NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - Hashc.co.uk VS Gpuhash review comparaison by clav17

8 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
Clav17

Team:
Tue, 15 Aug 2017 @ 04:12:13

Hi there, So I decided to write a review of these two services based on my experience using both of them.
I will not hide that I would instead recommand hashc.co.uk, here are the reasons:
-A lot of servers for hashc.co.uk, you can choose any attack type
Whereas gpuhash does not let you choose the pro attack type, for example, for certain hash types.
Hashc: 1 Gpuhash:0
Hashc has a negative point compared to gpuhash, nonetheless, that is, when you queue your hash, you can pay with hashc to make them crack your hash in priority, gpuhash does not do this, and they are faster than hashc to process hashes.
Hashc: 1 - Gpuhash:1
But hashc has a faster support, and I guess a better performance, so it is really not worth gpuhash (in my opinion).
What do you guys think ?

gpuhash_me

Team: gpuhash team
Tue, 15 Aug 2017 @ 06:26:21

Clav17 said:

Hi there, So I decided to write a review of these two services based on my experience using both of them.
I will not hide that I would instead recommand hashc.co.uk, here are the reasons:
-A lot of servers for hashc.co.uk, you can choose any attack type
Whereas gpuhash does not let you choose the pro attack type, for example, for certain hash types.
Hashc: 1 Gpuhash:0
Hashc has a negative point compared to gpuhash, nonetheless, that is, when you queue your hash, you can pay with hashc to make them crack your hash in priority, gpuhash does not do this, and they are faster than hashc to process hashes.
Hashc: 1 - Gpuhash:1
But hashc has a faster support, and I guess a better performance, so it is really not worth gpuhash (in my opinion).
What do you guys think ?

Thank you for your perfect review but your points sound quite strange.
Not possible to choose pro attack for some hashes? Sure, for some fast not salted hashes we try all possible wordlists for free within Basic search so you can't order Pro search online (if you need more wordlists you can contact support to arrange custom attack).
A lot of servers? Better performance? What? Hashcrap offer just two gtx1080 (no joke, just TWO GTX1080), it is 700-750 kH/s in WPA terms.
No priorities at gpuhash.me? Have you looked at your task status page ever?

Ok now we have one good question. What is WPA success rate of your preferred service? And how do you think why he hides this valuable info?

This thread smells a paid shill so I will ask moderators to take a look.

Head of cheap publicity department
Support, discounts, free offers for HK members
BTC: 1GpuHashTYDRn3S6jbLM4YwmutU5iVCxrf

Clav17

Team:
Tue, 15 Aug 2017 @ 06:44:00

Believe it or not, but no one ever told me to create this thread, I understand you can take it personally, but that's my right to prefer hashc. In no ways I am promoting. I am also illogic by saying you're faster to process hashes but hashc has some better performance, I was still thinking about the queueing..
I've used hashc more, I don't know much about your service, I used it however, and it seems hashc is older than yours, and have some more reputation...

gpuhash_me

Team: gpuhash team
Tue, 15 Aug 2017 @ 06:54:35

Clav17 said:

and it seems hashc is older than yours, and have some more reputation...

OMG, just for your information we online from 2011 (former gpuhash.com) while the owner of hashCrap stole our WebUI and our ideas in October 2016 only. You can prefer any service but please do not spread this crap publicly. Regarding abdou99 reputation I believe you have missed something...

Head of cheap publicity department
Support, discounts, free offers for HK members
BTC: 1GpuHashTYDRn3S6jbLM4YwmutU5iVCxrf

Clav17

Team:
Tue, 15 Aug 2017 @ 06:59:34

Yes, I didn't see what happened until searching now. I broke a record of idioty, I guess, simply because I didn't give enough attention to what was happening to hashkiller, I swear as far as I remembered, abdou99 was a moderator then an administrator, but didn't give enough attention to the recent events because I thought the owners (blandyuk) were not there to fuck around/waste their time, so they were promoting the right persons. But I always feelt something wrong in abdou. A moderator can delete this thread, I'm sorry for posting this, I was basically trolling/kidding the ass of abdou99, no one could be idiot enough to prefer hashc, you are feeding my troll, so no one ever asked me to make this thread, I was just expecting abdou reaction, I am telling this & my intentions because I just saw what happened to the forums the last days and feel I will be .... If I continue. forgive me guys, but your firend abdou is easily trollable as well as you, gpuhash

hashC.co.uk

Team:
Tue, 15 Aug 2017 @ 10:27:29

Hi

Clav17
Thanks for you review
hashC still working on new amazing features as always trying to
and i really appreciate that you liked our service
regarding my abdou99 account, it has been banned for non-reason. long story to tell but in conclusion: im a good guy :P
actually, blandy was not in the forum, then suddenly he came and found me on user account taking a look for something, so he though directly that i banned him, so i got banned too, anyone user is not here because i think that he banned him self
that does not matter now, what really matter here is your topic

# Attack Type: if you liked this option, then you will like our todo plan option.. you will be able to use your own wordlist and own rules and enjoy the great performance. [not available yet, but i will try to provide this asap]

# Fast Queue: the service we provide is now 100% paid, even for being in our task list you should pay 0.001 BTC, and ofc you don't want to waste your 0.001 BTC so we keep working on our tasks more than any other service, means we try our best. and just few days before we added an auto detect attack mode, so it will be much easier and even much faster to process hashes

# Support: we try to keep in touch with you as max as we can, we are handling hashC tickets on one of our websites listed on the contact page of hashc. soon hashc will have it own dedicated support center, which may speed up the response time way better

---

any question? im ready to answer

So let not this present life deceive you – Surah Fatir : verse 5
hashC free services relies on donations, please consider a donation
BTC: 33HfS3nzRcxfjfVk6aCovz4EXqZixqYYDd
PayPal: paypal@yalagroup.co.uk

hashC.co.uk

Team:
Tue, 15 Aug 2017 @ 10:55:58

Hi
gpuhash_me

Let me resume things for you in a short way, without long boring texts as yours

#1 It's: hashC (do i have to change your "name" as well? cpuhash.you)

#2 I didn't ask Clav17 or any person to write this topic. (generally you do those things and create multiple account for self rep)

#3 We stole your idea? I have wrote a topic a long time ago about my idea, few months later hashC is launched. (many users here know that)

#4 We stole your webui too? No doubt, our webui is 1000% better than yours

#5 hashC > gpuhash

So let not this present life deceive you – Surah Fatir : verse 5
hashC free services relies on donations, please consider a donation
BTC: 33HfS3nzRcxfjfVk6aCovz4EXqZixqYYDd
PayPal: paypal@yalagroup.co.uk

5E7ABE94

Team:
Tue, 15 Aug 2017 @ 14:24:13

Clav17, I don't know what your original intent was while creating this thread. It sure does seem like you are trying to stir up something. whether you knew about the recent events or not this sure does seem a rather strange thing to be bringing up. If it was meant as a joke or for fun it seriously missed that bar. Consider this a formal warning.

hashC.co.uk (Abdou99), Blandy exiled you for a reason did you think that was a suggestion? Build your own community.

8 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 215346 messages in 26352 topics.
We have a total of 23228 registered users.
Our newest registered member is Kngmst8.