NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - reverse engineering question

3 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
Outreach

Team:
Tue, 12 Mar 2019 @ 14:24:36

Hi all,

I'm new here as you can see. I'm looking on how to reverse engineer the hash i found.
I have no idea which hash this is. Can anyone explain me how one does find the password behind this hash?

I actually really want to check the psw behind the hash I have and, i'm even willing to pay a for it. I do know it's salted - and for what i've read it's nearly impossible to check or reverse then?

Thank you !

CrypticError

Team: Hashdog
Tue, 12 Mar 2019 @ 17:12:32

You have to crack a hash - you can't reverse it. First, you need to know what type it is - if you post the hash, someone may be able to identify the algo for you and then you can post a request either in the free/paid forums to get it cracked

+rep if I helped, thanks. Means a lot when I'm using power in China to crack hashes!

Hardware: 5x Titan X, 1x i7 4770k

Outreach

Team:
Tue, 12 Mar 2019 @ 17:52:49

Thank you for the response!
I'm trying to post this in the "unknown hash" section and/or Paid , but i can't. I keep getting the error "req".

Do I need a special authorization to post in that forum?

apologies for all the noob questions, i'm a bit too new here

3 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 184464 messages in 22853 topics.
We have a total of 20597 registered users.
Our newest registered member is Phoenix_451.