NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - HashKiller is going to have a new owner

8 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
blandyuk
Administrator
Team: HashKiller
Mon, 28 Oct 2019 @ 13:12:31

Yes, you read it right! HashKiller is going to be taken over by a new owner of whom will post right after this message and introduce themselves.

I've run HashKiller for the last 12 years, some of you will remember the old domain md5decrypter.co.uk long time ago. Some of you older crackers will remember the original HashKiller.com website. That was not run by me, but it was certainly an awesome place and sorely missed even now.

Anyway, I decided to keep this brief and let you all know I'm still going to be around but I do have a lot of family and work commitments hence why I'm giving up the ownership.

OK, that's enough from me I'll pass you over to the new owner, who is Hashes or hashes.com.

Please read the forum rules | Please read the paid section rules

Hashes
Admin / Owner
Team:
Mon, 28 Oct 2019 @ 13:53:12

Hey, I am Hashes.

I have been around the community for years, mainly in the background but almost always active.

I just want to thank BlandyUK for giving me this opportunity to keep HashKiller going and growing.

To all of those who are worried about change, I just want to let you know your feelings are normal. Don't be worried however. There won't be any more changes for a bit. I plan to slowly make changes to the board but over time so everyone can acclimate.

I welcome any questions that may help ease your minds.

Professional Password Recovery.
BTC: 1HASHESTTEDnzE4CVjRgtyCo625n6Ba8Dz

Jomtek

Team:
Mon, 28 Oct 2019 @ 15:09:07

Goodbye blandyuk. Wish you the best You've been an amazing owner, and Hashes will certainly do this hard job perfectly.

Btc: 3N146zKSP [No Google] grsPzfdWcaZD [No Google] wiwddKy [No Google] xN1WZQ
+rep if i helped :) Feel free to tip if you want ! :D
How to put a reputation-point : Click on the little smiley next to my reputation points amount. Thank you ! :D

techtrip

Team:
Mon, 28 Oct 2019 @ 15:16:45

Hashes said:

Hey, I am Hashes.

I have been around the community for years, mainly in the background but almost always active.

I just want to thank BlandyUK for giving me this opportunity to keep HashKiller going and growing.

To all of those who are worried about change, I just want to let you know your feelings are normal. Don't be worried however. There won't be any more changes for a bit. I plan to slowly make changes to the board but over time so everyone can acclimate.

I welcome any questions that may help ease your minds.

Are you also from the UK?

BTC: 3NKBypjPaHiRyP9XyXppMxUfC29NCDFhqw

DeHash

Team:
Tue, 29 Oct 2019 @ 18:57:26

Well, thank you very much blandyuk for running this site, being reliable and the appropriate tone of voice at all times. Like everything in life, nothing is for eternity.

You probably don't know me, but I've been around here with some usernames over the years. Unfortunately, I am so rarely active here that I forget my username every time I visit this site again after some months or years.... Shame on me. I know that this is forbidden and I will definitely not change the name again. This time I can remember it.

I remember hashkiller.com, it was a very nice and very special site at that time until it was hacked if I am not mistaken (oh boy, have I really been around that long?). I very much welcome the fact that you are still more or less active here!

@Hashes: Why are you running this site now? What drives you? What's your technical background? Are you working in the area or are you studying? How will you cover the costs of this site?

Hashes
Admin / Owner
Team:
Tue, 29 Oct 2019 @ 19:29:30

DeHash said:

Well, thank you very much blandyuk for running this site, being reliable and the appropriate tone of voice at all times. Like everything in life, nothing is for eternity.

You probably don't know me, but I've been around here with some usernames over the years. Unfortunately, I am so rarely active here that I forget my username every time I visit this site again after some months or years.... Shame on me. I know that this is forbidden and I will definitely not change the name again. This time I can remember it.

I remember hashkiller.com, it was a very nice and very special site at that time until it was hacked if I am not mistaken (oh boy, have I really been around that long?). I very much welcome the fact that you are still more or less active here!

@Hashes: Why are you running this site now? What drives you? What's your technical background? Are you working in the area or are you studying? How will you cover the costs of this site?

Why running the site : Myself as well as my team have a strong passion for hash cracking. Acquiring Hashkiller only made sense to better grow the community.

What drives me : Becoming a better cracker, I really enjoying engaging with the community and exchanging ideas and methods.

Technical background : I have been in the "security" field for 7 + years now. I will go in depth another time.

Do I work in this area? : Yes full time.

How will I cover site costs? : https://hashes.com revenue will cover all of hashkiller expenses. There is money directly put away just for hashkiller development.

daho

Team:
Thu, 31 Oct 2019 @ 12:06:17

Hashes said:

Technical background : I have been in the "security" field for 7 + years now. I will go in depth another time.

How is "security" field different from security field?

Hashes
Admin / Owner
Team:
Thu, 31 Oct 2019 @ 14:43:52

daho said:

Hashes said:

How is "security" field different from security field?

I was in quotes and I was not going to have I have been a dedicated full time hash cracker for 7 years, but I have been in the security field for that long. In which has always involved hash cracking.

8 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 210501 messages in 25856 topics.
We have a total of 22918 registered users.
Our newest registered member is Cyclcrclicly.