NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - Official hashC.co.uk thread


37 Results - Page 2 of 2 -
1 2
Author Message
Avatar
hashC.co.uk

Status: Trusted
Joined: Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 219
Team:
Reputation: 188 Reputation
Online
Sun, 21 Jul 2019 @ 14:39:57

PMKID Support:
WPA Cracking using PMKID is now supported!


So let not this present life deceive you – Surah Fatir : verse 5
* * * * * * *
hashC free services relies on donations, please consider a donation
BTC: 33HfS3nzRcxfjfVk6aCovz4EXqZixqYYDd
PayPal: paypal@yalagroup.co.uk
* * * * * * *

Avatar
hashC.co.uk

Status: Trusted
Joined: Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 219
Team:
Reputation: 188 Reputation
Online
Fri, 01 Nov 2019 @ 01:55:42

Website has been updated, and added some new hashtypes.. (i will write a new topic explaining the new features)


So let not this present life deceive you – Surah Fatir : verse 5
* * * * * * *
hashC free services relies on donations, please consider a donation
BTC: 33HfS3nzRcxfjfVk6aCovz4EXqZixqYYDd
PayPal: paypal@yalagroup.co.uk
* * * * * * *

Avatar
xut

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 18 May 2019
Posts: 100
Team:
Reputation: 13 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 02 Nov 2019 @ 08:34:36

hashC.co.uk said:

Website has been updated, and added some new hashtypes.. (i will write a new topic explaining the new features)

Are you really FORCING people to *only* use gmail email addresses to recover passwords now?

really??

not everyone uses google / gmail

please say it isn't so..


Avatar
hashC.co.uk

Status: Trusted
Joined: Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 219
Team:
Reputation: 188 Reputation
Online
Sat, 02 Nov 2019 @ 09:38:10

xut said:

hashC.co.uk said:

Website has been updated, and added some new hashtypes.. (i will write a new topic explaining the new features)

Are you really FORCING people to *only* use gmail email addresses to recover passwords now?

really??

not everyone uses google / gmail

please say it isn't so..


What is your email provider?


So let not this present life deceive you – Surah Fatir : verse 5
* * * * * * *
hashC free services relies on donations, please consider a donation
BTC: 33HfS3nzRcxfjfVk6aCovz4EXqZixqYYDd
PayPal: paypal@yalagroup.co.uk
* * * * * * *

Avatar
xut

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 18 May 2019
Posts: 100
Team:
Reputation: 13 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 02 Nov 2019 @ 11:29:32

hashC.co.uk said:

xut said:

hashC.co.uk said:

Website has been updated, and added some new hashtypes.. (i will write a new topic explaining the new features)

Are you really FORCING people to *only* use gmail email addresses to recover passwords now?

really??

not everyone uses google / gmail

please say it isn't so..


What is your email provider?

I use tutanota.com

which is based in Germany and serious about privacy..

they own the following alias'

@tutanota.com
@tutanota.de
@tutamail.com
@tuta.io
@keemail.me


I also recommend you accept protonmail as that's becoming *very popular*

i.e. @protonmail.com

up to you...

thanks



Avatar
hashC.co.uk

Status: Trusted
Joined: Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 219
Team:
Reputation: 188 Reputation
Online
Sat, 02 Nov 2019 @ 19:45:00

xut said:

hashC.co.uk said:

xut said:

hashC.co.uk said:

Website has been updated, and added some new hashtypes.. (i will write a new topic explaining the new features)

Are you really FORCING people to *only* use gmail email addresses to recover passwords now?

really??

not everyone uses google / gmail

please say it isn't so..


What is your email provider?

I use tutanota.com

which is based in Germany and serious about privacy..

they own the following alias'

@tutanota.com
@tutanota.de
@tutamail.com
@tuta.io
@keemail.me


I also recommend you accept protonmail as that's becoming *very popular*

i.e. @protonmail.com

up to you...

thanks


I have removed the gmail restriction;
now, you can use any email you want (including tutanota and protonmail)


So let not this present life deceive you – Surah Fatir : verse 5
* * * * * * *
hashC free services relies on donations, please consider a donation
BTC: 33HfS3nzRcxfjfVk6aCovz4EXqZixqYYDd
PayPal: paypal@yalagroup.co.uk
* * * * * * *

Avatar
xut

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 18 May 2019
Posts: 100
Team:
Reputation: 13 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 03 Nov 2019 @ 04:45:25

hashC.co.uk said:

xut said:

hashC.co.uk said:

xut said:

hashC.co.uk said:

Website has been updated, and added some new hashtypes.. (i will write a new topic explaining the new features)

Are you really FORCING people to *only* use gmail email addresses to recover passwords now?

really??

not everyone uses google / gmail

please say it isn't so..


What is your email provider?

I use tutanota.com

which is based in Germany and serious about privacy..

they own the following alias'

@tutanota.com
@tutanota.de
@tutamail.com
@tuta.io
@keemail.me


I also recommend you accept protonmail as that's becoming *very popular*

i.e. @protonmail.com

up to you...

thanks


I have removed the gmail restriction;
now, you can use any email you want (including tutanota and protonmail)


thank you very much.

the new UI is ridiculously fast, the difference is night and day - congrats!



37 Results - Page 2 of 2 -
1 2

We have a total of 211011 messages in 25901 topics.
We have a total of 22940 registered users.
Our newest registered member is bfsw.