NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - Forum Hashes - 204k VBull Hashes.


16 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1
Author Message
Avatar
IbizaFR

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 31 Aug 2018
Posts: 17
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 19 Nov 2019 @ 00:26:22

Fairly sure i've broke a lot of the salts when parsing this but If anyone can give it a go i'll be very grateful, I'll tip the highest finders

vBulletin >= v3.8.5

mode 2711


Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Avatar
IbizaFR

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 31 Aug 2018
Posts: 17
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 19 Nov 2019 @ 01:45:30

I've managed to sort out the hashes, there are now over 700k vbull hashes.

Any help is greatly appreciated, the new list is below. I've had to upload it to google drive as it's too large to host here.


https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iKh8nNC-Qv4eSOlJbeMP_ZWJoF272UcD


Avatar
hash-pav

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 05 Jul 2019
Posts: 43
Team:
Reputation: 33 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 19 Nov 2019 @ 02:04:30

IbizaFR said:

I've managed to sort out the hashes, there are now over 700k vbull hashes.

Any help is greatly appreciated, the new list is below. I've had to upload it to google drive as it's too large to host here.


https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iKh8nNC-Qv4eSOlJbeMP_ZWJoF272UcD

................
Hashfile '1.hash' on line 196829 (3'%zv:jRH{gGmg4M8Q=r"~u!k4a): Token length exception
Hashfile '1.hash' on line 196830 (3'FR:a~2uuk|qguASK-H): Token length exception
Hashfile '1.hash' on line 196831 (3)so_o~U!d_/ggt=KKy:(): Token length exception
Hashfile '1.hash' on line 196832 (3*n8Xc(E:P->M&13-vo_0#9u*cafd): Token length exception
............................
...................................


Avatar
IbizaFR

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 31 Aug 2018
Posts: 17
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 19 Nov 2019 @ 16:43:00

hash-pav said:

IbizaFR said:

I've managed to sort out the hashes, there are now over 700k vbull hashes.

Any help is greatly appreciated, the new list is below. I've had to upload it to google drive as it's too large to host here.


https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iKh8nNC-Qv4eSOlJbeMP_ZWJoF272UcD

................
Hashfile '1.hash' on line 196829 (3'%zv:jRH{gGmg4M8Q=r"~u!k4a): Token length exception
Hashfile '1.hash' on line 196830 (3'FR:a~2uuk|qguASK-H): Token length exception
Hashfile '1.hash' on line 196831 (3)so_o~U!d_/ggt=KKy:(): Token length exception
Hashfile '1.hash' on line 196832 (3*n8Xc(E:P->M&13-vo_0#9u*cafd): Token length exception
............................
...................................

Does this mean the salts are still broken? Any help is appreciated.


Avatar
IbizaFR

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 31 Aug 2018
Posts: 17
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 19 Nov 2019 @ 18:08:32

WIlling to pay someone to do this for me.


Avatar
UncleJay

Status: Cracker
Joined: Mon, 04 Mar 2019
Posts: 1249
Team:
Reputation: 3147 Reputation
Online
Tue, 19 Nov 2019 @ 18:13:06

644,292 unique hashes

282,293 found
361,999 left

Found
https://mega.nz/#!km5zHQpC!zcljZUcFIqcxYBOJw1nUhW84QnAomZuLKXVQdR1BhWA

Left
https://mega.nz/#!EvphAAgb!dd11hZc65d8SUk7cYAHUt6jxFzIpOOYSgENqSW0ESME


Please + rep If I helped out.

BTC: 18rnmqMKkJUowRoYYJGym8oBbhnXDn8fAn
ETH: 0xd2BEa7712F9038D72b3DE346ff93139cBa168D04

Avatar
IbizaFR

Status: n/a
Joined: Fri, 31 Aug 2018
Posts: 17
Team:
Reputation: 0 Reputation
Offline
Tue, 19 Nov 2019 @ 18:27:49

UncleJay said:

644,292 unique hashes

282,293 found
361,999 left

Found
https://mega.nz/#!km5zHQpC!zcljZUcFIqcxYBOJw1nUhW84QnAomZuLKXVQdR1BhWA

Left
https://mega.nz/#!EvphAAgb!dd11hZc65d8SUk7cYAHUt6jxFzIpOOYSgENqSW0ESME

I actually love you, just sorting some BTC out now and i'll tip you.

Thank you my man


Avatar
Mexx666666
Moderator
Status: Elite
Joined: Fri, 21 Jul 2017
Posts: 1530
Team:
Reputation: 3396 Reputation
Online
Tue, 19 Nov 2019 @ 19:27:51

FYI ^^
https://hashes.org/leaks.php?id=3971


PLZ +rep if I helped out!

BTC: 1FxAJJhcqf2DXt[remove]PkdTQi56uc3EGxYQjG4T
PP: mexx66[remove]@gmx.net
Discord: Mexx666666#2361 for PRIVATE & confidential quality hash cracking @ reasonable compensation (email hashes, ALL hashtypes in general)
Telegram: mexx666666

Avatar
pasnger57

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 11 Sep 2018
Posts: 396
Team:
Reputation: 182 Reputation
Online
Wed, 20 Nov 2019 @ 02:38:48

256_found


Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Avatar
UncleJay

Status: Cracker
Joined: Mon, 04 Mar 2019
Posts: 1249
Team:
Reputation: 3147 Reputation
Online
Wed, 20 Nov 2019 @ 08:07:28

4,228 found
(includes 256 from pasnger57)

357,771 left
https://mega.nz/#!Zip1RKBa!ixIuvsix2N6J9FvdxZtsXy6ov8gGmanyzFunOAB00g4


Please + rep If I helped out.

BTC: 18rnmqMKkJUowRoYYJGym8oBbhnXDn8fAn
ETH: 0xd2BEa7712F9038D72b3DE346ff93139cBa168D04

Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Avatar
casper_

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 25 Jul 2013
Posts: 30
Team:
Reputation: 86 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 20 Nov 2019 @ 14:54:59

has repaired the broken salt in UncleJay's left file ,found 64K easily

if it's not okay, ignore this record..

found_64840

left_292931

left+found
https://www.sendspace.com/file/du6gyq


Avatar
casper_

Status: n/a
Joined: Thu, 25 Jul 2013
Posts: 30
Team:
Reputation: 86 Reputation
Offline
Wed, 20 Nov 2019 @ 19:23:04

some more, (some from hashes_org)

found_119784

left_173146

left+found
https://www.sendspace.com/file/fptccd


Avatar
RalphG

Status: Member
Joined: Mon, 16 Nov 2015
Posts: 332
Team:
Reputation: 550 Reputation
Online
Sat, 30 Nov 2019 @ 03:34:07

+666 found from part_2_69913_left_fixed_salt.txt


BTC: 16Zb7dArL1U6HRDHKFtUjK7EfLispRqs2

Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Avatar
techtrip

Status: Member
Joined: Tue, 23 Jul 2019
Posts: 598
Team:
Reputation: 928 Reputation
Online
8 days ago

Combined left lists, removed Ralph's founds, and found 2083 myself.
170397 left


BTC: 3NKBypjPaHiRyP9XyXppMxUfC29NCDFhqw
ETH: 0x28458DC0556Fdb32482286aBD4Da78B1e8aD6B54
techtrip@xmpp.jp

Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Avatar
UncleJay

Status: Cracker
Joined: Mon, 04 Mar 2019
Posts: 1249
Team:
Reputation: 3147 Reputation
Online
8 days ago

3600 found
166,797 left


Please + rep If I helped out.

BTC: 18rnmqMKkJUowRoYYJGym8oBbhnXDn8fAn
ETH: 0xd2BEa7712F9038D72b3DE346ff93139cBa168D04

Attachments: Login to view attachments.
Avatar
karkajoi

Status: n/a
Joined: Sun, 10 Dec 2017
Posts: 56
Team:
Reputation: 54 Reputation
Online
5 days ago

+ 2694 found


+ rep if helped
power x2 1080

Attachments: Login to view attachments.

16 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
1

We have a total of 215929 messages in 26397 topics.
We have a total of 23274 registered users.
Our newest registered member is iowuraku.