NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - new tool?

5 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
hashC.co.uk

Team:
Fri, 24 Nov 2017 @ 18:24:14

Hi

so probably i will have few time the next weeks, so i'm thinking of adding some new tool, idk :P

months ago i used to make a tool every few couple weeks, thanks to many of you for the great ideas,, sadly my old topics are no longer available at the forum..
online tools has been made so far:
cap to hccapx: just an alternative online tool, but with more detailed debug info
hccapx splitter: one of my favorites, as it says it just split your huge one file multiple handshakes to multiple file unique handshake each
hash identifier: simple but helpful, support more than 145 hashtypes
hash extrators kit (rar, zip, pdf, office): those tools are based on the john tools to make an alternative online tool, which is much easier to use
base64 kit: hmm very simple, what is special here is that it handle full text input and also line by line input, means you input a text and you get a full text base64 as any other online base64 tool, but also you can input the same text but get a base64 for each line of this text, this idea is based on a forum member request

well, i'd like to add more tools, and it would be great if any of you can share his ideas to help more ppl

actually many parts of hashC are based on your ideas, starting from the tools to the cracking community and then hashes.rip and so on..

looking forward to hear from you

So let not this present life deceive you – Surah Fatir : verse 5

Reconsniper

Team:
Fri, 15 Mar 2019 @ 21:31:33

So why is the link dead now ?
https://hashc.co.uk/hccapxsplitter

BTC:1BQRHfzASYYcaJmwEFDGwKE94wX1pWMaVA

hashC.co.uk

Team:
Fri, 15 Mar 2019 @ 21:39:38

Reconsniper said:

So why is the link dead now ?
https://hashc.co.uk/hccapxsplitter

Hi,
i have launched a new version of hashc as you can see in the main page.. (preview only, it will be officially ready in few days)
regarding the tools, they will be hosted on a different subdomain something like old.hashc.co.uk (till i make new tools for the new version)
please give me some time, i'm tired to make those changes now

thank you for understanding ^^

Reconsniper

Team:
Fri, 15 Mar 2019 @ 21:54:10

Excellent work, i love your tool page, it's the best tool around, i use it all the time, thanks for the reply.
YOU ROCK.

BTC:1BQRHfzASYYcaJmwEFDGwKE94wX1pWMaVA

hashC.co.uk

Team:
Fri, 15 Mar 2019 @ 22:36:37

Reconsniper said:

Excellent work, i love your tool page, it's the best tool around, i use it all the time, thanks for the reply.
YOU ROCK.

here you go
https://old.hashc.co.uk/hccapxsplitter
^^

5 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 184792 messages in 22875 topics.
We have a total of 20652 registered users.
Our newest registered member is winners.