NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - Hashes.org -Founds Wordlist

WARNING!
Due to the number of SCAMS going on in the PAID forum, PLEASE ask an ADMIN or MODERATOR to verify ALL found passwords to ensure you are not being SCAMMED.
DO NOT PAY until an ADMIN or MOD has verified them for you!

5 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
0xln

Team:
Thu, 22 Nov 2018 @ 14:20:53

Does anyone have a compiled wordlist of all founds 2012-18 from hashes.org ?

DarkDeath25

Team:
Thu, 22 Nov 2018 @ 14:33:25

Hello

Dont know sorry, will take a look

edit : maybe some people will have spent time to download all of the leak, then remove the hash to only get the plain

Maybe lot of work, i hope for you someone will share it for fre, but i dont think so

Rep+ is appreciated
BTC if i helped : 125jYmWxjJGtHJSfhoTQCjDnYNZEdbEHKV
---
1*GTX 1070
Goal : H370 Mining Master and 20*gtx1080

s3in!c
Team:
Thu, 22 Nov 2018 @ 14:47:50

DarkDeath25 said:

Hello

edit : maybe some people will have spent time to download all of the leak, then remove the hash to only get the plain

Maybe lot of work, i hope for you someone will share it for fre, but i dont think so

There is no need to download all the leaks and strip of all the hashes. Even for each leak, you can download the plains only. But I think the original request was more referring to the founds which can be downloaded from the whole database (https://hashes.org/left.php ).

The founds are uniqued for each year, so I think there is not really a way around of downloading the found list for each year, put them together and make it unique.

+Rep if I helped

Hashes.org - Powerful Community Password Recovery
Hashtopolis - Hashcat distributed cracking tool

BTC: 1VTuiKrNoytU1PvYrF3J7VapQ9oPg93Jn

0xln

Team:
Thu, 22 Nov 2018 @ 15:03:25

s3in!c said:

DarkDeath25 said:

Hello

There is no need to download all the leaks and strip of all the hashes. Even for each leak, you can download the plains only. But I think the original request was more referring to the founds which can be downloaded from the whole database (https://hashes.org/left.php ).

The founds are uniqued for each year, so I think there is not really a way around of downloading the found list for each year, put them together and make it unique.

Thanks for the quick response, thought I would ask and see if anyone had already done that to save everyone on the forum a job. Will compile it and upload it somewhere for everyone

0xln

Team:
Sat, 24 Nov 2018 @ 16:12:12

Upload can be found here

https://mega.nz/#!BjB0hSyZ!ON2evamjpjXBRCHcz4uGhHY_AQb3wp6Q-tAp77yeLyM

5 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 163685 messages in 20542 topics.
We have a total of 19308 registered users.
Our newest registered member is WeeJobbieMilzo.