NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - Unknown Hashes - unknown hash along clear text


7 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1
Author Message
Avatar
kulmemulmu

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 10 Nov 2019
Posts: 4
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Nov 2019 @ 16:11:00

how to crack this on hashcat? john the ripper?
81efaf48c7b91b7cbf407eeb43be8dc39feddc0639fa0a3cb8e43534d18105feb0ed800c658ff41b6fa364eaca2b88f4074a9f85d8801bec7b27ec9b076ccdb3:57eca37c

with salt i think

cleartext -> "administrator"
without quotation


Avatar
liff
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Thu, 28 Jul 2016
Posts: 2185
Team: joly team...... joly team
Reputation: 6295 Reputation
Online
Sun, 10 Nov 2019 @ 16:39:01

Algorithm is: whirlpool($salt.$pass)

Not supported by hashcat if I remember correctly and dynamic_101 in John The Ripper


XMPP: liff@xmpp.jp

Avatar
kulmemulmu

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 10 Nov 2019
Posts: 4
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Nov 2019 @ 17:05:03

liff said:

Algorithm is: whirlpool($salt.$pass)

Not supported by hashcat if I remember correctly and dynamic_101 in John The Ripper

very nice thank you

what is the command to run? use johntheripper?

i read hashcat mode 6100 work but confuse me
hashcat -m 6100 -a 3 -o password --outfile-format=3 hash.txt ?

english not my language sorry.


Avatar
liff
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Thu, 28 Jul 2016
Posts: 2185
Team: joly team...... joly team
Reputation: 6295 Reputation
Online
Sun, 10 Nov 2019 @ 17:14:37

I guess you could run it with hashcat by making ruleset which would prepend salts to the passwords. Example:

cat example.rule
^c^7^3^a^c^e^7^5

cat hash.txt
81efaf48c7b91b7cbf407eeb43be8dc39feddc0639fa0a3cb8e43534d18105feb0ed800c658ff41b6fa364eaca2b88f4074a9f85d8801bec7b27ec9b076ccdb3

hashcat -m 6100 hash.txt wordlist.txt -r example.rule

And with John The Ripper it would look like this (someone correct me if I'm wrong please, I'm not using JTR too often)

cat hash.txt
$dynamic_101$81efaf48c7b91b7cbf407eeb43be8dc39feddc0639fa0a3cb8e43534d18105feb0ed800c658ff41b6fa364eaca2b88f4074a9f85d8801bec7b27ec9b076ccdb3$57eca37c

john --wordlist=WORDLIST_PATH hash.txt


XMPP: liff@xmpp.jp

Avatar
kulmemulmu

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 10 Nov 2019
Posts: 4
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Nov 2019 @ 17:20:12

liff said:

I guess you could run it with hashcat by making ruleset which would prepend salts to the passwords. Example:

cat example.rule
^c^7^3^a^c^e^7^5

cat hash.txt
81efaf48c7b91b7cbf407eeb43be8dc39feddc0639fa0a3cb8e43534d18105feb0ed800c658ff41b6fa364eaca2b88f4074a9f85d8801bec7b27ec9b076ccdb3

hashcat -m 6100 hash.txt wordlist.txt -r example.rule

And with John The Ripper it would look like this (someone correct me if I'm wrong please, I'm not using JTR too often)

cat hash.txt
$dynamic_101$81efaf48c7b91b7cbf407eeb43be8dc39feddc0639fa0a3cb8e43534d18105feb0ed800c658ff41b6fa364eaca2b88f4074a9f85d8801bec7b27ec9b076ccdb3$57eca37c

john --wordlist=WORDLIST_PATH hash.txt

very helpful thank you

this hashcat command is only in one on one cases. what about large list of hash?

format is
hash:salt

whirlpool


Avatar
liff
Moderator
Status: Trusted
Joined: Thu, 28 Jul 2016
Posts: 2185
Team: joly team...... joly team
Reputation: 6295 Reputation
Online
Sun, 10 Nov 2019 @ 17:25:54

kulmemulmu said:

very helpful thank you

this hashcat command is only in one on one cases. what about large list of hash?

format is
hash:salt

whirlpool


Yeah, you'd have to make rules for every salt or create kernel for that algo, although it might require some knowledge.


XMPP: liff@xmpp.jp

Avatar
kulmemulmu

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 10 Nov 2019
Posts: 4
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Sun, 10 Nov 2019 @ 17:27:46

liff said:

kulmemulmu said:

very helpful thank you

this hashcat command is only in one on one cases. what about large list of hash?

format is
hash:salt

whirlpool


Yeah, you'd have to make rules for every salt or create kernel for that algo, although it might require some knowledge.

look alot of work

hash algorithm found. very much thanks liff

someone have better way to crack big list please share. thanks



7 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1

We have a total of 215821 messages in 26392 topics.
We have a total of 23262 registered users.
Our newest registered member is DuckMan.