NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - where can i find an Compatible GUI for hashcat v.4.2.1 ?

WARNING!
Due to the number of SCAMS going on in the PAID forum, PLEASE ask an ADMIN or MODERATOR to verify ALL found passwords to ensure you are not being SCAMMED.
DO NOT PAY until an ADMIN or MOD has verified them for you!

19 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
mondon

Team:
Sun, 03 Feb 2019 @ 23:11:01

HashcatGUI_050b1
&
HashcatGUI V1.1

...... the 050b1 doesn't have a lot of commands and hashes types ..

and HashcatGUI V1.1 require hashcat 5.1.0 .....

finish

Team:
Sun, 03 Feb 2019 @ 23:24:53

WARNING! User is BANNED and maybe a SCAMMER.

mondon said:

HashcatGUI_050b1
&
HashcatGUI V1.1

...... the 050b1 doesn't have a lot of commands and hashes types ..

and HashcatGUI V1.1 require hashcat 5.1.0 .....

Why don't you just create bat file and change it?

+rep if I helped

Mockedarche

Team:
Sun, 03 Feb 2019 @ 23:27:31

I have an older 0.44 version that works with 4.2 (from what I can see) if you want it I can send you a link.

If I helped rep

finish

Team:
Sun, 03 Feb 2019 @ 23:31:26

Mockedarche said:

I have an older 0.44 version that works with 4.2 (from what I can see) if you want it I can send you a link.

I have a question for you. Do you use combine attack for finding emails or wordllists?

+rep if I helped

Mockedarche

Team:
Sun, 03 Feb 2019 @ 23:36:01

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

I have a question for you. Do you use combine attack for finding emails or wordllists?

I make my own rules for emails. I then use them with wordlists that contain common email addresses. Apply a rule to both of those to increase how many emails I test.

If I helped rep

finish

Team:
Sun, 03 Feb 2019 @ 23:40:07

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

I make my own rules for emails. I then use them with wordlists that contain common email addresses. Apply a rule to both of those to increase how many emails I test.

I checked your founds, Couldn't see any spesific rules. Coudl you give soem example of ruels you use with your email lists? I have nearly 30gb email list and it's still useless

+rep if I helped

Mockedarche

Team:
Sun, 03 Feb 2019 @ 23:49:19

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

I checked your founds, Couldn't see any spesific rules. Coudl you give soem example of ruels you use with your email lists? I have nearly 30gb email list and it's still useless

Sorry but I like to keep stuff I make as mine. I enjoy cracking hashes that others haven't been able to. The rules I used really weren't anything special I had never made any prior so you can assume that it wasn't hard. Also this is the link to the hashcat gui that I find works with hashcat 4.2.1 https://www.sendspace.com/file/4rybkq

If I helped rep

mondon

Team:
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 @ 00:31:37

Mockedarche said:

nah if there is any newer version than 0.50b but not the latest one

mondon

Team:
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 @ 00:33:22

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

Sorry but I like to keep stuff I make as mine. I enjoy cracking hashes that others haven't been able to. The rules I used really weren't anything special I had never made any prior so you can assume that it wasn't hard. Also this is the link to the hashcat gui that I find works with hashcat 4.2.1 https://www.sendspace.com/file/4rybkq

" I enjoy cracking hashes that others haven't been able to" are interested in wpa ?

Mockedarche

Team:
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 @ 00:52:27

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

" I enjoy cracking hashes that others haven't been able to" are interested in wpa ?

Interested as in asking if I could crack one for you? or interested as in you have a cap no one has been able to crack? WiFi password cracking takes a decent amount of time leading to a lot of really talented people on here (leagues better than me) not attempting. If you need one cracked I'll attempt it.

If I helped rep

mondon

Team:
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 @ 01:43:19

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

as in asking if I could crack one for you? or interested as in you have a cap no one has been able to crack? WiFi password cracking takes a decent amount of time leading to a lot of really talented people on here (leagues better than me) not attempting. If you need one cracked I'll attempt it.

'if I could crack one for you? or interested as in you have a cap no one has been able to crack?"

interested as in i have a cap no one has been able to crack

mondon

Team:
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 @ 03:25:41

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

Interested as in asking if I could crack one for you? or interested as in you have a cap no one has been able to crack? WiFi password cracking takes a decent amount of time leading to a lot of really talented people on here (leagues better than me) not attempting. If you need one cracked I'll attempt it.

"interested as in you have a cap no one has been able to crack"
here it's if you are interested !
the PMKID

aac1a71e73dea213696a4392dfa90fe9*0090d0ed4219*24dbed4100e7*4d617269616e61

Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Mockedarche

Team:
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 @ 03:38:03

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

the PMKID

I can't do non English passwords. Mariana isn't a common english name or word. I'll try still

If I helped rep

mondon

Team:
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 @ 16:26:35

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

the PMKID

I can't do non English passwords. Mariana isn't a common english name or word. I'll try still

maybe but still the password is in english as i think

mondon

Team:
Thu, 07 Feb 2019 @ 22:35:57

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

the PMKID

hi dude this handshake 90% english and no one was able to get it

mondon

Team:
Fri, 08 Feb 2019 @ 04:44:52

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

the PMKID

Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Mockedarche

Team:
Fri, 08 Feb 2019 @ 05:41:10

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

the PMKID

Any hints besides just its in english? I'll try to crack it. Please make a new thread for any new tasks.

If I helped rep

mondon

Team:
Fri, 08 Feb 2019 @ 17:55:00

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

the PMKID

Any hints besides just its in english? I'll try to crack it. Please make a new thread for any new tasks.

it's not found in Rockyou, Top24Million-WPA-probable-v2, alpha_wpa, Crackstation realhuman phill, Top 306 Million WPA probable v2.txt and a 8 number list
but i haven't tried any other lists

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8Mz8bu8fJ4kTnJXWlZLMUtmRkk/view
https://weakpass.com/download
https://archive.org/download/wpa-tables-renderman

mondon

Team:
Sat, 09 Feb 2019 @ 01:57:25

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

the PMKID

hi mate thanks for trying i have cracked it finally by a mask attack it was a phone number

19 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 170576 messages in 21366 topics.
We have a total of 19405 registered users.
Our newest registered member is SeopermCon.