NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - Windows Hashes - 25 Hashes or Less Requests (Win)


202 Results - Page 7 of 7 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author Message
Avatar
Ashaad

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 02 Jun 2018
Posts: 4
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 31 May 2019 @ 15:23:47

Hash NTLM: 17d20fe930fa2327b69e48080e2b3351

thx 2 anyone tryin! <3


Avatar
Ashaad

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 02 Jun 2018
Posts: 4
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 31 May 2019 @ 23:30:14

...is there really no edit-button?! or am i just too blind??
sry for double-posting, but figured this is better than anyone wasting more of his precious time:
please ~~~DISREGARD~~~ my previous post! just cracked the hash myself.
would have loved to edit the previous post/remove the hash, so no one gets confused...but...yeah.. no edit-button :/

if any mods read this: feel free to delete both of my posts. thx


Avatar
cloudy73

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 18 Nov 2018
Posts: 6
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Jun 2019 @ 12:14:33

Could I please have assistance with 3 x NTLM passwords:

31d6cfe0d16ae931b73c59d7e0c089c0
f7adbb206b609a85ab4e3e294ebef44d
7fae31360cd3c3a00e7ad6e9562f8cca

Many Thanks!


Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3070
Team:
Reputation: 9757 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Jun 2019 @ 12:21:03

cloudy73 said:

Could I please have assistance with 3 x NTLM passwords:

31d6cfe0d16ae931b73c59d7e0c089c0
f7adbb206b609a85ab4e3e294ebef44d
7fae31360cd3c3a00e7ad6e9562f8cca

Many Thanks!


31d6cfe0d16ae931b73c59d7e0c089c0:


: 13hDMK85KhVnPb2eTFBacHD6kDjKYFLudb
XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
Alexm

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 21 Jan 2018
Posts: 298
Team:
Reputation: 1199 Reputation
Online
Sun, 02 Jun 2019 @ 12:22:41

freeroute said:

cloudy73 said:

Could I please have assistance with 3 x NTLM passwords:

31d6cfe0d16ae931b73c59d7e0c089c0
f7adbb206b609a85ab4e3e294ebef44d
7fae31360cd3c3a00e7ad6e9562f8cca

Many Thanks!


31d6cfe0d16ae931b73c59d7e0c089c0:


7fae31360cd3c3a00e7ad6e9562f8cca:Forfar69


Avatar
Codebreak

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 31 May 2019
Posts: 3
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 03 Jun 2019 @ 02:03:50

Please Decryted hash

a9f2c887904ee32c5c205ddcf1b456ed


Avatar
hashbaby

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 24 Dec 2015
Posts: 255
Team: OneforALL
Reputation: 433 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 03 Jun 2019 @ 11:42:23

Linusky said:

Four NTLM HASHES

All are 8 digits or above, could be anything but must has numbers & letters

8ddd6a3ef163794c7919a125ae832740
3fec4cf83b777754bfe8818b20421a8d
5feb9e4df986c8ae73e3806770ee4822
3d8193bb3b8581a15f2ea9181517b756

Thanks a lot! The first two hashes are especially important for me!!!

5feb9e4df986c8ae73e3806770ee4822:Faithoverfear#1


Avatar
hashbaby

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 24 Dec 2015
Posts: 255
Team: OneforALL
Reputation: 433 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 03 Jun 2019 @ 11:49:28

Linusky said:

Four NTLM HASHES

All are 8 digits or above, could be anything but must has numbers & letters

8ddd6a3ef163794c7919a125ae832740
3fec4cf83b777754bfe8818b20421a8d
5feb9e4df986c8ae73e3806770ee4822
3d8193bb3b8581a15f2ea9181517b756

Thanks a lot! The first two hashes are especially important for me!!!

8ddd6a3ef163794c7919a125ae832740:B52faa16


Avatar
hashbaby

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 24 Dec 2015
Posts: 255
Team: OneforALL
Reputation: 433 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 03 Jun 2019 @ 11:49:33

please delete, double post!!


Avatar
BCBiker

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 02 Mar 2019
Posts: 3
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 05 Jun 2019 @ 05:48:21

Got these 2 NTLM:

Administrator:500:29AD8C4EB493F6BB074D5AD8F9E9D415:C6426840A6C2740192522824544F8AD7:::
orgadmin:1001:A60F9413BC31CABF76ED97CF9053EFD9:8B9DE8B47876078C13BABD9AB1733F07:::


Avatar
hashbaby

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 24 Dec 2015
Posts: 255
Team: OneforALL
Reputation: 433 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 06 Jun 2019 @ 00:15:38

rotherbear said:

NTLM PLease?

c567746890471a3ddbe89648e2ddac80

Boom, another hash bites the dust...

c567746890471a3ddbe89648e2ddac80:SL10bnf,,


Avatar
aa62410

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 07 Jun 2019
Posts: 1
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 07 Jun 2019 @ 17:40:38

NTLM HASH

The password size is 12.

77C7F499B4CFAD0AF7DA19B4608A24CE

Thank you so much!


Avatar
Kitty

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 253
Team:
Reputation: 66 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 07 Jun 2019 @ 23:23:13

Not sure if correct section:
8fb022661df18be303ae0edb6720fea8d910fe0c3904e6349587df725deda3b162b3aa823b7d3306430c118561258272f6cf0a04ee34be174eb884d2c0e0771
d130439d5b7584cbdac71bef97f1344dd776f2e763beae52c335193a333db66272c03982931ae8b2fef0d206b1689507b9f04e4d8d65b48a4334b1c1f120b5bf


Avatar
bregrif

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 08 Jun 2019
Posts: 6
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
7 days ago

54129dc15a69d9c81f0b75b31b34c856


Avatar
xut

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 18 May 2019
Posts: 12
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
3 days ago

1 x NTLMv2

-m 5600

https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/XJYZFP5t


Avatar
test0815

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 17 Feb 2018
Posts: 329
Team:
Reputation: 1377 Reputation
Online
3 days ago

xut said:

Window7:grace2513


Avatar
xut

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 18 May 2019
Posts: 12
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
3 days ago

test0815 said:

xut said:

Window7:grace2513

thx (found it in HK dict too..)


Avatar
pe7err

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 09 Jun 2019
Posts: 2
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
3 days ago

Please, any help with these 2 NTLM hashes (Win7)? Thanks.

hashcat -m 1000
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/YyGu2Yx6


Avatar
DarkDeath25

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 04 Sep 2018
Posts: 177
Team:
Reputation: 200 Reputation
Offline
3 days ago

pe7err said:

Please, any help with these 2 NTLM hashes (Win7)? Thanks.

hashcat -m 1000
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/YyGu2Yx6

3d8d6b699881b42bf905ef146098fc12:prog4


Rep+ is appreciated
BTC if i helped : 125jYmWxjJGtHJSfhoTQCjDnYNZEdbEHKV

Avatar
pe7err

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 09 Jun 2019
Posts: 2
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
3 days ago

DarkDeath25 said:

pe7err said:

Please, any help with these 2 NTLM hashes (Win7)? Thanks.

hashcat -m 1000
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/YyGu2Yx6

3d8d6b699881b42bf905ef146098fc12:prog4

I edited the paste link, because I realized that the original paste contained also hashes already in hashkiller db. But thanks anyway.


Avatar
bregrif

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 08 Jun 2019
Posts: 6
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
1 days ago

96e9e20745cbba442b3caed6bce8b115


Avatar
Kalium

Status: Cracker
Joined: Thu, 27 Sep 2018
Posts: 109
Team:
Reputation: 198 Reputation
Offline
21 hours ago

bregrif said:

96e9e20745cbba442b3caed6bce8b115

96e9e20745cbba442b3caed6bce8b115:Sophie4004


Kalium


If I helped a +rep is appreciated !

BTC : 3Gw6qqkXFG5CtwgV5HNHXVmBwZh2wG9G9n


202 Results - Page 7 of 7 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

We have a total of 187555 messages in 23253 topics.
We have a total of 21063 registered users.
Our newest registered member is wmhaj.