NEW: We have a Discord server now. Click here to go there now!

NOTE: Why not use our List Manager to crack your lists? Its easy and enables better management.

NOTE: When cracking WPA/WPA2 passwords, make sure you check gpuhash.me first incase it's already been processed.

Home - WPA Packet Cracking - anyone willing to give me some help on this tp-link netnork? thanks

2 Results - Page 1 of 1 -
carnivore1

Team:
Wed, 27 Nov 2019 @ 03:37:59

Spectrum ISP.........Tp-link router....acer.2351 Essid......bssid 34:E8:94:2E:98:2C Southern california location. Have tried general wordlists and 8 digits (0-9), failed on GPUhashme baic search. Hope someone with more skill can crack this one, thanks again.

Attachments: Login to view attachments.
carnivore1

Team:
5 days ago

Hey hashkiller members, hoping some member familiar with Tp-link routers might have some experience to share to lend me a hand at cracking this network. Have already posted what I have run already, as well as gpuhashme. Have read, if router is still default, maybe 0-9 Upper case A-Z? 8 digits. Does anyone think that would be worthwhile to try to run Hashcat64.exe -a 3 -m 2500 -w 4 .hccapx file -1 ?u?d ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1 Only using gtx 1070ti, so know that does seem a bit of a longshot time wise...thanks for any feedback.

2 Results - Page 1 of 1 -

We have a total of 215738 messages in 26384 topics.
We have a total of 23251 registered users.
Our newest registered member is nixsec.