NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - WPA Packet Cracking - PMKID & HANDSHAKES


8 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1
Author Message
Avatar
mejba5999

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 19 Oct 2018
Posts: 20
Team:
Reputation: 1 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 12 Jan 2019 @ 18:21:06

Thanks in advance.


Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Avatar
Bomolioot

Status: Trusted
Joined: Wed, 28 Mar 2018
Posts: 1394
Team:
Reputation: 5723 Reputation
Online
Sat, 12 Jan 2019 @ 19:20:55

800d35748022248e9691b56dbb507f4d*1062eb7da1f5*fcc2337c9863*616d706c69747564653233:chang3it


BTC: 1Amj5oZQJ155bS9CMB6mC3krsaXqjzYrTs
ETH: 0x24D23077B8214CAbe87e18bee6f14CFaE3a955dC

Avatar
kevtheskin

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 21 Feb 2018
Posts: 296
Team:
Reputation: 167 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 12 Jan 2019 @ 20:55:26

Bomolioot said:

800d35748022248e9691b56dbb507f4d*1062eb7da1f5*fcc2337c9863*616d706c69747564653233:chang3it


Hello Bomolioot , How are you? Can you tell me what method you used to crack this please. I set up a mask to match the password and when i ran it it was going to take my 1x1080 card 8days to run. Any info much appreciated.

Cheers Kev


Avatar
Bomolioot

Status: Trusted
Joined: Wed, 28 Mar 2018
Posts: 1394
Team:
Reputation: 5723 Reputation
Online
Sat, 12 Jan 2019 @ 21:02:54

kevtheskin said:

Bomolioot said:

800d35748022248e9691b56dbb507f4d*1062eb7da1f5*fcc2337c9863*616d706c69747564653233:chang3it


Hello Bomolioot , How are you? Can you tell me what method you used to crack this please. I set up a mask to match the password and when i ran it it was going to take my 1x1080 card 8days to run. Any info much appreciated.

Cheers Kev

Hi Kev,

I used the Top85MillionWPAprobable wordlist for this PMKID


BTC: 1Amj5oZQJ155bS9CMB6mC3krsaXqjzYrTs
ETH: 0x24D23077B8214CAbe87e18bee6f14CFaE3a955dC

Avatar
kevtheskin

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 21 Feb 2018
Posts: 296
Team:
Reputation: 167 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 12 Jan 2019 @ 21:53:18

Bomolioot said:

kevtheskin said:

Bomolioot said:

800d35748022248e9691b56dbb507f4d*1062eb7da1f5*fcc2337c9863*616d706c69747564653233:chang3it


Hello Bomolioot , How are you? Can you tell me what method you used to crack this please. I set up a mask to match the password and when i ran it it was going to take my 1x1080 card 8days to run. Any info much appreciated.

Cheers Kev

Hi Kev,

I used the Top85MillionWPAprobable wordlist for this PMKID

Cheers peeps,

Kev


Avatar
mejba5999

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 19 Oct 2018
Posts: 20
Team:
Reputation: 1 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 13 Jan 2019 @ 07:03:45

Could u say the said? I can't find it unfortunately


Avatar
mejba5999

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 19 Oct 2018
Posts: 20
Team:
Reputation: 1 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 13 Jan 2019 @ 17:53:47

mejba5999 said:

Could u say the said? I can't find it unfortunately

Ssid


Avatar
Bomolioot

Status: Trusted
Joined: Wed, 28 Mar 2018
Posts: 1394
Team:
Reputation: 5723 Reputation
Online
Sun, 13 Jan 2019 @ 19:05:33

mejba5999 said:

mejba5999 said:

Could u say the said? I can't find it unfortunately

Ssid

ESSID: amplitude23


BTC: 1Amj5oZQJ155bS9CMB6mC3krsaXqjzYrTs
ETH: 0x24D23077B8214CAbe87e18bee6f14CFaE3a955dC


8 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1

We have a total of 187747 messages in 23279 topics.
We have a total of 21106 registered users.
Our newest registered member is ressress11.