NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - WPA Packet Cracking - AndroidAP


9 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1
Author Message
Avatar
$keyboardwarrior$

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 24 May 2019
Posts: 20
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 02 Jul 2019 @ 06:17:43

nothing tried..
someone try this please, try default once
zip file attached


Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Avatar
$keyboardwarrior$

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 24 May 2019
Posts: 20
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 02 Jul 2019 @ 17:54:00

someone try this please


Avatar
$keyboardwarrior$

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 24 May 2019
Posts: 20
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 06 Jul 2019 @ 12:30:39

default for this is 12 hex characters. XXXXXXXXXXXX [12} 0-9,a-f
someone try this please


Avatar
foud

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 26 Feb 2019
Posts: 44
Team:
Reputation: 36 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 06 Jul 2019 @ 12:55:27

$keyboardwarrior$ said:

default for this is 12 hex characters. XXXXXXXXXXXX [12} 0-9,a-f
someone try this please

InfiniteAttack always top of user list here polling away
This is what you need to crack


Avatar
$keyboardwarrior$

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 24 May 2019
Posts: 20
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 06 Jul 2019 @ 12:59:47

foud said:

$keyboardwarrior$ said:

default for this is 12 hex characters. XXXXXXXXXXXX [12} 0-9,a-f
someone try this please

InfiniteAttack always top of user list here polling away
This is what you need to crack


i can't understand?? i don't think this is impossible


Avatar
foud

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 26 Feb 2019
Posts: 44
Team:
Reputation: 36 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 06 Jul 2019 @ 13:29:42

$keyboardwarrior$ said:


i can't understand?? i don't think this is impossible

Not impossible, but even if you are one who boast about 12 GPU
and 5MH/s, it still takes you best part of 2 years to cover this
keyspace

Forget InfiniteAttack, all on offer there is annoying continuous
auto browser refresh, probably in paid recovery section


Avatar
$keyboardwarrior$

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 24 May 2019
Posts: 20
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 06 Jul 2019 @ 14:10:01

foud said:

Not impossible, but even if you are one who boast about 12 GPU
and 5MH/s, it still takes you best part of 2 years to cover this
keyspace

Forget InfiniteAttack, all on offer there is annoying continuous
auto browser refresh, probably in paid recovery section


scissors use to crack these with ease


Avatar
foud

Status: n/a
Joined: Tue, 26 Feb 2019
Posts: 44
Team:
Reputation: 36 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 06 Jul 2019 @ 14:33:24

$keyboardwarrior$ said:


scissors use to crack these with ease

Maybe come back from dead for you?


Avatar
$keyboardwarrior$

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 24 May 2019
Posts: 20
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sat, 06 Jul 2019 @ 14:34:59

foud said:

Maybe come back from dead for you?


what are you talking?? is he dead. or you joking



9 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1

We have a total of 192508 messages in 23928 topics.
We have a total of 21646 registered users.
Our newest registered member is lol_the_donger.