NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - What algo/format to submit 8tracks founds?


7 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1
Author Message
Avatar
deepkeks

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 06 Mar 2019
Posts: 61
Team:
Reputation: 40 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 13 Apr 2019 @ 17:25:37

I have a significant amount of fresh founds for the 8tracks leak, need to know how to format them for this site.

sha1dash at hashes, but that didnt work here? sha1(saltpass) should be it, btu that also doesnt work.


1 x GTX 1060 8gb
2 x GTX 1050Ti

Avatar
dipeperon

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 03 Apr 2018
Posts: 431
Team:
Reputation: 431 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 13 Apr 2019 @ 17:44:18

There's no 8tracks hashes in the list manager.


My haschat stuff (rules, scripts): https://github.com/theherp/Hashcat-stuff

Avatar
dnimativ

Status: Member
Joined: Wed, 27 Feb 2019
Posts: 245
Team:
Reputation: 70 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 13 Apr 2019 @ 18:55:12

deepkeks said:

I have a significant amount of fresh founds for the 8tracks leak, need to know how to format them for this site.

sha1dash at hashes, but that didnt work here? sha1(saltpass) should be it, btu that also doesnt work.


Somewhat unrelated, but are you also submitting them to hashes.org? They've got a pretty low percentage of founds for 8tracks.com, and I keep hoping that'll change ...


Avatar
deepkeks

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 06 Mar 2019
Posts: 61
Team:
Reputation: 40 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 13 Apr 2019 @ 19:18:28

dnimativ said:

deepkeks said:

I have a significant amount of fresh founds for the 8tracks leak, need to know how to format them for this site.

sha1dash at hashes, but that didnt work here? sha1(saltpass) should be it, btu that also doesnt work.


Somewhat unrelated, but are you also submitting them to hashes.org? They've got a pretty low percentage of founds for 8tracks.com, and I keep hoping that'll change ...

Thats where I started posting them. I think, honestly I am probably one of very few people cracking this list. I posted 8k new cracks today so far over there. Im expecting about 50k on this rule, then I will scrape for data and reevaluate what I was doing.


1 x GTX 1060 8gb
2 x GTX 1050Ti

Avatar
dnimativ

Status: Member
Joined: Wed, 27 Feb 2019
Posts: 245
Team:
Reputation: 70 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 14 Apr 2019 @ 19:51:12

deepkeks said:

Thats where I started posting them. I think, honestly I am probably one of very few people cracking this list. I posted 8k new cracks today so far over there. Im expecting about 50k on this rule, then I will scrape for data and reevaluate what I was doing.

Thanks for working on it - I would, but I can't do anything with my slow-assed laptop (bcrypt hashes, for example, run at about 3000 h/s. for me). That, and I'm not sure how to run SHA1Dash using the hashcat GUI.


Avatar
Mexx666666
Moderator
Status: Elite
Joined: Fri, 21 Jul 2017
Posts: 1535
Team:
Reputation: 3396 Reputation
Online
Sun, 14 Apr 2019 @ 20:53:26

No problem with Hashcat, cause we cracked many 100k hashes when dump was imported to hashes.org a while ago:
https://forum.hashkiller.co.uk/topic-view.aspx?t=26698&p=0


PLZ +rep if I helped out!

BTC: 1FxAJJhcqf2DXt[remove]PkdTQi56uc3EGxYQjG4T
PP: mexx66[remove]@gmx.net
Discord: Mexx666666#2361 for PRIVATE & confidential quality hash cracking @ reasonable compensation (email hashes, ALL hashtypes in general)
Telegram: mexx666666

Avatar
deepkeks

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 06 Mar 2019
Posts: 61
Team:
Reputation: 40 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 16 Apr 2019 @ 18:43:44

dnimativ said:

deepkeks said:

Thats where I started posting them. I think, honestly I am probably one of very few people cracking this list. I posted 8k new cracks today so far over there. Im expecting about 50k on this rule, then I will scrape for data and reevaluate what I was doing.

Thanks for working on it - I would, but I can't do anything with my slow-assed laptop (bcrypt hashes, for example, run at about 3000 h/s. for me). That, and I'm not sure how to run SHA1Dash using the hashcat GUI.

If you decide to try, basically theres two ways. Your hashes have to be preformatter like salt:--hash--.

from there it depends on your attack style but you need to append the dashes to the plain as well by adding a rule.

For mask attacks, use something like ?a?a?a--
./hashcat64 -a 3 -m 120 hashes ?a?a?a?a?a-- -o outfile.cracked --session 8trackssession
For dict attacks, make a rule called 8tracks, and inside that rule just the string '$-$-' with no quotes. Call that rule file after any other rules so that its applied.
./hashcat64 -a 0 -m 120 hashes -r rules/baserules.rule -r rules/8tracks.rule dict/dictionaryfile.txt -o outfile.cracked --session 8trackssession


1 x GTX 1060 8gb
2 x GTX 1050Ti


7 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1

We have a total of 216531 messages in 26481 topics.
We have a total of 23345 registered users.
Our newest registered member is md5-cracker.