NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - WPA Packet Cracking - [Req] Wpa


17 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1
Author Message
Avatar
kobesha

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Posts: 7
Team:
Reputation: 1 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Mar 2013 @ 13:22:39

Can anyone crack this one?
SSID:Kedela
edited by kobesha on 10/03/2013


Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Avatar
kobesha

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Posts: 7
Team:
Reputation: 1 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 13 Mar 2013 @ 06:09:01

can anyone check all 8 and 9 digit numbers? pleasse
edited by kobesha on 13/03/2013


Avatar
2BD80423

Status: Trusted
Joined: Sun, 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 401
Team:
Reputation: 651 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 13 Mar 2013 @ 11:32:44

length 8 numbers = not found


Avatar
kobesha

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Posts: 7
Team:
Reputation: 1 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 13 Mar 2013 @ 12:32:32

user
thanks for your help
no way out to check 9 digit ones?


Avatar
2BD80423

Status: Trusted
Joined: Sun, 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 401
Team:
Reputation: 651 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 @ 02:37:48

Didn't have time to run it before,

Length 9 numbers = not found


Avatar
kobesha

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Posts: 7
Team:
Reputation: 1 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 @ 12:43:16

successfully cracked key...

It's 8888888889

thanks everyone, especially user, (the only guy who tried something)


Avatar
Hash-IT

Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 02 Aug 2011
Posts: 4598
Team: HashKiller
Reputation: 2982 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 @ 15:11:08

kobesha said:


(the only guy who tried something)

This is a common misconception I would like to point out.

Just because you didn't receive many comments telling you people hadn't found your key doesn't mean others were not trying. I personally was out most of the day yesterday but I had been checking length 9 for you. user, usually beats me to it and has done again this time as my faster GPU is testing 2 WPA keys for a friend of mine so I had to use my slower GPU for you. I am sure others will have tried optimised Markov brute forces for you but as they didn't find it probably saw no need to comment, which is a shame as breaking WPA is expensive in electricity.

This is also a common misconception in the &quotSingle\Few Hash-Cracking Requests thread&quot. Just because a hash is hard to crack it doesn't mean people haven't tried. To recieve an acknowledgement from you the forum would have to be filled with people posting &quotSorry I tried but did not find your password&quot.

I am not concerned for myself, but I don't want to discourage those who are too humble to post &quotSorry not found&quot in order to boost their popularity or post count.

user's &quotnot found&quot post on here was very useful as he told others not to bother trying length 8 or length 9 which saved others from wasting their time and money.


Please read the forum rules. | Please read the paid section rules.

BTC: 1MmWESN5bKZ1YSuHrm5uNwnQYxWyQnEQ6E

Avatar
kobesha

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Posts: 7
Team:
Reputation: 1 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 @ 15:39:06

Hash-IT said:

kobesha said:


(the only guy who tried something)

This is a common misconception I would like to point out.

Just because you didn't receive many comments telling you people hadn't found your key doesn't mean others were not trying. I personally was out most of the day yesterday but I had been checking length 9 for you. user, usually beats me to it and has done again this time as my faster GPU is testing 2 WPA keys for a friend of mine so I had to use my slower GPU for you. I am sure others will have tried optimised Markov brute forces for you but as they didn't find it probably saw no need to comment, which is a shame as breaking WPA is expensive in electricity.

This is also a common misconception in the &quotSingle\Few Hash-Cracking Requests thread&quot. Just because a hash is hard to crack it doesn't mean people haven't tried. To recieve an acknowledgement from you the forum would have to be filled with people posting &quotSorry I tried but did not find your password&quot.

I am not concerned for myself, but I don't want to discourage those who are too humble to post &quotSorry not found&quot in order to boost their popularity or post count.

user's &quotnot found&quot post on here was very useful as he told others not to bother trying length 8 or length 9 which saved others from wasting their time and money.

r u offended bro?
it would be better to say what you are up to (at least for the next time)
whether u r checking 9 digit, 8 digit or whatever...
it would be better for others my friend, they will not use same dictionary or method

probably you could have saved others asses from electricity expenditure (which as you say is expensive)
thanks


Avatar
h0wler

Status: Elite
Joined: Tue, 08 Nov 2011
Posts: 309
Team:
Reputation: 260 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 @ 16:02:27

hey kobesha bro
how about some respect bro
know who your chippen at bro


BTC: 16c3rG8EwyNXHDKtCWPtediC3NrVUQhu7M

Avatar
Hash-IT

Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 02 Aug 2011
Posts: 4598
Team: HashKiller
Reputation: 2982 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 @ 16:13:09

kobesha said:

Hash-IT said:


r u offended bro?
it would be better to say what you are up to (at least for the next time)
whether u r checking 9 digit, 8 digit or whatever...
it would be better for others my friend, they will not use same dictionary or method

probably you could have saved others asses from electricity expenditure (which as you say is expensive)
thanks

kobesha said:

r u offended bro?

Please read my post, particularly this line.

Hash-IT said:

I am not concerned for myself, but I don't want to discourage those who are too humble to post &quotSorry not found&quot in order to boost their popularity or post count.

I have long since given up on expecting common courtesy from anyone. However am I responsible for the good members here and felt obliged to respond in their defense.

Users testing with Markov attack cannot reliably state what they have tested or are currently testing as it entirely depends on the Markov table used, many are totally unique.

kobesha said:

probably you could have saved others asses from electricity expenditure (which as you say is expensive)

Likewise, by providing misleading information &quotcan anyone check all 8 and 9 digit numbers?&quot as to the likely password you cost us all time and money.


Also it seems as if you either cracked it yourself or you double posted on another forum. Either way, you have wasted The_Mechanic's time, my time and that of the members who tested without posting.

We provide this service for free so a little gratitude to those who tried but did not post would be the least you could offer in return, unless you would like to contribute something to the running of the site which I understand to be quite expensive.


Please read the forum rules. | Please read the paid section rules.

BTC: 1MmWESN5bKZ1YSuHrm5uNwnQYxWyQnEQ6E

Avatar
kobesha

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Posts: 7
Team:
Reputation: 1 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 @ 16:33:52

Hash-IT
what makes you think that I haven't distributed work on several people?
I was checking from 1 GB custom wordlist but there were no numerical shit there...
Here I posted to check 8-9 digit ones
and on my other PC I've tested my very own dictionary
and my friend tried 90 million mostly used passwords

So my dear friend I was using resources very efficiently and not misleading any1
And when I say can any1 check something...
if you actually tried that and failed in cracking, it would be great if you replied and not making some poor kind-hearted guy to struggle with that kind of
heavy work.

if you want anything else or have something to say PM me..
dont think that it's the place for discussion nor debating
edited by kobesha on 14/03/2013


Avatar
Hash-IT

Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 02 Aug 2011
Posts: 4598
Team: HashKiller
Reputation: 2982 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 @ 16:51:21

kobesha said:


what makes you think that I haven't distributed work on several people?

You posted this 4 days ago.

kobesha said:

Can anyone crack this one?

There was no mention of you testing yourself. If you were doing so then please explain why you said this without following your own advice ?

kobesha said:

it would be better to say what you are up to (at least for the next time)
whether u r checking 9 digit, 8 digit or whatever...
it would be better for others my friend, they will not use same dictionary or method

probably you could have saved others asses from electricity expenditure (which as you say is expensive)


kobesha said:

So my dear friend I was using resources very efficiently and not misleading any1

Please see above.

kobesha said:

And when I say can any1 check something...
if you actually tried that and failed in cracking, it would be great if you replied and not making some poor kind-hearted guy to struggle with that kind of heavy work.

Please read my original post.... Particularly this line.

&quotI personally was out most of the day yesterday but I had been checking length 9 for you.&quot

So as you can see I was out, how do I know I have not found your password when I am not able to see if I have ?


kobesha said:

if you want anything else

All I &quotwant&quot from you is a little gratitude to the other members here who wasted time on you. I don't expect anything for myself as I have already mentioned twice.

kobesha said:

or have something to say PM me..
dont think that it's the place for discussion nor debating

I'll let you know where the right place is and for the moment it is fine here. I think it is good for the members to see that we stick up for them and their efforts.


Please read the forum rules. | Please read the paid section rules.

BTC: 1MmWESN5bKZ1YSuHrm5uNwnQYxWyQnEQ6E

Avatar
h0wler

Status: Elite
Joined: Tue, 08 Nov 2011
Posts: 309
Team:
Reputation: 260 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 @ 17:03:35

Hash-IT, I would respond to this but kobesha told me to mind my own business while schooling me on the difference between your and you're........gosh I hope kobesha helps others with his 1GB custom wordlist....seems very smart.


BTC: 16c3rG8EwyNXHDKtCWPtediC3NrVUQhu7M

Avatar
Hash-IT

Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 02 Aug 2011
Posts: 4598
Team: HashKiller
Reputation: 2982 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 @ 17:13:02

h0wler said:

Hash-IT, I would respond to this but kobesha told me to mind my own business while schooling me on the difference between your and you're

I can only apologise for any insolence from kobesha, my post was to defend the members here not cause them trouble. If kobesha wishes to partake in an English grammar lesson I am all for it. I can rip his posts apart, he is hardly a literary genius himself.

h0wler said:

gosh I hope kobesha helps others with his 1GB custom wordlist....seems very smart.

I must admit to wondering why he needed our help when he clearly could have done this himself. I hope his attitude does not discourage long term members from helping other people with their hashes.


Please read the forum rules. | Please read the paid section rules.

BTC: 1MmWESN5bKZ1YSuHrm5uNwnQYxWyQnEQ6E

Avatar
kobesha

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Posts: 7
Team:
Reputation: 1 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 @ 17:18:39

There's a difference between precise 8-9 dictionaries and those ones my &quotcrew&quot used

I'm pretty sure I own dictionaries which hold there 99% of unique words
which mean nothing in English
but are words from my language with latin letters..

So
I've decided that there was no need to say anything about that one.

And if you were out its not my problem actually I said it in general that
its better to say what you have used and what not and as I remember u've mentioned
people who were working to crack this cap without saying anything
and I presume that you are one of them (not considering this case)

is everything clear? See my gratitude now?

and about you h0wler
thanks for your compliment (cant say the same to you, i fear. I seem like a immature 13 year-old kid to me {sorry about that})
yeah i could try my best to help others why not... Some people &quotwasted&quot time for me
and I'm gonna do the same for them

and Hash-IT dont talk about grammar ok?
I can do the same (ripping your posts apart)
edited by kobesha on 14/03/2013


Avatar
Hash-IT

Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 02 Aug 2011
Posts: 4598
Team: HashKiller
Reputation: 2982 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 @ 17:31:32

kobesha said:

is everything clear? See my gratitude now?

Nothing is clear, you have avoided my points mentioned above and have descended into trolling.

I think the level of your gratitude is clear to see for all of us. I wouldn't expect much help from anyone here in future.

kobesha said:

and about you h0wler

Thats enough trolling. I don't mind you being petulant towards me personally but when you start on our members that is a different thing all together.

Posting personal attacks on members will not be tolerated, also trying to intimidate h0wler via PM is a little childish. h0wler can more than hold his own on the forum or PM but it is my job to see that he does not have to waste time doing so.


Please read the forum rules. | Please read the paid section rules.

BTC: 1MmWESN5bKZ1YSuHrm5uNwnQYxWyQnEQ6E

Avatar
blandyuk
Administrator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Tue, 05 Jul 2011
Posts: 3205
Team: HashKiller
Reputation: 7744 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 @ 19:25:44

What the fuck is all this? I have read this quickly and I'll leave it at that. No fucking stupid nonsense please.

END!

-
edited by blandyuk on 14/03/2013


Please read the forum rules | Please read the paid section rules


17 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1

We have a total of 216641 messages in 26490 topics.
We have a total of 23365 registered users.
Our newest registered member is Bhuddheghd.