NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - [YAAY] VERSION 2 IS COMING SOON!


53 Results - Page 1 of 2 -
1 2
Author Message
Avatar
hashC.co.uk

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 140
Team:
Reputation: 84 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 04 Feb 2018 @ 16:04:01

Hi There

I'm so excited today to let you know that the version 2 of hashC is coming soon

What's new:
1. Public distributed cracking system that really works
however, before launching it, i'd first launch and as a test: "free wpa cracking service"

What is about "free wpa cracking service"
1. It's free
2. Will be used as a test service for hashC version 2
3. Anyone can help in cracking and get wpa cracked on the fly*


..
I'd provide more details next time. (sorry for that)


Thank you ^^


*limited access
ps: free wpa cracking service may be launched in the next few weeks.


abdou99

Avatar
ghsixd

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 15 Nov 2016
Posts: 158
Team:
Reputation: 231 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 04 Feb 2018 @ 16:15:33

well... good job.
work for a public distributed cracking system.

if you want to see it and co op just say


+rep if i helped
BTC: 17danBChfUExT4UtQVxPsD96RowG5eExss

Avatar
hashC.co.uk

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 140
Team:
Reputation: 84 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 04 Feb 2018 @ 16:51:24

Forgot to mention a really interesting feature:

While running our agent you are not obligated to use our dictionaries/attack modes as others..

YOU CAN USE YOUR WORDLIST, YOUR BRUTEFORCE, YOU ARE FREE

ps: I'd start with wordlist first, im not sure about bruteforce it's kinda the same technic even if failed we can make a temporarly solution like instead of bruteforcing 8digits, you can use a 8digits dictionary, etc..


abdou99

Avatar
$cI$$0r$

Status: Elite
Joined: Thu, 24 Aug 2017
Posts: 596
Team:
Reputation: 7015 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 04 Feb 2018 @ 16:52:22

Trying to put those overpriced competitors out of business I see. Just distributed or ? Not sure what all you are going to cover in the free WPA cracking part. (Keyspace, hashrate etc. or just distributed.) Yes, more details would be nice. Good luck !


BTC: 1QFsUY54JQDGpJf1UPV2YdcpQgcYKnyrpN
XMPP: WW1GamEyUnZiM0pBWTNKbFpYQXVhVzA9

Avatar
soxrok2212

Status: Cracker
Joined: Sat, 24 Oct 2015
Posts: 451
Team:
Reputation: 421 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 04 Feb 2018 @ 18:05:45

Good luck, people will just dump ridiculous requests on you and everyone in the network.



BTC: 1B4ZAbWYQ399p6QJm3VLbywiCWVSBAXYJ1

NVIDIA
1x GTX 1080 Founder’s Edition
1x GTX 980 Reference Design

Avatar
hashC.co.uk

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 140
Team:
Reputation: 84 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 04 Feb 2018 @ 18:38:17

soxrok2212 said:

Good luck, people will just dump ridiculous requests on you and everyone in the network.


I have considered this point as well


abdou99

Avatar
toh

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 21 Dec 2016
Posts: 103
Team:
Reputation: 60 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 05 Feb 2018 @ 10:15:59

When is the release date of the Version 2?


Avatar
hashC.co.uk

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 140
Team:
Reputation: 84 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 05 Feb 2018 @ 16:40:30

toh said:

When is the release date of the Version 2?


I dont have this information yet, it's kinda complicated, the "free wpa cracking service" would give us much informations to see how it would work and how effective it is


abdou99

Avatar
hashC.co.uk

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 140
Team:
Reputation: 84 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 @ 22:17:19

GOOD NEWS

I have just done the main process of the system and it works fine.

  • Adding a wifi to the network [PASSED]
  • Cracking the wifi by a public cracker with any wordlist [PASSED]
  • Updating the network/wifi if found [PASSED]
w/ the feature: preventing duplicates.


Now, the hard part: the agent file -or- the cracking software
Probably will support both cpu and gpu.
Support wordlist for sure and maybe bruteforce as well. others attack modes may be added later
Have two options (auto and manual): if auto then select the recommanded wifi by the network else you will be asked to select the desired wifi
(more info soon)

ps: I will need some testers for the agent file. contact me


abdou99

Avatar
hashC.co.uk

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 140
Team:
Reputation: 84 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 09 Feb 2018 @ 16:52:06

Sorry windows users, the agent software is designed for linux os.
You may still be able to run the agent software using cygwin.


abdou99

Avatar
hashC.co.uk

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 140
Team:
Reputation: 84 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 18 Feb 2018 @ 15:29:19

NEWS
the "free" wpa cracking service is almost ready
i'd need some .cap files listed in this topic for doing some tests -or- contact

V2 ?
the second version of hashc may be applied to our community at first, where crackers can keep our agent running and once a wpa is cracked you get paid instantly. (just like our current community but better)
it's quite the same as you are minning but you are cracking
this is the main purpose of the agent

Security?
our agent is way far while comparing to hashtopus agent and similuar ones, where a cracker rig is completely linked to the main server and it accepts every command line that is sent by the main server (even if the command line is "evil"
and since there has been a topic regarding that security issue, i would confirm in clear that our agent work completely in a different way


abdou99

Avatar
danielyc

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 27 Oct 2017
Posts: 86
Team:
Reputation: 170 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 18 Feb 2018 @ 16:17:03

it all sounds amazing


btc: 19xQLeeYbxC1dewZ5zZBW9aZFQy7bJJ2xs
eth: 0x3473a111F886a688B32208c199fba295E8F6f1B7

Please don't forget to + rep if i helped :)

Avatar
soxrok2212

Status: Cracker
Joined: Sat, 24 Oct 2015
Posts: 451
Team:
Reputation: 421 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 @ 17:54:21

hashC.co.uk said:

NEWS
the "free" wpa cracking service is almost ready
i'd need some .cap files listed in this topic for doing some tests -or- contact

V2 ?
the second version of hashc may be applied to our community at first, where crackers can keep our agent running and once a wpa is cracked you get paid instantly. (just like our current community but better)
it's quite the same as you are minning but you are cracking
this is the main purpose of the agent

Security?
our agent is way far while comparing to hashtopus agent and similuar ones, where a cracker rig is completely linked to the main server and it accepts every command line that is sent by the main server (even if the command line is "evil"
and since there has been a topic regarding that security issue, i would confirm in clear that our agent work completely in a different way

So can we see the source code?



BTC: 1B4ZAbWYQ399p6QJm3VLbywiCWVSBAXYJ1

NVIDIA
1x GTX 1080 Founder’s Edition
1x GTX 980 Reference Design

Avatar
hashC.co.uk

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 140
Team:
Reputation: 84 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 @ 18:05:46

Feature:
as an example: 5 crackers are running the agent against one wpa, how would our distrubuted system works?
there is many situations, here the most that accures:

5/5 are using the same wordlist:
+ system will consider it as a distributed attack (each cracker receive a part from the wordlist)

3/5 are using the same wordlist and the two others each using his own wordlist:
+ system will consider it as a distributed attack for the 3 crackers
+ system will check each uploaded result from each cracker (the 2 crackers)

3/5 are using the same wordlist and the two others are using another wordlist but same as each other:
+ system will consider it as a distributed attack for the 3 crackers
+ system will consider it as a distributed attack for the 2 crackers which is different than the first attack

5/5 each using his own wordlist:
+ system will check each uploaded result from each cracker


ofc, once the wpa is cracked other crackers will be assigned to the next wpa


abdou99

Avatar
hashC.co.uk

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 140
Team:
Reputation: 84 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 @ 18:06:31

soxrok2212 said:


So can we see the source code?


why would you need to see the source code?


abdou99

Avatar
soxrok2212

Status: Cracker
Joined: Sat, 24 Oct 2015
Posts: 451
Team:
Reputation: 421 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 @ 19:18:51

hashC.co.uk said:

soxrok2212 said:


So can we see the source code?


why would you need to see the source code?

hashC.co.uk said:


Security?
our agent is way far while comparing to hashtopus agent and similuar ones, where a cracker rig is completely linked to the main server and it accepts every command line that is sent by the main server (even if the command line is "evil"
and since there has been a topic regarding that security issue, i would confirm in clear that our agent work completely in a different way

Need some kind of proof for this claim.



BTC: 1B4ZAbWYQ399p6QJm3VLbywiCWVSBAXYJ1

NVIDIA
1x GTX 1080 Founder’s Edition
1x GTX 980 Reference Design

Avatar
hashC.co.uk

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 140
Team:
Reputation: 84 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 @ 19:31:49

soxrok2212 said:


Need some kind of proof for this claim.

you can use wireshark to capture what info you get from our main server (if it's no encrypted)
regareless tech, this is the truth.


abdou99

Avatar
soxrok2212

Status: Cracker
Joined: Sat, 24 Oct 2015
Posts: 451
Team:
Reputation: 421 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 @ 20:03:42

So what you're saying is, instead of using a more trusted AND open source platform like hashtopussy, use your proprietary, closed source software and capture what we need in Wireshark if it's not encrypted? Hmmmmmm..... this does not seem to be "confirm in clear".



BTC: 1B4ZAbWYQ399p6QJm3VLbywiCWVSBAXYJ1

NVIDIA
1x GTX 1080 Founder’s Edition
1x GTX 980 Reference Design

Avatar
hashC.co.uk

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 140
Team:
Reputation: 84 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 @ 20:54:11

soxrok2212 said:

So what you're saying is, instead of using a more trusted AND open source platform like hashtopussy, use your proprietary, closed source software and capture what we need in Wireshark if it's not encrypted? Hmmmmmm..... this does not seem to be "confirm in clear".


exactly!
you need a proof for what has been already confirmed? well no i won't proof that for you. why don't you try to prove the inverse
and that "more trusted AND open source platform like hashtopussy" is vulnerable, how can it be "trusted"



abdou99

Avatar
Chick3nman
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Wed, 28 Jan 2015
Posts: 546
Team:
Reputation: 582 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 @ 21:37:37

There are risks with using/trusting closed source software from a third party, especially when giving it direct access to your full hardware resources AND then allow it to accept commands from a server controlled by said third party. That does not mean that opensource software will inherently be more secure, however, I would absolutely not trust your closed source agent over an open source agent such as Hashtopussy. And claiming your new agent is more secure and works magically "completely in a different way", but then backing that up with absolutely 0 proof is not the way to gain trust among this community.


My PGP key is available for security and identity verification here: https://keybase.io/chick3nman

Hardware: 1x D-WAVE 2000Q

BTC: 1Chick3nMTco6sBEByKuvmAzYTBsGN5KzD

Avatar
danielyc

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 27 Oct 2017
Posts: 86
Team:
Reputation: 170 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 @ 21:43:35

Chick3nman said:

There are risks with using/trusting closed source software from a third party, especially when giving it direct access to your full hardware resources AND then allow it to accept commands from a server controlled by said third party. That does not mean that opensource software will inherently be more secure, however, I would absolutely not trust your closed source agent over an open source agent such as Hashtopussy. And claiming your new agent is more secure and works magically "completely in a different way", but then backing that up with absolutely 0 proof is not the way to gain trust among this community.

i totally agree, there is no good excuse to close source this kind of software if you want any support from the community.


btc: 19xQLeeYbxC1dewZ5zZBW9aZFQy7bJJ2xs
eth: 0x3473a111F886a688B32208c199fba295E8F6f1B7

Please don't forget to + rep if i helped :)

Avatar
s3in!c
Moderator
Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Posts: 806
Team:
Reputation: 1133 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 @ 22:45:50

hashC.co.uk said:

soxrok2212 said:

So what you're saying is, instead of using a more trusted AND open source platform like hashtopussy, use your proprietary, closed source software and capture what we need in Wireshark if it's not encrypted? Hmmmmmm..... this does not seem to be "confirm in clear".


exactly!
you need a proof for what has been already confirmed? well no i won't proof that for you. why don't you try to prove the inverse
and that "more trusted AND open source platform like hashtopussy" is vulnerable, how can it be "trusted"


Would be interesting to know about what vulnerabilities you are talking about..


+Rep if I helped

Hashes.org - Powerful Community Password Recovery
Hashtopolis - Hashcat distributed cracking tool

BTC: 1VTuiKrNoytU1PvYrF3J7VapQ9oPg93Jn

Avatar
soxrok2212

Status: Cracker
Joined: Sat, 24 Oct 2015
Posts: 451
Team:
Reputation: 421 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 @ 00:03:04

Also would be interesting to see what else you have running in the agent. Crypto miner? Some kind of botnet? P2P applications? Who knows. Just give us the source!



BTC: 1B4ZAbWYQ399p6QJm3VLbywiCWVSBAXYJ1

NVIDIA
1x GTX 1080 Founder’s Edition
1x GTX 980 Reference Design

Avatar
hashC.co.uk

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 140
Team:
Reputation: 84 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 @ 16:19:31

Pros:

  • all what listed above and more
Cons:
  • distributed system works in a "strange" way, it's only useful when cracking a known password mask. meaning if you are using a [09AF]8chars wordlist then you have to be sure that the password is [09AF]8chars, else it would be just a waste of time
  • requires a very high speed internet connection (uploading many files)

Requirements:

  • linux os
  • libcurl version 7.56+
  • python
  • openssl
  • zlib
  • opencl loader


abdou99

Avatar
s3in!c
Moderator
Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Posts: 806
Team:
Reputation: 1133 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 @ 18:17:47

hashC.co.uk said:


  • distributed system works in a "strange" way, it's only useful when cracking a known password mask. meaning if you are using a [09AF]8chars wordlist then you have to be sure that the password is [09AF]8chars, else it would be just a waste of time
  • requires a very high speed internet connection (uploading many files)

That "strange" way you are describing applies always with hashcracking, in most of the cases you don't know what exact length/chars the passwords have. You crack until you got it or you think you tried enough ways.
And it's wrong that you need a high speed internet connection, beside the wordlists (which you only need to download once) there is not much traffic required, especially uploading isn't much traffic, for whatever reason you put it as con here...


+Rep if I helped

Hashes.org - Powerful Community Password Recovery
Hashtopolis - Hashcat distributed cracking tool

BTC: 1VTuiKrNoytU1PvYrF3J7VapQ9oPg93Jn

Avatar
hashC.co.uk

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 140
Team:
Reputation: 84 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 @ 18:34:32

s3in!c said:


That "strange" way you are describing applies always with hashcracking, in most of the cases you don't know what exact length/chars the passwords have. You crack until you got it or you think you tried enough ways.
And it's wrong that you need a high speed internet connection, beside the wordlists (which you only need to download once) there is not much traffic required, especially uploading isn't much traffic, for whatever reason you put it as con here...

"our agent work completely in a different way"


abdou99

Avatar
s3in!c
Moderator
Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Posts: 806
Team:
Reputation: 1133 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 @ 18:36:50

hashC.co.uk said:

"our agent work completely in a different way"

WTF that's just nonsense. When you say your agent works completely different then it wouldn't also make sense to compare it to other systems..


+Rep if I helped

Hashes.org - Powerful Community Password Recovery
Hashtopolis - Hashcat distributed cracking tool

BTC: 1VTuiKrNoytU1PvYrF3J7VapQ9oPg93Jn

Avatar
hashC.co.uk

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 140
Team:
Reputation: 84 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 @ 18:39:01

s3in!c said:

hashC.co.uk said:

"our agent work completely in a different way"

WTF that's just nonsense. When you say your agent works completely different then it wouldn't also make sense to compare it to other systems..


does not ment to compare to other systems.
the meaning here is to say that our system is not like others.


abdou99

Avatar
s3in!c
Moderator
Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Posts: 806
Team:
Reputation: 1133 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 @ 18:43:27

Ok, then I got your description wrong.

Still I'm waiting for your description about the vulnerabilities of Hashtopussy you're talking about.


+Rep if I helped

Hashes.org - Powerful Community Password Recovery
Hashtopolis - Hashcat distributed cracking tool

BTC: 1VTuiKrNoytU1PvYrF3J7VapQ9oPg93Jn

Avatar
ghsixd

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 15 Nov 2016
Posts: 158
Team:
Reputation: 231 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 @ 19:33:42

why not to use hashcat ?


+rep if i helped
BTC: 17danBChfUExT4UtQVxPsD96RowG5eExss


53 Results - Page 1 of 2 -
1 2

We have a total of 163292 messages in 20499 topics.
We have a total of 19267 registered users.
Our newest registered member is johnbranches.