NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - #FreeAssange : Will he be extradited ? I don't think so

3 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
Clav17

Team:
Thu, 11 Apr 2019 @ 16:18:09

I don't think so because the UK will fear the consequences of their decision to extradite him to the United States: I think Assange will indeed spend years in prison, awaiting his extradition, but they won't ship him to the united states at the end of the proceedings and he'll be free. That's what I think, they already resisted to the United States, but what I'm sure about is that, he will spend the proceedings of his extradition in prison, and in the UK it can take a lot of years, like 6, sometimes 10, and for him I wouldn't be surprised.
So his freedom is not for now, but I don't really worry he won't face US court (I'm really not sure but that's my prediction).
And you, what do you think ? #FreeAssange #NoLove4USA

Milzo
Administrator
Team:
Thu, 11 Apr 2019 @ 16:25:47

Couldn't careless and you worry too much!, paranoid would be a choice word.

Clav17

Team:
Thu, 11 Apr 2019 @ 16:32:43

Ah, no... I was saying my opinion and my arguments (I didn't really developed them there). I don't really care about Assange, he broke the law, crossed the red line, so his crimes should not go unpunished but not at the American Manner: torture, violation of international rights, etc, the punishment in the UK will be enough.
I know he broke the law and if he is jailed it is great, but his rights should be ensured and there is no justice in the United States.

3 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 216639 messages in 26490 topics.
We have a total of 23364 registered users.
Our newest registered member is ne14abj.