NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - (Archived) Hash-Cracking Requests - 25 hashes or less thread.


3017 Results - Page 78 of 101 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101
Author Message
Avatar
Leszek

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 03 Sep 2014
Posts: 98
Team:
Reputation: 40 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 09 Jun 2018 @ 21:05:32

$6$AqKHpSYr$gyHKk.8pBVFXgQ0VcNrZqZdjq2YGy7ToSZ4Zox0p06n4gz2rmJDQWs/Npk.MC0jOg4Od0PMMFy.VJlENQfUes1

/etc/shadow,
thanks in advance


Avatar
Niko

Status: Elite
Joined: Sat, 16 May 2015
Posts: 936
Team:
Reputation: 2650 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 09 Jun 2018 @ 21:10:06

Leszek said:

$6$AqKHpSYr$gyHKk.8pBVFXgQ0VcNrZqZdjq2YGy7ToSZ4Zox0p06n4gz2rmJDQWs/Npk.MC0jOg4Od0PMMFy.VJlENQfUes1

/etc/shadow,
thanks in advance

$6$AqKHpSYr$gyHKk.8pBVFXgQ0VcNrZqZdjq2YGy7ToSZ4Zox0p06n4gz2rmJDQWs/Npk.MC0jOg4Od0PMMFy.VJlENQfUes1:nexus6


+rep or a tip is really appreciated if I helped

BTC: 14dBvuigXHaZmCAEsCm4DBbeCJBeQxN6ff
LTC: LKEeVrzivDgjJkSdkGb35vjc4vmLM7Agh8
ETH: 0x994b829c9fBf6f665c17a52517E3d005290C8eb4
BCH: qqngm26gwkcmfvldhyflhfksnd6flnlnrgmsytlkyp

Avatar
mem

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 27 May 2017
Posts: 204
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 @ 02:32:11

Hash: fc797d02f324d6f83d223c2292bd9bc822084b63 Salt: 1d58da990f73a74c8fc54431ba16d41396b7935e

Hash: fa32111db85d4bd62821973edfeb6d347b096ab1 Salt: 5339d59a42745e7c4c88a5b0c54d3fe12ce4c829


Avatar
AndersonJJ

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 07 Jan 2018
Posts: 5
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 @ 06:09:45

e0b4e1a4b6ad7eb792f97e3cad22d539678f6b39

SHA1 hash - please help!


Avatar
mechanic

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 21 Sep 2014
Posts: 33
Team:
Reputation: 1 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 @ 08:28:24

sha1
cdd41cc82955bc4e2aaa47169e28eb8c1307fddf
5f3ccc9a7882e2edb952e6ee3b353941f3d437b4
5b442c8e5e18ccee9e1f62190157ea554172c5c2
31e95d41116b6a73b9f9d208d9391ea5655849c3
481497c5167368dbd904eb8d9e219df91b6102bb


1FB1D3somkVoFcdwkEpBNZe4XXXjMq8w2n

Avatar
Wiysnsdr

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 18 May 2018
Posts: 9
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 @ 09:23:41

b5f095825f6cba44d25a30490578adc9

MD5 please . . .


Avatar
raegehlin123

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 26 Jul 2017
Posts: 187
Team:
Reputation: 61 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 @ 12:53:44

95c812d1a98b5c7aa6a35cfd12bd7086:@MH
fb0fbd69fe4778906297c6f10bff08b2:Q~4
4f07fe6f16cea31bca2ce841e2ceddb2:Hvs
9fec76f15bc4db8b89b87395607cf1b9:upA
3db02a3f2784461829a2bb59a56c0a88:gF]
32e130e22854da2d0fbf8412553c3f1d:yp[
9b3fdcd96d1fe58ab029aaf159f9c131:Yz|
c0bf72bae36d00a00f79d1fffa72223a:s4e
d08d1a6c273ec74fc9e3dc4d4fc918bd:qt5
9196de6020de07fbab1b0540f6f96ee3:)^0
42e7a3111ec4fdacce3791de72e2075d:_TB
24d5c004c272b0eabbdfc1dc63c09a2e:|Eh
5e32adb32471e12875467f2ec9f2e3a1,"
f2729f1427c70d22148aedddd61fba44:+hd
ce45a6f9a99198511c5ef7f48dea28b7:.8c

thank for help + rep


Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 2185
Team:
Reputation: 7462 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 @ 12:57:07

raegehlin123 said:

95c812d1a98b5c7aa6a35cfd12bd7086:@MH
fb0fbd69fe4778906297c6f10bff08b2:Q~4
4f07fe6f16cea31bca2ce841e2ceddb2:Hvs
....

thank for help + rep


95c812d1a98b5c7aa6a35cfd12bd7086:@MH:hello123
9196de6020de07fbab1b0540f6f96ee3:)^0:fahmy1234
4f07fe6f16cea31bca2ce841e2ceddb2:Hvs:c52325


If I helped a +rep is appreciated!

BTC donation: 13hDMK85KhVnPb2eTFBacHD6kDjKYFLudb
XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp

Avatar
AndersonJJ

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 07 Jan 2018
Posts: 5
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 @ 13:44:19

raegehlin123 said:

95c812d1a98b5c7aa6a35cfd12bd7086:@MH
fb0fbd69fe4778906297c6f10bff08b2:Q~4
4f07fe6f16cea31bca2ce841e2ceddb2:Hvs
9fec76f15bc4db8b89b87395607cf1b9:upA
3db02a3f2784461829a2bb59a56c0a88:gF]
32e130e22854da2d0fbf8412553c3f1d:yp[
9b3fdcd96d1fe58ab029aaf159f9c131:Yz|
c0bf72bae36d00a00f79d1fffa72223a:s4e
d08d1a6c273ec74fc9e3dc4d4fc918bd:qt5
9196de6020de07fbab1b0540f6f96ee3:)^0
42e7a3111ec4fdacce3791de72e2075d:_TB
24d5c004c272b0eabbdfc1dc63c09a2e:|Eh
5e32adb32471e12875467f2ec9f2e3a1,"
f2729f1427c70d22148aedddd61fba44:+hd
ce45a6f9a99198511c5ef7f48dea28b7:.8c

thank for help + rep

ce45a6f9a99198511c5ef7f48dea28b7:.8c:ncc13031a
32e130e22854da2d0fbf8412553c3f1d:yp[:powa225
3db02a3f2784461829a2bb59a56c0a88:gF]:wachza12
5e32adb32471e12875467f2ec9f2e3a1,":aa9034


Avatar
Hamad-aljack

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 25 May 2018
Posts: 26
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 @ 14:52:36

21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3
202cb962ac59075b964b07152d234b70


Avatar
GabberLevi

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 23 Dec 2015
Posts: 89
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 @ 17:44:10

Please help SHA1


4d06e91a19266ba13aa927f9d613d2673cafa32e
f270f13322ce2d8d240456e508636e861b3119be


Avatar
cooldsec

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 04 Apr 2018
Posts: 40
Team:
Reputation: 27 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 @ 18:20:51

wordpress
$P$B3txfNar/6rMepYGg9AWiyzuP4OZuN.
$P$BegLq7T/RLmz47B4dltBFYxrm4QubH1

thanks for help


Deface is art

Avatar
CrypticError

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 03 Apr 2018
Posts: 175
Team: Hashdog
Reputation: 230 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 @ 19:12:13

770dcbd4d6937f06ce8c96a7b41b247d

md5 email hash

+10 rep


+rep if I helped, thanks. Means a lot when I'm using power in China to crack hashes!

Hardware: 5x Titan X, 1x i7 4770k

Avatar
Excuse

Status: Banned
Joined: Sat, 09 Jun 2018
Posts: 7
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 @ 19:52:18

WARNING! User is BANNED and maybe a SCAMMER.

This one is from adobe database.
I don't know hashing method
TRksjoOrlvc=
hint:tcll


Avatar
Excuse

Status: Banned
Joined: Sat, 09 Jun 2018
Posts: 7
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 @ 19:54:16

WARNING! User is BANNED and maybe a SCAMMER.

Hamad-aljack said:

21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3
202cb962ac59075b964b07152d234b70


202cb962ac59075b964b07152d234b70:123
21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3:admin


Avatar
CrypticError

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 03 Apr 2018
Posts: 175
Team: Hashdog
Reputation: 230 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 @ 20:53:48

23a2b878b13d6d17b8ebe9d74cf4f9d7

Another md5 email hash.


+rep if I helped, thanks. Means a lot when I'm using power in China to crack hashes!

Hardware: 5x Titan X, 1x i7 4770k

Avatar
Wiysnsdr

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 18 May 2018
Posts: 9
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 @ 21:12:58


b5f095825f6cba44d25a30490578adc9
md5 hash


Avatar
wwwdata

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 21 Aug 2016
Posts: 87
Team:
Reputation: 30 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 @ 21:59:58

*FF49F5CF00F4B7BEA4210CA7A2F0D6029F4A1C77

thanks


Avatar
Hamad-aljack

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 25 May 2018
Posts: 26
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 @ 22:32:42

a2853929f70f021296091dd3c8f7dbb0d74c14cb


Avatar
-DDNK-

Status: Trusted
Joined: Fri, 11 Nov 2016
Posts: 1807
Team:
Reputation: 4279 Reputation
Online
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 @ 00:18:22

wwwdata said:

*FF49F5CF00F4B7BEA4210CA7A2F0D6029F4A1C77

thanks


ff49f5cf00f4b7bea4210ca7a2f0d6029f4a1c77:ujsmtp


+rep if I helped out!
Send BTC here: 14z84iFtBsyi4fALLsaLEtjjg2Jj8arX6Y
Send ETH here: 0x7e6B3F64B46161579ef73edbBbE0f9A5D7956E5F

Avatar
cooldsec

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 04 Apr 2018
Posts: 40
Team:
Reputation: 27 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 @ 16:23:16

89bea8fe5c05e254e436010c191a54d4b8b9d261
aa836938bd985e0a8634c6eb5391cb9c1d0aa849
8abea11100323de03874618f1d3d80d71354b08d

sha1 hash

thanks for help <3


Deface is art

Avatar
raegehlin123

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 26 Jul 2017
Posts: 187
Team:
Reputation: 61 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 @ 17:05:44

a339008fac881ccbf598ab7fc0b25b57:FZH
471a7e48be988db34037fbcf9ebd902c:>"+
98655337f28e7145b6168012abe604bd:~+)
97507b6cb0fd4917979aaef68021eb60:wio
11a4850e6aefca64182a9ff1725c0b8c:)+j
1c13572f3248071cc4828ef9f55f3703:@zC
5581ad8e64bac7fb244d03dcaf732605:-Y;
b0d5b36a99e09290e1a97dd446fd1bed:*+j
4c8ea05caa7c89ef0e38ac7cf2704ca9:\{/
b3e01b8bb273e5510edd32c50fc35dd4:iir
e07b2e566d69949197c35ab6ecb1a3c2::bD
72a05e2642021620b9ef24d9b8923d47:vnR
6812e9618709f28fc1e80fec96dd3245:7y$
76097bd547a646673c6bd2e0d5d212d8:f8V
a112e8ca7036369146c992ccdc99eb95:3H>


please help and thank + rep


Avatar
FineCut

Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 07 Sep 2016
Posts: 1995
Team:
Reputation: 3958 Reputation
Online
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 @ 17:11:03

raegehlin123 said:

a339008fac881ccbf598ab7fc0b25b57:FZH
471a7e48be988db34037fbcf9ebd902c:>"+
98655337f28e7145b6168012abe604bd:~+)
97507b6cb0fd4917979aaef68021eb60:wio
11a4850e6aefca64182a9ff1725c0b8c:)+j
1c13572f3248071cc4828ef9f55f3703:@zC
5581ad8e64bac7fb244d03dcaf732605:-Y;
b0d5b36a99e09290e1a97dd446fd1bed:*+j
4c8ea05caa7c89ef0e38ac7cf2704ca9:\{/
b3e01b8bb273e5510edd32c50fc35dd4:iir
e07b2e566d69949197c35ab6ecb1a3c2::bD
72a05e2642021620b9ef24d9b8923d47:vnR
6812e9618709f28fc1e80fec96dd3245:7y$
76097bd547a646673c6bd2e0d5d212d8:f8V
a112e8ca7036369146c992ccdc99eb95:3H>


please help and thank + rep


98655337f28e7145b6168012abe604bd:~+):1internet1
1c13572f3248071cc4828ef9f55f3703:@zC:darica91
76097bd547a646673c6bd2e0d5d212d8:f8V:48020357
11a4850e6aefca64182a9ff1725c0b8c:)+j:irina100797


btc
1Mipxgmcn7cPiCsGkDzz5TkDTdQHBa8yLe

Avatar
Brutus87

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 20 Dec 2017
Posts: 56
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 @ 17:57:45

Coachella.com 3-2017(wordpress)

$P$B1d4Ekri7BRmHE6/pECaUxysZmsnaK1


Edmodo.com 5-2017

Hash: $826y4$31226$dMbj2Af5eM3TbVei4M0DcAc22Y4z1B8h7O7TfY61aY2uc09c06bwMXbXplS9RIbJ3h91OOf09FtY./u
Salt: e163eb8571328f894a3152670119fca5

Coachella.com 3-2017(forum)

Hash: c2538cbfe751e9643f1040c9de7de2ed
Salt: Qe9S!94Ch8kj?-P4%^*vWMwx\'er!+8


+reps , get em' all and receive some BTC


Avatar
noorOZ

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 29 Aug 2017
Posts: 232
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 @ 18:00:42

plz help vbhash + salt
ecf2b6c51136d38fab3b0c1b1134f974:}9L}(y-nH:9$QtJ/33"!W5ynh4Zt#Q
e4b38bf02f243fe2c4c8c1c7050fb427:u>p-Q8*t^XGp:39'E}`k#i=;b<9(.L
545816c33d3f7dbf09152a55c4ee084c:*#7LgSu{(q@i!fc4;FqK88ey^3osx9


Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 2185
Team:
Reputation: 7462 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 @ 18:04:43

noorOZ said:

plz help vbhash + salt
ecf2b6c51136d38fab3b0c1b1134f974:}9L}(y-nH:9$QtJ/33"!W5ynh4Zt#Q
e4b38bf02f243fe2c4c8c1c7050fb427:u>p-Q8*t^XGp:39'E}`k#i=;b<9(.L
545816c33d3f7dbf09152a55c4ee084c:*#7LgSu{(q@i!fc4;FqK88ey^3osx9


ecf2b6c51136d38fab3b0c1b1134f974:}9L}(y-nH:9$QtJ/33"!W5ynh4Zt#Q:soso123


If I helped a +rep is appreciated!

BTC donation: 13hDMK85KhVnPb2eTFBacHD6kDjKYFLudb
XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp

Avatar
FineCut

Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 07 Sep 2016
Posts: 1995
Team:
Reputation: 3958 Reputation
Online
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 @ 18:35:31

Brutus87 said:

Coachella.com 3-2017(wordpress)

$P$B1d4Ekri7BRmHE6/pECaUxysZmsnaK1


Edmodo.com 5-2017

Hash: $826y4$31226$dMbj2Af5eM3TbVei4M0DcAc22Y4z1B8h7O7TfY61aY2uc09c06bwMXbXplS9RIbJ3h91OOf09FtY./u
Salt: e163eb8571328f894a3152670119fca5

Coachella.com 3-2017(forum)

Hash: c2538cbfe751e9643f1040c9de7de2ed
Salt: Qe9S!94Ch8kj?-P4%^*vWMwx\'er!+8


+reps , get em' all and receive some BTC

Edmondo password:

pipers


btc
1Mipxgmcn7cPiCsGkDzz5TkDTdQHBa8yLe

Avatar
FineCut

Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 07 Sep 2016
Posts: 1995
Team:
Reputation: 3958 Reputation
Online
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 @ 19:02:49

noorOZ said:

plz help vbhash + salt
ecf2b6c51136d38fab3b0c1b1134f974:}9L}(y-nH:9$QtJ/33"!W5ynh4Zt#Q
e4b38bf02f243fe2c4c8c1c7050fb427:u>p-Q8*t^XGp:39'E}`k#i=;b<9(.L
545816c33d3f7dbf09152a55c4ee084c:*#7LgSu{(q@i!fc4;FqK88ey^3osx9

e4b38bf02f243fe2c4c8c1c7050fb427:Salk1280


btc
1Mipxgmcn7cPiCsGkDzz5TkDTdQHBa8yLe

Avatar
ghost8888

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 06 Dec 2017
Posts: 10
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 @ 19:04:47

Help with this hash from Adobe.com database
79bbp+ZSSb8YHGCNJIZWqA==

Thanks!


Avatar
ghsixd

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 15 Nov 2016
Posts: 158
Team:
Reputation: 231 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 @ 19:09:54

$apr1$1nKU7Tz4$2bEAlGTlz/0skDdE2EnW00

(-m 1600)

nvm - found
$apr1$1nKU7Tz4$2bEAlGTlz/0skDdE2EnW00:performa


+rep if i helped
BTC: 17danBChfUExT4UtQVxPsD96RowG5eExss


3017 Results - Page 78 of 101 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101

We have a total of 160052 messages in 20116 topics.
We have a total of 18822 registered users.
Our newest registered member is Valyast.