NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - Website Feedback - ERROR invalid hex len with hashkiller-dict wordlist

WARNING!
Due to the number of SCAMS going on in the PAID forum, PLEASE ask an ADMIN or MODERATOR to verify ALL found passwords to ensure you are not being SCAMMED.
DO NOT PAY until an ADMIN or MOD has verified them for you!

1 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
concobe

Team:
Sun, 30 Jul 2017 @ 16:15:26

ERROR: invalid hex len with hashkiller-dict wordlist and hashcat software.

for a long time i'm not update wordlist collected by hashkiller at this link : http://home.btconnect.com/md5decrypter/hashkiller-dict.rar

today i downloaded and updated it and use with hashcat (CPU and GPU) to test some md5 hash and i got an error message: ERROR: invalid hex len

I have a quick review and found a prolem is string lenght of all word of hashkiller-dict.txt is begin with $HEX[...] is too long and hashcat stop working, maybe hashcat limit string length of password or have BOF bug...

So i post this problem to forum with my resolve is remove all line of this wordlist begin with $HEX[ and use this hashkiller-dict.txt with hashcat normal.

If you have any other solution to resolve this error, you can share it to me and all member in Hashkiller forum.

Thanks.

Rep+ is appreciated!

1 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 163667 messages in 20541 topics.
We have a total of 19302 registered users.
Our newest registered member is EmailAutomator.