NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - Hardware for Sale - Few cards for sale


16 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1
Author Message
Avatar
LC_ALL

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 19 Aug 2018
Posts: 76
Team:
Reputation: 265 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 20 Aug 2018 @ 18:01:36

1x MSI GeForce Titan X 12288MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (NTITAN X 12GD5)
2x Sapphire Radeon R9 290X Tri-X OC 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (11226-17-20G)

Originally bought two Titan X's for SLI use a couple of years ago, however when I replaced my motherboard it would only detect one GPU, never got round to RMAing the mobo so the card hasn't been used much.

The two R9 290X's were a gift from my dad, never found a use for them though. They've just been sitting in the boxes ever since I got them.


I still have copies of the receipts/original boxes. Shipping from the UK, BTC only. If you're interested feel free to post your offer here or PM me.

Cheers.


Avatar
Milzo
Administrator
Status: Elite
Joined: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Posts: 2972
Team:
Reputation: 4702 Reputation
Online
Mon, 20 Aug 2018 @ 18:29:14

You'll require an admin/mod be an escrow if you are selling on here, people have been ripped off in the past.


Secure Paste - https://i-disclose.net/paste/ | Forum Rules
BTC - 1CrqbgYU63zfLjwKVagyiTYP9XGMgyFAVm
XMPP - milzo@xmpp.jp

Avatar
LC_ALL

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 19 Aug 2018
Posts: 76
Team:
Reputation: 265 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 20 Aug 2018 @ 18:35:08

Milzo said:

You'll require an admin/mod be an escrow if you are selling on here, people have been ripped off in the past.

I have no problem using you or any other staff member as an escrow.

Just tried to send you a PM, but it wouldn't let me. Any idea why?


Avatar
blandyuk
Admin / Owner
Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 05 Jul 2011
Posts: 2971
Team: HashKiller
Reputation: 4001 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 20 Aug 2018 @ 18:52:04

We would need the postage recipt as well just to confirm it has been sent ofc all going well, should be no issues.

Anyone interested in these cards?

You could also put it on Gumtree and link the cards here if you want. You can put pics up on Gumtree as well. Will increase chances of selling.


Please read the forum rules | Please read the paid section rules
I accept private hash lists, with forum donations only.
BTC: 15qF9WUeFUD63ishxyAMiEgGqTcYzk4j9b
GPU Power: 9x GeForce GTX 1070 and My Brain

Avatar
John_Smith

Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 354
Team: egy.Z0nE
Reputation: 618 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 10 Sep 2018 @ 20:47:55

Is the 1x MSI GeForce Titan X 12288MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card still for sale?


BTC: 1Ni7Txs4Y3ux6pYjMagmyEsSuse2y8ioSf

Setup: 16x1080's

Avatar
LC_ALL

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 19 Aug 2018
Posts: 76
Team:
Reputation: 265 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 10 Sep 2018 @ 20:51:40

John_Smith said:

Is the 1x MSI GeForce Titan X 12288MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card still for sale?

Yes, I still have it.


Avatar
John_Smith

Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 354
Team: egy.Z0nE
Reputation: 618 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 10 Sep 2018 @ 21:02:03

How much are you wanting for the card? Also, would you do a discount for all 3? never hurts to ask :-D


BTC: 1Ni7Txs4Y3ux6pYjMagmyEsSuse2y8ioSf

Setup: 16x1080's

Avatar
LC_ALL

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 19 Aug 2018
Posts: 76
Team:
Reputation: 265 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 10 Sep 2018 @ 21:29:28

John_Smith said:

How much are you wanting for the card? Also, would you do a discount for all 3? never hurts to ask :-D

I'm not really sure how much they go for nowadays. What's your offer? And yeah, if you're willing to take all three off of my hands I'd give you a nice little discount.


Avatar
John_Smith

Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 354
Team: egy.Z0nE
Reputation: 618 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 11 Sep 2018 @ 19:45:38

Will you send me a PM of your e-mail address? I can not send you a PM.

LC_ALL said:

John_Smith said:

How much are you wanting for the card? Also, would you do a discount for all 3? never hurts to ask :-D

I'm not really sure how much they go for nowadays. What's your offer? And yeah, if you're willing to take all three off of my hands I'd give you a nice little discount.


BTC: 1Ni7Txs4Y3ux6pYjMagmyEsSuse2y8ioSf

Setup: 16x1080's

Avatar
LC_ALL

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 19 Aug 2018
Posts: 76
Team:
Reputation: 265 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 11 Sep 2018 @ 21:03:05

John_Smith said:

Will you send me a PM of your e-mail address? I can not send you a PM.

LC_ALL said:

John_Smith said:

How much are you wanting for the card? Also, would you do a discount for all 3? never hurts to ask :-D

I'm not really sure how much they go for nowadays. What's your offer? And yeah, if you're willing to take all three off of my hands I'd give you a nice little discount.

I also can't PM you. Do you have Jabber?


Avatar
John_Smith

Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 354
Team: egy.Z0nE
Reputation: 618 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 11 Sep 2018 @ 21:21:34

No, i do not but just e-mail me at John_Smiith@protonmail.com please. Thanks!


LC_ALL said:

John_Smith said:

Will you send me a PM of your e-mail address? I can not send you a PM.

LC_ALL said:

John_Smith said:

How much are you wanting for the card? Also, would you do a discount for all 3? never hurts to ask :-D

I'm not really sure how much they go for nowadays. What's your offer? And yeah, if you're willing to take all three off of my hands I'd give you a nice little discount.

I also can't PM you. Do you have Jabber?


BTC: 1Ni7Txs4Y3ux6pYjMagmyEsSuse2y8ioSf

Setup: 16x1080's

Avatar
murlamano2

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 12 Sep 2018
Posts: 3
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 12 Sep 2018 @ 22:19:47

is the radeon still available?


Avatar
John_Smith

Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 354
Team: egy.Z0nE
Reputation: 618 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 13 Sep 2018 @ 00:26:40

If it makes you feel more comfortable to use jabber i will subscribe to it for this sale. Just saying

LC_ALL said:

John_Smith said:

Will you send me a PM of your e-mail address? I can not send you a PM.

LC_ALL said:

John_Smith said:

How much are you wanting for the card? Also, would you do a discount for all 3? never hurts to ask :-D

I'm not really sure how much they go for nowadays. What's your offer? And yeah, if you're willing to take all three off of my hands I'd give you a nice little discount.

I also can't PM you. Do you have Jabber?


BTC: 1Ni7Txs4Y3ux6pYjMagmyEsSuse2y8ioSf

Setup: 16x1080's

Avatar
John_Smith

Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 354
Team: egy.Z0nE
Reputation: 618 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 13 Sep 2018 @ 02:11:35

I'm Serious of all three Cards bud Just let me know

. Just let me knwJohn_Smith said:

If it makes you feel more comfortable to use jabber i will subscribe to it for this sale. Just saying

LC_ALL said:

John_Smith said:

Will you send me a PM of your e-mail address? I can not send you a PM.

LC_ALL said:

John_Smith said:

How much are you wanting for the card? Also, would you do a discount for all 3? never hurts to ask :-D

I'm not really sure how much they go for nowadays. What's your offer? And yeah, if you're willing to take all three off of my hands I'd give you a nice little discount.

I also can't PM you. Do you have Jabber?


BTC: 1Ni7Txs4Y3ux6pYjMagmyEsSuse2y8ioSf

Setup: 16x1080's

Avatar
LC_ALL

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 19 Aug 2018
Posts: 76
Team:
Reputation: 265 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 13 Sep 2018 @ 23:15:53

John_Smith said:

I'm Serious of all three Cards bud Just let me know. If it makes you feel more comfortable to use jabber i will subscribe to it for this sale. Just saying

Hey, please contact me on Jabber if you could. Thanks.

locale@jodo.im


Avatar
LC_ALL

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 19 Aug 2018
Posts: 76
Team:
Reputation: 265 Reputation
Offline
4 days ago

John_Smith said:

I'm Serious of all three Cards bud Just let me know . Just let me knwJohn_Smith]If it makes you feel more comfortable to use jabber i will subscribe to it for this sale. Just saying

Are you still interested? Just so I know, if not then I'll list them elsewhere.



16 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1

We have a total of 155028 messages in 19290 topics.
We have a total of 18304 registered users.
Our newest registered member is zxuan.