Home - Hash-Cracking Requests - 25 Hashes or Less Request Thread


2031 Results - Page 67 of 68 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
Author Message
Avatar
Man

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2016
Posts: 8
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 20 Mar 2017 @ 22:50:49

WILL LEAVE +10 REP

95661d8252f7515bfe7e43423315de62:98535325
706c5a31abb6b3e488299f36d63215e8:X>0QQ
21ba47284426310755418dc92321bccf:~,qY7?''8\v#J]9WI[M$k83}n1eT5+
c298ca3f07b5c98ea500005e8ef390da
f5077351a0b9e26c4bc7f57b9cccc7649d846d1e
45c59dc23046ae333150d7237a975f7f:]VX
4ab2ae597e313fd12f57a488cd45f008:cY3
15fe9efcd090c01ccbb9f8d546ed8b17:s+I
553a317c553dee51dbb40cc68f1e4746:6'qS_(ttZ%o)"0vj([email protected]
FA8A12F2A4D7AD666257FD4ADD4A6A6F293363EA
5db3ac071e0d133cc44dfc9ab66e7cf3
e0285c5287116fec7b3036224042dfd8fa4be410
4f037b4b5dfb64369c50487795a1c65a:3SYb^
DC5366ED922EBD569DC214472F787DE9093675F3
FF643BD4116B86B591A1CD9FA773459DBC99189C
5c662f9d4a2c444a4c1e31d280e6d424:cQN)t
3405448f007b4124bcaa5e37d2ce556e:F"cnEIYcWQ8K4~GJT*xOfoVZ#gpy1z
944245efa3cedb394cbbcab121ba556c
7D7DEC716052DFF00C35D72A73844394765C1379
cdd147ae4191dfe738b2370a7edc12d7:,hb
01d9f03e96fef51c4e58234d36a42cc82ed0aadf


Thanks babes


Avatar
CyprusCel

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 26 Sep 2016
Posts: 8
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 20 Mar 2017 @ 22:51:19

Will +rep with solving

SHA-1
B357227026B5CB4EB1BA6BD8559668AEF58324B6

MD5($salt) /I think/ Pulled from http://paste2.org/KPmLs6Zp From RuneHQ
7e2536ca455d015eb00d44a09eea9db3:F


Avatar
cuatrosolo

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 20 Mar 2017
Posts: 9
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 20 Mar 2017 @ 23:27:43

Heya'll new arround here,

got thoses can't crack'em here .. simple MD5, not salted.

be126bebc265c413b49812ea8bbe19ea
1ed55f6e48758d8018cf13992c9b2d68
630c49197a8bd55f8c6b07a625293614

Will rep up 4 sure

cheers


Avatar
ktkoti

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Posts: 65
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 20 Mar 2017 @ 23:28:12

MD5 SALT

db2fbe268874ecf2d448a67ae7fa3024:ff


Avatar
qxygene

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 08 Dec 2016
Posts: 163
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 00:08:28

$2y$10$InjfmDWhpE9HDRIDCerx8.dGwd7UWawDGVM1F3qpkbCjYfeiRvneW

bcrypt


Avatar
Niko

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 16 May 2015
Posts: 406
Team:
Reputation: 1053 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 00:12:39

Man said:

WILL LEAVE +10 REP

95661d8252f7515bfe7e43423315de62:98535325
706c5a31abb6b3e488299f36d63215e8:X>0QQ
21ba47284426310755418dc92321bccf:~,qY7?''8\v#J]9WI[M$k83}n1eT5+
c298ca3f07b5c98ea500005e8ef390da
f5077351a0b9e26c4bc7f57b9cccc7649d846d1e
45c59dc23046ae333150d7237a975f7f:]VX
4ab2ae597e313fd12f57a488cd45f008:cY3
15fe9efcd090c01ccbb9f8d546ed8b17:s+I
553a317c553dee51dbb40cc68f1e4746:6'qS_(ttZ%o)"0vj([email protected]
FA8A12F2A4D7AD666257FD4ADD4A6A6F293363EA
5db3ac071e0d133cc44dfc9ab66e7cf3
e0285c5287116fec7b3036224042dfd8fa4be410
4f037b4b5dfb64369c50487795a1c65a:3SYb^
DC5366ED922EBD569DC214472F787DE9093675F3
FF643BD4116B86B591A1CD9FA773459DBC99189C
5c662f9d4a2c444a4c1e31d280e6d424:cQN)t
3405448f007b4124bcaa5e37d2ce556e:F"cnEIYcWQ8K4~GJT*xOfoVZ#gpy1z
944245efa3cedb394cbbcab121ba556c
7D7DEC716052DFF00C35D72A73844394765C1379
cdd147ae4191dfe738b2370a7edc12d7:,hb
01d9f03e96fef51c4e58234d36a42cc82ed0aadf


Thanks babes

3405448f007b4124bcaa5e37d2ce556e:F"cnEIYcWQ8K4~GJT*xOfoVZ#gpy1z:[email protected]
45c59dc23046ae333150d7237a975f7f:]VX:abcd1234
4ab2ae597e313fd12f57a488cd45f008:cY3:legendary
5c662f9d4a2c444a4c1e31d280e6d424:cQN)t:gopackers
5db3ac071e0d133cc44dfc9ab66e7cf3:mlkth2008
dc5366ed922ebd569dc214472f787de9093675f3:jjdizy
553a317c553dee51dbb40cc68f1e4746:6'qS_(ttZ%o)"0vj([email protected]:msdp9905397
706c5a31abb6b3e488299f36d63215e8:thrice4095
944245efa3cedb394cbbcab121ba556c:las4plagas
fa8a12f2a4d7ad666257fd4add4a6a6f293363ea:puffy11123
ff643bd4116b86b591a1cd9fa773459dbc99189c:javaodie12

9 Left
95661d8252f7515bfe7e43423315de62:98535325
21ba47284426310755418dc92321bccf:~,qY7?''8\v#J]9WI[M$k83}n1eT5+
c298ca3f07b5c98ea500005e8ef390da
f5077351a0b9e26c4bc7f57b9cccc7649d846d1e
15fe9efcd090c01ccbb9f8d546ed8b17:s+I
e0285c5287116fec7b3036224042dfd8fa4be410
4f037b4b5dfb64369c50487795a1c65a:3SYb^
cdd147ae4191dfe738b2370a7edc12d7:,hb
01d9f03e96fef51c4e58234d36a42cc82ed0aadf


GTX 1080Ti | +rep or a tip is really appreciated if I helped

BTC: 1M6TCmznpnXoKqSpa8g6Uh1GUxHvqSbFkE

Avatar
Niko

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 16 May 2015
Posts: 406
Team:
Reputation: 1053 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 00:29:04

CyprusCel said:

Will +rep with solving

SHA-1
B357227026B5CB4EB1BA6BD8559668AEF58324B6

MD5($salt) /I think/ Pulled from http://paste2.org/KPmLs6Zp From RuneHQ
7e2536ca455d015eb00d44a09eea9db3:F

b357227026b5cb4eb1ba6bd8559668aef58324b6:sexisk8ers


GTX 1080Ti | +rep or a tip is really appreciated if I helped

BTC: 1M6TCmznpnXoKqSpa8g6Uh1GUxHvqSbFkE

Avatar
essquireo0o

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 20 Mar 2017
Posts: 12
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 00:34:22

bafcea205c121281884bafa2e9275c1190194bf8 - +10000 Rep


Avatar
maymun

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 19 Mar 2017
Posts: 26
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 03:18:12

4e9d5f1e26e286ddbba9c03a69e92ac2




4add5aa5550e899c73e263125ffbbb8759439e72


Avatar
maymun

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 19 Mar 2017
Posts: 26
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 03:19:19



4add5aa5550e899c73e263125ffbbb8759439e72
4add5aa5550e899c73e263125ffbbb8759439e


Avatar
Verdeata

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 17 Mar 2016
Posts: 172
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 04:59:13

Anyone here that can help me with these? At least some of them please!

1bbf6e7272baf94a2aa0808f46ef2bbe:6"XcV very important!
c23d1044e0836a1da6bdf1bfa0c9f413:0wSR" very important!
e75e93688d25907ceee3b3bff03838d4:Rs'x] very important!
f49c8b89d2ebbb70372f09b4f6e2854d:nw9`f very important!
cb2ab448af7ed5582074014beea890ed:<[email protected] very important!
21d5d380f0a458d924e7860f9a70a6ca:eP&Y)
359063dcb72eb7a9123deb605c145c7a:jZp11
a679dd35e376944023c1fdddc5cfe88d:{H&Ne very important!
d73d4ada18403f5275e58b9df42cd073:_`Tx.
a765a576ec32d373b7224f2e5383e4f6: very important!
d4e3cf06aaef2b1bb349b6e17d29976b: very important!
cebeed93129a0a4ddf172ec9c96e92d4:.kUwV
f9e51426302cf1fe6761c63f865d0f8f:;]0,K
bc8f8e06182866231f85826ababa2723:9CMV[
c5e9b9167245de03021ae3ba684973ec:1[Bzq
7fa2bce2557dfeb886752d695e28a1b2:[email protected]'
8531c61819892844ec29578cc601dfa1:clpY{
d68cc381be6c054a5b48bada990e1b29:zZP%Y
45ecd98b3e0891f72e2e70eb7b28a7a4:G$hNw
ec755b6c6c21d01c3d70981012c68b6b:
d64d9151e6d0acdb5ad1f67eb66971d6:
4f162003d2e0b9a35a159dbabe88675b:
470b3f4bc20b96af4cb45abd403e8dd7:
f76714b7f3c00edfff8299ff1813de5d:$*UA(
ee26b922de375ebd2a69ea80e86ab450:2c<RQ
58758372bfd0d63666aee7dfaf15e10d: very important!
5a58704598bedf7fdba214fdef5fe6a2:
db516a7c40a38d4db2fb02e5c6ff28b6:
80cb0e4a6914d309dfc40ffbc33f69bc:
6a1e33fc9712c091321643484c9cde0b:0&:^D very important!
cc7ba4995618bbb3ba1dd3aa0fc885c5:axmIo
f39571f2abade3626ad73917b697eb68:Gt$%W very important!
746b5aac893f76c632f7c87bfed3317a:_Pp%q
d7d516b1d07bc9a10c7b5c5bf01417bb:
bc33d4b7ed8dc738f41111575956ff32:M*X7L
91ec39443e207977adcd003404e4c8a9:t+]d4
ba56ba85534d4c4b8268e0b29012278:PFm]3
610f7c73dac407a2672f7dda47f57e1e:f}P0*
d5536faf11e1552fc36f06035dd4304f:g2"Xw
dd7df4adc4dfe22aa340017a53c30572:?9hH. very important!
039e01cbff59241b75539ff180869c78:'jG}/
b0b1e76d91ff962a1f1153018edbcd3f:eI4c% very important!
c0bf222511faa83e87f06e914c5f83c3:Cx]|2
3cee4559f8070a617d4d1d702a60828c:&]n+* very important!
4460458f15ad2da989073f80c30ce1a1:!y|2(
8649981dabb3f91f3be4d577fcf87445:s]Dz@ very important!
5508311dc26400f0b622ffa010497abc:jzIM*
7769f5ada0eeced0c2abf8d9d1aa4663:7B?l]
7ef58c4c0799ea9c0227c33c2fd92a64:Yc#9:
IP Board 3 all of them
Thank you very much also +10 REP for each you find!
Those are the last ones that left


Dont crack hashes for me, i tell people i will pay them then dont.

Avatar
lickmepls

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 16 Feb 2017
Posts: 69
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 08:17:40

Can someone help crack this please?
f06b8e91fe7043c0d7b9afcf5d51d30a:";bl"
c0e5b4c7f16be392f031fa190d31dc74:Z]a7B


Avatar
FineCut

Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 07 Sep 2016
Posts: 469
Team:
Reputation: 1355 Reputation
Online
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 08:40:24

Niko said:

Man said:

WILL LEAVE +10 REP

95661d8252f7515bfe7e43423315de62:98535325
706c5a31abb6b3e488299f36d63215e8:X>0QQ
21ba47284426310755418dc92321bccf:~,qY7?''8\v#J]9WI[M$k83}n1eT5+
c298ca3f07b5c98ea500005e8ef390da
f5077351a0b9e26c4bc7f57b9cccc7649d846d1e
45c59dc23046ae333150d7237a975f7f:]VX
4ab2ae597e313fd12f57a488cd45f008:cY3
15fe9efcd090c01ccbb9f8d546ed8b17:s+I
553a317c553dee51dbb40cc68f1e4746:6'qS_(ttZ%o)"0vj([email protected]
FA8A12F2A4D7AD666257FD4ADD4A6A6F293363EA
5db3ac071e0d133cc44dfc9ab66e7cf3
e0285c5287116fec7b3036224042dfd8fa4be410
4f037b4b5dfb64369c50487795a1c65a:3SYb^
DC5366ED922EBD569DC214472F787DE9093675F3
FF643BD4116B86B591A1CD9FA773459DBC99189C
5c662f9d4a2c444a4c1e31d280e6d424:cQN)t
3405448f007b4124bcaa5e37d2ce556e:F"cnEIYcWQ8K4~GJT*xOfoVZ#gpy1z
944245efa3cedb394cbbcab121ba556c
7D7DEC716052DFF00C35D72A73844394765C1379
cdd147ae4191dfe738b2370a7edc12d7:,hb
01d9f03e96fef51c4e58234d36a42cc82ed0aadf


Thanks babes

3405448f007b4124bcaa5e37d2ce556e:F"cnEIYcWQ8K4~GJT*xOfoVZ#gpy1z:[email protected]
45c59dc23046ae333150d7237a975f7f:]VX:abcd1234
4ab2ae597e313fd12f57a488cd45f008:cY3:legendary
5c662f9d4a2c444a4c1e31d280e6d424:cQN)t:gopackers
5db3ac071e0d133cc44dfc9ab66e7cf3:mlkth2008
dc5366ed922ebd569dc214472f787de9093675f3:jjdizy
553a317c553dee51dbb40cc68f1e4746:6'qS_(ttZ%o)"0vj([email protected]:msdp9905397
706c5a31abb6b3e488299f36d63215e8:thrice4095
944245efa3cedb394cbbcab121ba556c:las4plagas
fa8a12f2a4d7ad666257fd4add4a6a6f293363ea:puffy11123
ff643bd4116b86b591a1cd9fa773459dbc99189c:javaodie12

9 Left
95661d8252f7515bfe7e43423315de62:98535325
21ba47284426310755418dc92321bccf:~,qY7?''8\v#J]9WI[M$k83}n1eT5+
c298ca3f07b5c98ea500005e8ef390da
f5077351a0b9e26c4bc7f57b9cccc7649d846d1e
15fe9efcd090c01ccbb9f8d546ed8b17:s+I
e0285c5287116fec7b3036224042dfd8fa4be410
4f037b4b5dfb64369c50487795a1c65a:3SYb^
cdd147ae4191dfe738b2370a7edc12d7:,hb
01d9f03e96fef51c4e58234d36a42cc82ed0aadf


95661d8252f7515bfe7e43423315de62:98535325:minimug444



btc
1Mipxgmcn7cPiCsGkDzz5TkDTdQHBa8yLe

Avatar
CyprusCel

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 26 Sep 2016
Posts: 8
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 08:44:45

Niko said:

CyprusCel said:

Will +rep with solving

SHA-1
B357227026B5CB4EB1BA6BD8559668AEF58324B6

MD5($salt) /I think/ Pulled from http://paste2.org/KPmLs6Zp From RuneHQ
7e2536ca455d015eb00d44a09eea9db3:F

b357227026b5cb4eb1ba6bd8559668aef58324b6:sexisk8ers

Thanks! +repp'd.


Avatar
EMGreen00

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 20 Mar 2017
Posts: 3
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 08:47:45

Got another one. Thanks for everyone decrypted my last one, I gave +rep.

I got another, regular SHA-1:
DACAF754C18F367B7C73188A8056A45E796629BA

Will give +rep on decrypt, thanks guys.


Avatar
-DDNK-

Status: Cracker
Joined: Fri, 11 Nov 2016
Posts: 659
Team:
Reputation: 1566 Reputation
Online
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 09:02:35

EMGreen00 said:

Got another one. Thanks for everyone decrypted my last one, I gave +rep.

I got another, regular SHA-1:
DACAF754C18F367B7C73188A8056A45E796629BA

Will give +rep on decrypt, thanks guys.


DACAF754C18F367B7C73188A8056A45E796629BA:punkkid101


+rep if I helped out!
BTC: 18RKWvzXDAkndPFrGZGtnoNkd1we6JSu8x

Avatar
cuatrosolo

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 20 Mar 2017
Posts: 9
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 09:08:00

Hey !

any one of thoses non salted MD5 I'll +REP !!

0be274bd1e4d0b3af72892f75385f233
aa921f76b9cf51f29261c7cc0fed951b
471b927859c03676f26ff6df616681fe
908e70a729b621b23e45965a5a08a7e2

or earlier asked

be126bebc265c413b49812ea8bbe19ea
1ed55f6e48758d8018cf13992c9b2d68
630c49197a8bd55f8c6b07a625293614


Avatar
predicting

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 21 Jan 2017
Posts: 103
Team: Prediction
Reputation: 193 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 11:26:43

lickmepls said:

Can someone help crack this please?
f06b8e91fe7043c0d7b9afcf5d51d30a:";bl"
c0e5b4c7f16be392f031fa190d31dc74:Z]a7B



f06b8e91fe7043c0d7b9afcf5d51d30a:;bl:011289


Avatar
lickmepls

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 16 Feb 2017
Posts: 69
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 12:12:17

^ Thank you. Also can't figure these out.

0abe806a0e9088074b285c5d3cf6b21f:i9VgAiKW
65a46bc3d41daefa4f7c49019c0bfdfb:68
82744a173d7816670ae45c6de9dbda9d38115642


Avatar
-DDNK-

Status: Cracker
Joined: Fri, 11 Nov 2016
Posts: 659
Team:
Reputation: 1566 Reputation
Online
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 12:15:53

lickmepls said:

^ Thank you. Also can't figure these out.

0abe806a0e9088074b285c5d3cf6b21f:i9VgAiKW
65a46bc3d41daefa4f7c49019c0bfdfb:68
82744a173d7816670ae45c6de9dbda9d38115642


0abe806a0e9088074b285c5d3cf6b21f:i9VgAiKW:d3adlypl00x


+rep if I helped out!
BTC: 18RKWvzXDAkndPFrGZGtnoNkd1we6JSu8x

Avatar
Verdeata

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 17 Mar 2016
Posts: 172
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 12:16:32

Anyone here that can help me with these? At least some of them please!
1bbf6e7272baf94a2aa0808f46ef2bbe:6"XcV very important!
c23d1044e0836a1da6bdf1bfa0c9f413:0wSR" very important!
e75e93688d25907ceee3b3bff03838d4:Rs'x] very important!
f49c8b89d2ebbb70372f09b4f6e2854d:nw9`f very important!
cb2ab448af7ed5582074014beea890ed:<[email protected] very important!
21d5d380f0a458d924e7860f9a70a6ca:eP&Y)
359063dcb72eb7a9123deb605c145c7a:jZp11
a679dd35e376944023c1fdddc5cfe88d:{H&Ne very important!
d73d4ada18403f5275e58b9df42cd073:_`Tx.
a765a576ec32d373b7224f2e5383e4f6: very important!
d4e3cf06aaef2b1bb349b6e17d29976b: very important!
cebeed93129a0a4ddf172ec9c96e92d4:.kUwV
f9e51426302cf1fe6761c63f865d0f8f:;]0,K
bc8f8e06182866231f85826ababa2723:9CMV[
c5e9b9167245de03021ae3ba684973ec:1[Bzq
7fa2bce2557dfeb886752d695e28a1b2:[email protected]'
8531c61819892844ec29578cc601dfa1:clpY{
d68cc381be6c054a5b48bada990e1b29:zZP%Y
45ecd98b3e0891f72e2e70eb7b28a7a4:G$hNw
ec755b6c6c21d01c3d70981012c68b6b:
d64d9151e6d0acdb5ad1f67eb66971d6:
4f162003d2e0b9a35a159dbabe88675b:
470b3f4bc20b96af4cb45abd403e8dd7:
f76714b7f3c00edfff8299ff1813de5d:$*UA(
ee26b922de375ebd2a69ea80e86ab450:2c<RQ
58758372bfd0d63666aee7dfaf15e10d: very important!
5a58704598bedf7fdba214fdef5fe6a2:
db516a7c40a38d4db2fb02e5c6ff28b6:
80cb0e4a6914d309dfc40ffbc33f69bc:
6a1e33fc9712c091321643484c9cde0b:0&:^D very important!
cc7ba4995618bbb3ba1dd3aa0fc885c5:axmIo
f39571f2abade3626ad73917b697eb68:Gt$%W very important!
746b5aac893f76c632f7c87bfed3317a:_Pp%q
d7d516b1d07bc9a10c7b5c5bf01417bb:
bc33d4b7ed8dc738f41111575956ff32:M*X7L
91ec39443e207977adcd003404e4c8a9:t+]d4
ba56ba85534d4c4b8268e0b29012278:PFm]3
610f7c73dac407a2672f7dda47f57e1e:f}P0*
d5536faf11e1552fc36f06035dd4304f:g2"Xw
dd7df4adc4dfe22aa340017a53c30572:?9hH. very important!
039e01cbff59241b75539ff180869c78:'jG}/
b0b1e76d91ff962a1f1153018edbcd3f:eI4c% very important!
c0bf222511faa83e87f06e914c5f83c3:Cx]|2
3cee4559f8070a617d4d1d702a60828c:&]n+* very important!
4460458f15ad2da989073f80c30ce1a1:!y|2(
8649981dabb3f91f3be4d577fcf87445:s]Dz@ very important!
5508311dc26400f0b622ffa010497abc:jzIM*
7769f5ada0eeced0c2abf8d9d1aa4663:7B?l]
7ef58c4c0799ea9c0227c33c2fd92a64:Yc#9:
IP Board 3 all of them
Thank you very much also +10 REP for each you find!
Those are the last ones that left


Dont crack hashes for me, i tell people i will pay them then dont.

Avatar
30k

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 12 Aug 2014
Posts: 18
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 13:28:45

Verdeata said:

Anyone here that can help me with these? At least some of them please!
*snip*
IP Board 3 all of them
Thank you very much also +10 REP for each you find!
Those are the last ones that left

Maybe if you remove the 'very important!!!' behind it someone will run it.
I personally don't want to trim those lines by hand because you indicate some as important..

Just post the hashes without any of the trash and I could give it a spin.



________________________________________
BTC: 1HUMD5LkAgfZh5PfWwZPeJ1Z4ERuX5ogfh

Avatar
Theomars

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 05 Sep 2016
Posts: 245
Team:
Reputation: 606 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 13:44:39

VBulletin hash :
e95feea5a4bf97da586000a28c8ec922:)B'
463030922374ab72f0e02c5bc5552467:o77
d30a0a6fc59e6d7a492f86a586bd0304:=.U
86e4bab926027a71516e05ff485b8376:r%K

Thanks


BTC : 18k7D4WgB3z4naqstxkxzo8RNCRQ6XAfz1

Avatar
FineCut

Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 07 Sep 2016
Posts: 469
Team:
Reputation: 1355 Reputation
Online
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 13:58:53

Theomars said:

VBulletin hash :
e95feea5a4bf97da586000a28c8ec922:)B'
463030922374ab72f0e02c5bc5552467:o77
d30a0a6fc59e6d7a492f86a586bd0304:=.U
86e4bab926027a71516e05ff485b8376:r%K

Thanks


86e4bab926027a71516e05ff485b8376:r%K:19880521



btc
1Mipxgmcn7cPiCsGkDzz5TkDTdQHBa8yLe

Avatar
maymun

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 19 Mar 2017
Posts: 26
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 15:30:30

4e4e9d5f1e26e286ddbba9c03a69e92ac2


Avatar
qxygene

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 08 Dec 2016
Posts: 163
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 17:43:40

8C933E9509BA96D0C039795D72E31042
465CD16DF1A90A630DB9912D5C8D0EA7
CC466E2319ABE25CEB663DD0B1BE5453
68F5ADDFF1A28B71A999C483DA2C1903

md5


Avatar
ali11013

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 08 Mar 2017
Posts: 3
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 17:46:24

help NTLM carack

  • C67C45345C456FD41E152BFEF9F5ABE1
  • 9F54447B91457025D615A271689992A6
  • DEDF73EA4A7558A51F34902D040AF71D
  • A8CA181B8D0806ACAAC43799488015C3
  • 4784D63161DC05974AE2798809AB0B55
  • A4E416BB0AC669D2BFF17FBCEB7EF847

tanks


Avatar
Verdeata

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 17 Mar 2016
Posts: 172
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 18:05:50

Anyone here that can help me with these? At least some of them please!
1bbf6e7272baf94a2aa0808f46ef2bbe:6"XcV
c23d1044e0836a1da6bdf1bfa0c9f413:0wSR"
e75e93688d25907ceee3b3bff03838d4:Rs'x]
f49c8b89d2ebbb70372f09b4f6e2854d:nw9`f
cb2ab448af7ed5582074014beea890ed:<[email protected]
21d5d380f0a458d924e7860f9a70a6ca:eP&Y)
359063dcb72eb7a9123deb605c145c7a:jZp11
a679dd35e376944023c1fdddc5cfe88d:{H&Ne
d73d4ada18403f5275e58b9df42cd073:_`Tx.
a765a576ec32d373b7224f2e5383e4f6:
d4e3cf06aaef2b1bb349b6e17d29976b:
cebeed93129a0a4ddf172ec9c96e92d4:.kUwV
f9e51426302cf1fe6761c63f865d0f8f:;]0,K
bc8f8e06182866231f85826ababa2723:9CMV[
c5e9b9167245de03021ae3ba684973ec:1[Bzq
7fa2bce2557dfeb886752d695e28a1b2:[email protected]'
8531c61819892844ec29578cc601dfa1:clpY{
d68cc381be6c054a5b48bada990e1b29:zZP%Y
45ecd98b3e0891f72e2e70eb7b28a7a4:G$hNw
ec755b6c6c21d01c3d70981012c68b6b:
d64d9151e6d0acdb5ad1f67eb66971d6:
4f162003d2e0b9a35a159dbabe88675b:
470b3f4bc20b96af4cb45abd403e8dd7:
f76714b7f3c00edfff8299ff1813de5d:$*UA(
ee26b922de375ebd2a69ea80e86ab450:2c<RQ
58758372bfd0d63666aee7dfaf15e10d:
5a58704598bedf7fdba214fdef5fe6a2:
db516a7c40a38d4db2fb02e5c6ff28b6:
80cb0e4a6914d309dfc40ffbc33f69bc:
6a1e33fc9712c091321643484c9cde0b:0&:^D
cc7ba4995618bbb3ba1dd3aa0fc885c5:axmIo
f39571f2abade3626ad73917b697eb68:Gt$%W
746b5aac893f76c632f7c87bfed3317a:_Pp%q
d7d516b1d07bc9a10c7b5c5bf01417bb:
bc33d4b7ed8dc738f41111575956ff32:M*X7L
91ec39443e207977adcd003404e4c8a9:t+]d4
ba56ba85534d4c4b8268e0b29012278:PFm]3
610f7c73dac407a2672f7dda47f57e1e:f}P0*
d5536faf11e1552fc36f06035dd4304f:g2"Xw
dd7df4adc4dfe22aa340017a53c30572:?9hH.
039e01cbff59241b75539ff180869c78:'jG}/
b0b1e76d91ff962a1f1153018edbcd3f:eI4c%
c0bf222511faa83e87f06e914c5f83c3:Cx]|2
3cee4559f8070a617d4d1d702a60828c:&]n+*
4460458f15ad2da989073f80c30ce1a1:!y|2(
8649981dabb3f91f3be4d577fcf87445:s]Dz@
5508311dc26400f0b622ffa010497abc:jzIM*
7769f5ada0eeced0c2abf8d9d1aa4663:7B?l]
7ef58c4c0799ea9c0227c33c2fd92a64:Yc#9:
IP Board 3 all of them
Thank you very much also +10 REP for each you find!
Those are the last ones that left


Dont crack hashes for me, i tell people i will pay them then dont.

Avatar
Theomars

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 05 Sep 2016
Posts: 245
Team:
Reputation: 606 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 19:05:16

VBulletin hash :

d576e2e1e5e12253cc3e12e71363d779:PR:
a30efd39477a6dafa9e71ab5a209cf1a:u2j
c0789329f93fb3cf58034c7f6912a506:qR<


BTC : 18k7D4WgB3z4naqstxkxzo8RNCRQ6XAfz1

Avatar
Thomas__

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 65
Team: Asia
Reputation: 31 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 @ 19:28:46

Don't know what type it is but it says that it is concat(password,0x3a,salt)


415d0ee0b818f1d0e2ae1779e3816707:[email protected]%t\\6N1\\rrbDaGep7O3l}_pMI9&/



2031 Results - Page 67 of 68 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

We have a total of 108713 messages in 13148 topics.
We have a total of 15174 registered users.
Our newest registered member is tombone562.