NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - (Archived) Hash-Cracking Requests - 25 Hashes or Less Request Thread (CLOSED)

WARNING!
Due to the number of SCAMS going on in the PAID forum, PLEASE ask an ADMIN or MODERATOR to verify ALL found passwords to ensure you are not being SCAMMED.
DO NOT PAY until an ADMIN or MOD has verified them for you!


252 Results - Page 7 of 9 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Author Message
Avatar
mw4re

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 07 Dec 2017
Posts: 52
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 19 Jul 2018 @ 19:34:17

CRC-32 - CRC-32B - FCS-32 - ELF-32

Y2F1c2Ux
dGRvZXVv
d3loanJo
bWpoanRj
YWRwaWtu
ZXJ0bWN2
ZnBuZnVo
enRhcXl5

if you help me, thanks + 10rep


Avatar
flaks

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 26 Mar 2016
Posts: 99
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 19 Jul 2018 @ 20:01:58

a3d1ad6ce74b1354912c45d7c854887c994b7f3b
ddbc0defe23969d9842ca07950e6fdba65417703
SHA-1 please


Avatar
noorOZ

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 29 Aug 2017
Posts: 266
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 19 Jul 2018 @ 21:43:06

test0815 said:

noorOZ said:

plss vbhash + salt
6a4c6c281fcc3d94edfc8d1cfb7db934:j1Fl,mBa97*arpVz6g+~g@Cs\xgD<x

6a4c6c281fcc3d94edfc8d1cfb7db934$j1Fl,mBa97*arpVz6g+~g@Cs\xgD<x:ghanem123


thanks


Avatar
nero

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 10 Jul 2018
Posts: 51
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 19 Jul 2018 @ 21:49:39

plz crack this hash
28cb531d6935b3245ba05b0644d250c3
salt
*}Fb?=qRM/SR,@"W6tHx*RqPvD\0!&


Avatar
BooBear3

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 29 Oct 2017
Posts: 73
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 19 Jul 2018 @ 22:17:09

both from wehearit.com (MD5) +10 rep for any help.

39a3722d27be6d68fcc7b7bee25e68d2656cef483e584a36a3993e7c5e7c4491
565414d56e6a684e35481b4e8e13023e2e2d2794beffb3b972754843a060e420


Avatar
Milzo
Administrator
Status: Elite
Joined: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Posts: 3176
Team:
Reputation: 5009 Reputation
Online
Thu, 19 Jul 2018 @ 22:33:24

BooBear3 said:

both from wehearit.com (MD5) +10 rep for any help.

39a3722d27be6d68fcc7b7bee25e68d2656cef483e584a36a3993e7c5e7c4491
565414d56e6a684e35481b4e8e13023e2e2d2794beffb3b972754843a060e420

Both are sha256, the salt is missing but iirc it's between 6 and 9 numerical digits.


1CrqbgYU63zfLjwKVagyiTYP9XGMgyFAVm

Forum Rules
https://i-disclose.net/ (Open for Registration, Limited Time)
Discord - Milzo#6567

Avatar
BooBear3

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 29 Oct 2017
Posts: 73
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 19 Jul 2018 @ 22:39:23

Milzo said:

BooBear3 said:

both from wehearit.com (MD5) +10 rep for any help.

39a3722d27be6d68fcc7b7bee25e68d2656cef483e584a36a3993e7c5e7c4491
565414d56e6a684e35481b4e8e13023e2e2d2794beffb3b972754843a060e420

Both are sha256, the salt is missing but iirc it's between 6 and 9 numerical digits.

Thank you for the info. +10 to you. So without knowing the salt will it be impossible to crack these? (sorry for noob question).


Avatar
capric0rnu$

Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 02 Apr 2016
Posts: 2559
Team:
Reputation: 2459 Reputation
Online
Thu, 19 Jul 2018 @ 22:41:59

mw4re said:

CRC-32 - CRC-32B - FCS-32 - ELF-32

Y2F1c2Ux
dGRvZXVv
d3loanJo
bWpoanRj
YWRwaWtu
ZXJ0bWN2
ZnBuZnVo
enRhcXl5

if you help me, thanks + 10rep

looks like
base64 to text

Y2F1c2Ux-cause1
dGRvZXVv-tdoeuo
d3loanJo-wyhjrh
bWpoanRj-mjhjtc
YWRwaWtu-adpikn
ZXJ0bWN2-ertmcv
ZnBuZnVo-fpnfuh
enRhcXl5-ztaqyy


BTC:
1BPVJrzW1QyDtAqn4Lc4sPVagvd4SrNVpm

Avatar
Milzo
Administrator
Status: Elite
Joined: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Posts: 3176
Team:
Reputation: 5009 Reputation
Online
Thu, 19 Jul 2018 @ 22:49:03

Not impossible but difficult, In basic terms you need to append the salt to each password contained in your dictionaries which increases the keyspace and recovery time drastically.


1CrqbgYU63zfLjwKVagyiTYP9XGMgyFAVm

Forum Rules
https://i-disclose.net/ (Open for Registration, Limited Time)
Discord - Milzo#6567

Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 2619
Team:
Reputation: 8686 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 19 Jul 2018 @ 23:31:54

BooBear3 said:

Milzo said:

BooBear3 said:

both from wehearit.com (MD5) +10 rep for any help.

39a3722d27be6d68fcc7b7bee25e68d2656cef483e584a36a3993e7c5e7c4491
565414d56e6a684e35481b4e8e13023e2e2d2794beffb3b972754843a060e420

Both are sha256, the salt is missing but iirc it's between 6 and 9 numerical digits.

Thank you for the info. +10 to you. So without knowing the salt will it be impossible to crack these? (sorry for noob question).

Info: I will try today morning.


If I helped a +rep is appreciated!

: 13hDMK85KhVnPb2eTFBacHD6kDjKYFLudb
XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
kiramass

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 11 Jul 2016
Posts: 19
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 02:02:00


neeeeeeeeed help

$P$B2QqCRVZyDv3ZomYqZYZEH4qPqB8E41
$P$BCH4aFDpwGhB9xHXRhFRCcpYDvAUR40
$P$Bi9X6nrNd0sxYUTeqdi4lOdN/8OyKE.
$P$BK/W6atgwdJRClYv//sHAWaJFIzZXl0
$P$BLS7yHdPWkAtz/Idp2YleO/cpIan3r0
$P$BQp0xLuGfbWdB3NBI5OOjDgq59Dez61
$P$BS8dN2eBh8CTpuoGFxa0uL6.srUDMS0
$P$BvkgavUJZVTr0tTVOqLZlCL5UIcRgI1
$P$BvZUSFPvwEM2pds3D5HlXpUppbhhjO1


+rep for any help.


Avatar
TerryMcKlein

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 05 Nov 2016
Posts: 5
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 05:11:48

Hello it would be much help if someone could help with this hash:

Hash: 46f4cfe0395ad5a917182a927214c2893ee79e2676137ce24571f876bb97e328
Salt: 68ba1dc648487a45c5ef1dd9ecd7d6cabdeb5fbdb72026a865db71374fb2ffc7

I believe it to be SHA256(SHA256(PLAIN)SALT) but could be wrong.

Thanks so much.


Avatar
Keeperr

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 20 Jul 2018
Posts: 2
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 10:18:44

$2y$10$CW12nNIqFDt1QrZ/NTSavuyr2Mc0pdc5g5qNCZDCCH6mW1mV6FVBG

The password is 8 characters long.


Avatar
test0815

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 17 Feb 2018
Posts: 170
Team:
Reputation: 886 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 12:34:36

nero said:

plz crack this hash
28cb531d6935b3245ba05b0644d250c3
salt
*}Fb?=qRM/SR,@"W6tHx*RqPvD\0!&

28cb531d6935b3245ba05b0644d250c3$*}Fb?=qRM/SR,@"W6tHx*RqPvD\0!&:12341426


Avatar
Skitt3r

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 09 May 2015
Posts: 35
Team:
Reputation: 5 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 12:45:57

hi all any one know what is this hash ?
wtvd3KWEpJionNPo4L0=
and can crack this
i found this on config file
$encrypt = 'mysecretkey';
thanks for all


Avatar
pwner

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 20 Jul 2018
Posts: 6
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 13:22:01

Hello

I need help with these md5crypt hashes:

$1$0SjlQz3h$xSU4RceeoMf.0Quc2TKsP1
$1$uQPZ0Q08$XRyREPTT3PrgU6JfJHyWP/
$1$avHs98/M$z39TpdP2EVw3x7jlRXc5u1
$1$Za7JPjGp$u/.vELCMvI./DZW/q3Qbr0

thanks a lot


Avatar
Skitt3r

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 09 May 2015
Posts: 35
Team:
Reputation: 5 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 14:32:27

please check this hash too

MySQL password

*8B4D0522205B33C22BB476D1C037D4BD70EA55BB
*7FD4D8266696BE458966694DC95853FF7BA79D43
*3FF7AF5A833A3818B790A67B1E1920E9B2E28F1D
*440C4A96B76622337689D47D47296EA9262EB71E
*BE41F175AF102BB7B4336E2B0200668B1B9240CF
*3FF7AF5A833A3818B790A67B1E1920E9B2E28F1D
thanks for allot


Avatar
test0815

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 17 Feb 2018
Posts: 170
Team:
Reputation: 886 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 14:58:07

Skitt3r said:

please check this hash too

MySQL password

*8B4D0522205B33C22BB476D1C037D4BD70EA55BB
*7FD4D8266696BE458966694DC95853FF7BA79D43
*3FF7AF5A833A3818B790A67B1E1920E9B2E28F1D
*440C4A96B76622337689D47D47296EA9262EB71E
*BE41F175AF102BB7B4336E2B0200668B1B9240CF
*3FF7AF5A833A3818B790A67B1E1920E9B2E28F1D
thanks for allot

*3FF7AF5A833A3818B790A67B1E1920E9B2E28F1D:test12us


Avatar
John_Smith

Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 371
Team:
Reputation: 638 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 16:08:29

pwner said:

Hello

I need help with these md5crypt hashes:

$1$0SjlQz3h$xSU4RceeoMf.0Quc2TKsP1
$1$uQPZ0Q08$XRyREPTT3PrgU6JfJHyWP/
$1$avHs98/M$z39TpdP2EVw3x7jlRXc5u1
$1$Za7JPjGp$u/.vELCMvI./DZW/q3Qbr0

thanks a lot


$1$avHs98/M$z39TpdP2EVw3x7jlRXc5u1:Meggyfa


BTC: 1DH8yR4kBAzJ2U5BxmnaajRnyNuEBL7CHu

Setup: 16x1080's (RIP due to fire: 7/13/2018)
New Setup: GTX 970

Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 2619
Team:
Reputation: 8686 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 16:12:46

N30Sniip3r said:

pwner said:

Hello

I need help with these md5crypt hashes:

$1$0SjlQz3h$xSU4RceeoMf.0Quc2TKsP1
$1$uQPZ0Q08$XRyREPTT3PrgU6JfJHyWP/
$1$avHs98/M$z39TpdP2EVw3x7jlRXc5u1
$1$Za7JPjGp$u/.vELCMvI./DZW/q3Qbr0

thanks a lot


$1$avHs98/M$z39TpdP2EVw3x7jlRXc5u1:Meggyfa

Thanks. Info: password is Hungarian word.


If I helped a +rep is appreciated!

: 13hDMK85KhVnPb2eTFBacHD6kDjKYFLudb
XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
kiramass

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 11 Jul 2016
Posts: 19
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 17:59:54

help help help
Possible Hashs:
[+] SHA-512
[+] Whirlpool


74F19AEB4AEF8ED825150FDFBA05C2E97D421D678BCD739BF7321B3399B911AD9B6B2FF1EAA30EC5D5AEB557266196B26D78A16E10A37A88E244A15AF9BAFDF1


Avatar
pwner

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 20 Jul 2018
Posts: 6
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 19:13:23

Hello

Here some mysql hash to crack, but my dictionary failed.

*BB5DB73E7D2C4FC49CA0D85194D42F6D0AD7FC9E
*F455ADF5566EB95E29321B429816335B925FEEB6
*F798EF282626BFB36D8D43A04903BB79FC2C9F85
*5CD074C4283A0D40EF1EE49F7E56D80EB3EEBAD6
*63C907B52CA3C18A2709FE3856B4E60E085A23F2
*257AC1F57F01D5E58AF8F78126DEB8983A75EF6B
*AECB2C97E6D458AF6BE24A50BD477A93934E800D

thanks a lot


Avatar
test0815

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 17 Feb 2018
Posts: 170
Team:
Reputation: 886 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 19:26:48

pwner said:

Hello

Here some mysql hash to crack, but my dictionary failed.

*BB5DB73E7D2C4FC49CA0D85194D42F6D0AD7FC9E
*F455ADF5566EB95E29321B429816335B925FEEB6
*F798EF282626BFB36D8D43A04903BB79FC2C9F85
*5CD074C4283A0D40EF1EE49F7E56D80EB3EEBAD6
*63C907B52CA3C18A2709FE3856B4E60E085A23F2
*257AC1F57F01D5E58AF8F78126DEB8983A75EF6B
*AECB2C97E6D458AF6BE24A50BD477A93934E800D

thanks a lot

*F798EF282626BFB36D8D43A04903BB79FC2C9F85:lazanarancs
*BB5DB73E7D2C4FC49CA0D85194D42F6D0AD7FC9E:nagios1234
*F455ADF5566EB95E29321B429816335B925FEEB6:polpotrezsim


Avatar
gilles01

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 14 Sep 2017
Posts: 217
Team:
Reputation: 862 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 20:25:55

test0815 said:

pwner said:

Hello

Here some mysql hash to crack, but my dictionary failed.

*BB5DB73E7D2C4FC49CA0D85194D42F6D0AD7FC9E
*F455ADF5566EB95E29321B429816335B925FEEB6
*F798EF282626BFB36D8D43A04903BB79FC2C9F85
*5CD074C4283A0D40EF1EE49F7E56D80EB3EEBAD6
*63C907B52CA3C18A2709FE3856B4E60E085A23F2
*257AC1F57F01D5E58AF8F78126DEB8983A75EF6B
*AECB2C97E6D458AF6BE24A50BD477A93934E800D

thanks a lot

*F798EF282626BFB36D8D43A04903BB79FC2C9F85:lazanarancs
*BB5DB73E7D2C4FC49CA0D85194D42F6D0AD7FC9E:nagios1234
*F455ADF5566EB95E29321B429816335B925FEEB6:polpotrezsim

63c907b52ca3c18a2709fe3856b4e60e085a23f2:roundcube1234


ETH : 0x8e2dbb8aa01a5da10adf7d97e637da37d19e5599
BTC : 1Ej7SXLUPfoTKWtH9aWjCEz7FmCrbWaJVS

Avatar
Kitty

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 206
Team:
Reputation: 66 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 22:01:00

$2y$10$FeqoBMzR3lxmY/i1sXnMd.4Wn/hTucX.35dYRbP2Gp78/D/0W8viW
$2y$10$9fcJHIrByl.Sp.DheJAyz.URTH36VQvZ7rm2ktQJsfunoAquNkba.

Thank you in advance!


Avatar
s3c4u

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 02 Jan 2018
Posts: 33
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 22:05:00

$P$BTxnTA3h83iEUaKl1Swg3tkcXUKOxq.
wordpress
Thanks in advance


Avatar
s3c4u

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 02 Jan 2018
Posts: 33
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 22:07:15

$P$BpBlAO94et4crAsFXOlOQ2D6iymV7W0


Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 2619
Team:
Reputation: 8686 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 22:25:16

s3c4u said:

$P$BpBlAO94et4crAsFXOlOQ2D6iymV7W0


$P$BpBlAO94et4crAsFXOlOQ2D6iymV7W0:admin


If I helped a +rep is appreciated!

: 13hDMK85KhVnPb2eTFBacHD6kDjKYFLudb
XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
gilles01

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 14 Sep 2017
Posts: 217
Team:
Reputation: 862 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 @ 22:39:56

s3c4u said:

$P$BTxnTA3h83iEUaKl1Swg3tkcXUKOxq.
wordpress
Thanks in advance


$P$BTxnTA3h83iEUaKl1Swg3tkcXUKOxq.:azqswxcvbn012.


ETH : 0x8e2dbb8aa01a5da10adf7d97e637da37d19e5599
BTC : 1Ej7SXLUPfoTKWtH9aWjCEz7FmCrbWaJVS

Avatar
NusaybinLi

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 20 Jun 2018
Posts: 16
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 00:59:13

NusaybinLi said:

hi bros

61a95f79e96b8f466dfb342c9118a3a0

can you cracking ?

help ??



252 Results - Page 7 of 9 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

We have a total of 170483 messages in 21351 topics.
We have a total of 19335 registered users.
Our newest registered member is Whittemore.