NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - Website Feedback - oh really

WARNING!
Due to the number of SCAMS going on in the PAID forum, PLEASE ask an ADMIN or MODERATOR to verify ALL found passwords to ensure you are not being SCAMMED.
DO NOT PAY until an ADMIN or MOD has verified them for you!


6 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1
Author Message
Avatar
simplify

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 01 Dec 2016
Posts: 870
Team:
Reputation: 2826 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 24 Nov 2018 @ 00:42:27

User "simplify" has a very well established account and has been here for 2 years.


Avatar
Milzo
Administrator
Status: Elite
Joined: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Posts: 3147
Team:
Reputation: 4929 Reputation
Online
Sat, 24 Nov 2018 @ 07:34:22

Congrats, Would you like a hat and a balloon?


1CrqbgYU63zfLjwKVagyiTYP9XGMgyFAVm

Forum Rules
https://i-disclose.net/ (Temporary Offline)
Discord - Milzo#6567

Avatar
ualoka

Status: Banned
Joined: Mon, 08 Oct 2018
Posts: 8
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 24 Nov 2018 @ 10:24:41

WARNING! User is BANNED and maybe a SCAMMER.

simplify said:

User "simplify" has a very well established account and has been here for 2 years.

I can see where you are going wrong.
If you want to become Elite like Milzo, you need to post more snide pish
about hats and balloons.


Avatar
Milzo
Administrator
Status: Elite
Joined: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Posts: 3147
Team:
Reputation: 4929 Reputation
Online
Sat, 24 Nov 2018 @ 11:30:24

ualoka said:

simplify said:

User "simplify" has a very well established account and has been here for 2 years.

I can see where you are going wrong.
If you want to become Elite like Milzo, you need to post more snide pish
about hats and balloons.

What part a holland are your from?, Springburn ffs


1CrqbgYU63zfLjwKVagyiTYP9XGMgyFAVm

Forum Rules
https://i-disclose.net/ (Temporary Offline)
Discord - Milzo#6567

Avatar
AlfaMan

Status: Banned
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2018
Posts: 23
Team:
Reputation: 30 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 24 Nov 2018 @ 11:41:29

WARNING! User is BANNED and maybe a SCAMMER.

Milzo said:

ualoka said:

simplify said:

User "simplify" has a very well established account and has been here for 2 years.

I can see where you are going wrong.
If you want to become Elite like Milzo, you need to post more snide pish
about hats and balloons.

What part a holland are your from?, Springburn? ffs


Actually ABD
North Pole, Richardson Hwy , Mission Road


Avatar
Milzo
Administrator
Status: Elite
Joined: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Posts: 3147
Team:
Reputation: 4929 Reputation
Online
Sat, 24 Nov 2018 @ 11:54:05

What an odd bunch, did you all branch off the same tree.

PM a Mod or Admin if you want your status looked at and don't post weird cryptic shite out of the blue.

Locked


1CrqbgYU63zfLjwKVagyiTYP9XGMgyFAVm

Forum Rules
https://i-disclose.net/ (Temporary Offline)
Discord - Milzo#6567


6 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1

We have a total of 167021 messages in 20896 topics.
We have a total of 18748 registered users.
Our newest registered member is behuro.