NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - Website Feedback - A Few Suggestions.

5 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
Hash-IT

Team: HashKiller
Mon, 14 Nov 2011 @ 13:47:12

Great site, finally getting more popular and deservedly so !

Could I request the following please ?

In the “List Tool” there is an option to split text at the “:” separator. Can we have a second option to remove everything in front of the second “:” This would be useful for lists that have salts and users just wish to retain the passwords.

Ihugouypuypt:uhopghpiuguo:password (not real just typed it out for an example)

Also I appreciate there are already online versions of .cap converters but it would be nice for this site to have its own, so can we have a page where people wanting to post WPA keys could strip the junk from them and convert to hcap files ?

It would also be good if there was someway they could be automatically checked to make sure they were valid keys before they post them for us to check.

I personally use BT on my own .caps but it would be nice when I test other peoples keys to have them presented ready for cracking and checked for validity.

The forums are rapidly turning into a place for people to simply post cracking requests and not hash discussion etc. There are many posters contributing nothing to the forum but claiming to “need” “urgent” “very important” hashes to be cracked.

Could you please consider making a simple webform for these people to fill out ? It would prevent filling the forum with junk and you having to monitor many user accounts that these people neither need or want. This will also save them time signing up to the forum which they have little interest in anyway.

Regular hash crackers here can simply gather the hashes from the form (or maybe volunteers have them e-mailed to them) and post them back on a “cracked” form.

Thanks and well done with the site in general Blandy, I check it most days now !

Please read the forum rules. | Please read the paid section rules.

BTC: 1MmWESN5bKZ1YSuHrm5uNwnQYxWyQnEQ6E

symbol

Team:
Sun, 01 Jan 2012 @ 14:31:36

Hi

Can we have a unique file with all uncracked hashes from the forum ? ( it's very boring to check every post )

In memoriam of Simone Signoret. JTR user.

hasheponge

Team:
Sun, 01 Jan 2012 @ 14:41:37

symbol said:

Hi

Can we have a unique file with all uncracked hashes from the forum ? ( it's very boring to check every post )

http://www.md5decrypter.co.uk/downloads.aspx

Specs -
Nvidia 660 Ti - 470 GTX - Radeon 6950

zyx4cba

Team:
Sun, 01 Jan 2012 @ 17:49:15

hasheponge said:

symbol said:

Hi

http://www.md5decrypter.co.uk/downloads.aspx

I'm not quite sure passwords.zip and output.rar are updated anymore, and tmto.org cracked is a dead link ...

The real question is whether or not Blandy wants this place to inherit freerainbowtable's mechanism to transparently distribute hashes and re-collect recovered hashes from and to volunteers. As for the distribute part, that is clearly automated well. But it currently is a one-way street and that may be intentionally so. Given the fate of FRT and others, it would be all too understandable.
<em>edited by zyx4cba on 01/01/2012</em>

andylee

Team:
Fri, 13 Jan 2012 @ 03:41:13

y i can't my md5 ? what happen?

5 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 197088 messages in 24386 topics.
We have a total of 21658 registered users.
Our newest registered member is estevonkelyn005.