12x GPU Monster For SALE by HashKiller Owner

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - (Archived) Hash-Cracking Requests - Hash Type Identification Thread


549 Results - Page 1 of 19 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 18 19
Author Message
Avatar
blandyuk
Admin / Owner
Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 05 Jul 2011
Posts: 3222
Team: HashKiller
Reputation: 7731 Reputation
Online
Thu, 09 Feb 2017 @ 16:13:20

Started a new topic for this as the other one was too full


Please read the forum rules | Please read the paid section rules
I accept private hash lists, with forum donations only.
BTC: 1JZGVq58m4RS1QQS8JE5xndzDFy2BvGU6y
GPU Power: 9x GTX 1070 + 6x GTX 1080

Avatar
cacaocaca1

Status: Member
Joined: Fri, 15 Jan 2016
Posts: 168
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 09 Feb 2017 @ 23:35:35

I need to write again my post so ?


Avatar
cacaocaca1

Status: Member
Joined: Fri, 15 Jan 2016
Posts: 168
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 @ 03:08:02

This is - bcrypt, Blowfish(OpenBSD) ?

$2a$07$k/vo4yDaQOT8A/HiYtAg0.'

If yes i can post on hash cracking or is so hard to cracking i have much of it


Avatar
predicting

Status: Member
Joined: Sat, 21 Jan 2017
Posts: 105
Team: Prediction
Reputation: 195 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 @ 09:27:46

cacaocaca1 said:

This is - bcrypt, Blowfish(OpenBSD) ?

$2a$07$k/vo4yDaQOT8A/HiYtAg0.'

If yes i can post on hash cracking or is so hard to cracking i have much of it

Yea it's - bcrypt, Blowfish(OpenBSD)very slow to crack


Avatar
Suicide Kingz

Status: Member
Joined: Thu, 28 Nov 2013
Posts: 101
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 @ 11:13:51

$2y$10$TIiDme9QxUBakAB3E4kgzOqhX8B5lmrjDcAofgkAChRb8uOlEWXJ6
$2y$10$s31H44LHoX0mbGjKIGcGte0ukFntM.xdkoOC4hyqtuWQXW6lykSr.

i have no idea what hash this is


Avatar
predicting

Status: Member
Joined: Sat, 21 Jan 2017
Posts: 105
Team: Prediction
Reputation: 195 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 @ 13:26:49

Suicide Kingz said:

$2y$10$TIiDme9QxUBakAB3E4kgzOqhX8B5lmrjDcAofgkAChRb8uOlEWXJ6
$2y$10$s31H44LHoX0mbGjKIGcGte0ukFntM.xdkoOC4hyqtuWQXW6lykSr.

i have no idea what hash this is

bcrypt, Blowfish(OpenBSD)


Avatar
cacaocaca1

Status: Member
Joined: Fri, 15 Jan 2016
Posts: 168
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 @ 21:24:01

predicting said:

cacaocaca1 said:

This is - bcrypt, Blowfish(OpenBSD) ?

$2a$07$k/vo4yDaQOT8A/HiYtAg0.'

If yes i can post on hash cracking or is so hard to cracking i have much of it

Yea it's - bcrypt, Blowfish(OpenBSD)very slow to crack


Yes i know bro but i need know if i can start to dump or no becouse is about 500.000 and i do no have good hardware about it


Avatar
liff
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Thu, 28 Jul 2016
Posts: 2272
Team:
Reputation: 6851 Reputation
Online
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 @ 21:28:02

cacaocaca1 said:


cacaocaca1 said:
This is - bcrypt, Blowfish(OpenBSD) ?
[color=rgb(0, 204, 0)]$2a$07$k/vo4yDaQOT8A/HiYtAg0.'

If yes i can post on hash cracking or is so hard to cracking i have much of it

[/color]

Yea it's - bcrypt, Blowfish(OpenBSD)very slow to crack
Yes i know bro but i need know if start to dump or no becouse is about 500.000 and i do no have good hardware for it

Well you could post it here, but I am not sure if someone is going to run this amount of Bcrypt hashes even for the most common words.


XMPP: liff@xmpp.jp

Avatar
cacaocaca1

Status: Member
Joined: Fri, 15 Jan 2016
Posts: 168
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 @ 21:30:19

liff said:

cacaocaca1 said:


cacaocaca1 said:
This is - bcrypt, Blowfish(OpenBSD) ?
[color=rgb(0, 204, 0)]$2a$07$k/vo4yDaQOT8A/HiYtAg0.'

If yes i can post on hash cracking or is so hard to cracking i have much of it

[/color]

Yea it's - bcrypt, Blowfish(OpenBSD)very slow to crack
Yes i know bro but i need know if start to dump or no becouse is about 500.000 and i do no have good hardware for it

Well you could post it here, but I am not sure if someone is going to run this amount of Bcrypt hashes even for the most common words.


ok thanks soi leave this for now and post some hash more easy thanks


Avatar
INVASOR

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 17 Jan 2017
Posts: 240
Team:
Reputation: 1 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 @ 21:39:01

820ff59a5141183ac43f37083abe1c94


Avatar
cacaocaca1

Status: Member
Joined: Fri, 15 Jan 2016
Posts: 168
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 @ 21:50:54

liff said:

cacaocaca1 said:


cacaocaca1 said:
This is - bcrypt, Blowfish(OpenBSD) ?
[color=rgb(0, 204, 0)]$2a$07$k/vo4yDaQOT8A/HiYtAg0.'

If yes i can post on hash cracking or is so hard to cracking i have much of it

[/color]

Yea it's - bcrypt, Blowfish(OpenBSD)very slow to crack
Yes i know bro but i need know if start to dump or no becouse is about 500.000 and i do no have good hardware for it

Well you could post it here, but I am not sure if someone is going to run this amount of Bcrypt hashes even for the most common words.


Ok i can post mix md5 and sha1 where md5 is without salt and sha1 is with salt ?


Avatar
mmmmms

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Posts: 178
Team:
Reputation: -49 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 12 Feb 2017 @ 14:39:44

*D1574A92D1FAD385CD3E3E44B2BA3BFF65C74F0D


Avatar
liff
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Thu, 28 Jul 2016
Posts: 2272
Team:
Reputation: 6851 Reputation
Online
Sun, 12 Feb 2017 @ 14:40:38

mmmmms said:

*D1574A92D1FAD385CD3E3E44B2BA3BFF65C74F0D

MySQL4.1/MySQL5+


XMPP: liff@xmpp.jp

Avatar
ianyone

Status: Member
Joined: Sun, 25 Oct 2015
Posts: 201
Team:
Reputation: 74 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 12 Feb 2017 @ 20:36:03

please please anyone help me the hash type or encryption method for this
KZnubYMuvL87%206DCOugTtg==
and this hash/encrypted value of 123456
that means above hash is equals to 123456
thanks i will give reps to helper.


Avatar
ktkoti

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Posts: 133
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 13 Feb 2017 @ 14:36:37


$1$mecca$b0ap2mcvchGhS/NLJZ0g60



Avatar
capric0rnu$

Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 02 Apr 2016
Posts: 3875
Team:
Reputation: 2692 Reputation
Online
Mon, 13 Feb 2017 @ 14:40:08

ktkoti said:


$1$mecca$b0ap2mcvchGhS/NLJZ0g60



MD5(Unix)


BTC:
1BPVJrzW1QyDtAqn4Lc4sPVagvd4SrNVpm

Avatar
sisterhoodbtc

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 16 Feb 2017
Posts: 11
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 16 Feb 2017 @ 10:28:11

$5$rounds=7500$dLf1WTdkGvzNq+ER$ZgGnYRa2McuC0UNYSDag9B5FE98UtorXdvcE3c//GDD


Avatar
k0en

Status: Member
Joined: Mon, 25 Apr 2016
Posts: 191
Team:
Reputation: 12 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 16 Feb 2017 @ 10:36:07

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


Avatar
Chick3nman
Administrator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Wed, 28 Jan 2015
Posts: 580
Team:
Reputation: 602 Reputation
Online
Thu, 16 Feb 2017 @ 11:22:54

k0en said:

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

SSH-DSA Public Key


My PGP key is available for security and identity verification here: https://keybase.io/chick3nman

Hardware: 1x D-WAVE 2000Q

BTC: 1Chick3nMTco6sBEByKuvmAzYTBsGN5KzD

Avatar
Chick3nman
Administrator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Wed, 28 Jan 2015
Posts: 580
Team:
Reputation: 602 Reputation
Online
Thu, 16 Feb 2017 @ 11:24:12

sisterhoodbtc said:

$5$rounds=7500$dLf1WTdkGvzNq+ER$ZgGnYRa2McuC0UNYSDag9B5FE98UtorXdvcE3c//GDD


Sha256crypt -m 7400


My PGP key is available for security and identity verification here: https://keybase.io/chick3nman

Hardware: 1x D-WAVE 2000Q

BTC: 1Chick3nMTco6sBEByKuvmAzYTBsGN5KzD

Avatar
oylesine1i

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 12 Sep 2014
Posts: 53
Team:
Reputation: 14 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 16 Feb 2017 @ 16:29:49

root:$1$$Cfqxbo15LdvpiJW8lOWB6.:0:0:root:/:/bin

Hello, I am working with some old embedded linux, and trying to understand its hash algorithm, $1 means md5 i think ? Can you please give me advice for hashcat command line for recover this password ?



Avatar
liff
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Thu, 28 Jul 2016
Posts: 2272
Team:
Reputation: 6851 Reputation
Online
Thu, 16 Feb 2017 @ 16:37:31

oylesine1i said:

root:$1$$Cfqxbo15LdvpiJW8lOWB6.:0:0:root:/:/bin

Hello, I am working with some old embedded linux, and trying to understand its hash algorithm, $1 means md5 i think ? Can you please give me advice for hashcat command line for recover this password ?


It's md5crypt, MD5(Unix) (mode 500 in hashcat)


XMPP: liff@xmpp.jp

Avatar
cacaocaca1

Status: Member
Joined: Fri, 15 Jan 2016
Posts: 168
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 17 Feb 2017 @ 03:11:58

What type of hash is it

l5Cfl1FVlg==



Avatar
cacaocaca1

Status: Member
Joined: Fri, 15 Jan 2016
Posts: 168
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 17 Feb 2017 @ 05:25:04


What type of hash is it

947fa29d644826b515961d712c9e6ec5af3e2cefc5b28655f


Avatar
almondo

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 17 Feb 2017
Posts: 93
Team:
Reputation: 48 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 18 Feb 2017 @ 00:42:40

cacaocaca1 said:


What type of hash is it

947fa29d644826b515961d712c9e6ec5af3e2cefc5b28655f

Tiger-192 or Haval-192


Avatar
liff
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Thu, 28 Jul 2016
Posts: 2272
Team:
Reputation: 6851 Reputation
Online
Sat, 18 Feb 2017 @ 00:51:38

cacaocaca1 said:


What type of hash is it

947fa29d644826b515961d712c9e6ec5af3e2cefc5b28655f

It's sha1($salt.$pass) but first 9 chars are salt. 947fa29d644826b515961d712c9e6ec5af3e2cefc5b28655f

947fa29d6 - salt
44826b515961d712c9e6ec5af3e2cefc5b28655f - hash


44826b515961d712c9e6ec5af3e2cefc5b28655f:947fa29d6:deathstar


XMPP: liff@xmpp.jp

Avatar
guilgle

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 03 Feb 2017
Posts: 32
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 18 Feb 2017 @ 10:52:28

what type is this :

~\xd8\x12\xce\x05̐\xe2<LY\xcek\xb0\x19\xdf
ϖ\xc4t\x84Ns\x91[\xa4v\xbcsE\xac\xa2
3\xe1\xe2e`\x95\xe7\x97\x0e&\x08\xbb\xd91\xc6<
\xcb\xda5\\\xbaR9\xfb\x9e\x85\x0eziw\x16^
*\x84\xd2z\x1f%d\xb4\x8e\xfb!ZQ\xe8\x85b


Avatar
cacaocaca1

Status: Member
Joined: Fri, 15 Jan 2016
Posts: 168
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 19 Feb 2017 @ 08:00:41

liff said:

cacaocaca1 said:


What type of hash is it

947fa29d644826b515961d712c9e6ec5af3e2cefc5b28655f

It's sha1($salt.$pass) but first 9 chars are salt. 947fa29d644826b515961d712c9e6ec5af3e2cefc5b28655f

947fa29d6 - salt
44826b515961d712c9e6ec5af3e2cefc5b28655f - hash


44826b515961d712c9e6ec5af3e2cefc5b28655f:947fa29d6:deathstar


Thanks really man and for it l5Cfl1FVlg==



Avatar
Psychodevil

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 11 Feb 2017
Posts: 100
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 19 Feb 2017 @ 08:25:27

liff said:

cacaocaca1 said:


What type of hash is it

947fa29d644826b515961d712c9e6ec5af3e2cefc5b28655f

It's sha1($salt.$pass) but first 9 chars are salt. 947fa29d644826b515961d712c9e6ec5af3e2cefc5b28655f

947fa29d6 - salt
44826b515961d712c9e6ec5af3e2cefc5b28655f - hash


44826b515961d712c9e6ec5af3e2cefc5b28655f:947fa29d6:deathstar

how did you know? o.o


Avatar
LethicDB

Status: Member
Joined: Mon, 04 Apr 2016
Posts: 176
Team:
Reputation: 20 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 19 Feb 2017 @ 10:49:55

MD5 hash: 0136366c005419788bd9c4d43e8c8ce6



549 Results - Page 1 of 19 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 18 19

We have a total of 202032 messages in 24895 topics.
We have a total of 22200 registered users.
Our newest registered member is halelujahhh.