NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - Hashes.org -Founds Wordlist

5 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
0xln

Team:
Thu, 22 Nov 2018 @ 14:20:53

Does anyone have a compiled wordlist of all founds 2012-18 from hashes.org ?

DarkDeath25

Team:
Thu, 22 Nov 2018 @ 14:33:25

Hello

Dont know sorry, will take a look

edit : maybe some people will have spent time to download all of the leak, then remove the hash to only get the plain

Maybe lot of work, i hope for you someone will share it for fre, but i dont think so

Rep+ is appreciated
BTC if i helped : 125jYmWxjJGtHJSfhoTQCjDnYNZEdbEHKV
---
1*GTX 1070
Goal : H370 Mining Master and 20*gtx1080

s3in!c
Team:
Thu, 22 Nov 2018 @ 14:47:50

DarkDeath25 said:

Hello

edit : maybe some people will have spent time to download all of the leak, then remove the hash to only get the plain

Maybe lot of work, i hope for you someone will share it for fre, but i dont think so

There is no need to download all the leaks and strip of all the hashes. Even for each leak, you can download the plains only. But I think the original request was more referring to the founds which can be downloaded from the whole database (https://hashes.org/left.php ).

The founds are uniqued for each year, so I think there is not really a way around of downloading the found list for each year, put them together and make it unique.

+Rep if I helped

Hashes.org - Powerful Community Password Recovery
Hashtopolis - Hashcat distributed cracking tool

BTC: 1VTuiKrNoytU1PvYrF3J7VapQ9oPg93Jn

0xln

Team:
Thu, 22 Nov 2018 @ 15:03:25

s3in!c said:

DarkDeath25 said:

Hello

There is no need to download all the leaks and strip of all the hashes. Even for each leak, you can download the plains only. But I think the original request was more referring to the founds which can be downloaded from the whole database (https://hashes.org/left.php ).

The founds are uniqued for each year, so I think there is not really a way around of downloading the found list for each year, put them together and make it unique.

Thanks for the quick response, thought I would ask and see if anyone had already done that to save everyone on the forum a job. Will compile it and upload it somewhere for everyone

0xln

Team:
Sat, 24 Nov 2018 @ 16:12:12

Upload can be found here

https://mega.nz/#!BjB0hSyZ!ON2evamjpjXBRCHcz4uGhHY_AQb3wp6Q-tAp77yeLyM

5 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 163285 messages in 20499 topics.
We have a total of 19265 registered users.
Our newest registered member is Bohemian.