NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - Wireless Cracking - Help with PSKracker


7 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1
Author Message
Avatar
douirc

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 14 Jun 2019
Posts: 4
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Fri, 14 Jun 2019 @ 22:15:12

Hi. Is PSKracker just a dictionary tool for hashcat or will it actually find the pw in my hccapx file from my NVG599 ATTxxxxxxx handshake?

Cheers!


Avatar
shad0

Status: Member
Joined: Sun, 21 Jun 2015
Posts: 536
Team:
Reputation: 1255 Reputation
Online
Fri, 14 Jun 2019 @ 22:41:59

douirc said:

Hi. Is PSKracker just a dictionary tool for hashcat or will it actually find the pw in my hccapx file from my NVG599 ATTxxxxxxx handshake?

Cheers!

Author soxrox2212 deserves much credit. Many successes with tool. https://github.com/soxrok2212/PSKracker


Avatar
douirc

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 14 Jun 2019
Posts: 4
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 15 Jun 2019 @ 13:21:29

shad0 said:

douirc said:

Hi. Is PSKracker just a dictionary tool for hashcat or will it actually find the pw in my hccapx file from my NVG599 ATTxxxxxxx handshake?

Cheers!

Author soxrox2212 deserves much credit. Many successes with tool. https://github.com/soxrok2212/PSKracker

yes, excellent tool. figured it out. built a 28GB dictionary using the tool and ran hashcat against the handshake to find a match. thank you!


Avatar
shad0

Status: Member
Joined: Sun, 21 Jun 2015
Posts: 536
Team:
Reputation: 1255 Reputation
Online
Sat, 15 Jun 2019 @ 13:28:23

douirc said:

shad0 said:

douirc said:

Hi. Is PSKracker just a dictionary tool for hashcat or will it actually find the pw in my hccapx file from my NVG599 ATTxxxxxxx handshake?

Cheers!

Author soxrox2212 deserves much credit. Many successes with tool. https://github.com/soxrok2212/PSKracker

yes, excellent tool. figured it out. built a 28GB dictionary using the tool and ran hashcat against the handshake to find a match. thank you!

Pipe the output to hashcat. No 28GB required.


Avatar
douirc

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 14 Jun 2019
Posts: 4
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 16 Jun 2019 @ 01:57:18

shad0 said:

douirc said:

shad0 said:

douirc said:

Hi. Is PSKracker just a dictionary tool for hashcat or will it actually find the pw in my hccapx file from my NVG599 ATTxxxxxxx handshake?

Cheers!

Author soxrox2212 deserves much credit. Many successes with tool. https://github.com/soxrok2212/PSKracker

yes, excellent tool. figured it out. built a 28GB dictionary using the tool and ran hashcat against the handshake to find a match. thank you!

Pipe the output to hashcat. No 28GB required.

cool, can you show me the DOS command? I run hashcat in Windows 10.


Avatar
shad0

Status: Member
Joined: Sun, 21 Jun 2015
Posts: 536
Team:
Reputation: 1255 Reputation
Online
Sun, 16 Jun 2019 @ 02:07:49

douirc said:

shad0 said:

douirc said:

shad0 said:

douirc said:

Hi. Is PSKracker just a dictionary tool for hashcat or will it actually find the pw in my hccapx file from my NVG599 ATTxxxxxxx handshake?

Cheers!

Author soxrox2212 deserves much credit. Many successes with tool. https://github.com/soxrok2212/PSKracker

yes, excellent tool. figured it out. built a 28GB dictionary using the tool and ran hashcat against the handshake to find a match. thank you!

Pipe the output to hashcat. No 28GB required.

cool, can you show me the DOS command? I run hashcat in Windows 10.

wiki: https://github.com/soxrok2212/PSKracker/wiki/Attack-Types-and-Supported-Models

wiki example: pskracker -t nvg599 | hashcat -m 2500 ATTXXXXXXX.hccapx


Avatar
douirc

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 14 Jun 2019
Posts: 4
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Mon, 17 Jun 2019 @ 17:28:31

shad0 said:

douirc said:

shad0 said:

douirc said:

shad0 said:

douirc said:

Hi. Is PSKracker just a dictionary tool for hashcat or will it actually find the pw in my hccapx file from my NVG599 ATTxxxxxxx handshake?

Cheers!

Author soxrox2212 deserves much credit. Many successes with tool. https://github.com/soxrok2212/PSKracker

yes, excellent tool. figured it out. built a 28GB dictionary using the tool and ran hashcat against the handshake to find a match. thank you!

Pipe the output to hashcat. No 28GB required.

cool, can you show me the DOS command? I run hashcat in Windows 10.

wiki: https://github.com/soxrok2212/PSKracker/wiki/Attack-Types-and-Supported-Models

wiki example: pskracker -t nvg599 | hashcat -m 2500 ATTXXXXXXX.hccapx

awesome! now I just need the windows binary for pskracker



7 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1

We have a total of 211612 messages in 25962 topics.
We have a total of 22975 registered users.
Our newest registered member is SgtStroopwafel.