NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - General Discussion - Chegg DB status

2 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
smiths714

Team:
5 days ago

Has there been any more conversation regarding the hash type with Chegg? Although many appear to be MD5, I haven’t had great success running the unknowns against wordlists with rules. Hashes.org hasn’t seen much progress as of late (~67%) and requests for cracking Chegg MD5s on this forum haven’t been processed. Just wondering if there’s a different technique that people have had success with, or if the remaining hashes are in an unknown format.

r00r

Team:
5 days ago

smiths714 said:

Has there been any more conversation regarding the hash type with Chegg? Although many appear to be MD5, I haven’t had great success running the unknowns against wordlists with rules. Hashes.org hasn’t seen much progress as of late (~67%) and requests for cracking Chegg MD5s on this forum haven’t been processed. Just wondering if there’s a different technique that people have had success with, or if the remaining hashes are in an unknown format.

Still unknown from the discord discussions I've had. It doesn't make sense for a md5 db to have >30% not found if they're standard, unsalted md5. The 67% found are standard md5.

2 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 210501 messages in 25856 topics.
We have a total of 22918 registered users.
Our newest registered member is Cyclcrclicly.