NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - Major site changes to come in the near future.

11 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
Hashes
Admin / Owner
Team:
Wed, 06 Nov 2019 @ 04:54:51

Please note, major forum software changes will be made within the next 2-3 days.

While this migration is being made there is a very real chance some posts may be lost, so be aware. We will do our best to remedy all issues.

However I have no doubt the community will like the upgrades, it is what the forum needs.

There is also a chance we may be moving from hashkiller.co.uk to hashkiller.io the main reason behind this TLD change is the fact .io has much more freedom as less chance of any possible manipulation of the law to get the site closed.

Nothing will change other than the tld. so don't worry.

But as for the forums, there will be major changes.

For the most the I have made the theme of the new forum match this theme as close as possible.

That is all for now, I will post updates within the next few days.

~Hashes.
Hashes.com & Hashkiller Owner.

Professional Password Recovery.
BTC: 1HASHESTTEDnzE4CVjRgtyCo625n6Ba8Dz

techtrip

Team:
Wed, 06 Nov 2019 @ 05:03:21

FYI The site has been blocked by most public wifi around me here in the United States. It might just be coincidence but it was right around the time you took over. About 3 weeks ago I was able to access HK even from my local high school wifi. It has since been blocked.

BTC: 3NKBypjPaHiRyP9XyXppMxUfC29NCDFhqw

Hashes
Admin / Owner
Team:
Wed, 06 Nov 2019 @ 05:09:23

techtrip said:

FYI The site has been blocked by most public wifi around me here in the United States. It might just be coincidence but it was right around the time you took over. About 3 weeks ago I was able to access HK even from my local high school wifi. It has since been blocked.

The servers only changed all of a week ago, so I don't think me taking over has anything to do with is. Also the data center has a very high authority and reputation.

techtrip

Team:
Wed, 06 Nov 2019 @ 05:16:17

Yeah you're probably right, but maybe changing too much can draw the attention you're trying to avoid?

Hashes
Admin / Owner
Team:
Wed, 06 Nov 2019 @ 05:20:19

techtrip said:

Yeah you're probably right, but maybe changing too much can draw the attention you're trying to avoid?

The attention I am trying to avoid has been brought to this site before I was in power, I am simply doing damage control to increase longevity of the forum. + .io TLD is more tech base tld. Blandy was from the UK. I am not. Maybe he liked it because of his home country but I see no further reason to keep the TLD the same.

Do not worry, me and my team have thought this through very thoroughly. It is the best move for the site and will over all increase essentially everything the site has to offer (is is including the forum upgrades etc}

techtrip

Team:
Wed, 06 Nov 2019 @ 05:23:28

Cool. I'm not worried, cracking is legal where I am and the closest I ever got to hacking was AOHell back when I was a kid

Hashes
Admin / Owner
Team:
Wed, 06 Nov 2019 @ 05:29:11

techtrip said:

Cool. I'm not worried, cracking is legal where I am and the closest I ever got to hacking was AOHell back when I was a kid

The site is legal, and forever will remain legal and I will always do my due diligence to remain the integrity of the board.

darwish

Team:
Wed, 06 Nov 2019 @ 10:44:57

Hashes said:

There is also a chance we may be moving from hashkiller.co.uk to hashkiller.io the main reason behind this TLD change is the fact .io has much more freedom as less chance of any possible manipulation of the law to get the site closed.

Domain names in .io may not be used, "for any purpose that that is against the statutory laws of any nation." Breaching this requirement, "NIC.IO reserves the right to immediately deactivate the offending registration."

johnsnow

Team:
Wed, 06 Nov 2019 @ 13:54:04

Just to make sure nothing is lost could you direct hashkiller.co.uk domain to new io domain and keep everything else in old.hashkiller.co.uk?

Feel free to tip if I helped. Don't forget to +rep
BTC:1BYKFGXh5bsDiUpky6fn6EqLXrdE1USJzT
ETH:0x59c769d584df42b5c71caa458583ee37af63a184

Crook

Team:
Wed, 06 Nov 2019 @ 16:05:33

techtrip said:

Same for me in the UK, can't even connect from my 4G mobile data.

fouad

Team:
Wed, 06 Nov 2019 @ 19:12:03

WARNING! User is BANNED and maybe a SCAMMER.

techtrip said:

Maybe down to the switch of the site certificate to Let's Encrypt on 28 October?
Not exactly one of the most trusted certificate authorities

11 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 211770 messages in 25982 topics.
We have a total of 22986 registered users.
Our newest registered member is hesus300.