NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - WPA Packet Cracking - Zombie Networks

1 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
Hash-IT

Team: HashKiller
Sun, 24 Feb 2013 @ 17:12:37

I thought it might be a good idea to collect all the unbroken .hccaps you have gathered over time and have another go at them, perhaps together as a group

If you would like your .caps or .hccaps to be included please either post them here or if you prefer you can PM me with them. If you PM them I can submit them anonymously for you, they will however be shared amongst the group for cracking but no one will know who originally submitted them. Please give as much detail as possible when you send them. Such as the likely language used for the password.

This is for custom named ESSID's only, they are more likely to have a user selected password so we can use our word-lists.

I will wait until we have a good amount to test and then we can launch another attack on these old zombie networks with our new word lists.

Please remember, this is for custom named ESSID's only. Don't be tempted to change the ESSID or MAC as these are used in the calculation so we will never be able to crack them.

Please read the forum rules. | Please read the paid section rules.

BTC: 1MmWESN5bKZ1YSuHrm5uNwnQYxWyQnEQ6E

1 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 215346 messages in 26352 topics.
We have a total of 23228 registered users.
Our newest registered member is Kngmst8.