NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - (Archived) Hash-Cracking Requests - 25 Hashes or Less Request Thread (CLOSED)


252 Results - Page 8 of 9 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Author Message
Avatar
Crocs

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 01 Jul 2017
Posts: 6
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 02:02:59

Hi everyone,

Need some Help - SHA1

28fc67e50f900d3586fdb83fd3ed09d81eca289f
e4603c0115d4a14caef5238a9e34735c65157803
3fb6ca41dc1d04a7ca39dfeef96622c15093253c
fdf3e74fb940415b1741efd36455247dc3b269b3
0ca8db1e7277bb544c33ffcbb040121d2bce8979
7c966829099b30dbecd6a8a26f109a2d12301b50
b931c8d499f57efa36a713603fa5082455f061e7
5e4487c781c146d611bacb472946ddcd5fc41f0c
04d2d2e5580dedeeb65bf431c1cabf850e0f64ff
8a243b62bb0130523c75c374c3e81b0b8c02ed27
f3b890fa3b5a50718ef98a007f54bea5b4889ff6
746e9d7a0c47e1e46b2533c4217c02e5ef03d452
73d85b4c0de15a6bf88cf315c6997ff2b7cbf771
16443555e7c259601184da1586dda88deba94abe
c05b5c604a4b52871878c2b7d100dd11998948a8
d3c1aaa97ebe955729a7f588a0aca519b7da557e
92801a21c9efa8ddd420819859c10448976bd7a7
e2455b1b8c793775542126d7a37ec58456413014
08c0a096a1c0be70efddc055061e85198d806c87
11fd1532b7dbd917f64958aade7c4fe635c460af
beebe734b4b6f874239a92b821a080dc4e4ca6be
8874796f692e9dab6e9a7be1910390bdd73db8ab
9e9c081a46cb146be292c9bed86a7bda636f8971
bca3c197106017238f24f34dabdaddea8701ed9c
21d6eeefe4b49861f650c4f655b27156efbd14a2

Thanks for considering my request. GG.


Avatar
bonlybope

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 28 Feb 2018
Posts: 126
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 02:32:09

48292c1e7529f9d346862c0e80ac0f53:YcQx+B21bkDNWsEo^XF2ESIt=psH~\\

md5


Avatar
bonlybope

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 28 Feb 2018
Posts: 126
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 02:45:07

478c27dedc266d553ce7cd1521048206399c78eabda09b8cd3b9505f9d0eb315

md5


Avatar
kiramass

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 11 Jul 2016
Posts: 19
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 02:59:17


hi all
what kind of hash is that? can someone help i need to decrypt just one

$2y$10$EqnmyDUkxGIOe/dROickQ.3bal6HnzTGQ24HXgGNZhOr8rWBMfFHu
$2y$10$h4FNu7Z5WJoV9pak4Iwa9.yygi0crUFpgivxgbhlRHKPt7cRFEIhe
$2y$10$su1wEZ2oDn6fxitDWzS7ouDPUt1TBcNEbQn8xzd92ivj//yk4N6qG
$2y$10$su1wEZ2oDn6fxitDWzS7ouDPUt1TBcNEbQn8xzd92ivj//yk4N6qG
$2y$10$ujZcJVXqiqVXYzDlF8X4veIuEwZ5LpM8BGJ87QgON5liPrI616eGK
$2y$10$h4FNu7Z5WJoV9pak4Iwa9.yygi0crUFpgivxgbhlRHKPt7cRFEIhe


Avatar
BooBear3

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 29 Oct 2017
Posts: 73
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 05:51:21

freeroute said:

BooBear3 said:

Milzo said:

BooBear3 said:

both from wehearit.com (MD5) +10 rep for any help.

39a3722d27be6d68fcc7b7bee25e68d2656cef483e584a36a3993e7c5e7c4491
565414d56e6a684e35481b4e8e13023e2e2d2794beffb3b972754843a060e420

Both are sha256, the salt is missing but iirc it's between 6 and 9 numerical digits.

Thank you for the info. +10 to you. So without knowing the salt will it be impossible to crack these? (sorry for noob question).

Info: I will try today morning.

That would be greatly appreciated.


Avatar
ermitano

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 21 Jul 2018
Posts: 4
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 05:53:40

Hi, pls help me with this:

$2y$12$ZWYdx0PWaBxP8o1sipcU/eOY/XzhoB/8kAt5t4A8aO7oZdSo/agPC
$2y$12$.NCJYSrD/4HU4iG9CI90zOis6e5BXXfybfYVYY1V0Tasmb4uyg1Q.
$2y$12$Jqv8YCkPC4rTuKjLdbG98.OMpvkF4h6ro8X88Y9MV4lfTmTp7D/8S
$2y$12$2TnXCYJyjfAz88XgT7n4euzIclXVGKZOuNLKd5ptYZOaKmDx5oOSG
$2y$12$Ve3ijZPtSo2vllbG5Mqb.ue8TpX0vSC3QeSNc209JrbK1XB8QzpS2


Avatar
BooBear3

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 29 Oct 2017
Posts: 73
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 06:06:03

Myspace. +10 Rep.

03C5DE111506EC252D184CE21FEC05F74EEC9C02
9BD6F2D2D955E2326D3DD1DE8F7882374C9DEC26


Avatar
FineCut

Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 07 Sep 2016
Posts: 2923
Team:
Reputation: 4890 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 06:20:15

BooBear3 said:

Myspace. +10 Rep.

03C5DE111506EC252D184CE21FEC05F74EEC9C02
9BD6F2D2D955E2326D3DD1DE8F7882374C9DEC26


03c5de111506ec252d184ce21fec05f74eec9c02:ru7tr997
9bd6f2d2d955e2326d3dd1de8f7882374c9dec26:halla89


btc
1Mipxgmcn7cPiCsGkDzz5TkDTdQHBa8yLe

Avatar
FineCut

Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 07 Sep 2016
Posts: 2923
Team:
Reputation: 4890 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 06:22:58

Crocs said:

Hi everyone,

Need some Help - SHA1

28fc67e50f900d3586fdb83fd3ed09d81eca289f
e4603c0115d4a14caef5238a9e34735c65157803
3fb6ca41dc1d04a7ca39dfeef96622c15093253c
fdf3e74fb940415b1741efd36455247dc3b269b3
0ca8db1e7277bb544c33ffcbb040121d2bce8979
7c966829099b30dbecd6a8a26f109a2d12301b50
b931c8d499f57efa36a713603fa5082455f061e7
5e4487c781c146d611bacb472946ddcd5fc41f0c
04d2d2e5580dedeeb65bf431c1cabf850e0f64ff
8a243b62bb0130523c75c374c3e81b0b8c02ed27
f3b890fa3b5a50718ef98a007f54bea5b4889ff6
746e9d7a0c47e1e46b2533c4217c02e5ef03d452
73d85b4c0de15a6bf88cf315c6997ff2b7cbf771
16443555e7c259601184da1586dda88deba94abe
c05b5c604a4b52871878c2b7d100dd11998948a8
d3c1aaa97ebe955729a7f588a0aca519b7da557e
92801a21c9efa8ddd420819859c10448976bd7a7
e2455b1b8c793775542126d7a37ec58456413014
08c0a096a1c0be70efddc055061e85198d806c87
11fd1532b7dbd917f64958aade7c4fe635c460af
beebe734b4b6f874239a92b821a080dc4e4ca6be
8874796f692e9dab6e9a7be1910390bdd73db8ab
9e9c081a46cb146be292c9bed86a7bda636f8971
bca3c197106017238f24f34dabdaddea8701ed9c
21d6eeefe4b49861f650c4f655b27156efbd14a2

Thanks for considering my request. GG.


e4603c0115d4a14caef5238a9e34735c65157803:grupo7719301-2


btc
1Mipxgmcn7cPiCsGkDzz5TkDTdQHBa8yLe

Avatar
BooBear3

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 29 Oct 2017
Posts: 73
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 06:55:58

FineCut said:

BooBear3 said:

Myspace. +10 Rep.

03C5DE111506EC252D184CE21FEC05F74EEC9C02
9BD6F2D2D955E2326D3DD1DE8F7882374C9DEC26


03c5de111506ec252d184ce21fec05f74eec9c02:ru7tr997
9bd6f2d2d955e2326d3dd1de8f7882374c9dec26:halla89

Thanks. +10.

28A28A0091457E8484CD48491D1F240D656B7FA7:D0DB8FE5CED62F6C3CA5A351D2F99BD41521DED6


Avatar
test0815

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 17 Feb 2018
Posts: 342
Team:
Reputation: 1414 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 07:47:10

bonlybope said:

48292c1e7529f9d346862c0e80ac0f53:YcQx+B21bkDNWsEo^XF2ESIt=psH~\\

md5

48292c1e7529f9d346862c0e80ac0f53$YcQx+B21bkDNWsEo^XF2ESIt=psH~\:jikhij1


Avatar
test0815

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 17 Feb 2018
Posts: 342
Team:
Reputation: 1414 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 07:48:06

BooBear3 said:

FineCut said:

BooBear3 said:

Myspace. +10 Rep.

03C5DE111506EC252D184CE21FEC05F74EEC9C02
9BD6F2D2D955E2326D3DD1DE8F7882374C9DEC26


03c5de111506ec252d184ce21fec05f74eec9c02:ru7tr997
9bd6f2d2d955e2326d3dd1de8f7882374c9dec26:halla89

Thanks. +10.

28A28A0091457E8484CD48491D1F240D656B7FA7:D0DB8FE5CED62F6C3CA5A351D2F99BD41521DED6

28a28a0091457e8484cd48491d1f240d656b7fa7:alias1


Avatar
CrypticError

Status: Cracker
Joined: Tue, 03 Apr 2018
Posts: 349
Team: Hashdog
Reputation: 498 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 11:05:03

1cd21c78c5e7f994181d26f827aa44a2

MD5 email hash


+rep if I helped, thanks. Means a lot when I'm using power in China to crack hashes!

Hardware: 5x Titan X, 1x i7 4770k

Avatar
HashJew

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 21 Jul 2018
Posts: 5
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 11:58:53

db85e5cac1bef6c1ed0aee2f8933814ae4d69ea3
$H$9.kVF2E6EYK7dci9YTGMWSwGUOIldI/


Avatar
Asaxvi

Status: Cracker
Joined: Mon, 20 Nov 2017
Posts: 179
Team: Hashdog
Reputation: 300 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 14:30:00

vBulletin
72d092cbe0213f4b37c6b0a2204d382b:Sda$|oi0/7qWaiZNb`J"x_f3WzcsZy


+rep me if I helped out!
BTC: 1ASAs8b9[REMOVE]6eFDWTYWLRNK[REMOVE]vZTJ91qiUt6P8E

1x GTX 1070

Avatar
fewlars

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 29 Aug 2016
Posts: 155
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 15:11:51

help crack pls .

+10 rep

thank you very much

MD5
3be2d27df44b77c6d426a5e695e215af
e8928055486c1eaacec290c0b1f2d93a
419bc3794666323524f2c18901e4b420
21025db9162abaac4154e9e0e4c9cb1c
93b451ee0ca3be95a471700bbc1507fa
c39aeeb4045afb9d08bde60dc37b45a5
686ef586b8f03e30283483af51360a76


Avatar
test0815

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 17 Feb 2018
Posts: 342
Team:
Reputation: 1414 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 15:15:34

fewlars said:

help crack pls .

+10 rep

thank you very much

MD5
3be2d27df44b77c6d426a5e695e215af
e8928055486c1eaacec290c0b1f2d93a
419bc3794666323524f2c18901e4b420
21025db9162abaac4154e9e0e4c9cb1c
93b451ee0ca3be95a471700bbc1507fa
c39aeeb4045afb9d08bde60dc37b45a5
686ef586b8f03e30283483af51360a76


c39aeeb4045afb9d08bde60dc37b45a5:ricardo4711
686ef586b8f03e30283483af51360a76:ahLe=iwai2
3be2d27df44b77c6d426a5e695e215af:simon042
21025db9162abaac4154e9e0e4c9cb1c:lily0911


Avatar
Mexx666666
Moderator
Status: Elite
Joined: Fri, 21 Jul 2017
Posts: 1022
Team:
Reputation: 2925 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 15:54:48

CrypticError said:

1cd21c78c5e7f994181d26f827aa44a2

MD5 email hash

1cd21c78c5e7f994181d26f827aa44a2:tom19971997


PLZ +rep if I helped out!

BTC: 1FxAJJhcqf2DXt[remove]PkdTQi56uc3EGxYQjG4T
PP: mexx66[remove]@gmx.net
Discord: Mexx666666#2361 for private quality hash cracking @ reasonable compensation

Avatar
fsocietys

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 05 Mar 2017
Posts: 24
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 16:22:12

9ac4d5cb3a2fef93729546fdeb9ec7a0

MD5 no salt
help me please


Avatar
HashJew

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 21 Jul 2018
Posts: 5
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 17:04:59

c149111bbf10a4ee6230d3d3588d99b0

Salt : 56284058


Avatar
test0815

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 17 Feb 2018
Posts: 342
Team:
Reputation: 1414 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 17:12:00

HashJew said:

c149111bbf10a4ee6230d3d3588d99b0

Salt : 56284058

c149111bbf10a4ee6230d3d3588d99b0$56284058:komnata2


Avatar
HashJew

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 21 Jul 2018
Posts: 5
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 17:16:38

$2a$08$RAHbA5cohUo6j/Gqgbev1OED0JzQo1Uz4V8.qI48shv2eOOMuGS9q

fc31e63b041cd18c04888b7e8ebcfff7e4174508

4198edf4b6b364db65f1a51e24807242

Salt : .e(ME

--------------------------------------------------

3524d217e5711f3000e9eecd7d97a110

Salt : \2Zw)Bx-VWf$uwY3D@O03%yH)VD*\_

--------------------------------------------------

dc5b6d534ad526640d2f088a15de5d


Avatar
nero

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 10 Jul 2018
Posts: 51
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 18:18:06

test0815 said:

nero said:

plz crack this hash
28cb531d6935b3245ba05b0644d250c3
salt
*}Fb?=qRM/SR,@"W6tHx*RqPvD\0!&

28cb531d6935b3245ba05b0644d250c3$*}Fb?=qRM/SR,@"W6tHx*RqPvD\0!&:12341426


thank you


Avatar
orionorion

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 21 Jul 2018
Posts: 1
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 19:18:01

hello dear fellow forum users,
921218a15844a6a253f0e24685f66354
it is from the bitly database leak and i dont know the salt. doees anyone have the salt or willing to crack this.
Thanks


Avatar
Niko

Status: Elite
Joined: Sat, 16 May 2015
Posts: 963
Team:
Reputation: 2666 Reputation
Online
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 19:23:49

Keeperr said:

$2y$10$CW12nNIqFDt1QrZ/NTSavuyr2Mc0pdc5g5qNCZDCCH6mW1mV6FVBG

The password is 8 characters long.

$2y$10$CW12nNIqFDt1QrZ/NTSavuyr2Mc0pdc5g5qNCZDCCH6mW1mV6FVBG:leonidas123


+rep or a tip is really appreciated if I helped

BTC: 14dBvuigXHaZmCAEsCm4DBbeCJBeQxN6ff
LTC: LKEeVrzivDgjJkSdkGb35vjc4vmLM7Agh8
ETH: 0x994b829c9fBf6f665c17a52517E3d005290C8eb4
BCH: qqngm26gwkcmfvldhyflhfksnd6flnlnrgmsytlkyp

Avatar
Demonly

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 14 Oct 2017
Posts: 4
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 21:52:56

This is a MD5, if anyone could try
Hash: c3cec08cc4f46d777cb822d1419da4eb

Thank you!


Avatar
munt

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 13 Dec 2016
Posts: 100
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 22:39:57

00cde4b51530aafd8238956d87be2d18:OeLrzu81


Avatar
capric0rnu$

Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 02 Apr 2016
Posts: 3174
Team:
Reputation: 2566 Reputation
Online
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 @ 23:07:20

munt said:

00cde4b51530aafd8238956d87be2d18:OeLrzu81


00cde4b51530aafd8238956d87be2d18:OeLrzu81:snowboard


BTC:
1BPVJrzW1QyDtAqn4Lc4sPVagvd4SrNVpm

Avatar
Brutus87

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 20 Dec 2017
Posts: 164
Team:
Reputation: 2 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 22 Jul 2018 @ 02:06:17

518f00ea47662a08e96b009ce793b4a0

$2a$08$9Yy4RrR0Q9c5trsrFdYYmeXy056MBmIhV7xbpGXis3ZHxht.MzF02

Can anyone verify if these hashes = sandisk2526?

Both are Found on cmd5


Avatar
HashJew

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 21 Jul 2018
Posts: 5
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 22 Jul 2018 @ 02:40:54

acce1945e70f5377e9fe5a9565e2553d



252 Results - Page 8 of 9 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

187 users online in the last hour
alotdv, N|IGHT5, Niko, xjos, caxi, nick8606, capric0rnu$, splx, superbobo, uncracks, xaddo, andioioi, ElemmentCG, kodok,

We have a total of 189016 messages in 23450 topics.
We have a total of 21249 registered users.
Our newest registered member is Cranck.