NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - Wireless Cracking - Login credentials

4 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
shived

Team:
Wed, 30 Jan 2019 @ 17:47:07

Hello. I have some questions regarding the Router Scan 2.60 app. I used it about 2 or 3 months ago on both my routers, a Dlink DWR-921 and an Asus RT-AC58U to see if it finds the login credentials. And it was able to find them. But it doesn't anymore. Nothing changed in regards to the routers. Same firmware, username and password. I didn't change anything from when it was able to find the login credentials up until now. And i am wondering what happened. Any opinion on as to why it isn't able to crack them anymore ?

weed

Team:
Wed, 30 Jan 2019 @ 19:49:15

WARNING! User is BANNED and maybe a SCAMMER.

shived said:

Hello. I have some questions regarding the Router Scan 2.60 app. I used it about 2 or 3 months ago on both my routers, a Dlink DWR-921 and an Asus RT-AC58U to see if it finds the login credentials. And it was able to find them. But it doesn't anymore. Nothing changed in regards to the routers. Same firmware, username and password. I didn't change anything from when it was able to find the login credentials up until now. And i am wondering what happened. Any opinion on as to why it isn't able to crack them anymore ?

There is a "Use credentials" optian at upper right corner. Don't check that box and try again.
or change the config.ini file
Auth.Custom.Enable=0

If it doesn't work change 3Wifi user:pass in config.ini file

Upload.Server=http://3wifi.stascorp.com/3wifi.php
Upload.Username=antichat
Upload.Password=antichat

shived

Team:
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 @ 15:02:05

Never used "Use credentials" option. It was unticked. I also checked the output and the settings are the same as those you posted. Still doesn't work... Can't figure out what changed.

shived

Team:
Wed, 06 Feb 2019 @ 06:17:54

I tried Routersploit on both the routers yesterday. Didn't work either. I used both auto mode and targeted mode for each router. This is unbelieveable

4 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 184422 messages in 22848 topics.
We have a total of 20590 registered users.
Our newest registered member is wanacry.