NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - where can i find an Compatible GUI for hashcat v.4.2.1 ?

19 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
mondon

Team:
Sun, 03 Feb 2019 @ 23:11:01

HashcatGUI_050b1
&
HashcatGUI V1.1

...... the 050b1 doesn't have a lot of commands and hashes types ..

and HashcatGUI V1.1 require hashcat 5.1.0 .....

finish

Team:
Sun, 03 Feb 2019 @ 23:24:53

WARNING! User is BANNED and maybe a SCAMMER.

mondon said:

HashcatGUI_050b1
&
HashcatGUI V1.1

...... the 050b1 doesn't have a lot of commands and hashes types ..

and HashcatGUI V1.1 require hashcat 5.1.0 .....

Why don't you just create bat file and change it?

+rep if I helped

Mockedarche

Team:
Sun, 03 Feb 2019 @ 23:27:31

I have an older 0.44 version that works with 4.2 (from what I can see) if you want it I can send you a link.

If I helped rep

finish

Team:
Sun, 03 Feb 2019 @ 23:31:26

Mockedarche said:

I have an older 0.44 version that works with 4.2 (from what I can see) if you want it I can send you a link.

I have a question for you. Do you use combine attack for finding emails or wordllists?

+rep if I helped

Mockedarche

Team:
Sun, 03 Feb 2019 @ 23:36:01

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

I have a question for you. Do you use combine attack for finding emails or wordllists?

I make my own rules for emails. I then use them with wordlists that contain common email addresses. Apply a rule to both of those to increase how many emails I test.

If I helped rep

finish

Team:
Sun, 03 Feb 2019 @ 23:40:07

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

I make my own rules for emails. I then use them with wordlists that contain common email addresses. Apply a rule to both of those to increase how many emails I test.

I checked your founds, Couldn't see any spesific rules. Coudl you give soem example of ruels you use with your email lists? I have nearly 30gb email list and it's still useless

+rep if I helped

Mockedarche

Team:
Sun, 03 Feb 2019 @ 23:49:19

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

I checked your founds, Couldn't see any spesific rules. Coudl you give soem example of ruels you use with your email lists? I have nearly 30gb email list and it's still useless

Sorry but I like to keep stuff I make as mine. I enjoy cracking hashes that others haven't been able to. The rules I used really weren't anything special I had never made any prior so you can assume that it wasn't hard. Also this is the link to the hashcat gui that I find works with hashcat 4.2.1 https://www.sendspace.com/file/4rybkq

If I helped rep

mondon

Team:
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 @ 00:31:37

Mockedarche said:

nah if there is any newer version than 0.50b but not the latest one

mondon

Team:
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 @ 00:33:22

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

Sorry but I like to keep stuff I make as mine. I enjoy cracking hashes that others haven't been able to. The rules I used really weren't anything special I had never made any prior so you can assume that it wasn't hard. Also this is the link to the hashcat gui that I find works with hashcat 4.2.1 https://www.sendspace.com/file/4rybkq

" I enjoy cracking hashes that others haven't been able to" are interested in wpa ?

Mockedarche

Team:
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 @ 00:52:27

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

" I enjoy cracking hashes that others haven't been able to" are interested in wpa ?

Interested as in asking if I could crack one for you? or interested as in you have a cap no one has been able to crack? WiFi password cracking takes a decent amount of time leading to a lot of really talented people on here (leagues better than me) not attempting. If you need one cracked I'll attempt it.

If I helped rep

mondon

Team:
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 @ 01:43:19

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

as in asking if I could crack one for you? or interested as in you have a cap no one has been able to crack? WiFi password cracking takes a decent amount of time leading to a lot of really talented people on here (leagues better than me) not attempting. If you need one cracked I'll attempt it.

'if I could crack one for you? or interested as in you have a cap no one has been able to crack?"

interested as in i have a cap no one has been able to crack

mondon

Team:
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 @ 03:25:41

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

Interested as in asking if I could crack one for you? or interested as in you have a cap no one has been able to crack? WiFi password cracking takes a decent amount of time leading to a lot of really talented people on here (leagues better than me) not attempting. If you need one cracked I'll attempt it.

"interested as in you have a cap no one has been able to crack"
here it's if you are interested !
the PMKID

aac1a71e73dea213696a4392dfa90fe9*0090d0ed4219*24dbed4100e7*4d617269616e61

Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Mockedarche

Team:
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 @ 03:38:03

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

the PMKID

I can't do non English passwords. Mariana isn't a common english name or word. I'll try still

If I helped rep

mondon

Team:
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 @ 16:26:35

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

the PMKID

I can't do non English passwords. Mariana isn't a common english name or word. I'll try still

maybe but still the password is in english as i think

mondon

Team:
Thu, 07 Feb 2019 @ 22:35:57

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

the PMKID

hi dude this handshake 90% english and no one was able to get it

mondon

Team:
Fri, 08 Feb 2019 @ 04:44:52

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

the PMKID

Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Mockedarche

Team:
Fri, 08 Feb 2019 @ 05:41:10

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

the PMKID

Any hints besides just its in english? I'll try to crack it. Please make a new thread for any new tasks.

If I helped rep

mondon

Team:
Fri, 08 Feb 2019 @ 17:55:00

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

the PMKID

Any hints besides just its in english? I'll try to crack it. Please make a new thread for any new tasks.

it's not found in Rockyou, Top24Million-WPA-probable-v2, alpha_wpa, Crackstation realhuman phill, Top 306 Million WPA probable v2.txt and a 8 number list
but i haven't tried any other lists

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8Mz8bu8fJ4kTnJXWlZLMUtmRkk/view
https://weakpass.com/download
https://archive.org/download/wpa-tables-renderman

mondon

Team:
Sat, 09 Feb 2019 @ 01:57:25

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

mondon said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

finish said:

Mockedarche said:

the PMKID

hi mate thanks for trying i have cracked it finally by a mask attack it was a phone number

19 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 180240 messages in 22360 topics.
We have a total of 20828 registered users.
Our newest registered member is Akosikurt.