NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - Software Recomendation

1 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
Hash-IT

Team: HashKiller
Sun, 04 Nov 2012 @ 17:32:10

I just wondered if anyone here knew of software or script (perhaps to use in BackTrack) that would help me do the following.

I would like to be able to find a wifi signal from a user defined MAC address. This could be either an AP or a laptop for example. This would be useful for me to be able to drive around somewhere near where I thought I received a signal and the software to notify me when that MAC address pops up.

I say both AP and laptop because I think it will be useful to trace lost or stolen equipment locally. I know there are programs available that do this sort of thing via the internet but I would prefer a local wifi only approach if possible. This will be very useful for equipment that has gone missing before the user thinks to install anti theft software and you cannot install it on a router (AP) anyway.

Can anyone help ? Do you know of software that can do this or perhaps you are clever enough to have a script for use with airodump etc ?

Ideally playing a wav / mp3 when the MAC is seen would be good.

Thanks.

Please read the forum rules. | Please read the paid section rules.

BTC: 1MmWESN5bKZ1YSuHrm5uNwnQYxWyQnEQ6E

1 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 197594 messages in 24439 topics.
We have a total of 21715 registered users.
Our newest registered member is Cyberploit.