NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - Wireless Cracking - Danger of online WPA PMK verifier


5 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1
Author Message
Avatar
gpuhash_me

Status: Trusted
Joined: Sun, 08 Nov 2015
Posts: 843
Team: gpuhash team
Reputation: 1537 Reputation
Online
Sun, 05 May 2019 @ 16:31:29

Recently we disabled 'WPA verify by PMK' functionality after several troll actions like this one: https://forum.hashkiller.co.uk/topic-view.aspx?t=28100&m=206021#206021
(one can easily find more similar threads).

Now after this tread: https://forum.hashkiller.co.uk/topic-view.aspx?t=29354&m=217522#217522 it is clear that PMK verify also can be dangerous in paid section because it proves that cracker knows the password BUT if he don't want to share it after payment for some reason (trolling for example) you can't get it from verify facility later. So please always require admin/mod verify or online password verify for WPA tasks.


Head of cheap publicity department
Support, discounts, free offers for HK members
BTC: 1GpuHashTYDRn3S6jbLM4YwmutU5iVCxrf

Avatar
foud

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 26 Feb 2019
Posts: 71
Team:
Reputation: 36 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 05 May 2019 @ 18:00:33

gpuhash_me said:

you can't get it from verify facility later.

You would not expect to be able to get pass from verify facility
later. That would mean verify facility is secretly storing all
submitted pass?


Avatar
gpuhash_me

Status: Trusted
Joined: Sun, 08 Nov 2015
Posts: 843
Team: gpuhash team
Reputation: 1537 Reputation
Online
Sun, 05 May 2019 @ 19:02:12

foud said:

gpuhash_me said:

you can't get it from verify facility later.

You would not expect to be able to get pass from verify facility
later. That would mean verify facility is secretly storing all
submitted pass?

When you verify via admin/mods you share pass with them. Whats wrong here? We store all entered data (including password) for 7 days and do not hide this fact.
Also if our verify link was used in paid section we will release password on admin's request, this way we further protect forum users from possible scams.
If crackers don't like this fact they can use other verify services or admin/mods verify.
By the way storing passwords does not allow to 'steal' password because every verify link has its own timestamp.


Head of cheap publicity department
Support, discounts, free offers for HK members
BTC: 1GpuHashTYDRn3S6jbLM4YwmutU5iVCxrf

Avatar
khaleeq

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 07 Apr 2019
Posts: 6
Team:
Reputation: 10 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 06 May 2019 @ 08:27:32

gpuhash_me said:


If crackers don't like this fact they can use other verify services

https://verifier.hashc.co.uk/

Online HASH and WPA Verification Service, trusted service to proof your found hashes and wpa,
we do not store neither your password nor your pmk

Note1: We do NOT store your Password
Note2: We do NOT store your PMK


Avatar
Reconsniper

Status: Member
Joined: Sun, 05 Aug 2018
Posts: 119
Team:
Reputation: 730 Reputation
Online
Sat, 22 Jun 2019 @ 00:19:23

khaleeq said:

gpuhash_me said:


If crackers don't like this fact they can use other verify services

https://verifier.hashc.co.uk/

Online HASH and WPA Verification Service, trusted service to proof your found hashes and wpa,
we do not store neither your password nor your pmk

Note1: We do NOT store your Password
Note2: We do NOT store your PMK


I just Love these guys, their service is the BEST, i use their tools all the time.
Keep Up The Excellent Work HashC.


BTC:1BQRHfzASYYcaJmwEFDGwKE94wX1pWMaVA


5 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1

We have a total of 211612 messages in 25962 topics.
We have a total of 22975 registered users.
Our newest registered member is SgtStroopwafel.