12x GPU Monster For SALE by HashKiller Owner

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - (Archived) Hash-Cracking Requests - Paid request: bruteforce 17 unkown digits md5 hash.


8 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1
Author Message
Avatar
MrHodler

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 12 Jul 2018
Posts: 5
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 12 Jul 2018 @ 16:48:30

Hello. I need to crack an md5 hash, part of it is known and format too.
Example: 439fd3e9390957ee0c1bfb9ba134e999
Result: 12345678.11.123456789123456
First part is known (12345678), next two digits are unkown, and the rest of it (15 digits) too. Dots are splitter (also known, always dots).

Is there a way to crack this hash in less than 10 hours? What's the price?

I have about 50 hashes need to be cracked this way.


Avatar
Caoimhín
Administrator
Status: Elite
Joined: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Posts: 3252
Team:
Reputation: 5065 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 12 Jul 2018 @ 16:54:19

10 hours! try 10 years, the keyspace is massive.


BTC - 1CkFbxQHz9Ab2TK4gydTfkpEWmPep3qDRU

Avatar
MrHodler

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 12 Jul 2018
Posts: 5
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 12 Jul 2018 @ 16:56:59

I also suppose than the unknown part is a random number, generated by not a Secure Random algo. So, it's just a rand(1) * 100 with a long tail. Is there a way to abuse non-secure randomize algo?


Avatar
str0nGh0ld

Status: Cracker
Joined: Thu, 07 Sep 2017
Posts: 1582
Team:
Reputation: 1242 Reputation
Online
Thu, 12 Jul 2018 @ 17:00:25

just post the hahses with a good BTC price


"If you’re good at something, never do it for free."-The Joker
btc: 3D9DP6n4a9T6CkNo9uLJM5yQVoaNwi2hwP

Avatar
MrHodler

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 12 Jul 2018
Posts: 5
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 12 Jul 2018 @ 17:10:35

str0nGh0ld said:

just post the hahses with a good BTC price

Hashes are generated dynamically. I can only post an example. Also, what would be good price for a task like this?

Example of hash needed to be cracked: 9125b089553b3e5252b50c87dac0a313 (answers starts with "46773782.??.???????????????" )
If someone is able to prove it's possible, I'd give about 30-50 other hashes.


Avatar
InfiniteAttack

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 10 Jul 2018
Posts: 527
Team: [TeamName]
Reputation: 510 Reputation
Online
Thu, 12 Jul 2018 @ 17:29:05

The price depends on the time frame you want the results and how many hashes you have.


Please +rep if I helped you. :)

BTC: 3NdvitNs3HhAkAUwRtqreGChJf38Q6V3VK
ETH: 0xca0883Fd3FE3f8Bd5a96528Ca9C2Fe607901CEA0

Avatar
dipeperon

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 03 Apr 2018
Posts: 423
Team:
Reputation: 425 Reputation
Online
Thu, 12 Jul 2018 @ 21:15:51

MrHodler said:

str0nGh0ld said:

just post the hahses with a good BTC price

Hashes are generated dynamically. I can only post an example. Also, what would be good price for a task like this?

Example of hash needed to be cracked: 9125b089553b3e5252b50c87dac0a313 (answers starts with "46773782.??.???????????????" )
If someone is able to prove it's possible, I'd give about 30-50 other hashes.

Keyspace: 10^17

For a cracking speed of 5000 M/s (= one rx470), that takes: 20000000 seconds or 231 days.

It's not happening, unless you throw a fuckton of power against it. Which would mean every hash is going to cost you a ton of money.


My haschat stuff (rules, scripts): https://github.com/theherp/Hashcat-stuff

Avatar
{EHF}

Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 07 Feb 2018
Posts: 440
Team: {EHF}
Reputation: 749 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 14 Jul 2018 @ 17:30:07

MrHodler said:

Hello. I need to crack an md5 hash, part of it is known and format too.
Example: 439fd3e9390957ee0c1bfb9ba134e999
Result: 12345678.11.123456789123456
First part is known (12345678), next two digits are unkown, and the rest of it (15 digits) too. Dots are splitter (also known, always dots).

Is there a way to crack this hash in less than 10 hours? What's the price?

I have about 50 hashes need to be cracked this way.

This hash took seconds to be cracked thanks to markov chains optimizations.

MrHodler said:

I also suppose than the unknown part is a random number, generated by not a Secure Random algo. So, it's just a rand(1) * 100 with a long tail. Is there a way to abuse non-secure randomize algo?

It may be a way to abuse the rand(1) generator, but the programming language or the application that generates this kind of passwords should be known. Snippets of password generating functions are useful too.

MrHodler said:


Hashes are generated dynamically. I can only post an example. Also, what would be good price for a task like this?

Example of hash needed to be cracked: 9125b089553b3e5252b50c87dac0a313 (answers starts with "46773782.??.???????????????" )
If someone is able to prove it's possible, I'd give about 30-50 other hashes.

We're currently working on this hash, but since the first part is known and the second and third parts are unknown the more hashes you provide, the more chances to find a password and establish any kind of relation between them to improve the keyspace.

The more info you can provide, the better.


BTC: 1EHFTeamaugMZLYPZUW5xd1MWQReT18brW
Email: b961be2b6c3675d4ba1490fa85268a2a
Now accepting custom, mixed or iterated hashes via PM or mail.
Custom hashcat kernels


8 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1

We have a total of 202032 messages in 24895 topics.
We have a total of 22200 registered users.
Our newest registered member is halelujahhh.