NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - Wireless Cracking - Cracking Wpa handshakes with wordlist

4 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
kevtheskin

Team:
Fri, 15 Mar 2019 @ 23:21:02

Hello all, Does anyone know what the success rate is with cracking Wpa handshakes with downloaded wordlist eg big wpa list etc. Or to ask another way cracking Wpa when the default passphrase has beeen changed?.

Thanks Kev

jayjay1

Team:
Sat, 16 Mar 2019 @ 13:38:20

gpuhashme is cracking about 30%. i think they try about any combination up to 10 chars, and some common longer ones too. they might have individual lists tho for certain routers so that helps.

There is several wpa lists i would think the 1gb list has maybe a 5% or 10% chance on wifis that changed password. thats just my estimate

evil twin might bring faster success

fahmad

Team:
Sat, 16 Mar 2019 @ 14:03:01

WARNING! User is BANNED and maybe a SCAMMER.

jayjay1 said:

gpuhashme is cracking about 30%. i think they try about any combination up to 10 chars, and some common longer ones too. they might have individual lists tho for certain routers so that helps.

There is several wpa lists i would think the 1gb list has maybe a 5% or 10% chance on wifis that changed password. thats just my estimate

The price for basic search is very reasonable

kevtheskin

Team:
Sat, 16 Mar 2019 @ 20:03:13

jayjay1 said:

Hello Jayjay, What version of eviltwin would you use. Airgeddon ?

4 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 184972 messages in 22900 topics.
We have a total of 20684 registered users.
Our newest registered member is xvamps.