NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - Tip of the day


119 Results - Page 2 of 4 -
1 2 3 4
Author Message
Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3749
Team:
Reputation: 10547 Reputation
Online
Thu, 13 Dec 2018 @ 20:33:51

Crack edmodo hashes with hashcat

Algo: Bcrypt(md5($pass))
Type: Slow hash

Method 1 (easy way): find password by mdxfind
Already posted. Can be read here

Method 2 (complicated): find password by hashcat

The passwords are first MD5 hashed, then hashed with algo BCRYPT, then obfuscated with that string. Thus, hashcat should first be run for bcrypt, to retrieve the md5 hashes; then run for md5, to retrieve the actual, cleartext passwords.

STEP 1: We have to convert edmodo hashes to the correct format.

Listing our file content .
Command: "cat raw_edmodo_hashes.txt"
$826y4$31226$dZbD2JfjeZ3TbIe44M0zclck2O4T1l8j7Y7jfl6maZ2ecU900ObFJk9iz8iCE5AODPQx4QkiQjJOVmG
$826y4$31226$dObG2MfyeO3TbYew4M0jcgc42M4D1A837Z7Dfg60aO2.cn9n0dbLTywGnOGmVfGO2whcLYnYCPWkRrK
$826y4$31226$dYb22Uf3eY3jbEe34O0DcBcm2M4D1d8h7M7jfA65aM2.cE9B0mbHqwJJXyEQq8tuyKNaynxwrXGD65C
$826y4$31226$dMbj2RfmeM3GbJej4O0TcYc52N4W1U8y7N7mfJ6jaZ2.cN9n0Wb4XGh1Z6pprH2h7Iwm43iVzZjozB6
$826y4$31226$dYbz2NfheO3GbZem4Z0jcccy2M421Y8w7Y7zfZ6iaN2.cY9k0qbmQal.22hZvum3RuYgYbTd/xfHYgG

Remove unnecessary strings (every 2nd chars until No. 64). Output hash length should be 60 chars.

solution 1:
"cut -c `seq -s ',' 1 2 64`,65- raw_edmodo_hashes.txt >edmodo.txt"
$2y$12$ZDJjZTI4MzlkOTljYjlmZeU0ObFJk9iz8iCE5AODPQx4QkiQjJOVmG
$2y$12$OGMyOTYwMjg4MDA3ZDg0O.nndbLTywGnOGmVfGO2whcLYnYCPWkRrK
$2y$12$Y2U3YjE3ODBmMDdhMjA5M.EBmbHqwJJXyEQq8tuyKNaynxwrXGD65C
$2y$12$MjRmMGJjOTY5NWUyNmJjZ.NnWb4XGh1Z6pprH2h7Iwm43iVzZjozB6
$2y$12$YzNhOGZmZjcyM2YwYzZiN.YkqbmQal.22hZvum3RuYgYbTd/xfHYgG

solution 2:
"cut -c 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21,23,25,27,29,31,33,35,37,39,41,43,45,47,49,51,53,55,57,59,61,63,65- raw_edmodo_hashes.txt >edmodo.txt"
$2y$12$ZDJjZTI4MzlkOTljYjlmZeU0ObFJk9iz8iCE5AODPQx4QkiQjJOVmG
$2y$12$OGMyOTYwMjg4MDA3ZDg0O.nndbLTywGnOGmVfGO2whcLYnYCPWkRrK
$2y$12$Y2U3YjE3ODBmMDdhMjA5M.EBmbHqwJJXyEQq8tuyKNaynxwrXGD65C
$2y$12$MjRmMGJjOTY5NWUyNmJjZ.NnWb4XGh1Z6pprH2h7Iwm43iVzZjozB6
$2y$12$YzNhOGZmZjcyM2YwYzZiN.YkqbmQal.22hZvum3RuYgYbTd/xfHYgG

solution 3:
"cut --complement -c `seq -s ',' 2 2 64` raw_edmodo_hashes.txt >edmodo.txt"
$2y$12$ZDJjZTI4MzlkOTljYjlmZeU0ObFJk9iz8iCE5AODPQx4QkiQjJOVmG
$2y$12$OGMyOTYwMjg4MDA3ZDg0O.nndbLTywGnOGmVfGO2whcLYnYCPWkRrK
$2y$12$Y2U3YjE3ODBmMDdhMjA5M.EBmbHqwJJXyEQq8tuyKNaynxwrXGD65C
$2y$12$MjRmMGJjOTY5NWUyNmJjZ.NnWb4XGh1Z6pprH2h7Iwm43iVzZjozB6
$2y$12$YzNhOGZmZjcyM2YwYzZiN.YkqbmQal.22hZvum3RuYgYbTd/xfHYgG

solution 4:
"cut --complement -c 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30,32,34,36,38,40,42,44,46,48,50,52,54,56,58,60,62,64 raw_edmodo_hashes.txt >edmodo.txt"
$2y$12$ZDJjZTI4MzlkOTljYjlmZeU0ObFJk9iz8iCE5AODPQx4QkiQjJOVmG
$2y$12$OGMyOTYwMjg4MDA3ZDg0O.nndbLTywGnOGmVfGO2whcLYnYCPWkRrK
$2y$12$Y2U3YjE3ODBmMDdhMjA5M.EBmbHqwJJXyEQq8tuyKNaynxwrXGD65C
$2y$12$MjRmMGJjOTY5NWUyNmJjZ.NnWb4XGh1Z6pprH2h7Iwm43iVzZjozB6
$2y$12$YzNhOGZmZjcyM2YwYzZiN.YkqbmQal.22hZvum3RuYgYbTd/xfHYgG

STEP 2: We have to create a md5 hashed dictionary file.

Attached a very simple bash script to do this (create_md5_hashlist_for_edmodo.sh)
Note: DIC variable should be modified according to actual dictionary name.

Command: "chmod +x create_md5_hashlist_for_edmodo.sh"

Run this script to create md5 hashed list(script file and plain text dictionary file should be in the same dir):
Command: "./create_md5_hashlist_for_edmodo.sh"

It will create a md5 hashed dictionary file. (if DIC="best15.txt", output will be "md5_best15.txt"

STEP 3: We can run hashcat (hashcat mode: 3200). Dictionary should be the md5 hashed dic.

Sample command: "hashcat -O -m 3200 -a 0 edmodo.txt md5_best15.txt --outfile=found_md5_hashes"

STEP 4: We have to run hashcat with the found md5 hash to find the plain text password.

Sample command: "hashcat -O -m 0 -a 0 found_md5_hashes best15.txt"

Background:
Online education platform Edmodo confirmed in 2017 it was hacked and personal information from 77 million users — students, parents and teachers — was accessed.

In a letter sent to affected users, Edmodo confirmed that user names, email addresses and hashed passwords were acquired by the hacker from the “No. 1 K-12 social learning network in the world.”

The passwords were hashed — a function that converts standard passwords into strings of random characters — using an encryption algorithm known as bcrypt. The passwords were also salted, which adds additional random data to a hash to make it harder to decipher.

Because of these encryption protections, Edmodo said it believes none of the stolen passwords have been compromised. However, it is advising users to change their passwords as soon as possible.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ezjbwe/hacker-steals-millions-of-user-account-details-from-education-platform-edmodo


XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
Clav17

Status: Cracker
Joined: Sun, 01 May 2016
Posts: 645
Team:
Reputation: 545 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 13 Dec 2018 @ 21:31:21

https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/JT4BK-8WEeiA_0CNXEjIzQ
: echo -n "$passwords"| md5sum | tr -d " -" >> md5_"$DIC"
echo -n "$passwords"| md5sum | tr -d " -" | xargs >> md5_"$DIC"

xargs will trim \r, extra space, etc and your script will be perfect


Avatar
Milzo
Administrator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Posts: 3100
Team:
Reputation: 4749 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 13 Dec 2018 @ 22:32:10

Clav17 said:

https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/JT4BK-8WEeiA_0CNXEjIzQ
: echo -n "$passwords"| md5sum | tr -d " -" >> md5_"$DIC"
echo -n "$passwords"| md5sum | tr -d " -" | xargs >> md5_"$DIC"

xargs will trim \r, extra space, etc and your script will be perfect

This method would take an eternity on a large dictionary, use this small perl script instead.

https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/0Ecdnv8mEeiA_0CNXEjIzQ


Avatar
Clav17

Status: Cracker
Joined: Sun, 01 May 2016
Posts: 645
Team:
Reputation: 545 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 13 Dec 2018 @ 23:25:47

user said:

Clav17 said:

https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/JT4BK-8WEeiA_0CNXEjIzQ
: echo -n "$passwords"| md5sum | tr -d " -" >> md5_"$DIC"
echo -n "$passwords"| md5sum | tr -d " -" | xargs >> md5_"$DIC"

xargs will trim \r, extra space, etc and your script will be perfect

This method would take an eternity on a large dictionary, use this small perl script instead.

https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/0Ecdnv8mEeiA_0CNXEjIzQ

There is also dos2unix (not present by default in most unix), but isn't the bash for loop supposed to treat line by line ?


Avatar
{EHF}

Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 07 Feb 2018
Posts: 440
Team: {EHF}
Reputation: 749 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 13 Dec 2018 @ 23:34:27

You can also use a specially crafted hashcat kernel for this.

https://forum.hashkiller.co.uk/topic-view.aspx?t=23819&m=174616#174616

It also converts Edmodo hashes to the correct format (Step 1) where needed. Less to worry, more to crack.


BTC: 1EHFTeamaugMZLYPZUW5xd1MWQReT18brW
Email: b961be2b6c3675d4ba1490fa85268a2a
Now accepting custom, mixed or iterated hashes via PM or mail.
Custom hashcat kernels

Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3749
Team:
Reputation: 10547 Reputation
Online
Sat, 15 Dec 2018 @ 11:07:27

4-ways handshake crack - for JtR bleeding users:

1. run hcxdumptool to get pcapng
2. run hcxpcaptool to convert output to JtR format
3. now run Jtr

Command:
"./john test.john -format:wpapsk-opencl -dev:gpu -single:all"

That are new functions on latest git push.
Using this options, JtR will run hcxpsktool functions inside JtR on all hashes in the hashfile. This is done on GPU and extreme fast


XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
ukris

Status: Banned
Joined: Sat, 29 Sep 2018
Posts: 40
Team:
Reputation: 1 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 15 Dec 2018 @ 11:46:30

WARNING! User is BANNED and maybe a SCAMMER.

freeroute said:

4-ways handshake crack - for JtR bleeding users:

Is 4-ways handshake something different to normal IEEE802.11 4-way handshake, freeroutes?


Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3749
Team:
Reputation: 10547 Reputation
Online
Sat, 15 Dec 2018 @ 13:41:55

There is one standard for 4-way handshake in 802.11, but there are different methods of authentications.


XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3749
Team:
Reputation: 10547 Reputation
Online
Tue, 18 Dec 2018 @ 10:17:49

Mask hcxdumptool as HP printer:


XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3749
Team:
Reputation: 10547 Reputation
Online
Tue, 18 Dec 2018 @ 23:19:09

How-to check if WIFI-Card Supports Monitor Mode & Packet Injection


XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3749
Team:
Reputation: 10547 Reputation
Online
Sat, 22 Dec 2018 @ 00:13:52

Convert file format "hccapx" to "cap"
https://forum.hashkiller.co.uk/topic-view.aspx?t=27300&m=197840#197840


XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
ukris

Status: Banned
Joined: Sat, 29 Sep 2018
Posts: 40
Team:
Reputation: 1 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 22 Dec 2018 @ 07:28:10

WARNING! User is BANNED and maybe a SCAMMER.

freeroute said:

Convert file format "hccapx" to "cap"
https://forum.hashkiller.co.uk/topic-view.aspx?t=27300&m=197840#197840

A cap file fabricated this way can only contain information already included
in hccapx

The real cap file may contain other information like PMKID or Probe Response info
which are much more useful to skilled crackers than a cap generated by wlanhcx2cap


Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3749
Team:
Reputation: 10547 Reputation
Online
Sat, 22 Dec 2018 @ 16:19:39

How-to use hashcat-brain function for slow hashes.

Command on the server side: "hashcat --brain-server --brain-host=IP --brain-port=port_number --brain-password=your_password"

Command on the client side (example): "hashcat -O --brain-client --brain-client-features=3 --brain-host=IP --brain-port=port_number --brain-password=password -m 0 -a 0 hash_file.txt dictionary.txt -r your_rule.rule"

More info can be found here and here.


XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3749
Team:
Reputation: 10547 Reputation
Online
Fri, 11 Jan 2019 @ 20:52:38

How-to check the candidates generated by hashcat' rule file

Command: "echo 'password' | hashcat -r /usr/share/hashcat/rules/best64.rule --stdout"

Output


XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3749
Team:
Reputation: 10547 Reputation
Online
Sun, 13 Jan 2019 @ 10:40:40

To clean a cap or pcap file, man can use tshark:

The following command read from input.cap, remove unneeded frames and store the result to output.pcapng

$ tshark -r input.cap -R "(wlan.fc.type_subtype == 0x00 || wlan.fc.type_subtype == 0x02 || wlan.fc.type_subtype == 0x04
|| wlan.fc.type_subtype == 0x05 || wlan.fc.type_subtype == 0x08 || wlan.fc.type_subtype == 0x0b || eapol)" -2 -F pcapng
-w output.pcapng

$ tshark -r input.cap -R "(wlan.fc.type_subtype == 0x00 || wlan.fc.type_subtype == 0x02 || wlan.fc.type_subtype == 0x04
|| wlan.fc.type_subtype == 0x05 || wlan.fc.type_subtype == 0x08 || wlan.fc.type_subtype == 0x0b || eapol)" -2 -F pcap -w
output.pcap

Then you can compress the output file to reduce size before uploading it to an online hash cracker.
$ gzip output.pcapng
or
$ gzip output.pcap

All "state of the art" tools (for example wireshark) and online hashcrackers will understand compressed pcapng files!


XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3749
Team:
Reputation: 10547 Reputation
Online
Sat, 19 Jan 2019 @ 11:00:00

Erase hashcat-brain memory:

remove/delete the files starting with brain.*
brain.*.admp (attack storage)
brain.*.ldmp (session storage, long time memory)


XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
kevtheskin

Status: Member
Joined: Wed, 21 Feb 2018
Posts: 391
Team:
Reputation: 261 Reputation
Online
Mon, 21 Jan 2019 @ 21:37:13

Hi everyone,

I dont know if this is already done but from a noobie perspective i found it to be helpfull . When I see any new passwords found on here from wpa handshake or hashes etc rather than copy the hash or download the hccapx to try and replicate the crack(which I usually do for practice). I realized tonight that instead of running all my wordlist against the found hash or hccapx . I used the grep -r (password found already) wordlist/wlistfolder against my wordlist to see if any instance of the found password was in any of my lists. It saves wasting practice time. If it finds something near like eg Kevin but password is Kevin1999 I can then try running rules for practice against the found wordlist. It only work if the password is already known already LOL . Just my wee tuppence worth might be helpfull


Cheers Kev


Avatar
dipeperon

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 03 Apr 2018
Posts: 431
Team:
Reputation: 431 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 22 Jan 2019 @ 00:39:48

kevtheskin said:

Hi everyone,

I dont know if this is already done but from a noobie perspective i found it to be helpfull . When I see any new passwords found on here from wpa handshake or hashes etc rather than copy the hash or download the hccapx to try and replicate the crack(which I usually do for practice). I realized tonight that instead of running all my wordlist against the found hash or hccapx . I used the grep -r (password found already) wordlist/wlistfolder against my wordlist to see if any instance of the found password was in any of my lists. It saves wasting practice time. If it finds something near like eg Kevin but password is Kevin1999 I can then try running rules for practice against the found wordlist. It only work if the password is already known already LOL . Just my wee tuppence worth might be helpfull


Cheers Kev

Hashcat has an stdout mode in which it dumps out password candidates to stdout for whichever password list you specify with rules applied to the candidates.

So you can make a very simple script that reads from stdin with one if statement to check if the candidate is the password you're looking for

And then just pipe hashcat's stdout to the script

Using rules on WPA seems like a crazy idea though, on slow algorithms plain wordlists are king.


My haschat stuff (rules, scripts): https://github.com/theherp/Hashcat-stuff

Avatar
kevtheskin

Status: Member
Joined: Wed, 21 Feb 2018
Posts: 391
Team:
Reputation: 261 Reputation
Online
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 @ 20:03:33

dipeperon said:

kevtheskin said:

Hi everyone,

I dont know if this is already done but from a noobie perspective i found it to be helpfull . When I see any new passwords found on here from wpa handshake or hashes etc rather than copy the hash or download the hccapx to try and replicate the crack(which I usually do for practice). I realized tonight that instead of running all my wordlist against the found hash or hccapx . I used the grep -r (password found already) wordlist/wlistfolder against my wordlist to see if any instance of the found password was in any of my lists. It saves wasting practice time. If it finds something near like eg Kevin but password is Kevin1999 I can then try running rules for practice against the found wordlist. It only work if the password is already known already LOL . Just my wee tuppence worth might be helpfull


Cheers Kev

Hashcat has an stdout mode in which it dumps out password candidates to stdout for whichever password list you specify with rules applied to the candidates.

So you can make a very simple script that reads from stdin with one if statement to check if the candidate is the password you're looking for

And then just pipe hashcat's stdout to the script

Using rules on WPA seems like a crazy idea though, on slow algorithms plain wordlists are king.

Hi dipeperon, Can you give a example please on how to do the stdout. Cheers Kev


Avatar
dipeperon

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 03 Apr 2018
Posts: 431
Team:
Reputation: 431 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 @ 22:18:50

kevtheskin said:

Hi dipeperon, Can you give a example please on how to do the stdout. Cheers Kev

hashcat64.exe --stdout wordlist.txt -r rules/best64.rule


My haschat stuff (rules, scripts): https://github.com/theherp/Hashcat-stuff

Avatar
kevtheskin

Status: Member
Joined: Wed, 21 Feb 2018
Posts: 391
Team:
Reputation: 261 Reputation
Online
Mon, 28 Jan 2019 @ 20:30:11

dipeperon said:

kevtheskin said:

Hi dipeperon, Can you give a example please on how to do the stdout. Cheers Kev

hashcat64.exe --stdout wordlist.txt -r rules/best64.rule

Cheers Kev


Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3749
Team:
Reputation: 10547 Reputation
Online
Thu, 07 Feb 2019 @ 17:24:11

Check example hash-types, modes with hashcat

Command: "hashcat --example-hashes"

Output:
....
MODE: 17900
TYPE: Keccak-384
HASH: 5804b7ada5806ba79540100e9a7ef493654ff2a21d94d4f2ce4bf69abda5d94bf03701fe9525a15dfdc625bfbd769701
PASS: hashcat

MODE: 18000
TYPE: Keccak-512
HASH: 2fbf5c9080f0a704de2e915ba8fdae6ab00bbc026b2c1c8fa07da1239381c6b7f4dfd399bf9652500da723694a4c719587dd0219cb30eabe61210a8ae4dc0b03
PASS: hashcat

MODE: 18100
TYPE: TOTP (HMAC-SHA1)
HASH: 597056:3600
PASS: hashcat
....


XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
dipeperon

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 03 Apr 2018
Posts: 431
Team:
Reputation: 431 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 11 Feb 2019 @ 14:59:02

Removing counts from a standard frequency analysis (format count:string) is very easy with regex.

Regex: ^\d+:
replace with an empty string, can be done with notepad++ or ULM


My haschat stuff (rules, scripts): https://github.com/theherp/Hashcat-stuff

Avatar
kevtheskin

Status: Member
Joined: Wed, 21 Feb 2018
Posts: 391
Team:
Reputation: 261 Reputation
Online
Tue, 12 Feb 2019 @ 12:08:20

dipeperon said:

Removing counts from a standard frequency analysis (format count:string) is very easy with regex.

Regex: ^\d+:
replace with an empty string, can be done with notepad++ or ULM

Hi there can you explain what you mean by counts?

Kev


Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3749
Team:
Reputation: 10547 Reputation
Online
Tue, 12 Feb 2019 @ 12:20:14

Here you can find wordlists with count: https://github.com/danielmiessler/SecLists/tree/master/Passwords/Leaked-Databases


XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
kevtheskin

Status: Member
Joined: Wed, 21 Feb 2018
Posts: 391
Team:
Reputation: 261 Reputation
Online
Tue, 12 Feb 2019 @ 14:31:22

freeroute said:

Sorry freeroute. I dont understand what the count is?:( Kev


Avatar
dipeperon

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 03 Apr 2018
Posts: 431
Team:
Reputation: 431 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 12 Feb 2019 @ 14:58:48

kevtheskin said:

freeroute said:

Sorry freeroute. I dont understand what the count is?:( Kev

It's the occurence of the password, the higher the count the more commonly used the password is.


My haschat stuff (rules, scripts): https://github.com/theherp/Hashcat-stuff

Avatar
kevtheskin

Status: Member
Joined: Wed, 21 Feb 2018
Posts: 391
Team:
Reputation: 261 Reputation
Online
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 @ 18:56:07

dipeperon said:

kevtheskin said:

freeroute said:

Sorry freeroute. I dont understand what the count is?:( Kev

It's the occurence of the password, the higher the count the more commonly used the password is.


Sorry peeps still dont understand?

Kev


Avatar
ukris

Status: Banned
Joined: Sat, 29 Sep 2018
Posts: 40
Team:
Reputation: 1 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 @ 19:25:56

WARNING! User is BANNED and maybe a SCAMMER.

kevtheskin said:


Sorry peeps still dont understand?

Are you saying you do not understand the concept of counting?


Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3749
Team:
Reputation: 10547 Reputation
Online
Thu, 14 Feb 2019 @ 10:47:59

Separate mail and password fields with sed.
Format email:password/line

What characters are allowed in an email address?

"cat email_pass.txt "

manishvasava27@gmail.com:password123
sarbani.bose@techmahindra.com:pass:?$
mit?esh@nascentinfo.net:123**!
mits.tandel@gmail.com:Password123*$?!+
test@co.uk:Password123>É

Split mail field (field 1):

"sed -r "s/^([a-zA-Z0-9%&'*+-/=?^_\`{|}~]+@[a-zA-Z0-9.]+\w{2,6}).*)/\1/" email_pass.txt "

manishvasava27@gmail.com
sarbani.bose@techmahindra.com
mit?esh@nascentinfo.net
mits.tandel@gmail.com
test@co.uk

Split password field (field 2):

"sed -r "s/^([a-zA-Z0-9%&'*+-/=?^_\`{|}~]+@[a-zA-Z0-9.]+\w{2,6}).*)/\2/" email_pass.txt "

password123
pass:?$
123**!
Password123*$?!+
Password123>É

Code: https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/Gl6YVq9f


XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules


119 Results - Page 2 of 4 -
1 2 3 4

We have a total of 216779 messages in 26504 topics.
We have a total of 23382 registered users.
Our newest registered member is PencilLord.