NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - Who is the best Hash Cracker globally in your opinion

WARNING!
Due to the number of SCAMS going on in the PAID forum, PLEASE ask an ADMIN or MODERATOR to verify ALL found passwords to ensure you are not being SCAMMED.
DO NOT PAY until an ADMIN or MOD has verified them for you!

9 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
Clav17

Team:
Sat, 29 Dec 2018 @ 11:17:57

Hey,

I know hash cracking is mostly done for fun but sometimes from what I've seen, there are also comeptitions (sort of tournaments), so I asked myself who was the best hash cracker in the world ? Maybe he is not signed up on forum communities but by asking this I mean the best who is known, of course.
Few names came in mind, most of them are on hashkiller but not always.
So the list that came to me in mind is (in random order):
-Milzo (*)
-blandy
-FineCut
-chickenmann
-capric0rnu$
-stronghold
-.DDNK
-the folks behind cmd5.org
-dda (insidepro team) (*)
-decrypt
-Bitcoin
-abdou99
-Nico
-ras31n
-Espira
-Me; clav17 (no haha just kidding, I'd be last) (*)
-korsangazi
-atom (team hashcat, maybe he's alotv here, not sure about the spelling) (*)
-kreol
-liff
-vladimirmk
-cyberwolf
-gpuhash.me
-freeroute
-{EHF}
-InfiniteAttack
-AMD (not sure he's still active)
-cvsi
-Mex6666
-Night5
-The_Mechanic (*)
There are many other good crackers but either I didn't see them in action or I don't think they are relevant there,
but I hope the best is among this list, feel free to tell me your opinion
Btw I constantly edit this post to add people I think eligible & whom I forgotten
I put a star ( * ) after people I think myself are the best of the best.

My Bitcoin address is 135euCh71HmXY7xrs1fzUGWKs4A5BA3cfF, if you'd like to thank me :)

Mockedarche

Team:
Sat, 29 Dec 2018 @ 11:42:49

According to Hashes.org the person who has cracked the most hashes for that competition is N|IGHT5 and then ZEROF for hashkillers competition.

If I helped rep

Clav17

Team:
Sat, 29 Dec 2018 @ 11:47:07

Night5 is in the list, and by talking about hashes.org I forgot to add his owner sinic, and I can't edit my post anymore ahh...
I think the rating is relevant but not fully, since some of them aren't subscribed to competitions and do this for fun

My Bitcoin address is 135euCh71HmXY7xrs1fzUGWKs4A5BA3cfF, if you'd like to thank me :)

Mockedarche

Team:
Sat, 29 Dec 2018 @ 11:49:08

Clav17 said:

Night5 is in the list, and by talking about hashes.org I forgot to add his owner sinic, and I can't edit my post anymore ahh...
I think the rating is relevant but not fully, since some of them aren't subscribed to competitions and do this for fun

Agreed but I do this for fun and im even on the hashes.org list. People who are constantly high on those board are the best we can see.

If I helped rep

Clav17

Team:
Sat, 29 Dec 2018 @ 11:53:09

Mockedarche said:

Clav17 said:

Agreed but I do this for fun and im even on the hashes.org list. People who are constantly high on those board are the best we can see.

There are also many excellent crackers (dda, amd, chickenmann) that aren't active anymore, you are right but that's also why I thought I'd better make this pool

Mockedarche

Team:
Sat, 29 Dec 2018 @ 11:57:08

Probably should keep this short my opinion Mex666666 is the best for various reasons.

If I helped rep

Clav17

Team:
Sat, 29 Dec 2018 @ 12:08:28

One for Mex666666, and I'd say dda for various reasons too (knowledge, hardware, interest). Indeed, he started a decade ago, created insidepro and many useful tools using NET framework or pascal, that shows he has a perfect understanding of how things works like C tools such as hashcat

N|IGHT5
Administrator
Team: hashcat
Sat, 29 Dec 2018 @ 12:13:51

This is just my own 2cents, I mean we could go about this so many ways, some people have more time, some have more gpu's, some don't even have access to certain files, these top lists are certain website based competition numbers only on that site per say, there is sooooo many other people behind the scenes that people don't even know or heard of , and always someone up n coming, ill be 1000% honest i love to see new blood/talent we can all learn from others, no matter how cocky some of us are. Thats the truth 100%. I myself taper off year after year n start to back away, those finds i have on .org about 80% are from years ago, i walked away after all the damn emails started flooding the net. for me that put a sour taste in my mouth,(back then that is) so i stepped away, and came back years later, with a new mind set.All i care about is finding new ways to think outside the box to find harder to find passes.I take my hat off to a lot of these new people that are doing a great job on .org, on hashkiller i root for them, to surpass me/others.. it means they are hungry to keep pushing/learning. So its soo very hard to just say "THE BEST" we could talk about this for years lol but I will say this all you decrypter's out there, please keep going n pushing to the next level thats what this ALL is about!!

-NL-

Hash-IT = "N|IGHT5 top cracker on hashes.org 2013"

BTC: 19BpdDmz4PpiWD9xUG8PTMBgqEqwjoCYj4
Zealots
--=Team Hashcat=--

dda

Team:
2 days ago

Clav17 said:

One for Mex666666, and I'd say dda for various reasons too (knowledge, hardware, interest). Indeed, he started a decade ago, created insidepro and many useful tools using NET framework or pascal, that shows he has a perfect understanding of how things works like C tools such as hashcat

Thanks for the kind words, but I'm not the author of InsidePro.
the contact address of the founder of the site and the team is here https://www.insidepro.team/

HashFinder.InsidePro.team

9 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 166823 messages in 20876 topics.
We have a total of 18722 registered users.
Our newest registered member is 0-9aAzZ.