NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - Standard Hashes - 14K MD5 hashes


31 Results - Page 1 of 2 -
1 2
Author Message
Avatar
theperfectd0nut

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 241
Team:
Reputation: 30 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Sep 2018 @ 11:20:32

Link :

https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/u1WV6a6ZEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ

Thanks to all !


Avatar
Bomolioot

Status: Trusted
Joined: Wed, 28 Mar 2018
Posts: 1422
Team:
Reputation: 5761 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Sep 2018 @ 11:39:39

theperfectd0nut said:

Found + 7031
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/ccCVcK6cEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ

Left 6863:
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/mPYUIK6cEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ


BTC: 1Amj5oZQJ155bS9CMB6mC3krsaXqjzYrTs
ETH: 0x24D23077B8214CAbe87e18bee6f14CFaE3a955dC

Avatar
theperfectd0nut

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 241
Team:
Reputation: 30 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Sep 2018 @ 12:24:50

Bomolioot said:


Found + 7031
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/ccCVcK6cEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ

Left 6863:
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/mPYUIK6cEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ

Thanks ! +10 rep' points !


Avatar
seri

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 12 May 2018
Posts: 5
Team:
Reputation: 20 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Sep 2018 @ 13:08:50

Humble contribution

056ae0f8d9dffc045ddeae5258ee0830:ZakRI0887
458f4761a3050960737d5299ca3146ce:Nm09808002


Avatar
theperfectd0nut

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 241
Team:
Reputation: 30 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Sep 2018 @ 14:21:40

seri said:

Humble contribution

056ae0f8d9dffc045ddeae5258ee0830:ZakRI0887
458f4761a3050960737d5299ca3146ce:Nm09808002

+10. Thanks.


Avatar
CrypticError

Status: Cracker
Joined: Tue, 03 Apr 2018
Posts: 349
Team: Hashdog
Reputation: 498 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Sep 2018 @ 14:22:47

Left - https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/Gkloma6zEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ
Found - https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/PWUuTq6zEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ

+316 (might include seri's founds, sorry).


+rep if I helped, thanks. Means a lot when I'm using power in China to crack hashes!

Hardware: 5x Titan X, 1x i7 4770k

Avatar
theperfectd0nut

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 241
Team:
Reputation: 30 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Sep 2018 @ 14:29:05

CrypticError said:

Thanks, mate. Rep' points : +10.


Avatar
CrypticError

Status: Cracker
Joined: Tue, 03 Apr 2018
Posts: 349
Team: Hashdog
Reputation: 498 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Sep 2018 @ 14:30:05

theperfectd0nut said:

CrypticError said:

Thanks, mate. Rep' points : +10.


Thank you.


+rep if I helped, thanks. Means a lot when I'm using power in China to crack hashes!

Hardware: 5x Titan X, 1x i7 4770k

Avatar
exizt

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 24 Jul 2016
Posts: 52
Team:
Reputation: 109 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Sep 2018 @ 14:40:10

Found: 451 / Left: 6412

Found: https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/hqg-Hq61EeiA_ECNXEjIzQ

Left: https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/sHSZEa61EeiA_ECNXEjIzQ


Avatar
dipeperon

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 03 Apr 2018
Posts: 359
Team:
Reputation: 406 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Sep 2018 @ 15:13:26

GPU is already running something

+123 from database lookup


My haschat stuff (rules, scripts): https://github.com/theherp/Hashcat-stuff

Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Avatar
liff
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Thu, 28 Jul 2016
Posts: 2144
Team:
Reputation: 6791 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Sep 2018 @ 15:19:10

dipeperon said:

GPU is already running something

+123 from database lookup

You must have used wrong left list. I took care of it though.

666 Found
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/2FIV3666EeiA_ECNXEjIzQ

5692 Left
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/JdBhmq67EeiA_ECNXEjIzQ


XMPP: liff@xmpp.is

Avatar
theperfectd0nut

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 241
Team:
Reputation: 30 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Sep 2018 @ 16:19:05

exizt said:

Found: 451 / Left: 6412

Found: https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/hqg-Hq61EeiA_ECNXEjIzQ

Left: https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/sHSZEa61EeiA_ECNXEjIzQ

dipeperon said:

GPU is already running something

+123 from database lookup

liff said:


You must have used wrong left list. I took care of it though.

666 Found
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/2FIV3666EeiA_ECNXEjIzQ

5692 Left
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/JdBhmq67EeiA_ECNXEjIzQ

+10 rep' points added to all. Thanks guys !!!


Avatar
ZEROF

Status: Elite
Joined: Mon, 17 Nov 2014
Posts: 1620
Team:
Reputation: 1575 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Sep 2018 @ 18:30:41

3 Found / 5689 Left


BTC:3Mu1aW63WbQyu7pDcLLRy5QFasYq1tHB1X

Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Avatar
vetronexe

Status: Trusted
Joined: Sun, 25 Mar 2018
Posts: 136
Team:
Reputation: 376 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Sep 2018 @ 18:54:30

MD5DESCRYPTx01 e1cfb27bda7b32392b9c8dcbba3823de:Lw:martin
MD5DESCRYPTx01 739978f2232dca659028aa3342466e9a:Tv:chris
MD5DESCRYPTx01 ccc4270d799a198f8f366f57e6337413:bg:slipknot

+Rep appreciated!


+Rep if I helped is appreciated

BTC: 19X89GXjGP1Z32ExS13AJbRj5VwQgr5yoK

Avatar
seri

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 12 May 2018
Posts: 5
Team:
Reputation: 20 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Sep 2018 @ 21:01:24

vetronexe said:

MD5DESCRYPTx01 e1cfb27bda7b32392b9c8dcbba3823de:Lw:martin
MD5DESCRYPTx01 739978f2232dca659028aa3342466e9a:Tv:chris
MD5DESCRYPTx01 ccc4270d799a198f8f366f57e6337413:bg:slipknot

+Rep appreciated!

Hi vetronexe,

Sorry for bringing it up here - not able to send a PM to you.

Can you tell where did you get these results from ?
Apparently, these are not correct strings for given hashes:


In [3]: md5('bg:slipknot'.encode('utf-8')).hexdigest()
Out[3]: '1bdcb44a18d9b75835758c9128010841'

In [4]: md5('bgslipknot'.encode('utf-8')).hexdigest()
Out[4]: '8b250d99c575aa161d8d84897f23501f'

In [5]: md5('Tv:chris'.encode('utf-8')).hexdigest()
Out[5]: '9113532ccb011bf9f2c366b265667f21'

In [6]: md5('Tvchris'.encode('utf-8')).hexdigest()
Out[6]: 'c08c8de3da513e031f1c1e67aa4a1bf9'

In [7]: md5('Lw:martin'.encode('utf-8')).hexdigest()
Out[7]: '0803981e390749198a53dfbf2fb66521'

In [8]: md5('Lwmartin'.encode('utf-8')).hexdigest()
Out[8]: '9acd20b5f1d4c9532c4855713f0bbeb7'

I had several examples of invalid hash-string pairs with similar pattern in my found lists on hashkiller.co.uk yesterday, just curious where are these things comes from.


Avatar
LC_ALL

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 19 Aug 2018
Posts: 84
Team:
Reputation: 285 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Sep 2018 @ 21:35:42

seri said:


Hi vetronexe,

Sorry for bringing it up here - not able to send a PM to you.

Can you tell where did you get these results from ?
Apparently, these are not correct strings for given hashes:


In [3]: md5('bg:slipknot'.encode('utf-8')).hexdigest()
Out[3]: '1bdcb44a18d9b75835758c9128010841'

In [4]: md5('bgslipknot'.encode('utf-8')).hexdigest()
Out[4]: '8b250d99c575aa161d8d84897f23501f'

In [5]: md5('Tv:chris'.encode('utf-8')).hexdigest()
Out[5]: '9113532ccb011bf9f2c366b265667f21'

In [6]: md5('Tvchris'.encode('utf-8')).hexdigest()
Out[6]: 'c08c8de3da513e031f1c1e67aa4a1bf9'

In [7]: md5('Lw:martin'.encode('utf-8')).hexdigest()
Out[7]: '0803981e390749198a53dfbf2fb66521'

In [8]: md5('Lwmartin'.encode('utf-8')).hexdigest()
Out[8]: '9acd20b5f1d4c9532c4855713f0bbeb7'

I had several examples of invalid hash-string pairs with similar pattern in my found lists on hashkiller.co.uk yesterday, just curious where are these things comes from.


The passwords are ran through descrypt before being hashed.


>>> md5(des_crypt.hash("slipknot", salt="bg")).hexdigest()
'ccc4270d799a198f8f366f57e6337413'

>>> md5(des_crypt.hash("chris", salt="Tv")).hexdigest()
'739978f2232dca659028aa3342466e9a'

>>> md5(des_crypt.hash("martin", salt="Lw")).hexdigest()
'e1cfb27bda7b32392b9c8dcbba3823de'


Avatar
Caoimhín
Administrator
Status: Elite
Joined: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Posts: 3251
Team:
Reputation: 5065 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 02 Sep 2018 @ 21:51:43

yarp

Code:
echo -n "slipknot" | ./mdxfind -h ^md5descrypt -s salt -z -f /dev/null stdin

1 salts read from salt
Debug output - output all hashes, explore long hash chains
Working on hash types: MD5DESCRYPT
1 total salts in use
Took 0.00 seconds to read hashes
Searching through 0 unique hashes from /dev/null
Generated 4096 salts for DESCRYPT
Maximum hash chain depth is 0
Minimum hash length is 512 characters
Using 16 cores

MD5DESCRYPTx01 ccc4270d799a198f8f366f57e6337413:bg:slipknot


BTC - 1CkFbxQHz9Ab2TK4gydTfkpEWmPep3qDRU

Avatar
theperfectd0nut

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 241
Team:
Reputation: 30 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 03 Sep 2018 @ 06:25:45

Thanks to all. Rep' addded to all of you.


Avatar
CyberWolf
Administrator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Wed, 15 Jun 2016
Posts: 1209
Team:
Reputation: 3582 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 03 Sep 2018 @ 08:00:03

+33

https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/6vHQT69GEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ

5656 Left

https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/91zsGq9GEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ


If I helped a +rep is appreciated!

BTC | 1LGiTXLkb78D3sLJTJk5ReuK6RTG4oqWzi

General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
{EHF}

Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 07 Feb 2018
Posts: 436
Team: {EHF}
Reputation: 739 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 03 Sep 2018 @ 09:10:43

+122 found
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/wSh3qK9QEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ

5534 left
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/0qnGbK9QEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ


BTC: 1EHFTeamaugMZLYPZUW5xd1MWQReT18brW
Email: b961be2b6c3675d4ba1490fa85268a2a
Now accepting custom, mixed or iterated hashes via PM or mail.
Custom hashcat kernels

Avatar
Mexx666666
Moderator
Status: Elite
Joined: Fri, 21 Jul 2017
Posts: 1020
Team:
Reputation: 2920 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 03 Sep 2018 @ 13:36:11

Found: +212 / Left: 5322


PLZ +rep if I helped out!

BTC: 1FxAJJhcqf2DXt[remove]PkdTQi56uc3EGxYQjG4T
PP: mexx66[remove]@gmx.net
Discord: Mexx666666#2361 for private quality hash cracking @ reasonable compensation

Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Avatar
seri

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 12 May 2018
Posts: 5
Team:
Reputation: 20 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 03 Sep 2018 @ 18:24:08

LC_ALL said:

The passwords are ran through descrypt before being hashed.


>>> md5(des_crypt.hash("slipknot", salt="bg")).hexdigest()
'ccc4270d799a198f8f366f57e6337413'

>>> md5(des_crypt.hash("chris", salt="Tv")).hexdigest()
'739978f2232dca659028aa3342466e9a'

>>> md5(des_crypt.hash("martin", salt="Lw")).hexdigest()
'e1cfb27bda7b32392b9c8dcbba3823de'

Milzo said:

yarp

Code:
echo -n "slipknot" | ./mdxfind -h ^md5descrypt -s salt -z -f /dev/null stdin

1 salts read from salt
Debug output - output all hashes, explore long hash chains
Working on hash types: MD5DESCRYPT
1 total salts in use
Took 0.00 seconds to read hashes
Searching through 0 unique hashes from /dev/null
Generated 4096 salts for DESCRYPT
Maximum hash chain depth is 0
Minimum hash length is 512 characters
Using 16 cores

MD5DESCRYPTx01 ccc4270d799a198f8f366f57e6337413:bg:slipknot


Aha, I was suspecting that I am missing something..

Thanks guys, for educating me.


Avatar
korsangazi

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 13 Oct 2017
Posts: 50
Team:
Reputation: 100 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 03 Sep 2018 @ 19:24:08

+78
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/Ssb3Jq_mEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ
left:
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/hf00B6_mEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ


If I helped a +rep is appreciated!
BTC donation: 1ED4zvJtvhdWaU2gyNhLAphddyZ5WMmxAP

Avatar
Mexx666666
Moderator
Status: Elite
Joined: Fri, 21 Jul 2017
Posts: 1020
Team:
Reputation: 2920 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 03 Sep 2018 @ 20:06:45

Only 17 found.

Left-list is 5305 left not 5611.


PLZ +rep if I helped out!

BTC: 1FxAJJhcqf2DXt[remove]PkdTQi56uc3EGxYQjG4T
PP: mexx66[remove]@gmx.net
Discord: Mexx666666#2361 for private quality hash cracking @ reasonable compensation

Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Avatar
Caoimhín
Administrator
Status: Elite
Joined: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Posts: 3251
Team:
Reputation: 5065 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 03 Sep 2018 @ 21:52:05

+515

Left 4750

https://i-disclose.net/paste/?c0eb633c39006dfe#mnZD7BVLNo0Buhw5KoPFMJMlFEYU5/1rd9LbdNchNss=


BTC - 1CkFbxQHz9Ab2TK4gydTfkpEWmPep3qDRU

Avatar
theperfectd0nut

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 241
Team:
Reputation: 30 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 04 Sep 2018 @ 15:47:38

CyberWolf said:

+33

https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/6vHQT69GEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ

5656 Left

https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/91zsGq9GEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ

{EHF} said:

+122 found
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/wSh3qK9QEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ

5534 left
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/0qnGbK9QEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ

Mexx666666 said:

Found: +212 / Left: 5322

korsangazi said:

+78
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/Ssb3Jq_mEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ
left:
https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/hf00B6_mEeiA_ECNXEjIzQ

Mexx666666 said:

Only 17 found.

Left-list is 5305 left not 5611.

Milzo said:

+515

Left 4750

https://i-disclose.net/paste/?c0eb633c39006dfe#mnZD7BVLNo0Buhw5KoPFMJMlFEYU5/1rd9LbdNchNss=

Thanks to all ! Rep' points added to all (+10).


Avatar
FineCut

Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 07 Sep 2016
Posts: 2918
Team:
Reputation: 4890 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 05 Sep 2018 @ 11:18:56

+516
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/LT%2FCwTB%2FSOXXK9KbngaVBg


btc
1Mipxgmcn7cPiCsGkDzz5TkDTdQHBa8yLe

Avatar
Mexx666666
Moderator
Status: Elite
Joined: Fri, 21 Jul 2017
Posts: 1020
Team:
Reputation: 2920 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 10 Sep 2018 @ 05:34:15

Found: +53 / Left: 4221


PLZ +rep if I helped out!

BTC: 1FxAJJhcqf2DXt[remove]PkdTQi56uc3EGxYQjG4T
PP: mexx66[remove]@gmx.net
Discord: Mexx666666#2361 for private quality hash cracking @ reasonable compensation

Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Avatar
FineCut

Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 07 Sep 2016
Posts: 2918
Team:
Reputation: 4890 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 10 Sep 2018 @ 12:55:13

+54
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/aeSXxIQi32AtcZFWcnDBOA


btc
1Mipxgmcn7cPiCsGkDzz5TkDTdQHBa8yLe

Avatar
ZEROF

Status: Elite
Joined: Mon, 17 Nov 2014
Posts: 1620
Team:
Reputation: 1575 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 05 Jan 2019 @ 17:33:21

3954 Left | 267 Found


BTC:3Mu1aW63WbQyu7pDcLLRy5QFasYq1tHB1X

Attachments: Login to view attachments.

31 Results - Page 1 of 2 -
1 2

We have a total of 188797 messages in 23413 topics.
We have a total of 21212 registered users.
Our newest registered member is DragonZZ.