NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - Standard Hashes - 25 Hashes or Less Requests (Std)


845 Results - Page 23 of 29 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Author Message
Avatar
caxi

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 20 Aug 2014
Posts: 180
Team:
Reputation: 1 Reputation
Online
Wed, 09 Oct 2019 @ 02:38:51

MD5

1ad5931a31a75b3224a4a51cb93e5b22
d41f47f2f7669e62b96fd232f7c5aeb7


Avatar
Bino

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 01 Jun 2019
Posts: 21
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 09 Oct 2019 @ 03:41:12

md5($salt.sha1($salt.$pass))

bf3704dd4927683323e7bad2f856463c:60c615c9dbe0886d
bfde0a98e0ff86fc68cf859ee834b8d1:93f9bea39f1a9d36
fb67ab2c16ed5fb43f6196ad18d185c0:5c78b4c9003cb7e1
d8722d965b90956271dc0ecf4f84f223:907b8ef4220e2c86
7f6cd810812d44aaafe561e68b269820:a8711c47b53b9e7e


Avatar
Plum

Status: Cracker
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2018
Posts: 176
Team:
Reputation: 297 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 09 Oct 2019 @ 04:02:42

Bino said:

md5($salt.sha1($salt.$pass))

bf3704dd4927683323e7bad2f856463c:60c615c9dbe0886d
bfde0a98e0ff86fc68cf859ee834b8d1:93f9bea39f1a9d36
fb67ab2c16ed5fb43f6196ad18d185c0:5c78b4c9003cb7e1
d8722d965b90956271dc0ecf4f84f223:907b8ef4220e2c86
7f6cd810812d44aaafe561e68b269820:a8711c47b53b9e7e


bfde0a98e0ff86fc68cf859ee834b8d1:93f9bea39f1a9d36:li01nux02


Team p0wersurge
BTC: 1CRACKEDyLBDUi8m8ofitrdc2mvVPGBXa5

Avatar
Darker

Status: Member
Joined: Thu, 20 Oct 2016
Posts: 213
Team:
Reputation: 17 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 09 Oct 2019 @ 10:58:51

77d6a919f1fa80f82ea8dee3c9a50d49
37a776848bb674eb17f0b2140c1dee9a
c12214800466e77a4d0603d15018f703

3 Hard MD5


Avatar
kogux77

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 29 Jul 2019
Posts: 8
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 09 Oct 2019 @ 14:39:58

md5 email +rep!

08c66f903f7669f523b3ccfdc6f61947


Avatar
mirrors

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 18 Jul 2019
Posts: 104
Team:
Reputation: 60 Reputation
Online
Wed, 09 Oct 2019 @ 14:52:18

81519a9a8dbed8664ec61d4173986460a04f9ab316cea58e562db9dbdb8bc18d9bd288638bf43c58393e8290669bef689f13c83bc97b579fca11d56094950dc4


Avatar
mem

Status: Member
Joined: Sat, 27 May 2017
Posts: 580
Team:
Reputation: 53 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 09 Oct 2019 @ 14:53:49

8ca7af3e0003d3cdc3d665e0759b68779097f2a2:20101116142846

sha1$50762$765f63dcc7ad23bd3db57b5cccbdfe862b7dd0a5

a96cff76ec5705517ab3507215303a9d:OO(t)kT17~Kj\"vapnw75WcFcADr\\S\"


Avatar
Snakecharmer

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 11 Dec 2017
Posts: 91
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 09 Oct 2019 @ 16:27:10

Good morning all! These are my left over SHA1s from 8 Tracks (HASH:SALT). The salts are prepended and appended with -- as HC yeilds no results otherwise. Any help on these would be appreciated.
Thanks
+MAX REP!

67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--
ad1c9aa13b890e003a154419415f2006ae3bc025:--79cc9b14c13e4c021f34270f31177cd9962c6d05--
c2e06431d2d9169f4783ed9fdbd5520c4358b128:--aba8089a7f612da8de18dba4ef07d1c742c6af8f--
b069e267c679b3c4606768d2bd3775f1ee7f7e27:--cfd136e172793fd7647fc513800461aac7db1700--
4e362d5e110cc4c59e7e04e9e674736b39400d43:--139d26457dbcf3711bf5e1b74187ba68319b7de9--
6e60327ef0a417c2df06f82247a59e994e4eec80:--c52258880743811316a37e7d75d0e7ebe150024a--
b3cacd6610cecf377f7635791ef7187a7d086e24:--3d0ed5817ef23827b3e9c64402d358c2eed73813--
2a18b4f648c66aac874226e9af6178f8b3f5ebfa:--617daa5e6fa4f9e9e75009cf7a84edc5fa711de6--
da8ff7dba49ed5f98d68c4adfc59c034bcbbbac7:--759d31793eab329b99be6681c4f21bc87d9d22f0--
2c770d45a2dd81291d81f496c744226959da9ad2:--76610cdb4c76912fd4bf4310c9418d7e5c4069af--
d31d7bcd7f506a9a9480869e3907278b46da0c19:--f76a39c166f425432a75744394bc894eb8810e1b--
c9ee9b86811db6ddfb563241f42a6c63a5b1eeaf:--4f3d58198e18f1861ca1ed7d5a76b8240e715b0b--
d4f05aaf3ee866a179da2440dcf43068d5f9f9c7:--292cfc9d24b4b64bbfddc57dc89f9ce683976880--
a0cefd6f3a4ff16d6b05095dde00d82b23445264:--dcc60c4da994041f486b294bef07ad8068d4a109--
eefd2744b50b6f3be0306411cfa61b5503ccd648:--6be46503b4ab2cb2ab56981b7d1dd7d7d20c7ac8--
a250c30b91dedb30686893295915c9fbc1619e84:--ee4ce3e1510d36d490331d536a4fda1e8ca27a34--
547f3419ac33cbfb3d977a8c723a8850c10493ab:--8a49471edb21c72eeb1f93753fd183e4452be3eb--
c0c27dea6d595b058e54288dde2c5bbabac7010c:--4685c19e31e435aa88bf20d8f214ab1e325f5636--
93ac18bb8107994bf9d9bb820b4b9dffe2c64e28:--5eaac2cdee8a01c6ecbdb79b366c45e9f5e1a121--
da66888e84db99b675eae224a164230b2df32030:--a88b138eccd70f584861cc87a3eb284dba039bbc--
47e768c7e5be4fba268a070c05b770f77e65a360:--12441b7c14103be24e9f32f06b73e4c15ab6662b--
71aa0460e6c0b43b4fd01d6842f38d849dc6d61d:--7d10dc6e903d6fcd4f85b5a5c4036769e4014a0f--
b383911dc8acbdc36fc068c371951df0c0bcd41a:--ca3dbff9ac450be201a277b08a4daf655ce1c1e7--
9c4074936f72a141f1c2beb6159caf38f54686f2:--86f975bd3603c6be5943e120340f90dc612bc024--
67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--



Avatar
FineCut

Status: Elite
Joined: Wed, 07 Sep 2016
Posts: 3557
Team:
Reputation: 5190 Reputation
Online
Wed, 09 Oct 2019 @ 17:32:22

Snakecharmer said:

Good morning all! These are my left over SHA1s from 8 Tracks (HASH:SALT). The salts are prepended and appended with -- as HC yeilds no results otherwise. Any help on these would be appreciated.
Thanks
+MAX REP!

67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--
ad1c9aa13b890e003a154419415f2006ae3bc025:--79cc9b14c13e4c021f34270f31177cd9962c6d05--
c2e06431d2d9169f4783ed9fdbd5520c4358b128:--aba8089a7f612da8de18dba4ef07d1c742c6af8f--
b069e267c679b3c4606768d2bd3775f1ee7f7e27:--cfd136e172793fd7647fc513800461aac7db1700--
4e362d5e110cc4c59e7e04e9e674736b39400d43:--139d26457dbcf3711bf5e1b74187ba68319b7de9--
6e60327ef0a417c2df06f82247a59e994e4eec80:--c52258880743811316a37e7d75d0e7ebe150024a--
b3cacd6610cecf377f7635791ef7187a7d086e24:--3d0ed5817ef23827b3e9c64402d358c2eed73813--
2a18b4f648c66aac874226e9af6178f8b3f5ebfa:--617daa5e6fa4f9e9e75009cf7a84edc5fa711de6--
da8ff7dba49ed5f98d68c4adfc59c034bcbbbac7:--759d31793eab329b99be6681c4f21bc87d9d22f0--
2c770d45a2dd81291d81f496c744226959da9ad2:--76610cdb4c76912fd4bf4310c9418d7e5c4069af--
d31d7bcd7f506a9a9480869e3907278b46da0c19:--f76a39c166f425432a75744394bc894eb8810e1b--
c9ee9b86811db6ddfb563241f42a6c63a5b1eeaf:--4f3d58198e18f1861ca1ed7d5a76b8240e715b0b--
d4f05aaf3ee866a179da2440dcf43068d5f9f9c7:--292cfc9d24b4b64bbfddc57dc89f9ce683976880--
a0cefd6f3a4ff16d6b05095dde00d82b23445264:--dcc60c4da994041f486b294bef07ad8068d4a109--
eefd2744b50b6f3be0306411cfa61b5503ccd648:--6be46503b4ab2cb2ab56981b7d1dd7d7d20c7ac8--
a250c30b91dedb30686893295915c9fbc1619e84:--ee4ce3e1510d36d490331d536a4fda1e8ca27a34--
547f3419ac33cbfb3d977a8c723a8850c10493ab:--8a49471edb21c72eeb1f93753fd183e4452be3eb--
c0c27dea6d595b058e54288dde2c5bbabac7010c:--4685c19e31e435aa88bf20d8f214ab1e325f5636--
93ac18bb8107994bf9d9bb820b4b9dffe2c64e28:--5eaac2cdee8a01c6ecbdb79b366c45e9f5e1a121--
da66888e84db99b675eae224a164230b2df32030:--a88b138eccd70f584861cc87a3eb284dba039bbc--
47e768c7e5be4fba268a070c05b770f77e65a360:--12441b7c14103be24e9f32f06b73e4c15ab6662b--
71aa0460e6c0b43b4fd01d6842f38d849dc6d61d:--7d10dc6e903d6fcd4f85b5a5c4036769e4014a0f--
b383911dc8acbdc36fc068c371951df0c0bcd41a:--ca3dbff9ac450be201a277b08a4daf655ce1c1e7--
9c4074936f72a141f1c2beb6159caf38f54686f2:--86f975bd3603c6be5943e120340f90dc612bc024--
67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--



67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--:shanny111


btc
1Mipxgmcn7cPiCsGkDzz5TkDTdQHBa8yLe

Avatar
johnsnow

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 05 Jun 2019
Posts: 130
Team:
Reputation: 80 Reputation
Online
Wed, 09 Oct 2019 @ 17:38:04

FineCut said:

Snakecharmer said:

Good morning all! These are my left over SHA1s from 8 Tracks (HASH:SALT). The salts are prepended and appended with -- as HC yeilds no results otherwise. Any help on these would be appreciated.
Thanks
+MAX REP!

67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--
ad1c9aa13b890e003a154419415f2006ae3bc025:--79cc9b14c13e4c021f34270f31177cd9962c6d05--
c2e06431d2d9169f4783ed9fdbd5520c4358b128:--aba8089a7f612da8de18dba4ef07d1c742c6af8f--
b069e267c679b3c4606768d2bd3775f1ee7f7e27:--cfd136e172793fd7647fc513800461aac7db1700--
4e362d5e110cc4c59e7e04e9e674736b39400d43:--139d26457dbcf3711bf5e1b74187ba68319b7de9--
6e60327ef0a417c2df06f82247a59e994e4eec80:--c52258880743811316a37e7d75d0e7ebe150024a--
b3cacd6610cecf377f7635791ef7187a7d086e24:--3d0ed5817ef23827b3e9c64402d358c2eed73813--
2a18b4f648c66aac874226e9af6178f8b3f5ebfa:--617daa5e6fa4f9e9e75009cf7a84edc5fa711de6--
da8ff7dba49ed5f98d68c4adfc59c034bcbbbac7:--759d31793eab329b99be6681c4f21bc87d9d22f0--
2c770d45a2dd81291d81f496c744226959da9ad2:--76610cdb4c76912fd4bf4310c9418d7e5c4069af--
d31d7bcd7f506a9a9480869e3907278b46da0c19:--f76a39c166f425432a75744394bc894eb8810e1b--
c9ee9b86811db6ddfb563241f42a6c63a5b1eeaf:--4f3d58198e18f1861ca1ed7d5a76b8240e715b0b--
d4f05aaf3ee866a179da2440dcf43068d5f9f9c7:--292cfc9d24b4b64bbfddc57dc89f9ce683976880--
a0cefd6f3a4ff16d6b05095dde00d82b23445264:--dcc60c4da994041f486b294bef07ad8068d4a109--
eefd2744b50b6f3be0306411cfa61b5503ccd648:--6be46503b4ab2cb2ab56981b7d1dd7d7d20c7ac8--
a250c30b91dedb30686893295915c9fbc1619e84:--ee4ce3e1510d36d490331d536a4fda1e8ca27a34--
547f3419ac33cbfb3d977a8c723a8850c10493ab:--8a49471edb21c72eeb1f93753fd183e4452be3eb--
c0c27dea6d595b058e54288dde2c5bbabac7010c:--4685c19e31e435aa88bf20d8f214ab1e325f5636--
93ac18bb8107994bf9d9bb820b4b9dffe2c64e28:--5eaac2cdee8a01c6ecbdb79b366c45e9f5e1a121--
da66888e84db99b675eae224a164230b2df32030:--a88b138eccd70f584861cc87a3eb284dba039bbc--
47e768c7e5be4fba268a070c05b770f77e65a360:--12441b7c14103be24e9f32f06b73e4c15ab6662b--
71aa0460e6c0b43b4fd01d6842f38d849dc6d61d:--7d10dc6e903d6fcd4f85b5a5c4036769e4014a0f--
b383911dc8acbdc36fc068c371951df0c0bcd41a:--ca3dbff9ac450be201a277b08a4daf655ce1c1e7--
9c4074936f72a141f1c2beb6159caf38f54686f2:--86f975bd3603c6be5943e120340f90dc612bc024--
67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--



67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--:shanny111


6e60327ef0a417c2df06f82247a59e994e4eec80:--c52258880743811316a37e7d75d0e7ebe150024a--:pha92Wre--
da8ff7dba49ed5f98d68c4adfc59c034bcbbbac7:--759d31793eab329b99be6681c4f21bc87d9d22f0--:l4c0k1gd--
ad1c9aa13b890e003a154419415f2006ae3bc025:--79cc9b14c13e4c021f34270f31177cd9962c6d05--:l4gem5c9--


left:
2a18b4f648c66aac874226e9af6178f8b3f5ebfa:--617daa5e6fa4f9e9e75009cf7a84edc5fa711de6--
47e768c7e5be4fba268a070c05b770f77e65a360:--12441b7c14103be24e9f32f06b73e4c15ab6662b--
4e362d5e110cc4c59e7e04e9e674736b39400d43:--139d26457dbcf3711bf5e1b74187ba68319b7de9--
c0c27dea6d595b058e54288dde2c5bbabac7010c:--4685c19e31e435aa88bf20d8f214ab1e325f5636--
2c770d45a2dd81291d81f496c744226959da9ad2:--76610cdb4c76912fd4bf4310c9418d7e5c4069af--
9c4074936f72a141f1c2beb6159caf38f54686f2:--86f975bd3603c6be5943e120340f90dc612bc024--
d31d7bcd7f506a9a9480869e3907278b46da0c19:--f76a39c166f425432a75744394bc894eb8810e1b--
da66888e84db99b675eae224a164230b2df32030:--a88b138eccd70f584861cc87a3eb284dba039bbc--
d4f05aaf3ee866a179da2440dcf43068d5f9f9c7:--292cfc9d24b4b64bbfddc57dc89f9ce683976880--
547f3419ac33cbfb3d977a8c723a8850c10493ab:--8a49471edb21c72eeb1f93753fd183e4452be3eb--
b383911dc8acbdc36fc068c371951df0c0bcd41a:--ca3dbff9ac450be201a277b08a4daf655ce1c1e7--
eefd2744b50b6f3be0306411cfa61b5503ccd648:--6be46503b4ab2cb2ab56981b7d1dd7d7d20c7ac8--
c2e06431d2d9169f4783ed9fdbd5520c4358b128:--aba8089a7f612da8de18dba4ef07d1c742c6af8f--
a0cefd6f3a4ff16d6b05095dde00d82b23445264:--dcc60c4da994041f486b294bef07ad8068d4a109--
b3cacd6610cecf377f7635791ef7187a7d086e24:--3d0ed5817ef23827b3e9c64402d358c2eed73813--
71aa0460e6c0b43b4fd01d6842f38d849dc6d61d:--7d10dc6e903d6fcd4f85b5a5c4036769e4014a0f--
93ac18bb8107994bf9d9bb820b4b9dffe2c64e28:--5eaac2cdee8a01c6ecbdb79b366c45e9f5e1a121--
a250c30b91dedb30686893295915c9fbc1619e84:--ee4ce3e1510d36d490331d536a4fda1e8ca27a34--
c9ee9b86811db6ddfb563241f42a6c63a5b1eeaf:--4f3d58198e18f1861ca1ed7d5a76b8240e715b0b--
b069e267c679b3c4606768d2bd3775f1ee7f7e27:--cfd136e172793fd7647fc513800461aac7db1700--


Feel free to tip if I helped. Don't forget to +rep
BTC:1BYKFGXh5bsDiUpky6fn6EqLXrdE1USJzT
ETH:0x59c769d584df42b5c71caa458583ee37af63a184

Avatar
mirrors

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 18 Jul 2019
Posts: 104
Team:
Reputation: 60 Reputation
Online
Wed, 09 Oct 2019 @ 20:40:09

Hash: 1970e9d11e0a525d6d60e910840d1ffc1bcfc773

Salt: Vnk4L4FwSznfDfBiC2K


Avatar
mirrors

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 18 Jul 2019
Posts: 104
Team:
Reputation: 60 Reputation
Online
Wed, 09 Oct 2019 @ 21:01:50

Hash: 2a7ea9fa1b7926ea34004b1229926f5215e7228a

Salt: 6fc69f88060a76466968ac44275c11c673492b89


Avatar
Plum

Status: Cracker
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2018
Posts: 176
Team:
Reputation: 297 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 09 Oct 2019 @ 21:30:02

Snakecharmer said:

Good morning all! These are my left over SHA1s from 8 Tracks (HASH:SALT). The salts are prepended and appended with -- as HC yeilds no results otherwise. Any help on these would be appreciated.
Thanks
+MAX REP!

67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--
ad1c9aa13b890e003a154419415f2006ae3bc025:--79cc9b14c13e4c021f34270f31177cd9962c6d05--
..
47e768c7e5be4fba268a070c05b770f77e65a360:--12441b7c14103be24e9f32f06b73e4c15ab6662b--
71aa0460e6c0b43b4fd01d6842f38d849dc6d61d:--7d10dc6e903d6fcd4f85b5a5c4036769e4014a0f--
b383911dc8acbdc36fc068c371951df0c0bcd41a:--ca3dbff9ac450be201a277b08a4daf655ce1c1e7--
9c4074936f72a141f1c2beb6159caf38f54686f2:--86f975bd3603c6be5943e120340f90dc612bc024--
67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--


a250c30b91dedb30686893295915c9fbc1619e84:ee4ce3e1510d36d490331d536a4fda1e8ca27a34:miqmaq


Team p0wersurge
BTC: 1CRACKEDyLBDUi8m8ofitrdc2mvVPGBXa5

Avatar
UncleJay

Status: Cracker
Joined: Mon, 04 Mar 2019
Posts: 1020
Team:
Reputation: 2533 Reputation
Online
Wed, 09 Oct 2019 @ 22:13:51

@Snakecharmer
da66888e84db99b675eae224a164230b2df32030:--a88b138eccd70f584861cc87a3eb284dba039bbc--:l4g3c6--

left
2a18b4f648c66aac874226e9af6178f8b3f5ebfa:--617daa5e6fa4f9e9e75009cf7a84edc5fa711de6--
47e768c7e5be4fba268a070c05b770f77e65a360:--12441b7c14103be24e9f32f06b73e4c15ab6662b--
4e362d5e110cc4c59e7e04e9e674736b39400d43:--139d26457dbcf3711bf5e1b74187ba68319b7de9--
c0c27dea6d595b058e54288dde2c5bbabac7010c:--4685c19e31e435aa88bf20d8f214ab1e325f5636--
2c770d45a2dd81291d81f496c744226959da9ad2:--76610cdb4c76912fd4bf4310c9418d7e5c4069af--
9c4074936f72a141f1c2beb6159caf38f54686f2:--86f975bd3603c6be5943e120340f90dc612bc024--
d31d7bcd7f506a9a9480869e3907278b46da0c19:--f76a39c166f425432a75744394bc894eb8810e1b--
d4f05aaf3ee866a179da2440dcf43068d5f9f9c7:--292cfc9d24b4b64bbfddc57dc89f9ce683976880--
547f3419ac33cbfb3d977a8c723a8850c10493ab:--8a49471edb21c72eeb1f93753fd183e4452be3eb--
b383911dc8acbdc36fc068c371951df0c0bcd41a:--ca3dbff9ac450be201a277b08a4daf655ce1c1e7--
eefd2744b50b6f3be0306411cfa61b5503ccd648:--6be46503b4ab2cb2ab56981b7d1dd7d7d20c7ac8--
c2e06431d2d9169f4783ed9fdbd5520c4358b128:--aba8089a7f612da8de18dba4ef07d1c742c6af8f--
a0cefd6f3a4ff16d6b05095dde00d82b23445264:--dcc60c4da994041f486b294bef07ad8068d4a109--
b3cacd6610cecf377f7635791ef7187a7d086e24:--3d0ed5817ef23827b3e9c64402d358c2eed73813--
71aa0460e6c0b43b4fd01d6842f38d849dc6d61d:--7d10dc6e903d6fcd4f85b5a5c4036769e4014a0f--
93ac18bb8107994bf9d9bb820b4b9dffe2c64e28:--5eaac2cdee8a01c6ecbdb79b366c45e9f5e1a121--
c9ee9b86811db6ddfb563241f42a6c63a5b1eeaf:--4f3d58198e18f1861ca1ed7d5a76b8240e715b0b--
b069e267c679b3c4606768d2bd3775f1ee7f7e27:--cfd136e172793fd7647fc513800461aac7db1700--


Please + rep If I helped out.

BTC: 18rnmqMKkJUowRoYYJGym8oBbhnXDn8fAn
ETH: 0xd2BEa7712F9038D72b3DE346ff93139cBa168D04

Avatar
Snakecharmer

Status: n/a
Joined: Mon, 11 Dec 2017
Posts: 91
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 09 Oct 2019 @ 22:33:44

johnsnow said:

FineCut said:

Snakecharmer said:

Good morning all! These are my left over SHA1s from 8 Tracks (HASH:SALT). The salts are prepended and appended with -- as HC yeilds no results otherwise. Any help on these would be appreciated.
Thanks
+MAX REP!

67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--
ad1c9aa13b890e003a154419415f2006ae3bc025:--79cc9b14c13e4c021f34270f31177cd9962c6d05--
c2e06431d2d9169f4783ed9fdbd5520c4358b128:--aba8089a7f612da8de18dba4ef07d1c742c6af8f--
b069e267c679b3c4606768d2bd3775f1ee7f7e27:--cfd136e172793fd7647fc513800461aac7db1700--
4e362d5e110cc4c59e7e04e9e674736b39400d43:--139d26457dbcf3711bf5e1b74187ba68319b7de9--
6e60327ef0a417c2df06f82247a59e994e4eec80:--c52258880743811316a37e7d75d0e7ebe150024a--
b3cacd6610cecf377f7635791ef7187a7d086e24:--3d0ed5817ef23827b3e9c64402d358c2eed73813--
2a18b4f648c66aac874226e9af6178f8b3f5ebfa:--617daa5e6fa4f9e9e75009cf7a84edc5fa711de6--
da8ff7dba49ed5f98d68c4adfc59c034bcbbbac7:--759d31793eab329b99be6681c4f21bc87d9d22f0--
2c770d45a2dd81291d81f496c744226959da9ad2:--76610cdb4c76912fd4bf4310c9418d7e5c4069af--
d31d7bcd7f506a9a9480869e3907278b46da0c19:--f76a39c166f425432a75744394bc894eb8810e1b--
c9ee9b86811db6ddfb563241f42a6c63a5b1eeaf:--4f3d58198e18f1861ca1ed7d5a76b8240e715b0b--
d4f05aaf3ee866a179da2440dcf43068d5f9f9c7:--292cfc9d24b4b64bbfddc57dc89f9ce683976880--
a0cefd6f3a4ff16d6b05095dde00d82b23445264:--dcc60c4da994041f486b294bef07ad8068d4a109--
eefd2744b50b6f3be0306411cfa61b5503ccd648:--6be46503b4ab2cb2ab56981b7d1dd7d7d20c7ac8--
a250c30b91dedb30686893295915c9fbc1619e84:--ee4ce3e1510d36d490331d536a4fda1e8ca27a34--
547f3419ac33cbfb3d977a8c723a8850c10493ab:--8a49471edb21c72eeb1f93753fd183e4452be3eb--
c0c27dea6d595b058e54288dde2c5bbabac7010c:--4685c19e31e435aa88bf20d8f214ab1e325f5636--
93ac18bb8107994bf9d9bb820b4b9dffe2c64e28:--5eaac2cdee8a01c6ecbdb79b366c45e9f5e1a121--
da66888e84db99b675eae224a164230b2df32030:--a88b138eccd70f584861cc87a3eb284dba039bbc--
47e768c7e5be4fba268a070c05b770f77e65a360:--12441b7c14103be24e9f32f06b73e4c15ab6662b--
71aa0460e6c0b43b4fd01d6842f38d849dc6d61d:--7d10dc6e903d6fcd4f85b5a5c4036769e4014a0f--
b383911dc8acbdc36fc068c371951df0c0bcd41a:--ca3dbff9ac450be201a277b08a4daf655ce1c1e7--
9c4074936f72a141f1c2beb6159caf38f54686f2:--86f975bd3603c6be5943e120340f90dc612bc024--
67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--



67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--:shanny111


6e60327ef0a417c2df06f82247a59e994e4eec80:--c52258880743811316a37e7d75d0e7ebe150024a--:pha92Wre--
da8ff7dba49ed5f98d68c4adfc59c034bcbbbac7:--759d31793eab329b99be6681c4f21bc87d9d22f0--:l4c0k1gd--
ad1c9aa13b890e003a154419415f2006ae3bc025:--79cc9b14c13e4c021f34270f31177cd9962c6d05--:l4gem5c9--


left:
2a18b4f648c66aac874226e9af6178f8b3f5ebfa:--617daa5e6fa4f9e9e75009cf7a84edc5fa711de6--
47e768c7e5be4fba268a070c05b770f77e65a360:--12441b7c14103be24e9f32f06b73e4c15ab6662b--
4e362d5e110cc4c59e7e04e9e674736b39400d43:--139d26457dbcf3711bf5e1b74187ba68319b7de9--
c0c27dea6d595b058e54288dde2c5bbabac7010c:--4685c19e31e435aa88bf20d8f214ab1e325f5636--
2c770d45a2dd81291d81f496c744226959da9ad2:--76610cdb4c76912fd4bf4310c9418d7e5c4069af--
9c4074936f72a141f1c2beb6159caf38f54686f2:--86f975bd3603c6be5943e120340f90dc612bc024--
d31d7bcd7f506a9a9480869e3907278b46da0c19:--f76a39c166f425432a75744394bc894eb8810e1b--
da66888e84db99b675eae224a164230b2df32030:--a88b138eccd70f584861cc87a3eb284dba039bbc--
d4f05aaf3ee866a179da2440dcf43068d5f9f9c7:--292cfc9d24b4b64bbfddc57dc89f9ce683976880--
547f3419ac33cbfb3d977a8c723a8850c10493ab:--8a49471edb21c72eeb1f93753fd183e4452be3eb--
b383911dc8acbdc36fc068c371951df0c0bcd41a:--ca3dbff9ac450be201a277b08a4daf655ce1c1e7--
eefd2744b50b6f3be0306411cfa61b5503ccd648:--6be46503b4ab2cb2ab56981b7d1dd7d7d20c7ac8--
c2e06431d2d9169f4783ed9fdbd5520c4358b128:--aba8089a7f612da8de18dba4ef07d1c742c6af8f--
a0cefd6f3a4ff16d6b05095dde00d82b23445264:--dcc60c4da994041f486b294bef07ad8068d4a109--
b3cacd6610cecf377f7635791ef7187a7d086e24:--3d0ed5817ef23827b3e9c64402d358c2eed73813--
71aa0460e6c0b43b4fd01d6842f38d849dc6d61d:--7d10dc6e903d6fcd4f85b5a5c4036769e4014a0f--
93ac18bb8107994bf9d9bb820b4b9dffe2c64e28:--5eaac2cdee8a01c6ecbdb79b366c45e9f5e1a121--
a250c30b91dedb30686893295915c9fbc1619e84:--ee4ce3e1510d36d490331d536a4fda1e8ca27a34--
c9ee9b86811db6ddfb563241f42a6c63a5b1eeaf:--4f3d58198e18f1861ca1ed7d5a76b8240e715b0b--
b069e267c679b3c4606768d2bd3775f1ee7f7e27:--cfd136e172793fd7647fc513800461aac7db1700--

Did you use a dictionary attack? Combo? Bruteforce?


Avatar
caxi

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 20 Aug 2014
Posts: 180
Team:
Reputation: 1 Reputation
Online
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 @ 00:02:21

MD5

1ad5931a31a75b3224a4a51cb93e5b22
d41f47f2f7669e62b96fd232f7c5aeb7


Avatar
nine_443

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 10 Oct 2019
Posts: 1
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 @ 08:42:21

SHA-1
9277309471e6bcc8c0acfaedcb2a5f802be19217
4039515b7838f6c0c0c924f3d6c528d8dd4c07bd
those from tumblar breached 'if this will help'

Thanks in advance


Avatar
Batuna

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 09 Oct 2019
Posts: 26
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 @ 11:12:24

1671BB79759E8D529C53DDC7BD699DD6B1A936F3

+3


Avatar
ghost8888

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 06 Dec 2017
Posts: 18
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 @ 14:39:06

UncleJay said:

ghost8888 said:

Good day cracker friends!

Linkedin.com
password 368fb1f3bbc451e89662b552777319b575444474
Password Encryption SHA1

R2Games.com
salt WZHVEs
Password Encryption vBulletin
password 983b143195b679346e6a6fbdee0be46f

Linkedin.com
password 3241c8d9f298346fe0df4e7438b0d2acbbf0ad3c
Password Encryption SHA1

MySpace.com
password 998FECCED6E6CBBA7D9AB1B5F80F533357B605AC
Password Encryption SHA1

Any help with these?
Thanks!!


983b143195b679346e6a6fbdee0be46f:WZHVEs:fedpato
368fb1f3bbc451e89662b552777319b575444474:fedpato
998fecced6e6cbba7d9ab1b5f80f533357b605ac:sanpablo50

Thanks mate!
Repped!


Avatar
shellroot

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 04 Mar 2015
Posts: 70
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 @ 16:31:42

358ff85bc346fd42d8aab6c42258f2b6
e459d3282ec94ea97c5e4e59599187f5
225a5cce49f813a46bcd2bc26d773695
2ac81ce4a1da7a772d1d3d0d52402739
6a803640af3baa71be152ea1de01027b


Avatar
Alexm

Status: Member
Joined: Sun, 21 Jan 2018
Posts: 406
Team:
Reputation: 1572 Reputation
Online
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 @ 16:41:24

shellroot said:

358ff85bc346fd42d8aab6c42258f2b6
e459d3282ec94ea97c5e4e59599187f5
225a5cce49f813a46bcd2bc26d773695
2ac81ce4a1da7a772d1d3d0d52402739
6a803640af3baa71be152ea1de01027b

e459d3282ec94ea97c5e4e59599187f5:j741852a
6a803640af3baa71be152ea1de01027b:1085275607


Avatar
mirrors

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 18 Jul 2019
Posts: 104
Team:
Reputation: 60 Reputation
Online
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 @ 16:53:37

Hash: bb93ec734f4771d855b91a68bfb7aaed

Salt: VjQ9mBpDZNU5eufXEeBSIpu1OxB7WM4f


Avatar
johnsnow

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 05 Jun 2019
Posts: 130
Team:
Reputation: 80 Reputation
Online
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 @ 16:53:44

Snakecharmer said:

johnsnow said:

FineCut said:

Snakecharmer said:

Good morning all! These are my left over SHA1s from 8 Tracks (HASH:SALT). The salts are prepended and appended with -- as HC yeilds no results otherwise. Any help on these would be appreciated.
Thanks
+MAX REP!

67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--
ad1c9aa13b890e003a154419415f2006ae3bc025:--79cc9b14c13e4c021f34270f31177cd9962c6d05--
c2e06431d2d9169f4783ed9fdbd5520c4358b128:--aba8089a7f612da8de18dba4ef07d1c742c6af8f--
b069e267c679b3c4606768d2bd3775f1ee7f7e27:--cfd136e172793fd7647fc513800461aac7db1700--
4e362d5e110cc4c59e7e04e9e674736b39400d43:--139d26457dbcf3711bf5e1b74187ba68319b7de9--
6e60327ef0a417c2df06f82247a59e994e4eec80:--c52258880743811316a37e7d75d0e7ebe150024a--
b3cacd6610cecf377f7635791ef7187a7d086e24:--3d0ed5817ef23827b3e9c64402d358c2eed73813--
2a18b4f648c66aac874226e9af6178f8b3f5ebfa:--617daa5e6fa4f9e9e75009cf7a84edc5fa711de6--
da8ff7dba49ed5f98d68c4adfc59c034bcbbbac7:--759d31793eab329b99be6681c4f21bc87d9d22f0--
2c770d45a2dd81291d81f496c744226959da9ad2:--76610cdb4c76912fd4bf4310c9418d7e5c4069af--
d31d7bcd7f506a9a9480869e3907278b46da0c19:--f76a39c166f425432a75744394bc894eb8810e1b--
c9ee9b86811db6ddfb563241f42a6c63a5b1eeaf:--4f3d58198e18f1861ca1ed7d5a76b8240e715b0b--
d4f05aaf3ee866a179da2440dcf43068d5f9f9c7:--292cfc9d24b4b64bbfddc57dc89f9ce683976880--
a0cefd6f3a4ff16d6b05095dde00d82b23445264:--dcc60c4da994041f486b294bef07ad8068d4a109--
eefd2744b50b6f3be0306411cfa61b5503ccd648:--6be46503b4ab2cb2ab56981b7d1dd7d7d20c7ac8--
a250c30b91dedb30686893295915c9fbc1619e84:--ee4ce3e1510d36d490331d536a4fda1e8ca27a34--
547f3419ac33cbfb3d977a8c723a8850c10493ab:--8a49471edb21c72eeb1f93753fd183e4452be3eb--
c0c27dea6d595b058e54288dde2c5bbabac7010c:--4685c19e31e435aa88bf20d8f214ab1e325f5636--
93ac18bb8107994bf9d9bb820b4b9dffe2c64e28:--5eaac2cdee8a01c6ecbdb79b366c45e9f5e1a121--
da66888e84db99b675eae224a164230b2df32030:--a88b138eccd70f584861cc87a3eb284dba039bbc--
47e768c7e5be4fba268a070c05b770f77e65a360:--12441b7c14103be24e9f32f06b73e4c15ab6662b--
71aa0460e6c0b43b4fd01d6842f38d849dc6d61d:--7d10dc6e903d6fcd4f85b5a5c4036769e4014a0f--
b383911dc8acbdc36fc068c371951df0c0bcd41a:--ca3dbff9ac450be201a277b08a4daf655ce1c1e7--
9c4074936f72a141f1c2beb6159caf38f54686f2:--86f975bd3603c6be5943e120340f90dc612bc024--
67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--



67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--:shanny111


6e60327ef0a417c2df06f82247a59e994e4eec80:--c52258880743811316a37e7d75d0e7ebe150024a--:pha92Wre--
da8ff7dba49ed5f98d68c4adfc59c034bcbbbac7:--759d31793eab329b99be6681c4f21bc87d9d22f0--:l4c0k1gd--
ad1c9aa13b890e003a154419415f2006ae3bc025:--79cc9b14c13e4c021f34270f31177cd9962c6d05--:l4gem5c9--


left:
2a18b4f648c66aac874226e9af6178f8b3f5ebfa:--617daa5e6fa4f9e9e75009cf7a84edc5fa711de6--
47e768c7e5be4fba268a070c05b770f77e65a360:--12441b7c14103be24e9f32f06b73e4c15ab6662b--
4e362d5e110cc4c59e7e04e9e674736b39400d43:--139d26457dbcf3711bf5e1b74187ba68319b7de9--
c0c27dea6d595b058e54288dde2c5bbabac7010c:--4685c19e31e435aa88bf20d8f214ab1e325f5636--
2c770d45a2dd81291d81f496c744226959da9ad2:--76610cdb4c76912fd4bf4310c9418d7e5c4069af--
9c4074936f72a141f1c2beb6159caf38f54686f2:--86f975bd3603c6be5943e120340f90dc612bc024--
d31d7bcd7f506a9a9480869e3907278b46da0c19:--f76a39c166f425432a75744394bc894eb8810e1b--
da66888e84db99b675eae224a164230b2df32030:--a88b138eccd70f584861cc87a3eb284dba039bbc--
d4f05aaf3ee866a179da2440dcf43068d5f9f9c7:--292cfc9d24b4b64bbfddc57dc89f9ce683976880--
547f3419ac33cbfb3d977a8c723a8850c10493ab:--8a49471edb21c72eeb1f93753fd183e4452be3eb--
b383911dc8acbdc36fc068c371951df0c0bcd41a:--ca3dbff9ac450be201a277b08a4daf655ce1c1e7--
eefd2744b50b6f3be0306411cfa61b5503ccd648:--6be46503b4ab2cb2ab56981b7d1dd7d7d20c7ac8--
c2e06431d2d9169f4783ed9fdbd5520c4358b128:--aba8089a7f612da8de18dba4ef07d1c742c6af8f--
a0cefd6f3a4ff16d6b05095dde00d82b23445264:--dcc60c4da994041f486b294bef07ad8068d4a109--
b3cacd6610cecf377f7635791ef7187a7d086e24:--3d0ed5817ef23827b3e9c64402d358c2eed73813--
71aa0460e6c0b43b4fd01d6842f38d849dc6d61d:--7d10dc6e903d6fcd4f85b5a5c4036769e4014a0f--
93ac18bb8107994bf9d9bb820b4b9dffe2c64e28:--5eaac2cdee8a01c6ecbdb79b366c45e9f5e1a121--
a250c30b91dedb30686893295915c9fbc1619e84:--ee4ce3e1510d36d490331d536a4fda1e8ca27a34--
c9ee9b86811db6ddfb563241f42a6c63a5b1eeaf:--4f3d58198e18f1861ca1ed7d5a76b8240e715b0b--
b069e267c679b3c4606768d2bd3775f1ee7f7e27:--cfd136e172793fd7647fc513800461aac7db1700--

Did you use a dictionary attack? Combo? Bruteforce?


Well, cracking hashes are mostly bruteforce.
I run my wordlists with rule $-$-
Then created new rule with putting $-$- at end of my rules and used that with dictionary.


Feel free to tip if I helped. Don't forget to +rep
BTC:1BYKFGXh5bsDiUpky6fn6EqLXrdE1USJzT
ETH:0x59c769d584df42b5c71caa458583ee37af63a184

Avatar
Crook

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 05 Oct 2019
Posts: 13
Team:
Reputation: 17 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 @ 17:22:02

shellroot said:

358ff85bc346fd42d8aab6c42258f2b6
e459d3282ec94ea97c5e4e59599187f5
225a5cce49f813a46bcd2bc26d773695
2ac81ce4a1da7a772d1d3d0d52402739
6a803640af3baa71be152ea1de01027b

225a5cce49f813a46bcd2bc26d773695:Tayiogar


Avatar
dnimativ

Status: Member
Joined: Wed, 27 Feb 2019
Posts: 190
Team:
Reputation: 50 Reputation
Online
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 @ 17:27:03

Various types of SHA hashes ...

Eyeem hash:

517ded256c605072f9afe40cdb8d48aab8bf731d:23i3ZrT6LyULGDOcZk1AZmjkMPoUmXBG


Animoto hash:

6d1ce95af5b6567780d5d1fe6632b2e1b672f55edb446377da5f8bda2528e9ca:3ca9e69a9777dbf65dd1b5fe5672feded2cbeaaf


Myheritage.com hash:

7430385f4a24d5f82935db95ea2d157a446b9ebd:20170207105636


Thanks in advance, +rep. Also, if someone could at least tell me what hashtype I should be using for each in hashcat, I'd appreciate it. I'm trying them myself, but might be picking the wrong type to run.


Avatar
Crook

Status: n/a
Joined: Sat, 05 Oct 2019
Posts: 13
Team:
Reputation: 17 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 @ 17:31:07

Snakecharmer said:

johnsnow said:

FineCut said:

Snakecharmer said:

Good morning all! These are my left over SHA1s from 8 Tracks (HASH:SALT). The salts are prepended and appended with -- as HC yeilds no results otherwise. Any help on these would be appreciated.
Thanks
+MAX REP!

67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--
ad1c9aa13b890e003a154419415f2006ae3bc025:--79cc9b14c13e4c021f34270f31177cd9962c6d05--
c2e06431d2d9169f4783ed9fdbd5520c4358b128:--aba8089a7f612da8de18dba4ef07d1c742c6af8f--
b069e267c679b3c4606768d2bd3775f1ee7f7e27:--cfd136e172793fd7647fc513800461aac7db1700--
4e362d5e110cc4c59e7e04e9e674736b39400d43:--139d26457dbcf3711bf5e1b74187ba68319b7de9--
6e60327ef0a417c2df06f82247a59e994e4eec80:--c52258880743811316a37e7d75d0e7ebe150024a--
b3cacd6610cecf377f7635791ef7187a7d086e24:--3d0ed5817ef23827b3e9c64402d358c2eed73813--
2a18b4f648c66aac874226e9af6178f8b3f5ebfa:--617daa5e6fa4f9e9e75009cf7a84edc5fa711de6--
da8ff7dba49ed5f98d68c4adfc59c034bcbbbac7:--759d31793eab329b99be6681c4f21bc87d9d22f0--
2c770d45a2dd81291d81f496c744226959da9ad2:--76610cdb4c76912fd4bf4310c9418d7e5c4069af--
d31d7bcd7f506a9a9480869e3907278b46da0c19:--f76a39c166f425432a75744394bc894eb8810e1b--
c9ee9b86811db6ddfb563241f42a6c63a5b1eeaf:--4f3d58198e18f1861ca1ed7d5a76b8240e715b0b--
d4f05aaf3ee866a179da2440dcf43068d5f9f9c7:--292cfc9d24b4b64bbfddc57dc89f9ce683976880--
a0cefd6f3a4ff16d6b05095dde00d82b23445264:--dcc60c4da994041f486b294bef07ad8068d4a109--
eefd2744b50b6f3be0306411cfa61b5503ccd648:--6be46503b4ab2cb2ab56981b7d1dd7d7d20c7ac8--
a250c30b91dedb30686893295915c9fbc1619e84:--ee4ce3e1510d36d490331d536a4fda1e8ca27a34--
547f3419ac33cbfb3d977a8c723a8850c10493ab:--8a49471edb21c72eeb1f93753fd183e4452be3eb--
c0c27dea6d595b058e54288dde2c5bbabac7010c:--4685c19e31e435aa88bf20d8f214ab1e325f5636--
93ac18bb8107994bf9d9bb820b4b9dffe2c64e28:--5eaac2cdee8a01c6ecbdb79b366c45e9f5e1a121--
da66888e84db99b675eae224a164230b2df32030:--a88b138eccd70f584861cc87a3eb284dba039bbc--
47e768c7e5be4fba268a070c05b770f77e65a360:--12441b7c14103be24e9f32f06b73e4c15ab6662b--
71aa0460e6c0b43b4fd01d6842f38d849dc6d61d:--7d10dc6e903d6fcd4f85b5a5c4036769e4014a0f--
b383911dc8acbdc36fc068c371951df0c0bcd41a:--ca3dbff9ac450be201a277b08a4daf655ce1c1e7--
9c4074936f72a141f1c2beb6159caf38f54686f2:--86f975bd3603c6be5943e120340f90dc612bc024--
67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--



67e85759f7a74a584d1035bcad969745a7b0ce71:--bdc5ca850220165ee9b145ae774b2ac0859a01e7--:shanny111


6e60327ef0a417c2df06f82247a59e994e4eec80:--c52258880743811316a37e7d75d0e7ebe150024a--:pha92Wre--
da8ff7dba49ed5f98d68c4adfc59c034bcbbbac7:--759d31793eab329b99be6681c4f21bc87d9d22f0--:l4c0k1gd--
ad1c9aa13b890e003a154419415f2006ae3bc025:--79cc9b14c13e4c021f34270f31177cd9962c6d05--:l4gem5c9--


left:
2a18b4f648c66aac874226e9af6178f8b3f5ebfa:--617daa5e6fa4f9e9e75009cf7a84edc5fa711de6--
47e768c7e5be4fba268a070c05b770f77e65a360:--12441b7c14103be24e9f32f06b73e4c15ab6662b--
4e362d5e110cc4c59e7e04e9e674736b39400d43:--139d26457dbcf3711bf5e1b74187ba68319b7de9--
c0c27dea6d595b058e54288dde2c5bbabac7010c:--4685c19e31e435aa88bf20d8f214ab1e325f5636--
2c770d45a2dd81291d81f496c744226959da9ad2:--76610cdb4c76912fd4bf4310c9418d7e5c4069af--
9c4074936f72a141f1c2beb6159caf38f54686f2:--86f975bd3603c6be5943e120340f90dc612bc024--
d31d7bcd7f506a9a9480869e3907278b46da0c19:--f76a39c166f425432a75744394bc894eb8810e1b--
da66888e84db99b675eae224a164230b2df32030:--a88b138eccd70f584861cc87a3eb284dba039bbc--
d4f05aaf3ee866a179da2440dcf43068d5f9f9c7:--292cfc9d24b4b64bbfddc57dc89f9ce683976880--
547f3419ac33cbfb3d977a8c723a8850c10493ab:--8a49471edb21c72eeb1f93753fd183e4452be3eb--
b383911dc8acbdc36fc068c371951df0c0bcd41a:--ca3dbff9ac450be201a277b08a4daf655ce1c1e7--
eefd2744b50b6f3be0306411cfa61b5503ccd648:--6be46503b4ab2cb2ab56981b7d1dd7d7d20c7ac8--
c2e06431d2d9169f4783ed9fdbd5520c4358b128:--aba8089a7f612da8de18dba4ef07d1c742c6af8f--
a0cefd6f3a4ff16d6b05095dde00d82b23445264:--dcc60c4da994041f486b294bef07ad8068d4a109--
b3cacd6610cecf377f7635791ef7187a7d086e24:--3d0ed5817ef23827b3e9c64402d358c2eed73813--
71aa0460e6c0b43b4fd01d6842f38d849dc6d61d:--7d10dc6e903d6fcd4f85b5a5c4036769e4014a0f--
93ac18bb8107994bf9d9bb820b4b9dffe2c64e28:--5eaac2cdee8a01c6ecbdb79b366c45e9f5e1a121--
a250c30b91dedb30686893295915c9fbc1619e84:--ee4ce3e1510d36d490331d536a4fda1e8ca27a34--
c9ee9b86811db6ddfb563241f42a6c63a5b1eeaf:--4f3d58198e18f1861ca1ed7d5a76b8240e715b0b--
b069e267c679b3c4606768d2bd3775f1ee7f7e27:--cfd136e172793fd7647fc513800461aac7db1700--

Did you use a dictionary attack? Combo? Bruteforce?


+1

a250c30b91dedb30686893295915c9fbc1619e84:--ee4ce3e1510d36d490331d536a4fda1e8ca27a34--:miqmaq--

left

2a18b4f648c66aac874226e9af6178f8b3f5ebfa:--617daa5e6fa4f9e9e75009cf7a84edc5fa711de6--
47e768c7e5be4fba268a070c05b770f77e65a360:--12441b7c14103be24e9f32f06b73e4c15ab6662b--
4e362d5e110cc4c59e7e04e9e674736b39400d43:--139d26457dbcf3711bf5e1b74187ba68319b7de9--
c0c27dea6d595b058e54288dde2c5bbabac7010c:--4685c19e31e435aa88bf20d8f214ab1e325f5636--
2c770d45a2dd81291d81f496c744226959da9ad2:--76610cdb4c76912fd4bf4310c9418d7e5c4069af--
9c4074936f72a141f1c2beb6159caf38f54686f2:--86f975bd3603c6be5943e120340f90dc612bc024--
d31d7bcd7f506a9a9480869e3907278b46da0c19:--f76a39c166f425432a75744394bc894eb8810e1b--
da66888e84db99b675eae224a164230b2df32030:--a88b138eccd70f584861cc87a3eb284dba039bbc--
d4f05aaf3ee866a179da2440dcf43068d5f9f9c7:--292cfc9d24b4b64bbfddc57dc89f9ce683976880--
547f3419ac33cbfb3d977a8c723a8850c10493ab:--8a49471edb21c72eeb1f93753fd183e4452be3eb--
b383911dc8acbdc36fc068c371951df0c0bcd41a:--ca3dbff9ac450be201a277b08a4daf655ce1c1e7--
eefd2744b50b6f3be0306411cfa61b5503ccd648:--6be46503b4ab2cb2ab56981b7d1dd7d7d20c7ac8--
c2e06431d2d9169f4783ed9fdbd5520c4358b128:--aba8089a7f612da8de18dba4ef07d1c742c6af8f--
a0cefd6f3a4ff16d6b05095dde00d82b23445264:--dcc60c4da994041f486b294bef07ad8068d4a109--
b3cacd6610cecf377f7635791ef7187a7d086e24:--3d0ed5817ef23827b3e9c64402d358c2eed73813--
71aa0460e6c0b43b4fd01d6842f38d849dc6d61d:--7d10dc6e903d6fcd4f85b5a5c4036769e4014a0f--
93ac18bb8107994bf9d9bb820b4b9dffe2c64e28:--5eaac2cdee8a01c6ecbdb79b366c45e9f5e1a121--
c9ee9b86811db6ddfb563241f42a6c63a5b1eeaf:--4f3d58198e18f1861ca1ed7d5a76b8240e715b0b--
b069e267c679b3c4606768d2bd3775f1ee7f7e27:--cfd136e172793fd7647fc513800461aac7db1700--


Avatar
test0815

Status: Cracker
Joined: Sat, 17 Feb 2018
Posts: 426
Team:
Reputation: 1653 Reputation
Online
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 @ 18:11:32

dnimativ said:

Various types of SHA hashes ...

Eyeem hash:

517ded256c605072f9afe40cdb8d48aab8bf731d:23i3ZrT6LyULGDOcZk1AZmjkMPoUmXBG


Animoto hash:

6d1ce95af5b6567780d5d1fe6632b2e1b672f55edb446377da5f8bda2528e9ca:3ca9e69a9777dbf65dd1b5fe5672feded2cbeaaf


Myheritage.com hash:

7430385f4a24d5f82935db95ea2d157a446b9ebd:20170207105636


Thanks in advance, +rep. Also, if someone could at least tell me what hashtype I should be using for each in hashcat, I'd appreciate it. I'm trying them myself, but might be picking the wrong type to run.

7430385f4a24d5f82935db95ea2d157a446b9ebd:20170207105636:chyanne2017
6d1ce95af5b6567780d5d1fe6632b2e1b672f55edb446377da5f8bda2528e9ca:3ca9e69a9777dbf65dd1b5fe5672feded2cbeaaf:chyanne2017
517ded256c605072f9afe40cdb8d48aab8bf731d:23i3ZrT6LyULGDOcZk1AZmjkMPoUmXBG:chyanne2017


Avatar
mirrors

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 18 Jul 2019
Posts: 104
Team:
Reputation: 60 Reputation
Online
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 @ 18:48:10

Hash: 8a49b2a1339fd1c058e2d2c8bc9873e0

Salt: kTBhTcIaeAYZ0dVTQOdWRA3j79Fi4RSY


Avatar
Toucannon

Status: n/a
Joined: Wed, 09 Oct 2019
Posts: 29
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 @ 22:32:12

186473242a1589bb04bb4fb8040aa8ba:ho073

md5($pass.$salt)


Avatar
techtrip

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 23 Jul 2019
Posts: 260
Team:
Reputation: 369 Reputation
Online
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 @ 22:35:45

Toucannon said:

186473242a1589bb04bb4fb8040aa8ba:ho073

md5($pass.$salt)

186473242a1589bb04bb4fb8040aa8ba:ho073:Dude12345


BTC: bc1q7vwfgrpgp9llyps8kt7ehd20zfwjrgru9mmqmx


845 Results - Page 23 of 29 -
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

We have a total of 206657 messages in 25456 topics.
We have a total of 22617 registered users.
Our newest registered member is ua3ivd.