtyazXKYdw2cXhX98xcfQ8cr
f73eee65f109d2092261b0c3de599e8f:n1YQobCbBZaHMbk1dOLrXtGflOcevpbf
e55fb365c43e4201b6701dd060f6f46a:7kwChgtwGCbIPMUNG1UWIs0ly78kzADI
f45bdb7c54606ede62478543c9365195:dk5O2ak74CFwtWzMM11fRCzOOFTUDSzZ
824de0d9f086ec6c4363a9fd43864bae:Xehx1EyJSQvOpbLbGx9gEBl1gy2sZiBg
51bb5e6f43a0ae0970449dcc13a701f0:Ja00ZnYRSGG6uxaHhwU7WIXM63dNKuF3
5adcd9fcec4b6e5a734d6e697acf5a0a:AFN7fNJ5APhllSf0iC2IaZNB29Mcu1Ci
4d393e2311fb92009bba41804fe00874:gnKqynp06aJ3MI424SOfpZFHFALtdeRI
f9f986d56364375c9e0966c19fba3104:3eu9k2PWj1AiYJbKNscas6mmVcv4Ha2b
1b27e9292252557a691e76cbd4dcee76:JHbidYNs0V9s60W98sslwjm9QJru4S4G
d95c9baf51b6e95f5f7f5c0cce648742:zAu8bmAsC7XvyPa4fVg7eMvpf74zsJpn

thanks in advance!


Avatar
Amd

Status: Elite
Joined: Sat, 03 Jan 2015
Posts: 1483
Team:
Reputation: 3373 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 @ 15:45:52

FineCut said:

revyy17 said:


md5


4f9f38cce8ac0e6c90d20d895b7e46ac
f70056fc95d19024f8331e48c74d068c
2f0d32e4e77cfd60e0c61dfe57e42400
2c39bc5e05acf24e03f601c60f89781f


4f9f38cce8ac0e6c90d20d895b7e46ac:Nfspeed3
2f0d32e4e77cfd60e0c61dfe57e42400:ayre1981

f70056fc95d19024f8331e48c74d068c :Pep141298!
2c39bc5e05acf24e03f601c60f89781f:01124spy2


1xR9 295x2
1xR9 390
2xR9 290x
3x7970
1x6950

BTC--1LoEyx9KPThfhq6yorVBZobTUKx7v3Lgio

Avatar
Amd

Status: Elite
Joined: Sat, 03 Jan 2015
Posts: 1483
Team:
Reputation: 3373 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 @ 15:49:08

m1kor said:

please crack this hash,

367d531b449534c8425c978b50e0b2bd:kS6sSuiJqluLRMEUG7ei3mU4MJBFKsdY
0ec610d74643d378824da0bbc8f24539:TIMqEgcEiPl460Z6M3mI8cMZqr5u9yYI
86d3b7530cfbf14365652cf18093c27c:NlnMLuxR8GL7vLjic6jkGLcaGKElN0Mx
4afb2080e6f49625ae1762a42fa75245:rXgKQE7xgtyazXKYdw2cXhX98xcfQ8cr
f73eee65f109d2092261b0c3de599e8f:n1YQobCbBZaHMbk1dOLrXtGflOcevpbf
e55fb365c43e4201b6701dd060f6f46a:7kwChgtwGCbIPMUNG1UWIs0ly78kzADI
f45bdb7c54606ede62478543c9365195:dk5O2ak74CFwtWzMM11fRCzOOFTUDSzZ
824de0d9f086ec6c4363a9fd43864bae:Xehx1EyJSQvOpbLbGx9gEBl1gy2sZiBg
51bb5e6f43a0ae0970449dcc13a701f0:Ja00ZnYRSGG6uxaHhwU7WIXM63dNKuF3
5adcd9fcec4b6e5a734d6e697acf5a0a:AFN7fNJ5APhllSf0iC2IaZNB29Mcu1Ci
4d393e2311fb92009bba41804fe00874:gnKqynp06aJ3MI424SOfpZFHFALtdeRI
f9f986d56364375c9e0966c19fba3104:3eu9k2PWj1AiYJbKNscas6mmVcv4Ha2b
1b27e9292252557a691e76cbd4dcee76:JHbidYNs0V9s60W98sslwjm9QJru4S4G
d95c9baf51b6e95f5f7f5c0cce648742:zAu8bmAsC7XvyPa4fVg7eMvpf74zsJpn

thanks in advance!

0ec610d74643d378824da0bbc8f24539:TIMqEgcEiPl460Z6M3mI8cMZqr5u9yYI:nayyar4321
367d531b449534c8425c978b50e0b2bd:kS6sSuiJqluLRMEUG7ei3mU4MJBFKsdY:nayyar4321
f9f986d56364375c9e0966c19fba3104:3eu9k2PWj1AiYJbKNscas6mmVcv4Ha2b:Pa55word3*
1b27e9292252557a691e76cbd4dcee76:JHbidYNs0V9s60W98sslwjm9QJru4S4G:Pa55word3*
4d393e2311fb92009bba41804fe00874:gnKqynp06aJ3MI424SOfpZFHFALtdeRI:Pa55word3*
f45bdb7c54606ede62478543c9365195:dk5O2ak74CFwtWzMM11fRCzOOFTUDSzZ:Pa55word3*


5adcd9fcec4b6e5a734d6e697acf5a0a:AFN7fNJ5APhllSf0iC2IaZNB29Mcu1Ci:France200*
86d3b7530cfbf14365652cf18093c27c:NlnMLuxR8GL7vLjic6jkGLcaGKElN0Mx:team@4321



1xR9 295x2
1xR9 390
2xR9 290x
3x7970
1x6950

BTC--1LoEyx9KPThfhq6yorVBZobTUKx7v3Lgio

Avatar
munt

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 13 Dec 2016
Posts: 100
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 @ 17:14:28

c4c4f7b4207469237e69fe92ee4d482f:^(Dp/~u;z-9x;0V_,CqGYeIqQL9`+3
2d92f564aacddaae26fc44fb14e700b2:*.C%Q~~s!;TUngR_?wvf0d6*IILNH:
8191649452be168a2c1e9afbbb2e4308:73=
316c878b0fd397f220f7f60824e77f3e:rVmfL
0a659f28c17da64f34cfc7f9b56428b1:BsADH2D0


Avatar
jhen44

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 20 Jan 2017
Posts: 42
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 @ 17:47:20

59ed7d55a1471f53c7e862b2ace5e757
b68070e8e5b207cd886f0c7786abad02


someone can help pliz ?


Avatar
kek

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 25 Jan 2017
Posts: 16
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 @ 19:01:12

help pls friend MD5 + salt
'a796094469e2c1c33045eece220906d6', 'F9f#|'
'66070662eb24a7a3521d33654d26d716', 'o4KSR'
'06c47f0d1816004d8381c07e6005c322', '"nr?1'


Avatar
Amd

Status: Elite
Joined: Sat, 03 Jan 2015
Posts: 1483
Team:
Reputation: 3373 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 @ 19:03:59

kek said:

help pls friend MD5 + salt
'a796094469e2c1c33045eece220906d6', 'F9f#|'
'66070662eb24a7a3521d33654d26d716', 'o4KSR'
'06c47f0d1816004d8381c07e6005c322', '"nr?1'


66070662eb24a7a3521d33654d26d716:o4KSR:7504752



1xR9 295x2
1xR9 390
2xR9 290x
3x7970
1x6950

BTC--1LoEyx9KPThfhq6yorVBZobTUKx7v3Lgio


1906 Results - Page 64 of 64 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

We have a total of 201307 messages in 24812 topics.
We have a total of 22100 registered users.
Our newest registered member is shee303.