NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - Standard Hashes - 25 Hashes or Less Requests (Std)


2372 Results - Page 76 of 80 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
Author Message
Avatar
kevtheskin

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 21 Feb 2018
Posts: 310
Team:
Reputation: 188 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 11 Jul 2019 @ 11:03:53

Hi all,
I have been reading through the hashcracking manual and trying to use some of the examples . I have created some md5 hashes from the passwords supplied. Could someone please run an attack on them and help me work out what approach to crack these, min len =11 max=13 . I will post the passwords later. Just trying to get the old brain working thanks Kev.

0c04e6334d00d0dddca609ac2758ebe4
f09de3753bf187b58e67201a1383a40a
445d715f694cdef052081c51c4a6f9b2
a334656f7f8002a1a0d0c719cd5806e0
abe98acc5bd9f26c50e124cf66f973c6
20a1089c03c4c55dc90a2008fc26b0bb
598edc274627c105c27f8ecd8f709e38


Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3250
Team:
Reputation: 10081 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 11 Jul 2019 @ 11:21:47

abe98acc5bd9f26c50e124cf66f973c6:Jennifer1981!


: 13hDMK85KhVnPb2eTFBacHD6kDjKYFLudb
XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
UncleJay

Status: Cracker
Joined: Mon, 04 Mar 2019
Posts: 553
Team:
Reputation: 1501 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 11 Jul 2019 @ 11:35:39

f09de3753bf187b58e67201a1383a40a:r0b3rt2017!


Please + rep If I helped out.

BTC: 18rnmqMKkJUowRoYYJGym8oBbhnXDn8fAn
ETH: 0xd2BEa7712F9038D72b3DE346ff93139cBa168D04

Avatar
mem

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 27 May 2017
Posts: 408
Team:
Reputation: 2 Reputation
Online
Thu, 11 Jul 2019 @ 12:55:33

7b61f7a3246d3a59f6576d9623b27e0dedbfb229


Avatar
kevtheskin

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 21 Feb 2018
Posts: 310
Team:
Reputation: 188 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 11 Jul 2019 @ 13:08:34

freeroute said:

abe98acc5bd9f26c50e124cf66f973c6:Jennifer1981!


Hi Freeroute, Thats one of them . Can you tell me what method you applied please. Cheers K


Avatar
csmordor

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 110
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 11 Jul 2019 @ 13:31:48

MD5 email +rep!

418d6b164cd1fbbf17e77bfc5131e465


Avatar
freeroute
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 3250
Team:
Reputation: 10081 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 11 Jul 2019 @ 13:44:15

kevtheskin said:

freeroute said:

abe98acc5bd9f26c50e124cf66f973c6:Jennifer1981!


Hi Freeroute, Thats one of them . Can you tell me what method you applied please. Cheers K


rockyou.txt + top_3000.rule


: 13hDMK85KhVnPb2eTFBacHD6kDjKYFLudb
XMPP: freeroute@xmpp.jp
General rules | Paid section rules

Avatar
Dr.Hash

Status: Member
Joined: Wed, 10 Jul 2019
Posts: 2
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 11 Jul 2019 @ 15:16:04

kevtheskin said:

Hi all,
I have been reading through the hashcracking manual and trying to use some of the examples . I have created some md5 hashes from the passwords supplied. Could someone please run an attack on them and help me work out what approach to crack these, min len =11 max=13 . I will post the passwords later. Just trying to get the old brain working thanks Kev.

0c04e6334d00d0dddca609ac2758ebe4
f09de3753bf187b58e67201a1383a40a
445d715f694cdef052081c51c4a6f9b2
a334656f7f8002a1a0d0c719cd5806e0
abe98acc5bd9f26c50e124cf66f973c6
20a1089c03c4c55dc90a2008fc26b0bb
598edc274627c105c27f8ecd8f709e38

20a1089c03c4c55dc90a2008fc26b0bb:7482Sacrifice


btc:
1AHo6dthhbU5rEb5ZYKtRUoiLMri91a3Za

Avatar
foud

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 26 Feb 2019
Posts: 44
Team:
Reputation: 36 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 11 Jul 2019 @ 18:43:11

fur006 said:


af0bcac97cdc70825b57067fc084e89e*600810e16dec*40d3aeaf2104*5052415345525453494e
้helep 10 number

Stop spamming your WPA PMKID
This section for Standard hashes only


Avatar
Dabunka

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 04 Jul 2018
Posts: 169
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 11 Jul 2019 @ 20:06:16

MD5 Email please:

745e69721600e44759f4fdf94f5fb6ba

+5 rep! Thank you!


Avatar
Alexm

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 21 Jan 2018
Posts: 318
Team:
Reputation: 1255 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 11 Jul 2019 @ 20:57:27

Dabunka said:

MD5 Email please:

745e69721600e44759f4fdf94f5fb6ba

+5 rep! Thank you!


745e69721600e44759f4fdf94f5fb6ba:demonsnake@live.nl


Avatar
kevtheskin

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 21 Feb 2018
Posts: 310
Team:
Reputation: 188 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 11 Jul 2019 @ 21:17:01

freeroute said:

kevtheskin said:

freeroute said:

abe98acc5bd9f26c50e124cf66f973c6:Jennifer1981!


Hi Freeroute, Thats one of them . Can you tell me what method you applied please. Cheers K


rockyou.txt + top_3000.rule


Thanks peeps, Is the top_3000 ruke one of your own?


Avatar
kevtheskin

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 21 Feb 2018
Posts: 310
Team:
Reputation: 188 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 11 Jul 2019 @ 21:18:14

Dr.Hash said:

kevtheskin said:

Hi all,
I have been reading through the hashcracking manual and trying to use some of the examples . I have created some md5 hashes from the passwords supplied. Could someone please run an attack on them and help me work out what approach to crack these, min len =11 max=13 . I will post the passwords later. Just trying to get the old brain working thanks Kev.

0c04e6334d00d0dddca609ac2758ebe4
f09de3753bf187b58e67201a1383a40a
445d715f694cdef052081c51c4a6f9b2
a334656f7f8002a1a0d0c719cd5806e0
abe98acc5bd9f26c50e124cf66f973c6
20a1089c03c4c55dc90a2008fc26b0bb
598edc274627c105c27f8ecd8f709e38

20a1089c03c4c55dc90a2008fc26b0bb:7482Sacrifice


Hiya cheers for helping me with me experiment. Can you tell me what method you applied. Cheers K


Avatar
LuxwEr

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 14 Aug 2015
Posts: 240
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 12 Jul 2019 @ 00:09:06

$2y$11$HhGi2IuAqvFR/UWeeliy3Oy3kQqjBAV0S8WA.wSekfkGvVtvzJlo2
$2y$11$Xwr90devTYjKAFFP5a9TsO6jF7X4Ea8iJHB42WyKUY1KyFvcSaEHu


Avatar
cuong077

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 12 Jul 2019
Posts: 4
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 12 Jul 2019 @ 03:53:59

MD5 Email :

91fda72cc8e00f6b6cf1ed565a8e8c25
2ef7ec1e42e4a4a71eebd2b2c0cd8ea2
077b94b17ed29b49c7394de9cbf6af97
4eb51331b38fb85c02665d45d78cc65f

+rep! Thanks you !


Avatar
dumpjo1

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 16 Jun 2019
Posts: 9
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
8 days ago

eyeem
71659281aea962cfc2347213fefd6edfdd8cecf7:prpIFhMhqWIsYC3vX065HJyLyTkDLV18
b6f4442efbe8516811bb9c3b583bc9f67b72edac:2LgMPsTWypWhNCiLTcIUWO34NSvcOtjh
37fc74c1467d412df3cc92d05622645e8a328f36:GgeuR9EoPacQ0Syri2hqnbYLMec6zEZJ


Avatar
test0815

Status: Cracker
Joined: Sat, 17 Feb 2018
Posts: 363
Team:
Reputation: 1464 Reputation
Offline
8 days ago

dumpjo1 said:

eyeem
71659281aea962cfc2347213fefd6edfdd8cecf7:prpIFhMhqWIsYC3vX065HJyLyTkDLV18
b6f4442efbe8516811bb9c3b583bc9f67b72edac:2LgMPsTWypWhNCiLTcIUWO34NSvcOtjh
37fc74c1467d412df3cc92d05622645e8a328f36:GgeuR9EoPacQ0Syri2hqnbYLMec6zEZJ

b6f4442efbe8516811bb9c3b583bc9f67b72edac:2LgMPsTWypWhNCiLTcIUWO34NSvcOtjh:biancasales
71659281aea962cfc2347213fefd6edfdd8cecf7:prpIFhMhqWIsYC3vX065HJyLyTkDLV18:romeriahorse


Avatar
dumpjo1

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 16 Jun 2019
Posts: 9
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
7 days ago

test0815 said:

dumpjo1 said:

eyeem
71659281aea962cfc2347213fefd6edfdd8cecf7:prpIFhMhqWIsYC3vX065HJyLyTkDLV18
b6f4442efbe8516811bb9c3b583bc9f67b72edac:2LgMPsTWypWhNCiLTcIUWO34NSvcOtjh
37fc74c1467d412df3cc92d05622645e8a328f36:GgeuR9EoPacQ0Syri2hqnbYLMec6zEZJ

b6f4442efbe8516811bb9c3b583bc9f67b72edac:2LgMPsTWypWhNCiLTcIUWO34NSvcOtjh:biancasales
71659281aea962cfc2347213fefd6edfdd8cecf7:prpIFhMhqWIsYC3vX065HJyLyTkDLV18:romeriahorse


thanks +rep
i need last one


Avatar
sarutobibb

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 24 May 2019
Posts: 44
Team:
Reputation: 15 Reputation
Offline
7 days ago

Please help in my hash md5
ba45ec0cf7ddad5da7808bb9dc1c65ab


Avatar
mem

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 27 May 2017
Posts: 408
Team:
Reputation: 2 Reputation
Online
7 days ago

3bd9453407b573812001f4f978d42901


Avatar
caxi

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 20 Aug 2014
Posts: 142
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
7 days ago

can you check please

755173d7a0d223606f1b0af89e04d79aa10d9666
e8d08be13e15f67c4526d9ae788fce9d49eabbb3

thanks


Avatar
test0815

Status: Cracker
Joined: Sat, 17 Feb 2018
Posts: 363
Team:
Reputation: 1464 Reputation
Offline
7 days ago

sarutobibb said:

Please help in my hash md5
ba45ec0cf7ddad5da7808bb9dc1c65ab

ba45ec0cf7ddad5da7808bb9dc1c65ab:piedone56


Avatar
overlordminer

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 08 Jul 2019
Posts: 2
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
7 days ago

hello guys anyone can be crack my hash

$P$B5EGPV6NSzlhDA2sBGTIhh1ZviATQX.
i thinks dot(.) was part of hash
+10 rep


Avatar
mrflexi111

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 08 May 2019
Posts: 26
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
7 days ago

Please help.
SHA256 (plainsalt)

c4c995fa2da70e169940e600881d98461858c976cc9079ae1e3e57874057e9fa

+ max rep!


Avatar
solum15

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 11 Jan 2019
Posts: 28
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
7 days ago

9477d0037f0d1ec7b6b4b96007b3b285
+10 rep + thanks


Avatar
mw4re

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 07 Dec 2017
Posts: 65
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
6 days ago

7b6620d7b84d54ce99d44633820a4abe
49c4683abe41a28cc3ce96c169b07356
md5- thanks for helping


Avatar
djukajlo

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 12 Jul 2019
Posts: 2
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
6 days ago

hash: 61ddabd96e1e13ab68029ff7394470fc
salt: >*3Jj+W9_b1*:8yp[k8TczE(j\"4J.

Thank You in advance


Avatar
hashui

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 13 Jul 2019
Posts: 5
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
6 days ago

MD5

fc827afa619dd29524657c5bb1e260df

Thanks.


Avatar
SoFTAFRiCAN

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 14 Jul 2019
Posts: 1
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
6 days ago

i'm new here. HeIp unhash -

37cc512726aeaeda356b930ce66674e6c8fc3e24


Avatar
mahsim

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 05 Mar 2015
Posts: 44
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
6 days ago

need help md5

f92cd7cd6af55717e7e0bb92934dc08d

thanks



2372 Results - Page 76 of 80 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80

148 users online in the last hour
capric0rnu$, dnimativ, Username900, mem, epicness, str0nGh0ld, InfiniteAttack,

We have a total of 192203 messages in 23889 topics.
We have a total of 21606 registered users.
Our newest registered member is Marcoiannotta.