NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - Standard Hashes - 25 Hashes or Less Requests (Std) [Archived]


1711 Results - Page 7 of 58 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58
Author Message
Avatar
mem

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 27 May 2017
Posts: 267
Team:
Reputation: -9 Reputation
Online
Tue, 01 Jan 2019 @ 00:39:37

8536b53c066a653e44fef8eeab666415


Avatar
CyberSkull

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 08 Feb 2018
Posts: 28
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 01 Jan 2019 @ 06:02:52

SHA-1

7c001dd0511e1ee16cdb0789d3305dcbdbc4c5b2


Avatar
OsbommaO

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 22 Apr 2017
Posts: 188
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Online
Tue, 01 Jan 2019 @ 20:56:12

can someone help me with this one?

05c665b6099f9940620f7079391ef8faf58d4de5525eb333864bad6c806050a8

thank you!


Avatar
hurslandogan

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 20 Jun 2017
Posts: 36
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 02 Jan 2019 @ 22:02:02

d30238d73ee5b7603cd35ce5d1bb1699

Thanks


Avatar
Ping00

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 16 Sep 2018
Posts: 40
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 02 Jan 2019 @ 22:33:16

SHA-1
7BB7C55AC9C4FCA55F27F8640A08BE42DFF77685
8B03A2A162A924B2C750CB9980F2CDDA21A678C4
250B4429CB5240C747D250152790E717D623D8F2


Avatar
s3in!c
Moderator
Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Posts: 878
Team:
Reputation: 1244 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 02 Jan 2019 @ 23:16:06

Ping00 said:

SHA-1
7BB7C55AC9C4FCA55F27F8640A08BE42DFF77685
8B03A2A162A924B2C750CB9980F2CDDA21A678C4
250B4429CB5240C747D250152790E717D623D8F2

All cracked: https://hashes.org/search.php?key=7kXfmAg0w68bOJPYBMWoOx9IxwSQaOCSkBXkf8NA6RY2LyqCgcLYvK52rqqjY4Eu


+Rep if I helped

Hashes.org - Powerful Community Password Recovery
Hashtopolis - Hashcat distributed cracking tool

BTC: 1VTuiKrNoytU1PvYrF3J7VapQ9oPg93Jn

Avatar
k4bus

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Posts: 25
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 03 Jan 2019 @ 07:02:23

https://paste.hashkiller.co.uk/kU2Psw82EemQ7kCNXEjIzQ

mysql 5 hash pls help


Avatar
Tales

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 03 Jan 2019
Posts: 3
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 03 Jan 2019 @ 10:40:27

MD5
fb2a38a99f886672e3da294be27dc53b
password


Avatar
HERCULESS

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 12 Mar 2018
Posts: 130
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 03 Jan 2019 @ 14:57:21

ebcac0482ae3c16e2917f422f52d3a7a:a75a9c0f6b7a929a
c0ec23930989b25808f62233b5a9fdf5:1fa8c48976f26721
35fa4cb4cf3d6f37daa29cef47e27feb:65fe5981c4a1e715
5468b75c4cee59c835449ca42e8ee126:ffc367063268f9b1
b7179af23a39666f3e0db8e9e741df11:0aed786e92d9baa5
026da22aa721be5e169502c3d812daac:5a13fa8602d9492e
8f46adece468fe839b6d1499ba2337ac:d048102a8a3c53e9
40359a6e7b479fdbde0756f2bb4515e2:30e32bfd3f21d6e5
1a630807eec4f13d49785c2fae5fe0cc:7b74fb371fc0a242
4290d8c6d6ff56ab5c97b88d4a0fdca2:6d4fbf2d50b6bab0
2837bc171ad2593f61eb979d6cd3e78f:a6e879d42bdeb213
cbc99e9680c2d563a937cc439015fdb2:6e97cb57e4f9f0ad
35fa4cb4cf3d6f37daa29cef47e27feb:65fe5981c4a1e715
5468b75c4cee59c835449ca42e8ee126:ffc367063268f9b1
026da22aa721be5e169502c3d812daac:5a13fa8602d9492e
837d3aee93c4c132N5aacfe057342866:81d20a2d6ba0d47d
7bea7f93b2bfbe0044a2412441130e27:beb2e4f19c31db88
c78c147436bf8b3c6396a3a9ccf45d1c:811ae0ba09fc0671
c4ae0e4ea4bae4f193b6fb40fcc00747:ee09851fe01bb302


Avatar
Benjai

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 06 Jul 2016
Posts: 66
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 03 Jan 2019 @ 16:24:00

sha1($password.$salt)


2dfbf060648e18e59a7cf341314f312f2d182062:df8c
0cf2222df0aa6b3a8d89445b4c6c6d7f4e92d867:8161
6393982d635d53414e69a7a7488269ce0314483d:4f1c
6966de0e66d53e6bf39e624a038eb45e46cf4c09:5919
9a13e0fa56409cbaa699e2018c7f4e03f250cc4a:d3cb
2eeb373c1d392f81ccf3f880aae5bfa7b344c43f:861f

Thank you in advance !


Avatar
str0nGh0ld

Status: Cracker
Joined: Thu, 07 Sep 2017
Posts: 871
Team:
Reputation: 943 Reputation
Online
Thu, 03 Jan 2019 @ 16:31:22

Benjai said:

sha1($password.$salt)

....

Thank you in advance !

is SMF, the algo is sha1(strtolower($username).$pass)

so is needed the username for each hash.

hash:username (exactely like appear)


"If you’re good at something, never do it for free."-The Joker
btc: 3MW21HgLqEQ7tw8UwCAtVhfJx1T7MzCgCe
eth: 0xC26a80b2EBA48f1eC0D8265E47b899171A21620f

Avatar
Benjai

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 06 Jul 2016
Posts: 66
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 03 Jan 2019 @ 16:45:59

str0nGh0ld said:

Benjai said:

sha1($password.$salt)

....

Thank you in advance !

is SMF, the algo is sha1(strtolower($username).$pass)

so is needed the username for each hash.

hash:username (exactely like appear)

Is it right like that or without the salt ?
Thank you for your help !

2dfbf060648e18e59a7cf341314f312f2d182062:df8c:Mario86
0cf2222df0aa6b3a8d89445b4c6c6d7f4e92d867:8161:cyberjohny
6393982d635d53414e69a7a7488269ce0314483d:4f1c:DaBZa
6966de0e66d53e6bf39e624a038eb45e46cf4c09:5919:Adrien
9a13e0fa56409cbaa699e2018c7f4e03f250cc4a:d3cb:FFVIMan
2eeb373c1d392f81ccf3f880aae5bfa7b344c43f:861f:scoub

or

2dfbf060648e18e59a7cf341314f312f2d182062:Mario86
0cf2222df0aa6b3a8d89445b4c6c6d7f4e92d867:cyberjohny
6393982d635d53414e69a7a7488269ce0314483d:DaBZa
6966de0e66d53e6bf39e624a038eb45e46cf4c09:Adrien
9a13e0fa56409cbaa699e2018c7f4e03f250cc4a:FFVIMan
2eeb373c1d392f81ccf3f880aae5bfa7b344c43f:scoub


Avatar
medina12

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 11 Feb 2018
Posts: 24
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 03 Jan 2019 @ 16:54:21

SHA-256
03252c8054cbd3f74f40e32d02190fd4bf38ab71ea7f27e6003312867a517367

many thanks in advance for help with this one!


Avatar
str0nGh0ld

Status: Cracker
Joined: Thu, 07 Sep 2017
Posts: 871
Team:
Reputation: 943 Reputation
Online
Thu, 03 Jan 2019 @ 16:57:49

Benjai said:

sha1($password.$salt)

....

6966de0e66d53e6bf39e624a038eb45e46cf4c09:adrien:Korben69


"If you’re good at something, never do it for free."-The Joker
btc: 3MW21HgLqEQ7tw8UwCAtVhfJx1T7MzCgCe
eth: 0xC26a80b2EBA48f1eC0D8265E47b899171A21620f

Avatar
papakol

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 03 Jan 2019
Posts: 4
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 03 Jan 2019 @ 17:03:39

0816b9800bd29415103713d8d3898637aa96f4e4 (SHA1 I think)

and

1eae532e952f48c5885f4314bfe39b8b8f6727a9 - Salt: G1nXVFF1qF4CBGCpC (Also SHA1 I think)

will tip BTC


Avatar
JJTJJT76

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 03 Jan 2019
Posts: 28
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 03 Jan 2019 @ 19:18:01

80c1e3b71f8359ec79bdb573f36d356a2ed2e1e4

79b06bb160ffed63e7b9addfd09766482eb42336


thx


Avatar
OsbommaO

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 22 Apr 2017
Posts: 188
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Online
Thu, 03 Jan 2019 @ 23:52:22

Really need this one

$2a$10$RIFJQ/.c6cp.ZkQQcu5zEuimSxQMbGOlPBWYt6DDK7rRrwpikjBcy

Thx will rep 10


Avatar
JJTJJT76

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 03 Jan 2019
Posts: 28
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 04 Jan 2019 @ 00:37:38

I posted some sha1 hashes above. Those hashes were given to me by an online website onlinehashcrack. The hashes given to me by zip2john are:

$pkzip2$2*1*1*0*8*24*822e*807c*df9a6286b43b7516cc5010c3b4e6238d178aa3081fef7eabc0d86fc0a24e6591c80d7716*3*0*5f3*201c*ecb17e97*0*31*8*3e*ecb1*807c*$/pkzip2$

$pkzip2$3*1*1*0*8*24*5eff*68ea*71361e589145abc875bcd1193778412ebf690d2654ed38228b0a20c2bc0e4d4c6874301e*1*0*8*24*ff3b*68ea*04825775f4dadc9088e8e6d7545965c65d9882137cd5c9329a8d4ea31c8a94e71f40c0fa*2*0*4b*1bc*5226946f*50792*2c*8*4b*5226*68f1*9d0d02be0e24e7e5f298739584367ee7bfa043ccd0f6af05524df37edb43c3a9bcf19bfdebacd144482701cac85d5fdcf5efdbd64a5449f913367b312f57333b569995f0c81c6990684544*$/pkzip2$

Any help is very appreciated.


Avatar
Glorfield

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 15 Sep 2018
Posts: 28
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 04 Jan 2019 @ 01:52:00

MD5
004119a8c48dda4aed184b9e3c5114e9


Avatar
JohnBRazil

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 31 Jan 2015
Posts: 33
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 04 Jan 2019 @ 02:39:09

WP

$P$BjCcAxpW4FelWfbZ86bfrv.mrxEc7l0

+rep

Thanks!


Avatar
dis20190320

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 11 Nov 2016
Posts: 1912
Team:
Reputation: 4391 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 04 Jan 2019 @ 03:59:24

JohnBRazil said:

WP

$P$BjCcAxpW4FelWfbZ86bfrv.mrxEc7l0

+rep

Thanks!


$P$BjCcAxpW4FelWfbZ86bfrv.mrxEc7l0:infobase@123


Avatar
mem

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 27 May 2017
Posts: 267
Team:
Reputation: -9 Reputation
Online
Fri, 04 Jan 2019 @ 04:53:34

cf1dbb43d776846c7053e8f6d64cef34


Avatar
OsbommaO

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 22 Apr 2017
Posts: 188
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Online
Fri, 04 Jan 2019 @ 14:55:45

can someone run this one for me please?
think it's sha1

a8a8870c6ee53198b1985b9957eb09ff73d2db12

thankyou


Avatar
OsbommaO

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 22 Apr 2017
Posts: 188
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Online
Fri, 04 Jan 2019 @ 15:46:02

SHA-256

9e770549f6141c199c064b77199b45ebb297b0a5b53dfeadff9dff5d354aa8ee


Avatar
ap1ril

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 17 Nov 2018
Posts: 12
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 04 Jan 2019 @ 16:54:43

Hi all & HNY.

Need your help with the following plain MD5 hashes.
Of course +10 rep for each one found.

cb615d36594c350ec2117967b9313cef
98b808cc4d8f1d9b4d1c216c7173cd2d
91e1e4151cab867f44094d22712501f0
b9f07bca266642744c0584f7051956be
e6dcc0808656b80d25f4236d54e95b34
6d0c70ff3701d6e153aeed0cc2401c83
a34bc1744a55ba6e0cc5c49c811c636e
a096a7f2cc18627892f463e04f7e82de
aef112860b5c0c435c22dffbab4ef34c
20de3e60a4eb557aa1bc09360b658286
fe58b592cc76d181e9a5c105dde3907e
43b7ffd0816c9896016fd17f2234851d
de00996796e847f151374a5165b85f92
287a756ac8a254ebe4ddc7fc86705fac
f64143d8871cff848ba7416433efc5d6
2f030451b7b12e5a29773c442bb89c34
43b7ffd0816c9896016fd17f2234851d
49204e20230daf0aabc8b121700350ae
4a55e0d6b2b79292af5929c28c7b8aca
3279ce6cdf71cda4a4c4f420241f38cf
0397244123e692e9f0cd9827f2aa8f72
83020657fb03b9291bc868731718cf2a
3507d593f2636818596ad915b735a692

Thanks in advance.
Regards.


Avatar
FineCut

Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 07 Sep 2016
Posts: 2454
Team:
Reputation: 4813 Reputation
Online
Fri, 04 Jan 2019 @ 16:55:40

ap1ril said:

Hi all & HNY.

Need your help with the following plain MD5 hashes.
Of course +10 rep for each one found.

cb615d36594c350ec2117967b9313cef
98b808cc4d8f1d9b4d1c216c7173cd2d
91e1e4151cab867f44094d22712501f0
b9f07bca266642744c0584f7051956be
e6dcc0808656b80d25f4236d54e95b34
6d0c70ff3701d6e153aeed0cc2401c83
a34bc1744a55ba6e0cc5c49c811c636e
a096a7f2cc18627892f463e04f7e82de
aef112860b5c0c435c22dffbab4ef34c
20de3e60a4eb557aa1bc09360b658286
fe58b592cc76d181e9a5c105dde3907e
43b7ffd0816c9896016fd17f2234851d
de00996796e847f151374a5165b85f92
287a756ac8a254ebe4ddc7fc86705fac
f64143d8871cff848ba7416433efc5d6
2f030451b7b12e5a29773c442bb89c34
43b7ffd0816c9896016fd17f2234851d
49204e20230daf0aabc8b121700350ae
4a55e0d6b2b79292af5929c28c7b8aca
3279ce6cdf71cda4a4c4f420241f38cf
0397244123e692e9f0cd9827f2aa8f72
83020657fb03b9291bc868731718cf2a
3507d593f2636818596ad915b735a692

Thanks in advance.
Regards.


43b7ffd0816c9896016fd17f2234851d:qaz4164248wsx
43b7ffd0816c9896016fd17f2234851d:qaz4164248wsx
a096a7f2cc18627892f463e04f7e82de:2008196841822a


btc
1Mipxgmcn7cPiCsGkDzz5TkDTdQHBa8yLe

Avatar
ap1ril

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 17 Nov 2018
Posts: 12
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 04 Jan 2019 @ 17:25:39

FineCut said:

ap1ril said:

Hi all & HNY.

Need your help with the following plain MD5 hashes.
Of course +10 rep for each one found.

cb615d36594c350ec2117967b9313cef
98b808cc4d8f1d9b4d1c216c7173cd2d
91e1e4151cab867f44094d22712501f0
b9f07bca266642744c0584f7051956be
e6dcc0808656b80d25f4236d54e95b34
6d0c70ff3701d6e153aeed0cc2401c83
a34bc1744a55ba6e0cc5c49c811c636e
a096a7f2cc18627892f463e04f7e82de
aef112860b5c0c435c22dffbab4ef34c
20de3e60a4eb557aa1bc09360b658286
fe58b592cc76d181e9a5c105dde3907e
43b7ffd0816c9896016fd17f2234851d
de00996796e847f151374a5165b85f92
287a756ac8a254ebe4ddc7fc86705fac
f64143d8871cff848ba7416433efc5d6
2f030451b7b12e5a29773c442bb89c34
43b7ffd0816c9896016fd17f2234851d
49204e20230daf0aabc8b121700350ae
4a55e0d6b2b79292af5929c28c7b8aca
3279ce6cdf71cda4a4c4f420241f38cf
0397244123e692e9f0cd9827f2aa8f72
83020657fb03b9291bc868731718cf2a
3507d593f2636818596ad915b735a692

Thanks in advance.
Regards.


43b7ffd0816c9896016fd17f2234851d:qaz4164248wsx
43b7ffd0816c9896016fd17f2234851d:qaz4164248wsx
a096a7f2cc18627892f463e04f7e82de:2008196841822a

Just gave you +10 rep.
Thanks a lot for your fast reply and help with two of them.


Avatar
qxygene

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 08 Dec 2016
Posts: 234
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 05 Jan 2019 @ 00:27:33

*243269DE8261EC5B382CC33D715B21885120FB23

mysql


34bdfea624682f702608d65e2d7028d9:99AxGlZdSnnRYa7bNMcQSVdIrQ6PJFyq
6add0885657ed97db36551f0ed5dc096:1GKEcLcrhBq88kc9C7hw79eMCCsRArfP

joomla


Avatar
Asaxvi

Status: Cracker
Joined: Mon, 20 Nov 2017
Posts: 173
Team: Hashdog
Reputation: 300 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 05 Jan 2019 @ 01:25:14

a99bbf9eb8ed1236138b4ac0cffc9cd0

md5 email hash

gpu usage is currently elsewhere so i can't run


+rep me if I helped out!
BTC: 1ASAs8b9[REMOVE]6eFDWTYWLRNK[REMOVE]vZTJ91qiUt6P8E

1x GTX 1070

Avatar
Espira
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 11 Aug 2015
Posts: 1807
Team:
Reputation: 5181 Reputation
Online
Sat, 05 Jan 2019 @ 01:48:54

@Asaxvi
a99bbf9eb8ed1236138b4ac0cffc9cd0:alexhansburg@gmail.com


Jabber: espira@jabbi.pl


1711 Results - Page 7 of 58 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58

We have a total of 175904 messages in 21914 topics.
We have a total of 20066 registered users.
Our newest registered member is LostCause.