NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - WPA Packet Cracking - WPA HANDSHAKE


12 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1
Author Message
Avatar
mICR0b

Status: Member
Joined: Mon, 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 229
Team:
Reputation: 100 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 17 Feb 2013 @ 20:57:02

Can some one carck this ? these all info which I've

SSID: BILEL
Language: French or English

ThX in advance!


[A]rab [T]eam [4] [R]everse [E]ngineering

Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Avatar
malbat47

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Posts: 3
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 17 Feb 2013 @ 21:03:33

mICR0b said:

Can some one carck this ? these all info which I've

SSID: BILEL
Language: French or English

ThX in advance!


You do not get anything from friendly


Avatar
Hash-IT

Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 02 Aug 2011
Posts: 4598
Team: HashKiller
Reputation: 2982 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 17 Feb 2013 @ 21:16:29

mICR0b said:

Can some one carck this ? these all info which I've

SSID: BILEL
Language: French or English

ThX in advance!

I'll give it a go


Please read the forum rules. | Please read the paid section rules.

BTC: 1MmWESN5bKZ1YSuHrm5uNwnQYxWyQnEQ6E

Avatar
Hash-IT

Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 02 Aug 2011
Posts: 4598
Team: HashKiller
Reputation: 2982 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 17 Feb 2013 @ 21:25:39

mICR0b said:

Thank you Hash-IT

Its running now, probably take about 6 to 7 hours to go through my lists.

I don't know why you have got a thumbs down for your post. I notice malbat47 is posting all over the forum with junk so it may have been him. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt just now, that he may be having trouble posting. I am however a little suspicious.


Please read the forum rules. | Please read the paid section rules.

BTC: 1MmWESN5bKZ1YSuHrm5uNwnQYxWyQnEQ6E

Avatar
mICR0b

Status: Member
Joined: Mon, 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 229
Team:
Reputation: 100 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 17 Feb 2013 @ 21:45:47

Thank you Hash-IT


I think the Password can be lower alpha lower numeric or only numeric

and about this guy I dont mettre of him and I saw his bad comments & as he gave me down thumbs I gave him the same

Full Respect Hash-IT

Hash-IT said:

mICR0b said:

Thank you Hash-IT

Its running now, probably take about 6 to 7 hours to go through my lists.

I don't know why you have got a thumbs down for your post. I notice malbat47 is posting all over the forum with junk so it may have been him. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt just now, that he may be having trouble posting. I am however a little suspicious.


[A]rab [T]eam [4] [R]everse [E]ngineering

Avatar
Hash-IT

Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 02 Aug 2011
Posts: 4598
Team: HashKiller
Reputation: 2982 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 17 Feb 2013 @ 21:51:24

mICR0b said:

Thank you Hash-IT


I think the Password can be lower alpha lower numeric or only numeric


Do you know of a pattern it might be ? Is the ESSID a brand name ? In UK we have SKY which is upper alpha length 8. Do you think this .hccap of yours has a pattern to it ?

If so I am wasting my time using my lists, I can brute force if you know the likely pattern. Can you explain why you think it could be &quotlower alpha lower numeric or only numeric&quot


mICR0b said:


and about this guy I dont mettre of him and I saw his bad comments & as he gave me down thumbs I gave him the same

Full Respect Hash-IT

I am sorry about him, I will ask Blandy if we can remove the thumbs down he gave you. I can't give you a +1 as those buttons have never worked for me

Please let me know if you know of a likely patter for this .hccap, thanks.

.
edited by Hash-IT on 17/02/2013


Please read the forum rules. | Please read the paid section rules.

BTC: 1MmWESN5bKZ1YSuHrm5uNwnQYxWyQnEQ6E

Avatar
mICR0b

Status: Member
Joined: Mon, 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 229
Team:
Reputation: 100 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 17 Feb 2013 @ 22:08:22

I'm From an other country and here almost of users have DSL Routers Like D-Link or TP-Link password length 1-8 or more

I'm sure about password that is lower alpha numeric or only numeric coz I got a lot of these passwords befor and almost of them were only lower alpha numerci or only numeric

I've weak GPU unfortunately

Hash-IT said:


Do you know of a pattern it might be ? Is the ESSID a brand name ? In UK we have SKY which is upper alpha length 8. Do you think this .hccap of yours has a pattern to it ?

If so I am wasting my time using my lists, I can brute force if you know the likely pattern. Can you explain why you think it could be &quotlower alpha lower numeric or only numeric&quot


[A]rab [T]eam [4] [R]everse [E]ngineering

Avatar
Hash-IT

Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 02 Aug 2011
Posts: 4598
Team: HashKiller
Reputation: 2982 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 17 Feb 2013 @ 22:12:05

mICR0b said:

I'm From an other country and here almost of users have DSL Routers Like D-Link or TP-Link password length 1-8 or more

I'm sure about password that is lower alpha numeric or only numeric coz I got a lot of these passwords befor and almost of them were only lower alpha numerci or only numeric

I've weak GPU unfortunately

When you say lower alpha numeric are you be taking about hex ? Like this ...

abcdef0123456789

How long are they normally ?

8 is the minimum length for WPA


Please read the forum rules. | Please read the paid section rules.

BTC: 1MmWESN5bKZ1YSuHrm5uNwnQYxWyQnEQ6E

Avatar
mICR0b

Status: Member
Joined: Mon, 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 229
Team:
Reputation: 100 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 17 Feb 2013 @ 22:19:33

No No I mean simple password a name with a numbers or only numbers take look on this attached file this i got it ago

Hash-IT said:


When you say lower alpha numeric are you be taking about hex ? Like this ...

abcdef0123456789

How long are they normally ?

8 is the minimum length for WPA


[A]rab [T]eam [4] [R]everse [E]ngineering

Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Avatar
Hash-IT

Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 02 Aug 2011
Posts: 4598
Team: HashKiller
Reputation: 2982 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 17 Feb 2013 @ 22:30:21

OK I see what you mean, I will leave my word lists going.


Please read the forum rules. | Please read the paid section rules.

BTC: 1MmWESN5bKZ1YSuHrm5uNwnQYxWyQnEQ6E

Avatar
Hash-IT

Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 02 Aug 2011
Posts: 4598
Team: HashKiller
Reputation: 2982 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 18 Feb 2013 @ 09:26:26

I have gone through all my lists and nothing.

I then did all numbers only length 8 .... nothing

Sorry, perhaps someone else here will be able to have a go.


Please read the forum rules. | Please read the paid section rules.

BTC: 1MmWESN5bKZ1YSuHrm5uNwnQYxWyQnEQ6E

Avatar
mICR0b

Status: Member
Joined: Mon, 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 229
Team:
Reputation: 100 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 18 Feb 2013 @ 10:13:28

ThX for your trying Hash-IT


I hope Some body else can crack it

Hash-IT said:

I have gone through all my lists and nothing.

I then did all numbers only length 8 .... nothing

Sorry, perhaps someone else here will be able to have a go.


[A]rab [T]eam [4] [R]everse [E]ngineering


12 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1

We have a total of 216351 messages in 26455 topics.
We have a total of 23316 registered users.
Our newest registered member is angrysmiley.